main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Dark Era II: Palpatine rises again...and the only things stopping him...is the jedi.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by mlbfan, May 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Kkruhk88

Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2004
    IC: Hone Cead

Talks through force:~you take him on the right side Collona, I will take the left~

TAG: Collona, reaper

2. masterjedi343

masterjedi343 Jedi Master star 5

Jan 26, 2005
    IC

::he glances at collona and then at cead ignighting his lightsaber:: do you think you both can take on a sith as advanced as me,i have killed over 22 jedi and you will be just another stamp to my collection ::he then raises his saber into a form 5 defense::

tag:collona,cead

3. mlbfan

mlbfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 1, 2004
    IC: Colonna
    ~replys~ "Right" ~Colonna moves in on the right, and swings his saber gently, making a swing at the sith's head, then gets into form VII stance~ "Well, when I take your lightsaber as proof for killing you, i'll be sure and remember you said that." ~swings his saber at reaper's head.~

TAG; anybody

4. Jedi_Kkruhk88

Apr 14, 2004

*puts veridian saber in form III*

"I was trained in this form by Luke himself"

"Are you ready Sith?"

TAG: Collona, reaper

5. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    ::he looks to his right seeing collona attack his head,he turns his lightsaber so that their sabers lock for a moment.he then looks at collona:: "i thought a jedi didnt kill unless he was forced to?" ::he kept his eyes on ceda as he kept making swift attacks twords both jedi::

tag:collona,ceda,anyone else here

6. Jedi_Kkruhk88

Apr 14, 2004

*he strikes his veridian saber at reaper*

OOC: im outta here for the night guys so have fun

TAG: collona or reaper

7. mlbfan

Oct 1, 2004
    IC: Master Colonna
    "I kill because you are too far from turning back, and knowing you, if i paused to try it, you would try to kill me and such." ~swings his saber at reapers legs, then igntes the red saber he stole from vader, and swings it at reapers head, making it so, if he jumps or try to move the worng way, he will either lose his legs, or be decapitated.

TAG: reaper.

8. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    "I kill because you are too far from turning back, and knowing you, if i paused to try it, you would try to kill me and such." ~swings his saber at reapers legs, then igntes the red saber he stole from vader, and swings it at reapers head, making it so, if he jumps or try to move the worng way, he will either lose his legs, or be decapitated.

IC

::Master higgins didnt see this attack of form VII comming and he tried to avoid it but gets his legs cut off,he yells and force pushes Master Colonna into the opposite wall and crawls out and twords his ship,he left his lightsaber there;;

tag:Master Colonna

9. mlbfan

Oct 1, 2004
    IC:
    ~Defeats the sith lord, but is thrown into a wall, giving reaper just enough time to escape. Keith picks up reapers blue lightsaber, and takes it with him as he enters his Jedi Starfighter, heading for the Jedi Temple.~

TAG: anybody

OOC: I'm going to sleep. You can RP with anybody that joins while i'm not here.

10. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    ~Defeats the sith lord, but is thrown into a wall, giving reaper just enough time to escape. Keith picks up reapers blue lightsaber, and takes it with him as he enters his Jedi Starfighter, heading for the Jedi Temple.~

ic:

::he gets into his star ship and takes off setting the cordnits for korobin.he then puts it on auto piolit and then faints from the pain;; "never..have i been defeated by a worthless jedi...never" ::He sinks himself in the darkside and subsides the pain until he reaches korobin::

11. Deyla_Heren

Deyla_Heren Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2005
    OOC:

Character sheet
    Name: Deyla Heren
    Alias (optional): None
    Species: Human
    Height: 6'3
    Weight: Dunno? Good weight, not fat, not skinny... :p
    Eye Color: Brown
    Hair Color: Brown
    Hair Style: Anakin's from Episode III
    Facial Hair: none
    Overall appearance: Pretty much like Anakin
    Alignment: Jedi
    Weapons: Blue, single-bladed lightsaber
    Ship: Jedi starfighter
    Homeworld: Coruscant
    Bio: Deyla grew up as a Jedi. When he was 2 Jedi came and took him to the Temple. He has grown into a wise, strong, and brilliant Jedi. He has experienced much and has been given the great pivelege of becoming a Jedi Master and on the Jedi Council at a young age.

:) :p

12. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    ooc: welcome delya

13. Jedi_Aron_Tylander

Jedi_Aron_Tylander Jedi Youngling star 3

May 29, 2004
    Cool! I might join soon!

14. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    IC

;:bubba arrives on korrobin,and he presses the com link on his dash board full of buttons:: "get a medic out here,wounded sith." The reply from the droid was. "Right away sir." But it was doids who came out and took him to the hospital,and it was his new master that was watching::

tag:anyone

15. mlbfan

Oct 1, 2004
    ~Picks up Reaper's lightsaber and walks towards his ship. He then get's into his ship, and flies away.~ " Hmm. I have never encountered a Sith like that before. I defeated him easily, but I feel like there is something different about him. I will report this to the council." ~ Just as he finishes talking, his ship is fired upon by 6 sith fighters. Colonna slamms on his brakes, so two fly in front of him, and he shoost them down. The he flips backwards, shooting two more. But suddenly 10 more come out of hyperspace. The all shoot, and they damage his hyperdrive. He needs help or he will die~ "K'kruhk! Help me now!"

TAG: k'kruhk

16. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    OOC:here is my 2nd char

Name: master kiffin

Alias (optional): darth higgans master

Species: human

Height:6'4

Weight:196 (hes old he dosent weigh alot)

Eye Color: red

Hair Color:white and going bald

Hair Style:almost no hair to style

Facial Hair: a small beard

Overall apperance: almost no hair he wears a long
    robe of black with a hood to coverr his eyes

Alignment: sith

Weapons: red lightsaber

Ship: imperial carrier

[image=http://www.synapse.ne.jp/~save/mechanic/starship/is1.jpg]

