- - Dark Angels in Heaven Planning Thread ~ Spoilers - -

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by ThatJediGirl, Aug 31, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. ThatJediGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    Link to the olf thread here: Old Planing Thread

THE IDEA FOR THIS STORY WAS FIRST CHOCOS_RAMABOTTI AND DARKLADY27'S.

Yes, I know there is a thread exactly like this, but everyone of the writers seem to have abandoned(not meant to be taken seriously) it. So, here is what Chocos_Ramabotti first wrote:

DarkLady27 and I thought about making and Ami/Vader AU. This are our plans 'till now:

The whole thing plays at the end of Ep. III. Padmé's been raised by Sith. One day, she turns to the light side, and falls in love with Obi-Wan, or at least she thinks she does so. There'll be some broken-heart-thingy with much tears, 'cause Ani's also in love with her, and he begins to fall to the dark side himself. When it's almost to late, Padmé realizes that Ani's the man she loves...

And the writer's are:

Darklady27
    DarthIshtar
    Chocos_Ramabotti
    LadyKenobi/ThatJediGirl
    Amidala_Skywalker

The plot details has some what changed:

-Padme and Obi Wan never ever end up together-

Padme still is trained by Sidious
    Ani is at the Temple at age 6
    Sabe is Queen of Naboo
    Sabe and Padme meet on Naboo
    Padme and Ani meet at various occasions in there life
    Padme goes to the lightside (she ditches Palpy)
    Padme's Sith name is Darth Siren
    Padme wears veils to hide her identity
    Padme and Ani have some sort of duel and he realizes it's her

(That might not be all of it though)

Amidala_Skywalker wrote this on 8/14/01 @ 11:47pm:

the matter of the veils....the ideas that are sufacing so far are wonderful and about Naboo. The idea of having Ami removing her veils are if o get rid of the light - now when she gets sent on a mission to kill 'a certain Jedi' as Palpy tells her and when she sees it's him she might think wow he has grown up or how cna i fight a friend.

But Ani doesn't know what Ami looks like with the veils on so he doesn't know who he is fighting he only knows that she's this mysterious Lady/Darth Siren that was fighting on the side of the Dark Side at the Battle of Naboo. Have I got all this correct?

I was thinking that the veils were pulled off her while they would fighting and then Ani would see her face and stop fighting her and power down his lightsaber and think over everything. It could happen that way or Padme could realise what she's doing and throw the veils off as a sign of giving up the dark side. Those are the two main ideas I've heard - which one are we planning to go with.

I thought it was a pretty swell idea!

And we still have yet to decide Padme's Sith Ship name, if we do give it a name. Perhaps Ani could ask Padme one day to see her ship and he asks for its name, she would tell him the name.

Maybe: Dark Sky, Dark Night, Nights Rain, Hidden Light, Hidden Dark, just some of my thoughts.

And are we going to kill off Qui Gon at Naboo like in TPM?

Thanks,
    Anna [face_love]

(EDIT) - I edited the beginning of this thread to clear up some things other may have not understood.

2. Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I love the new planning thread..oh and my little quote is up there. Also I think I suggest a ship's name if back in the original planning thread. I forget what I called it...I'll try and find it again

Am [face_love]
  3. ThatJediGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    Thank you Am and your welcome!

I believe the name was:

Devil of the Sixth Wind

Which is very good- it sounds almost like a magical story book name. :)

Maybe we could make something up about the Sith that ties in with the ships name.

Like: The Sith are like the devil and it has been on for 6 thousand years and have drifted to different places to stay hidden all these years?

4. Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Sounds good to me, thanks for digging up that old name - couldn't remember where I put it ;)

Am
  5. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    So, new PT. Who's up and have we decided on whether Padme abandons the veils or is uncovered?
  6. ThatJediGirl Jedi Master

star 4
  7. ThatJediGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't remember if we were going to kill off Qui Gon in the story like in TPM or have something really gruesome like really hurt Obi Wan or someone else perhaps?
  8. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    We haven't really discussed Qui-Gon, but I still think he should die. Perhaps at Padme's hands to add a bit of pre-requisite tension. And please, let's hurt Obi-wan!!!! He's so cute when he's in pain!
  9. ThatJediGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    Lol ;)

Sounds great DarthIshtar!

I agree [face_devil]
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.