~~~Dark Forces: Jedi Knight Revival- Come one, come all!~~~

Discussion in 'Games' started by Connemara, Oct 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AWB1989 Force Ghost

star 5
  2. Ultima_1 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    New host due to lag issues.

IP is 64.113.88.161
  3. Connemara Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hee hee...wait till you see the screenie of the last round...I'll give you a hint: Me= 20...everyone else = less than six ;)

Anyway, a question- was the Jeff that joined our auspicious second game Jeff42 teh mod? Or have my powers of guessing again gone astray?
  4. Jeff 42 Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Yes, that was me. Everyone who killed me = banned. That is all.
  5. AWBl989 Jedi Knight

star 2
    That might have something to do with cheapness....

I may not be playing many more JK TFN games...
  6. Jeff 42 Manager Emeritus

star 5
    ?[face_plain]

Seriously, good games, everyone. I really want to play Morpheus, though. Would anyone be interested in doing a game there some time (sooner than the scheduled one in January)?
  7. AWBl989 Jedi Knight

star 2
    ?[face_plain]

Seriously, good games, everyone. I really want to play Morpheus, though. Would anyone be interested in doing a game there some time (sooner than the scheduled one in January)?

I may not play many more games because FF is lame. I said cheap because that depicts deadly sight. You can get eight kills per minute with that. You can kill someone by looking at someone? I don't understand. I must be too stupid to.
  8. The_Anakin_Wannabe Jedi Master

star 4
    Alright Conne, how much trouble am I in now??

9. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Deadly sight can be counter acted by light side powers, and once deadly sight is used by the player all their force power is nill and they cant have any speed/jump/seeing or pull - so you can waste them.

Just "speed" to get out of their sight behind a wall - then blast them back with destruction or rail/conc guns.

people with no 74c7.

pift!

Jeff. You know I would PWN you in Morpheus! :D Why torture youself more in that map. ;) :D

//remembers the good old days when I first discovered with Pat-fett you could reach the floor of morpheus via force fly. Good times. oh oh oh and remember the slippery floor area down there :D//

//wipes tear from eye//
  10. AWBl989 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Deadly sight can be counter acted by light side powers, and once deadly sight is used by the player all their force power is nill and they cant have any speed/jump/seeing or pull - so you can waste them.

Ah, yes. Use up all your force so they can't see you. Then you have no way to counterATTACK it. Neutrally counteracting is silly in this case.

Just "speed" to get out of their sight behind a wall - then blast them back with destruction or rail/conc guns.

Yes, it most definitely helps when half the levels you play in have no walls.

But honestly, you get looked at and you die? Is this like reverse-Medusa v2.04? And I re-iterate, deadly sight is cheap.
  11. Jeff 42 Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Jeff. You know I would PWN you in Morpheus!

Bring it. [face_devil]
  12. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    And I re-iterate, deadly sight is cheap.

Jeez,

So you go to their level and use Deadly sight but make sure you're better than them and get the dark surge more often and so you kill them more. Beat them at their own game.

//remembers the days when conne didn't even know about deadly slight, nor half of us for that matter :p//
  13. Terra Jedi Master

star 4
    Ah, so that's who Jeff was! Was a good game all round, I thought. Yes, Deadly Sight is cheap, but it's easily escaped and then you can counter attack.
  14. Jeff 42 Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Oh btw SFL, in case your memory needs refreshing...

http://www.geocities.com/jeff_4242/muahaha.jpg
  15. Jedi_Solo Jedi Master

star 3
    I posted my screenies!

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/jedishomepage/jkpic2.htm

I got pics of the offical pic, me getting killed, me killing connemara, and some awesome shots of the levels. Check it out.

BTW
    My deadly sight didnt even work in the game. I had the "R" key to toggle it, and when I went to put configer my force powers, it wasn't even an option....?
  16. Jedi_Solo Jedi Master

star 3
    HOw the crap did you get two blades?!
  17. Ultima_1 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The cheapest thing was when Conne deadly sighted at the end of the group shot. Most of us died because she did that, giving her an early lead.
  18. Jedi_Solo Jedi Master

star 3
    So true. But I still had a good time. Hey did anyone check out my screenies? I'd like to know if the 30 min I spent putting them together wasnt wasted ;)

BTW , you guys are still going to play the next game right? Dont drop out cause of that whole deadly sight thing.
  19. Ultima_1 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah, they were good. I can say that the next games are going to be great (especially with the saber combat mod) I just hope I don't have to work.
  20. Connemara Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Jeff, SFL- If you set up a Morpheus game and it's at a time I'm available, I'll be there! S[ecially with Spork...I too have fond mempries of discovering the bottom of the Morpheus city...sigh...any of those screenies still around?

Ultima- Oh for crying out loud, lighten up! Yes, I was cheap. I excel at being cheap when I feel like irritating people. [face_devil] But that was just one level, and if I recall, I didn't do that great on that one anyway.

Jedi Solo- You do know in order to use deadlysight, you need to allot star only to Dark Side FPs. That means no Jump, Seeing, Pull or Speed either. It's a sacrifice (especially jump...except in Spork!!!)

For Force Protection, which I have never tried, you must allot only to Light Side powers. :)

Anyway, yeah, SaberX is a heck of an expereince. Time to pull out ye olde Lonneke skin again...more memories!

21. The_Anakin_Wannabe Jedi Master

star 4
    Force Powers suck. This is why it should be NF.
  22. Ultima_1 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah. I downloaded Morpheus and tried it with Spork yesterday, and it does seem like it would be fun.
  23. Jeff 42 Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I haven't played much with Spork. I know it's a saber mod; does it have a grappling hook too? I don't remember... Sometimes we played Morpheus with just the normal game settings, and sometimes with SBX. It's great for FF or NF, too.
  24. Ultima_1 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  25. AWBl989 Jedi Knight

star 2
    The cheapest thing was when Conne deadly sighted at the end of the group shot. Most of us died because she did that, giving her an early lead.

Yes. That was even cheaper.

Ultima- Oh for crying out loud, lighten up! Yes, I was cheap. I excel at being cheap when I feel like irritating people. But that was just one level, and if I recall, I didn't do that great on that one anyway.

Depends if you base "greatness" on score.

BTW , you guys are still going to play the next game right? Dont drop out cause of that whole deadly sight thing.

I didn't say because of Deadly Sight exclusively. I said because of force.

Read my second post in this thread with my new name. It said that I thought that full force is lame, not just deadly sight.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.