Homeworld: korobin

Bio: master kiffin was born on korrobin and trained in the darkside arts.at the age of 45 he became a master and is training darth higgans,he is a very hard master on him and will punish him for his wrong doings or failings..but higgans is quickly over passing Kiffins stregrenth,he can only go so far before he is destroyed

~~~~

IC

::master Kaffin walked twords higgans on the operating table.He looks at him:: My friend you have given a bad name to the sith,beaten by a jedi..you are pathetic ::he hands him a red saber:: your new saber.but you shall pay for your failure first

ic;higgans

i am sorry master..he caught me off guard please do what you will with me *he then bows on one knee*

ic:Kaffin

*He then begins to use "shock theropy" on his appretence.it worked very well and he knew not to fail again.But sometimes it didnt always hurt him as much.But this time he made sure to use as much of the darkside as he chould.*

17. mlbfan

Oct 1, 2004
    ~Colonna's ships rockets out of the atmosphere, barely escaping the ships. Colonna lands his ship in the docking bay, where two Jedi are waiting for him.~ "Welcome back, Master Colonna." said Luke Skywalker. . "Thank you. I have news of a Sith assasin. He attemped to assasinate myself and a fellow Jedi. I defeated him with my form VII attack, but I feel the situation is only going to get more deadly. I request permission to go to Korriban to investigate this Sith." replied Colonna. "You have permission. Conduct your search, and contact us when you have information." replied the hooded Jedi. "Yes Master." replied Colonna. ~He gets in his ship, and as he flies away, the hooded Jedi ignites his red lightsaber. Skywalker notices, but not until it was too late. The Hooded sith lord stabbs skywalker through the back. Skywalkers eyes water, and his face begins to go pale, and he falls over, dead. The sth walsk into the Senate, where all the Jedi and senator are. He jumps onto the floating pad where the Chancellor is, and cuts down the Chancellor and everybody else in the pad.~ 'I have killed your Jedi leader, Luke Skywalker. Bow down to me fellow Jedi, or be killed too." ~The Jedi all looks around, and see thousands of imperial stormtroopers enter the room. The Jedi all exchange one glance.~ "We surrender." said all except one. Keith Colonna realized that something was wrong with the Jedi. he entered the Senate and said "The clones will come and kill your stormtroopers. Join me Jedi!" ~With that, thousands of Republic clone troopers dropd down from the cieling, firing at the stormtroopers. 50 troopers automatically fall dead, ans they begin to fire back. Hundreds of Sith warriors from Korriban enter the room, and ignites their red and purlple lightsabers. The Jedi and Sith begin to fight as well. Keith engages a Sith, and kicks him in the air, and colonna does a triple side-ways spin, and slices the Sith in the air three times. The battle.....had begun.~

TAG: anyone

18. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    IC

**Higgans gets up from the shocking and looks at his master** "i will not fail you again,my master" *With that he stood up and began to test out his new legs.He did a couple of circles around the table and looked at Kiffin. "Thankyou my master for my new legs."

ic:kiffin

::The master stares down into his pupils eyes,the are full of no emotion at all.They are the eyes that have seen so much pain,and so much death.He smiles at his apprtence. "Do you sence that darth Reaper? something happens on corosaunt." Higgan nods. "Yes i sence it too my master..shall i go check it out?" Kiffin shakes his head no. "No..you must go to the planet,Illum there are some caves that must be destoryed before the jedi get there. now go my appretence

IC:higgans

::higgans nods to his master and turns to leave grabbing his new red lightsaber on the way out.He never did like Kiffin ,he was always too bossy he will soon meet his end He thought to himself laughing as he got into his starship setting the cordnits for Illum.

ooc: MLBFan should we be moving twords the attack on corosaunt to get this moving?

19. mlbfan

Oct 1, 2004
    OOC: Yeah, the Battle in the Senete will be our main focus for awhile.

~The battle rages on, as clones and stormtroopers are lying dead at every turn. Colonna slices down 10 more troopers, and engages two more, sith. he stabbs the one, and takes his saber, and swings his one and the other sith's head, and his second at his body. The Sith is beheaded, and colonna delfects a shot, and swwings his saber, slicing the trooper in two. Another sith jumps up, and their saber's lock.~

20. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    IC

::Higgans approaches the ice planet and comes out of hyperspace and looks at his screen and then looks at the astromech inside with him:: "R-5 find the safest place to land..theres alot of storms down there find a spot with the less storms." R-5 beeped and displayed a spot near a cave. "Thats good." He said and landed,then preceded to attack the cave,killing the padanwan and his master inside,then took a crystal and changed the color of his lightsaber.He hated red,Then he preceded back to his ship actived his new saber(purple)and took off again heading to corosaunt defying orders but didnt care.He wanted in on the battle down there.::

21. mlbfan

Oct 1, 2004

~The Sith Colonna was engaged in, was then shot in the back by a clone, who was then shot. The Sith Lord then engages Colonna, and they engage in a fierce lightsaber fight, and Colonna slices off the Sith Lord's hand. Then he kicks Keith in the face, and he flies halfway across the room.~

"You will bow to me, pathetic Jedi! Bow to me or die." said the Sith revealing himself to be Palpatine. "You will never get my surrender! I will kill you!" replied Keith. "Well, your famlily was just as defient as you, before I killed them. I'll do the same to you. Your mother was escpecially funny." said palpatine.

~He laughs, but as he does, Keith suddenly jumps up, slacing off palpatine;s other hand, and his lightsaber flies up in the air. Keith grabbs it, and sicssors Palpatines head off.~

"I know that was not the real Palpatine. He wasn't hard enough to kill."

~Keith then attacks and kills two sith and 20 stormtroopers.~

22. masterjedi343

Jan 26, 2005
    IC

::higgins gets out of his fighter and heads into the senete building cutting down a few jedi as he enters.He stares around the chaos and laughs slightly:: "So this is the new republic eh? dosent look to impressive." He continues on and stabs a few clones,he then spots Master Colonna and activates his lightsaber;:

tag:colonna

23. mlbfan

Oct 1, 2004
    ~He see's Higgins, and activates his lightsaber. without words, he swings his saber at higgin's head, and grabbs a double bladed saber from a dead sith, so he is wielding a single blue and a double red. he swings the double red at higgins head, so the top blqde goes for his head, the middle blade goes for his stomach, and keith takes his blue saber and swings it behind higgins so he can't safely go up, down or back. And he'll pretty much either lose one of his arms or get sliced in the shoulder if he goes forwards.~

TAG: Higgins.

24. Deyla_Heren

Deyla_Heren Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2005
    IC Deyla Heren

Deyla sensed something was wrong as soon as the battle had started. His speeder came into the massive room and he flipped off it activating his blue lightsaber and moving to flank Master Colonna.

TAG: Any...

25. mlbfan

Oct 1, 2004
    " Nice of you to drop by Deyla!"

~Talks to him through the Force.~ "Grabb a sith lightsaber lying around somewhere, then swing at his left and right arms. Going down on them. I'll take my one single saber and swing it at his legs, then take my duel one and swing it at his back so he can;t go anywhere."~

TAG: deyla, Higgins.

EDIT: I'm gettin off for the night. Good night guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.