main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Dark and Light - The Great Sith War

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by HairyWookiee12, Dec 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HairyWookiee12

HairyWookiee12 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 22, 2009
    The Mandalorian Warlord looked out the cockpit window of Battleship. He soon realized he was leading them all into battle with the Galactic Republic. He soon hoped to capture the Empress Teta System he was fighting in. He got on his comlink.
    "Crusader One, standing bye!" he shouted. he heard a number of responses over the comlink. At first he hesitated, then he said, "All systems go... Fire at will." There was field of laser blast going every which way; he soon hoped to take out the flight of Republic ships. He noticed the Galactic Republic was being very badly damaged, about two of there smaller ships were already down. After very fiercely firing his lasers, using his comlink he got in touch with the main Battleship.
    "Fire the tractor beam on that huge cargo ship in front of us, we need to get hostages."
    "Yes sir, right away sir!" the other Mandalorian stated almost at once. They fired the Tractor Beam and pulled the ship in. The whole fleet was destroyed by the time the cargo ship got inside the Mandalorian battleship. They opened up the cockpit of the cargo ship...

The Rules:
    1. No GODMODDING, of course
    2. Please PM all Character Sheets me, HairyWookiee12
    3. Any unaccepted character sheets posted on this thread will be ignored
    4. Be sure to post your accepted character sheets on this thread
    5. In this RP you will be the Mandalorians, The Jedi Order, or The Siths Lords. Your pick.
    6. Please no spamming
    7. Also, have fun

Character Sheet:
    Name:
    Homeworld:
    Hair Color:
    Skin Color:
    Physical Appearance
    Build-
    Head-
    Brow-
    Chest-
    Legs-
    Standing(Dark Jedi Knight, Dark Jedi Lord, Jedi Knight, Jedi Master, Mandalorian Warlord, Mandalorian Neo-Crusader, etc.):
    Main Weapon:
    Short Bio:

[color=darkblue][b]I_H Edit:[/b] Locked at GM's request[/color]

2. Master_Raam

Master_Raam Jedi Youngling

Jan 1, 2010
    OOC: I would really like to take part in this RP, but i recently had to remake my account because i forgot my old password so i cant Private message. It says i need 20 posts but i dont know what it means by that. does it mean thread posts? any way i want to take part, so if there is any way i can show it to you without PM that would be great.
    Thanks very much

3. BespinLuke

BespinLuke Jedi Youngling

Jan 7, 2010
    So here is my new account and I'll be back in here as soon as I get my posts up. Later, dude.

4. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    HairyWookie12, I reccomend you close this, try to get to know people, and then revise some of the story, and post later. If you have anymore questions about this, PM me. Hope you have fun in Tropical Terror, and I will join your RPG whenever you make another! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.