main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Dark Assassins I: Future Incursion (J/J, Tahiri, Valin, OCs) - ** AUTHOR'S NOTE FEBRUARY 21 **

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Draconarius, Mar 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Draconarius

Draconarius Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 27, 2005
    Was there any doubt that they'd hit it off? This 'trap' isn't going to be as dangerous as you might think, though.

2. goddess45

goddess45 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2005
    Tahiri and Anakin!! YAY!!! That made me smile.

great post!!

3. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    A and T... hm... since it's you I'm not surprised. It's really ironic that Anakin has a photographic memory and yet could not remember his past.

4. Draconarius

Feb 27, 2005
    Now what's that supposed to mean??? You expected me to have Tahiri say 'stuff this, you died, so now i'm going to fall in love with Valin'?

Anyway, moving on... surprising what genetic enhancements can do with memories, isn't it? Now that I think about it, the photographic memory is a tad ironic. Ah well.

5. Draconarius

Feb 27, 2005
    No body else wants to post before I put the next update up?

6. Draconarius

Feb 27, 2005
    AUTHOR'S NOTE: I have some sad news, readers. Due to a rather full schedule at the moment, I have decided that I need to cut down on the amount of time I spend writing and posting fics. Thus, I am only going to be running one fic at a time, and, unfortuantely, that means that I've had to make a choice between Dark Assassins and my other fic, Shattered Mirror. Now, I have been rather unhappy with how this fic has been going for a while, and I've wanted to re-write most (if not all) of this fic for just as long, so I've decided to stop working on this fic and focus solely on Shattered Mirror. Once that fic is complete, I will come back to this one and re-write and finish it.

Thanks to everyone who kept up with the fic for me. I know I jumped around plot-wise almost all the time. The re-write will be a lot better, I promise!

Again, everyone, thanks a lot!

Draco.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.