Indi, IN "Daredevil" Movie Outing

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by NyghtFyre, Jan 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NyghtFyre Jedi Master

star 4
    I also enjoyed DareDevil. I think that they did a decent job with it overall for a "comic book' movie. The casting was good (Colin Farrell just rocked as "Bullseye") and the effects weren't to shabby either. I would like to see it again to pick up on things I might have missed the first time. BTW- The attached trailers rocked- X2, The Hulk- Oh yeah!
  2. Jorg_Sacul_from_C2 Force Ghost

star 3
    I was so pleased to see a Marvel superhero movie that didn't suck like all those previous to "Blade". Now maybe they will make a real Fantastic Four movie!
  3. BobaTom Jedi Knight

I liked spiderdude better, but yes, Daredevil was darker (may not appropriate for young viewers).

Best Superhero Movie - First Batman
    Worst Superhero Movie - Last Batman
  4. jordankarr Jedi Knight

star 1
    DD was good... I was glad to go see it becaus it did not make me think too much...

With Michael Clark Duncan now established as KING PIN he will need to play that role in every marvel movie that use him...
    IE
    Spiderman II
    DareDevil II

Oh yeah aggreed...
    First Batman the best Superhero Movie
    Last Batman the worst... Even the old Capt. America movies where better than that crap...
  5. Beldar Jedi Knight

You guys *did* see the extra scene tucked away in the credits, did ya?

You can tell Farrel really enjoyed his role as Bullseye. ("I want a costume!")

Sorry I didn't make the "official" screening but was with you in spirit. Took a couple hours away from work to watch DD in Greenfield.
  6. jordankarr Jedi Knight

star 1
    Extra Scene in the credits... Blast it... No I did not.. I guess I will have to go back and see it again... or wait until its on DVD...
  7. NyghtFyre Jedi Master

star 4
    I saw the extra scene...it was pretty funny! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  8. RavingMad Jedi Knight

star 1
    I may have to go see DD sometime when there isn't a blizzard. I was trapped by a foot of snow. I know. Weak excuse.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.