main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~~~Dark Forces: Jedi Knight Revival- Come one, come all!~~~

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Connemara, Oct 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2003
    Hmm... When is it? Today?

Just to let you know, I don't have any downloads for the game, nor can I find the Mysteries of the Sith expansion pack. :(

Whenever I download something for it, I can't figure out how to get it in there.

I just download for NR2003 and JKIIJO. Those games are pretty cool. But Dark Forces II was the original Jedi 1st Person game. It was so innovative in it's time, nothing could top it. Unless it was going to be a sequel.

You guys use IP addresses it looks like... Hopefully I can make it, unless I get ambushed with homework again. Arrgh..

So what level are we planning on playing on?

2. Connemara

Connemara Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 18, 2000
    Faofa- Welcome! Do you have MotS as well as JK? Because if so there is a game going on Friday night, you might ewanna read the details in the first post of this thread.

If you don't own MotS, I do believe Ultima1 is hosting the JK games this month, so you wanna get with him on the details for those. :)

3. The_Anakin_Wannabe

The_Anakin_Wannabe Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 21, 2003
    Watch it though, That Connemara girl thinks she's the top dog here. It's a pity she gets her ass handed to her everytime I play.

4. Connemara

Nov 18, 2000
    People who actually play the games know you haven't even made one game, TAW, so your threats and brags are starting to look pretty damned transparent ya know.

I or Ultima can help you with the downloads, Faofa. :)

5. The_Anakin_Wannabe

Jan 21, 2003
    But I have played. But not with Ultima, I've played with other members of this thread, and they can vouch that I rip you a new one every game.

6. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Mar 17, 2003
    Well, I stated that I didn't have the expansion pack, because I got the game a year ago, when it was in the $10 area at Babbages, and I wanted to know the history before I got the sequel, Outcast. I think Dark Forces 2 definitely has the better story. I haven't beaten JO though, so something could happen along the way..

Well, I might as well get in on the bragging now: I haven't lost a match against my friends and we are all pretty good at it. Equally matched I would say, except the camper in the group...

Yes, I just have the normal maps and such, but I can rip anyone a new one if they wanna go against me at the level with the magcon field. ;)

7. Ultima_1

Ultima_1 Jedi Knight star 5

May 16, 2001
    I'm not going to be running or participating in any more games for a while. School's starting to get a bit overwhelming so I'm going to be taking all my game CDs home and leaving them there this weekend. I can still host a few more pics if you need me to.

8. Connemara

Nov 18, 2000
    Awww, Ultima! I will miss you! :(

Faorfa, I'll play you one on one if you want, or you can wait till the first week in December, when we play our next JK game. :)

9. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Mar 17, 2003
    Whenever really. I am busy during the week with school like the guy that posted above, but sometimes on the weekend, I have time. I think I might have time this weekend as a matter of fact.. I'll PM you or post here if I can.

10. Connemara

Nov 18, 2000
    Sounds good Faorfa.

Anyone coming to tonight's MotS game? Cause if so, say it now or forever hold yer peace...I'm gonna blow off the game if no one's coming, and play somethin else. :p

11. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Mar 17, 2003
    Won't be able to because I can't find MotS ANYWHERE!!! Oh well.

I might be able to do a Dark Forces game this weekend sometime though. I'll tell you guys if I can.

12. Jedi_Solo

Jedi_Solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Whenever I try to join a game no one is there...

13. Connemara

Nov 18, 2000
    Well, if you wanted to play Friday night ya shoulda let me know...I would have been here if there were any players.

14. The_Anakin_Wannabe

Jan 21, 2003
    Well. Here's something a thread I haven't seen in a while. Hi Conne, Hi everyone else.

Anyway, I'm here just to give this a friendly bump.

Hello to any Mods who are scanning these posts for profanity. Love your work

Bye everyone.

15. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Mar 17, 2003
    Anyways, is anyone up for a game sometime in the next few days?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.