main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars * Dark History: Tears of the Force *

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Ktala, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    IC: Qenmas Pacto

While the other two Jedi had more on their minds than the shadowy driver of this tank, Qenmas did not!

The figure had jumped onto the roof of a nearby building.

Hmmm. Qenmas didn't nearly have the skills in force-assisted judging to make it up onto the roof to meet this shadowy man. But what he did have was a swoop, which meant he could outrun him.

This figured certainly needed to be detained for questioning, or killed if he was a Sith.

Decisions. Decisions. Should he use the stairs to ascend the building, loosing precious time pursuing the Sith?

Or should he bring the speeder around the building in an attempt to cut the man off.

If he jumped, Qenmas might be able to force-pull him down mid-jump, should he be positioned.

He made a snap decision to go with the latter option.

The Jedi kicked the accelerator into gear and moved around the building, hitting a street, turning, and finding an alley.

He pushed his force sense out strongly. He needed to find the tank driver and keep on him. The man would slip, and then Qenmas would have him.

He looked around for a ladder or something he could use if the man was still on the roof.

TAG: GM

2. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: DANG YOU IMP!!! Forcing me a last minute change!! :p
    =-=-=-
    Saintheart, Chukles38, Imperial_Hammer
    On the top of a Battle Crawler, Main Center, Wayland

No other option.

That is what ran through the Jedi Master's mind, as he shook his head to clear his mind. If the muddiness of the Force and the short-term-vision he'd had was any indication, there were very strong odds that his ability to use the Force -- along with possibly every other Jedi in the vicinity -- was going to be significantly affected if he was successful, but that was not the issue: every other path he could see led to the death of hundreds of innocent people. Wether to save the ability to use the Force, so he could be useful later on, or to possible lose the Force, to save thousands now. In truth, there was no other choice for him. His decision had been made clear.

Cho-Shai felt the seconds spread out as he applied both his speed and his memory enhancement to direct his fingers and hands. He opened the panel and began to work quickly, his fingers working as if on their own, as they found the correct cables. He bent and tied and tore some of those connections was simply part of the way things should be. The last seconds ticked down, and with a final twist of his fingers, the Jedi Master was vaulting up and out of the crawler's cockpit, as the timer went into its infinite loop and the numbers on the screen cycled to zero ... and began to cycle down again.

Well, he thought, drawing on the Force to carry himself in a balanced somersault aimed at him landing nearby Straven.

Qenmas Pacto was focused on the shadowy driver of the tank. he figure had jumped onto the roof of a nearby building. Hmmm. Qenmas didn't nearly have the skills in force-assisted judging to make it up onto the roof to meet this shadowy man. But what he did have was a swoop, which meant he could outrun him.

This figured certainly needed to be detained for questioning, or killed if he was a Sith. Decisions. Decisions. Should he use the stairs to ascend the building, loosing precious time pursuing the Sith? Or should he bring the speeder around the building in an attempt to cut the man off.

He made a snap decision to go with the latter option.

The Jedi kicked the accelerator into gear and moved around the building, hitting a street, turning, and finding an alley. He pushed his force sense out strongly. As he looked around for a ladder or something he could use if the man was still on the roof, he felt something.

There was a strong pulse of warning within the Force. And then -

The ground rumbled, and it was as if all sound and color suddenly faded away from the two Jedi standing on the street, and the one still in the speeder. As the ground rolled beneath them, the speeder suddenly tilted, dark smoke starting to pour from inside the cockpit. It fell to its knees, but the Jedi did not hear any sounds.

Cho-Shai felt as if the area had suddenly grown very warm as the light grew so brightly, that it even blocked out the sight of the other Jedi standing next to him. In the bright light, he thought he saw someone standing in the light, looking at him, trying to tell him something, but he could not hear anything, he could only hear her lips move. It was hard to make out features, but the woman was definatelly dressed as a Jedi and..

No. It could not be. Not here.

Calys Rivers

---------

Straven entire world fadded to white, as the flash seemed to envelope everything around them. He tried to move, but it was as if his muscles were frozen on the spot.

As he stood there, he saw a woman. A beautiful woman, but her features were fuzzy. It took a moment to realize that something was blocking his view, making her features haizy. He could see whisps of warm breath escaping from her noise, as she appeared to be sleeping. Around her neck appeared to be some sort of necklace.

It was identical to the one Anna now wore.

