main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dark Accusations (JA, Obi/Qui, angst) A POST!!!!! Sept19/03

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Arwen-Jade_Kenobi, Dec 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Title: Dark Accusations
    Author: Arwen Jade Kenobi
    Rating: PG-13
    Genre: Angst
    Timeframe: JA (Obi's 14)
    Summary Obi-Wan is severely beaten on a mission, and Qui-Gon is charged with Attempted Murder. Will the star witness wake up in time?
    ======================
    Part 1

I have a bad feeling about this

Obi-Wan Kenobi, age fourteen, rushed down the backalleys of the capital city of Urnan. The Rebels were on him, they'd already nabbed his lightsaber.

He slipped and fell into a puddle of mud, he rose to his feet and kept running, clutching his stomach as he ran. He wished that Qui-Gon was here.

But Qui-Gon was probably looking for him he realised. The Rebels had kidnapped him and had planned to hold him hostage until the planet's government conseited to reform their policies towards the poor. Obi-Wan and his Master had been sent to guard the Prime Minister from any possible kidnapping or assasination attempts.

well, look who they got instead of you Prime Minister Granhef

Obi-Wan dashed into the doorway of an abandoned help and pressed himself against the inside wall. It took every ounce of will power to keep his ragged breathing down as the angry mob rushed pass him, their mud drecnched footsteps fading into the night.

The young Jedi Apprentice, slid to the floor and attempted to regain his breath. He had to get back to the palace, to let Qui-Gon know that the Rebels were getting violent. He stood and turned towards the door.

Until someone pulled the back of his tunic and threw him to the floor. Obi-Wan's head whipped back as he hit the stone floor with a crack. Obi-Wan tried to get up, but a foot connected with his ribs. HE gasped and then breath refused to come to him, the foot came down again and again. The Padawan managed to roll away, with great pain, and tried to get up.

But, his assailent grabbed his left arm and twisted it. Obi-Wan chocked back a scream as he heard the bone snap, he crumpled to the floor again pain racing through him.

//Qui-Gon!!!//

He raised his eyes in time for a blow to hit the side of his face, then the other. He ducked and managed to get a solid hit with his good arm, the attacker faltered.

Obi-Wan rushed up the stairs, stumbling with pain as he supported his broken and his ribs screamed for release. He tried to run up the last few steps, but his legs gave out.

//Help//

The attacker caught up, grabbed him by the leg and planted a well positioned blow on his chest with a club.

This time Obi-Wan did scream, each decible pronouncing his agony. The attacker, dragged him up the stairs, all 12 flights. More pain raced through him, his head pounded in time with the trobbing of the pain as he was dragged.

When they reached the top, the attacker pulled him to his feet and pushed him hard against the wall. Obi-Wan groaned hard as his back connected with the wall.

//Master...//

He felt hands wrap around his throat, his hands were to beaten to try and pry them away. He saw pinwheels of colour at the corner of his vision, as he felt his air supply weaken.

A smart blow across his head brought him to the floor again, he lay still, eyes closed and breathing in small rasps.

Obi-Wan felt him self being picked up and carried over to a window.

Oh please no

He felt the strong hold of the attackers hands slip, he felt himself falling. He waited for death to come and claim him, before he hit the ground he saw his attackers face.

Shock was the last thing he felt before the darkness took him

2. Arldetta

Arldetta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Very interesting. So when to we get the next? Was it Qui that he saw, or at least 'thought' he saw?

:: sits back to wait for more. ::

:D

3. Jedi_Suzuran

Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2002
    Whoa, interesting start there, Arwen. Mesa likey.

More soon, I hope?

4. obaona

obaona Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    :eek: That was evil. [face_plain]

But well-written and interesting. ;) I look forward to more. :D You've got me really wondering who his attacker was, and what will happen to Obi-Wan. And what Qui-Gon is doing. :)

5. Nicky

Nicky Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2002
    Very good beginning! You definitely got my attention - so please post more soon!

Nicky

6. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    poor obi!

7. Shaindl

Shaindl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Well, nothing like hitting the ground running is there, Arwen?

Really great start. This looks to be an interesting story. More soon please!

Shaindl

8. LuvEwan

LuvEwan Jedi Master star 4

Mar 24, 2002
    Ah, something lighthearted for the holidays! ;) Very good so far, Arwen, albeit painful for Obi! Keep writing!!!

9. Cascadia

Cascadia Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    Obi-Wan must have thought he saw Qui-Gon. But surely he wouldn't believe his master would do such a terrible thing. :(

10. Wild_Huntress

Wild_Huntress Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Awesome start Arwen! Poor Obi! :(

11. Jedi_Knight150

Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 26, 2002
    [face_shocked]

12. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    Wow- what a start! :D

13. sheleigh

sheleigh Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002

oh...

wow...:eek:

Great start, Arwen!

14. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Ooooo, great start, Arwen! What a lovely Christmas gift... Obi-torture! It's been so long since I've had a real good dose of the stuff...

Anyway, more soon, please!

KenobisGirl :p

15. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    whoa I need more I need more

Awesome beginning

16. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    Great start!
    More soon?

17. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    Very cool! I can't wait to read more!

18. Padawan_Jess_Kenobi

Padawan_Jess_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    wow....nice start Arwen...*sigh* you've got me hooked!! I'm just wondering, was that Qui or it could have been...*GASP* I think I know what that was, not precisly, but vaguely. OK I'm not making any sense, never mind. :D I'm looking forward to more soon.

Happy Holidays!!

~*~Jess~*~

19. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Thank you all for reading and responding so positivly. Considering that tomorrow is Christmas and that I won't be within reach of a comp I'll try to make this post count
    -----------------

Qui-Gon Jinn tensed as he heard the cries of his Padawan over the bond, then silence. He tried to reach the boy, if he heard he didn't answer.

"Are you all right Master Jinn?" Qui-Gon snapped his attention to the security agent who had appeared next to him.

Qui-Gon didn't answer that question, instead grilled the man on the progress of the search.

The human sighed. "The Rebel Leader is in our custody and we have determined that he didn't authorize the actions of the extremist groups that took your apprentice. The ringleader of the mob that took him, say that he escaped and ran off. No one knows where he is."

Well, at least he got away. But he is still in trouble

"honestly Master Jinn," continued the guard. "Don't you think he would have gone back to the government buildings? I bet he's back in your room wondering where the Force we all went."

The Jedi Master would have given anything to say that the man was right, but he knew that Obi-Wan was anywhere but back at the legislative building.

"He's out here Major," he said in a near reflective tone. "I'm going out again."

"You won't find anything."

Qui-Gon glared at him. "I won't come back until I do, it's starting to snow. Pass me that blanket."

The guard passed him the blanket, Qui-gon drew up his hood and stepped out into the bitter cold of the alien night.
    --------------
    An hour later, it was snowing full force. Qui-Gon's arm was in front of his face as he trudged through the blinding white blizzard.

Where was Obi-Wan? Was he okay? Was he...dead?

Qui-Gon banished the thought, he would have felt that. Had to have felt that, there was no way he couldn't have.

Not so Jinn, that bonds been silenced. Either he can't answer or he's dead. Dead being far more likely in this weather.

Qui-Gon tried to silence the voice in his head, he wouldn't give up on the boy. He couldn't, he meant to much to him.

Eventually, Qui-Gon admitted that he had to get out of the cold for a least a moment. He ducked inside an abandoned house for a moment, taking deep breaths as he tried to warm himself.

He sensed a large disturbance in the force, something horrible had happened here...

~*~Until someone pulled the back of his tunic and threw him to the floor. Obi-Wan's head whipped back as he hit the stone floor with a crack. Obi-Wan tried to get up, but a foot connected with his ribs. He gasped and then breath refused to come to him, the foot came down again and again. The Padawan managed to roll away, with great pain, and tried to get up. ~*~

"Obi-Wan," he whispered. Qui-Gon glanced up the stairway, he could see something on the stairs.

He climbed up the first few and distinctly saw blood on the edges.

~*~ The attacker, dragged him up the stairs, all 12 flights. More pain raced through him, his head pounded in time with the trobbing of the pain as he was dragged. ~*~

Qui-Gon rushed up the stairs, all 12 flights, to see a streak of blood on the wall as he made it to the top.

~*~Obi-Wan groaned hard as his back connected with the wall....He felt hands wrap around his throat, his hands were to beaten to try and pry them away. He saw pinwheels of colour at the corner of his vision, as he felt his air supply weaken.

A smart blow across his head brought him to the floor again, he lay still, eyes closed and breathing in small rasps.

Obi-Wan felt him self being picked up and carried over to a window.~*~

Qui-Gon gulped as he walked over to the window, afraid of what he was going to see. He trembled physicly and mentally as he approched the window and looked down.

He almost fell out. At the bottom, covered in snow, was his apprentice. Unmistakbly unconscious, possibly dead.

Qui-Gon had no recollection of getting out of the building, he had no idea weather he had jumped out the windo

20. obi-wannabe_1138

obi-wannabe_1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2002
    Awwww.... great post Arwen! Merry Christmas!

21. Jedi_Suzuran

Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2002
    Loved the post, Arwen. :D

Merry Christmas. :)

22. Master_Comedy_Kitty

Master_Comedy_Kitty Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2002
    Grrrr. I'm gonna kill who ever did this to Obi...WHO'S WITH ME?!

23. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    ahhh poor Obi need more

Merry Christmas

24. Cascadia

Cascadia Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    Wonderful post! And Merry Christmas! :D

25. sheleigh

sheleigh Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002