***Darien Lake Camping / Amusement Park / Water Park Invite***

Discussion in 'London, ON' started by YoungJediNiagara, Jul 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada

star 4
    At the beginning of the summer I had suggested to Justin that the London Members consider joining our chapter for a camping event at Darien Lake.
    After being given the run around from the park we final have our dates booked and our campsites reserved. YJN, along with one or 2 chapters in the US will be going to Darien Lake August 9th and 10th, and we would love to have you join us also.

The price is dirt-cheap. Two days in the park, plus camping is $40 Canadian. If anyone is interested just let me know.
  2. Primrodo Jedi Master

star 4
    When is the money due by?

I'm interested, though I am broke at the moment :)
  3. YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada

star 4
    I'll talk to you about it this weekend.
  4. Rabellaka FF City Rep London, ON Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I'd love to go, but I have a wedding to go to on the 9th. I guess I'm out then. :(
  5. Xorbo Jedi Knight

star 3
    Just a little input:

i have gone to darien lake. If you are going to bother going to any amusement park, go the extra few hours and go to Cedar Point in sandusky ohio. around 7 hours drive, and is actually worth it if you like either waterparks or coasters. they are the coaster capitol of the world after all (and 420 feet high of 120 mph goodness isn't something to pass up).

Darien lake flat out stinks.
  6. Woofer Jedi Master

star 4
    Maybe.. but Darien Lake is central for a lot of FF chapters. There is an invite open from London to Syracuse.

Ohio doesn't work well to achieve that major point of the trip.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.