-----

Qenmas Pacto's speeder had been inveloped by the ball of light, and his world also came one of light and no sou

3. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Jin Rei Amarant, Jedi Knight

Aboard Vin Yadel's ship, The Delfin

To say that Jin Rei was surprised by Vin's answer to his question would be an understatement.

"Is everything Ok?" he'd ask her, after seeing a few desmounted panels.

"No. No it is not." Vin had answered."This is a part of the monitoring systems on my ship. When Master Damkor seemed so agitated, I came back to check it." Vin took on a very serious look. "My ship is equipped to block and monitor certain ... nuisances within the Force. It has been cut. Deliberately."

Jin raised an eyebrow at that declaration, but continued to listen.

"Master Damkor shouldn't have been so affected." Vin finished plugging in the coordinates to Wayland and stood up.

"I dont know, but somehow, someone knew EXACTLY what panel to tamper with. And I have been feeling something strange. It is not constant, but it flickers every so often. Close. And now I found this." She frowned. Jin frowned also, but maybe not for the same reason. How did this come to pass? How was such a thing possible?

"You might want to check in on Tai-gen, since its obvious he does not like me." She smiled slightly. "Im not taking it personal, as the boy has lost his Master, and is obviously overwrought. But something is not right. And I think we need to discover it before we get to Wayland. It should not take us long to get there."

"In that case we must act as soon as possible..." Jin Rei managed to put in. He had actually turned to look towards Tai-gen's quarters when he felt something. A pulse in the Force. The Jedi Knight wasn't sure what to make of it as he watched Vin and Trala for possible clues.

Trala took off and Jin made to follow. Was she going to Tai-gen's room?

"I'll go check on Tai-gen." Jin declared. He was begining to feel a bit worried about Vin, but decided not to focus on that at the moment, although he did keep it in mind. Their mission priorities were set and now it was time to act upon them. Taking long strides, Jin prepared himself to meet with the padawan. Hopefully nothing was amiss when he reached his room. Either way, he would find out in a short moment.

Tag: Ktala

4. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    [face_zomg]

IC: Alexia Rivers
    Kesla's Home, Wayland

Alexia was just kicking herself for not checking over the blanket as she had planned - that packet Kelsa had pocketed could be anything - when she felt it.

The Force surged. It was the same kind of sensation Alexia had associated with warning, but magnified a hundredfold like a tidal wave of psychic power. Kelsa was saying something; Alexia had no idea what. Something was very very wrong, but the sheer strength of the warning obscured the message. For a brief, endless moment, she was adrift in a sea of the Force -

It ended as suddenly as it began. The light faded and the ground stopped shaking - or had she imagined both? No, Kelsa was looking around in amazement too. Alexia shook her head, blinking.

Anna's voice rang out suddenly. "MOMMY!!"

Alexia had opened her mouth to ask - something - but for the second time that week she found herself struck dumb. All of a sudden there was a presence at her side, as if an unforgettably familiar someone had stepped into the room with them, but that was impossible - every Padawan remembered the bond they shared with their Master, and Alexia especially so, but she had never expected to feel it again. Because her Master, her mother, was dead -

The presence vanished.

Abruptly Alexia's knees gave way, and she sat down on an overstuffed couch. Tears blurred her vision; she squeezed her eyes shut, willing them away. I will not cry. Tears would not fill the void in her heart. She had done that already, more often than she cared to remember - so much for There is no emotion, there is peace - and she would not kriffing cry in front of a little girl, a fellow Jedi Knight and an old woman. No.

"Integrity, secured," the droid's rusty voice suddenly blurted out in the quietness.

Somehow, that mechanical pronouncement anchored her back to the present. Alexia opened her eyes. She was tense, and perhaps not entirely calm, but her mind was functioning well enough to pounce on that statement and wonder. "What does it mean, integrity secured?"

TAG: Ktala, Sarge

5. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    IC: Zaydin Ven
    Wayland, Kelsa's House

"Just like you and the young man are as well, I suppose. I wasn't really paying attention at first, since you were carrying a young one. Is she alright?"

"Just a little tired" Zaydin replied to Kelsa, nodding his head as well. "After she wakes up from her nap she should be fine." The Knight looked over at the droid, his attention drawn to a whirling noise that came from it and he blinked when he saw it's eyes

His statement about Anna being alright was proven wrong practically as soon as it left his mouth. A strong pulse suddenly went through the Force and when Zaydin turned to look back at Anna again he found the child having suddenly gone rigid, her breathing quickening as well.

