main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dark Accusations (JA, Obi/Qui, angst) A POST!!!!! Sept19/03

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Arwen-Jade_Kenobi, Dec 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    Ooh Arwen it's been a long time since I read something as darkly delicious as this [face_devil]

Great posting so far. Looking forward to more soon :)

Your old Master

Ginger :cool:

2. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Hey all, really sorry to break this to you but...

I'm gone to Ottawa for the next few days and this will be the first fic I post at when I get back I swear!!

3. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Up!

Nooooooo! Arwen DON'T GO!!!!!!!!

:_|

4. kylie_skywalker

kylie_skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 28, 2002
    nice post. NEEEEEEDDDDD MORRRRRREEEEEEE!!!!

hurry back from ottawa!!

5. freak-pudding

freak-pudding Jedi Master star 4

Dec 29, 2002
    It was the wife!

NO! It was the butler!

WAIT! It was the crazy old spinster!

*thinks* Oh, just ignore me. I'm a walking insane asylum! 8-}

6. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    J_S: Yep he?s the real thing. I?ll say that much

Cas: thanks

Elu: Ditto on that. SOMEBODY SAVE THEM!!!

Jaid: You?re welcome

jacen: really? Is it that predictable? [face_devil] Or is it?

Arldetta: I do not smack my readers. Mearly annoy them with cliffies [face_devil]

Huntress: Sure, if you can explain to the chars why you never showed up earlier lol

Kitara: You?ll see

Ginger: Thanks [face_blush]

f_p: Join the club ;)

Part 3

It is of belief, for beings belonging to any religion, that there is a large space in between the Land of the Living and the Realm of The Dead. But it isn?t a place where those lost souls wait until the Force calls them back to life or death...

They become the
    Perdun - Lost One. One is used in the singular tense because the souls loose their sense of individuality and succumb to the bliss of a mindless limbo. Many remain there until the pull of Death becomes too strong for the tired soul, they pass on without ever noticing the difference until much later.

The
    Perdun had claimed a new member recently. He slept in almost a dreamlike trance, feeling nothing except the warm hum of all the other minds trapped here with him. He knew no pain, only a blissful happiness that his simplified state couldn?t allow him to describe.

He did not know of the pain that his body was feeling. He did not reflect to what had caused him to be here. He did not feel the pitiful attempts of his Master to reach him, he knew nothing of his Master?s trouble.

He knew nought of anything that Obi-Wan Kenobi knew. For Obi-Wan Kenobi did not exist here.

There was only the
    Perdun.

- - - - -
    Qui-Gon Jinn sat the same table he had chosen his first day here. The same company sat at the far end, choosing to not speak to him anymore. For that, he was grateful, thank the Force for small miracles.

Maybe this meant that he had some hope. That he would be freed from this place and the real culprit would be brought to justice. Qui-Gon?s hopes soared for the briefest of milliseconds. . .

The he realized that, even should he somehow be found innocent, it didn?t mean that Obi-Wan would wake up. Would Obi-Wan even be all right again? Would he have to be kept in an institution all his life? Qui-Gon closed his eyes, he was far to young for that fate. But, Qui-Gon knew, that it could happen.

Though Obi-Wan?s death was far more probable.

You can?t go on like this Qui-Gon. You have to hold on to something

But there was nothing certain in his life anymore. Nothing he could even try to hold onto, not even hope.

The only thing that was certain, was that he was going on trial in only two short hours.

- - - - -

Saline Ne?hera put her pen down on the small desk in the corner of her temporary quarters in the Med Centre. This was her first report on the Padawan that lay in a coma in the next room, and it wasn?t positive in the slightest.

Obi-Wan was slipping away from them at a very slow rate. Technically, there was still hope for him, but Saline would not count on it. No medicine she could give would bring him out of it. His wounds would heal, but that didn?t assure that he would wake up. Nothing was certain in his case.

The Twi?lek sighed in defeat. There was nothing she could do for him except treat his wounds. Qui-Gon would say that she had done all she could when this was over. Saline didn?t care, Obi-Wan was like a nephew to her in the great Jedi family. Losing him was something she would half to face if he got any worse.

All she could do was help Qui-Gon in whatever way she could. It would have to suffice for now.

Saline?s eyes set in determination. She would do everything within her power to make the jury see that Qui-Gon Jinn was an innocent man. The Healer-Knight rose to her feet and picked up her papers to hand in at the Front Desk.

All I have is hope that Qui-Gon will be free and that Obi-Wan will pull through. At least it?s something

- - - - -
    Den Calthorpe sat

7. Wild_Huntress

Wild_Huntress Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Very very enjoyable post, Master. :D It was a pleasure to read and I could not skip a word of it- and considering I always speed read and never read attentively, that's something. I loved this post! Now we're getting to the trial part (duh) and I can't wait!

8. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    What else can i say? UP! :D Great job!

9. Jedi_Suzuran

Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2002
    *sigh* That means I have to wait for the trial. :_| NOOOOOOOO!!!! :p

Nice post, Arwen, though can't you just wake up Obi? Even a little?? Please? ;)

10. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    Beautiful Lady Arwen!!!!!

*sigh*

In fact, it you want to stop writing the fic right now, I wouldn't be very happy but what is here is so good............................

*bows*

Thank you.

11. Cascadia

Cascadia Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    Obi had better wake up soon! :(

12. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Great post Arwen :D Nice and sinister ;) [face_devil]

13. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    Don't encourage her sinister side!

14. kylie_skywalker

Sep 28, 2002
    great post arwen!!!

i liked the whole Perdun thing!! very sinister!!

i hope Obi wakes up soon :( :(

more soon!!!

15. Lieutenant_Page

Lieutenant_Page Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    Please wake up Obi-wan!!!

I loved that post! Especally the Perdun part..very deep!

16. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Great post Arwen and the trial ooo you have to post the trial soon

17. kylie_skywalker

Sep 28, 2002
    UP!!!!

do we get a post soon????

please???

18. freak-pudding

Dec 29, 2002
    Wow... that beginning part was so great! I loved it!

A postie soon, maybe?

19. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Yeah, when is the next postie? Any idea oh great powerful and wise writer? lol

20. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    Huntress: [face_blush] Thanks a lot, Padawan

elu: Thank you as well

J_S: yep, you still have to wait for that. And no, Obi will remain as he is until I say he wakes up....if I let him. [face_devil]

Jaid: No, No, Thank you! I won't end it like that. I'm cruel but not THAT far gone

Cas: Indeed

Ginger: *bows* thanks, just doing my job

Kitara: Well, why not [face_devil]

kylie: Thanks, I was worried that wouldn't make sense

Page: thanks!

Falcon: Thanks and gettting their slowly

kylie: it comes now

f_p: thanks and here's a new one

Elu: here ya go!

----------------
    Qui-Gon twisted his the chains of his manacles in his hands as he rode in the back of the van that was taking him to the Hall of Justice. It was there that his fate would be decided. He looked out the small, barred window in the very back. The Rebels were trailing the van, Qui-Gon could guess why. They were going to use the media coverage of his trial to give their cause publicity, seeing as they were slowing being driven out of the press. If Qui-Gon had his way, he?d prefer to be out of the paper and let the Rebels be in as much as they wanted.

It was highly unlikely that he?d be called to the stand today. They?ll save him for last and make him watch witnesses. Wonderful.

The van lurched forwards as the breaks squealed, the vehicle rolled to an uneasy stop. Qui-Gon had to put actual effort into remaining in his seat. He heard the driver and his partner climb out of the vehicle and their boots crunching on the gravel mixed snow to let him out. Qui-Gon rose to his feet, wishing he had a hood on the rough prison jacket he was wearing.

The back doors of the van opened and he was helped out, the surrounded by the press. The guards were both fairly large men, but the press was merciless as they tried to walk the short distance to the Hall. Qui-Gon couldn?t make out individual questions, or seem to escape the cameras and the microphones that managed to get past his guards.

His head was swimming, he wanted to disappear, melt into the snow or something. He was vaguely aware of his lawyer appearing and starting to shove reporters out of their way. He silently thanked Kris Frabz as he felt the strong heat blast from the generator, signalling that he was inside away from crazy reporters.

?You okay Qui-Gon?? Kris was steering him away to their private conference room. The Master was shown to a chair as the guards closed the door as they left. ?I knew the coverage would be big but not that big!?

Qui-Gon nodded. ?It?s fine, it was no worse than I expected. It?s just...? He trailed off. There was no need to finish the statement.
    Kris sat in the chair across from him, the look in his eyes told Qui-Gon that he was ready to talk business. He cut to the chase right away.

?Prime Minister Kiro Granhef is acting as prosecutor.? He said quietly.

Qui-Gon had been positive that life could not get any worse, but he had, once again, been proved false. ?Why is the Prime Minister doing it instead of another lawyer??

Kris? face was etched with disgust as he answered and stared out the window at the swarming rebels. ?To show the public that he isn?t letting these Rebels get to him. To show the people that he can do something right: throw a convicted murderer into prison. Even if he should be innocent.?

Qui-Gon knew all too well what politicians would do to save their careers. His scraps of optimism seemed to disappear all at once. ?It?s hopeless,? he whispered, ?Just send in the guilty plea now and get it over with.?

The lawyer quickly - and almost violently - stood up from his chair, walked to Qui-Gon?s side and put his hands roughly on his shoulders. ?You will do your Padawan no justice if you give up like this.? He shook the Master smartly. ?I want that boy?s attacker in the lock up, and I will do everything in my power to have them there and you by your Padawan?s side. Do not give up on yourself, because if you give up on yourself, Obi-Wan will be lost as well. You will have los

21. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    you're still being sinister by letting us dangle for so long

22. freak-pudding

Dec 29, 2002
    *growl*

NEW POSTIE SOON!!!

I'm gonna shot that Prime Minister dude. He's evil, man!

23. Jedi_Suzuran

Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2002
    PK's right, you are evil, dangling us like this. :p

And can't Obi at least open one eye? Even a twitch? ;)

24. Ginger_Jedi

Jun 4, 2001
    UP! :D

Yeah don't give in Qui-Gon! You can do it!

*gets out cheerleading outfit to cheer Qui on*

;)

25. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    *sits down to wait*

_(O.O)_

_(_._)_

_(O.O)_

_(_._)_

_(O.O)_

_(_._)_