A lot of things were happening at once. The Force continued to pulse out a warning, of something very wrong occurring not very far away. The Knight identified the sounds of windows closing and the house growing brighter despite that. The ground seemed to move beneath Zaydin's feet and the Knight concentrated on not falling over.

Were they under attack? Zaydin's hand neared a section of his jacket where, beneath it, his lightsaber was hanging from his belt. Where? His eyes looked left and right, trying to spot for danger-

"MOMMY!!"

And then his eyes moved back to Anna, finding her awake and clutching her necklace like usual as she called out. From the corner of his eye Zaydin also noticed Alexia all-but dropping onto the couch. And behind him he felt another strong pulse pulse in the Force, if a bit unfocused. And it was coming from...Kelsa?

And then it was all over, the house suddenly going quiet except for the droid's statement of integrity being secured.

"What does it mean, integrity secured?"

Zaydin focused on Alexia and Anna, the two seeming to have been most affected by what had just happened. He actually leaned forward a bit, putting a hand on Alexia's shoulder for both comfort and support as if she would fall over again despite sitting on the couch now. Something had happened to the other Knight, having caused her to suddenly become tense not only in the Force but Zaydin could feel it beneath his grip too.

"Are you okay?" he questioned gently, giving her a concerned look while giving one in Anna's direction as well.

What had just happened here?

TAG: DarthXan318, Ktala

6. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    Will be away on holiday from this Monday until the next (the 16th). I'll probably have limited internet access, might be able to squeeze a post in sometime then..

Kesla's Home, Wayland

Alexia looked down at Zaydin's hand on her shoulder, a little startled by both the question and the gesture. Zaydin was so taciturn normally that this reassurance was unexpected ... not unwelcome, but unexpected all the same.

"I'm fine," she said. She was not fine, but hell if she was going to admit anything. What could she say? I sensed my mother, but that's impossible because she's dead, and I miss her more than I can say - it was absurd and crazy and she was not going to let them think she was losing her mind. Calys Rivers was dead, the bond between them severed.

Didn't find a body though, her memory pointed out. Alexia had wanted to look, but the comm tower had been too ruined, too unstable - too dangerous for an already-injured Padawan to explore in some pointless search for a corpse. But what if there was no corpse?
    It was absurd. She was going crazy. Calys was gone. Dead.
    Surely she was dead.

Alexia noticed her hand was clenched tightly over one of Kelsa's pillows, and willed herself to relax. It worked - sort of. She let go of the pillow, her fingers automatically smoothing over the creases. Breathe. Focus.

She swallowed down the lump in her throat and looked back at the droid. She still felt she would break if she dropped her self-control for a second, but if she didn't think about it, maybe the mingled grief and hope would go away on its own.

TAG: Sarge, Ktala

7. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Wayland, Kelsa's Home

"I'm fine."

Zaydin's gray-eyed gaze and hand lingered on Alexia despite the other's assurance that she was fine. She sure didn't feel like it and Zaydin was able to feel not only how tense she had become but the grief that he could sense from her as well. He wondered at that, especially since he hadn't felt any lives passing through the Force that could've been Straven or Cho-Shai's. With a hidden wince he wondered if the cause for her grief was what he thought it was. If so he surely understood...

It had been decided that their search for anymore remnant forces of the Sith would be halted with night having come to their side of the planet known as Koros Major. Their searches were bringing up few results, possible trails really but nothing more, and they were hardly going to find anymore with darkness having rolled in. Zaydin had been sleeping with the others where they had decided to settle down, lost in sleep, until he was abruptly awoken. Gray eyes shot open as what felt like a dagger plunged deep into his heart and twisted, causing tears to form as the Knight reflexively placed a hand on his chest.

He was alone. The heart-wrenching pain told him so. He had feared such a thing would come to pass, ever since Coruscant, and now it had.

He tried to keep himself silent as the tears fell, afraid to wake up any of the others and, even worse, to have them see him like this. He sat up, his arms hugging his legs to his chest as he cried silently. They were gone. They were both gone. The only two people he had ever truly cared about, the only ones that had such an important part in his life were gone.

Someone had sensed his pain and Zaydin knew who it was before she even placed her hand on his shoulder. He refused to turn to face her, instead waiting a minute, then two. The hand on his shoulder squeezed in an attempt at comfort but otherwise waited patiently. Finally, Zaydin did turn, his gray eyes meeting with the green ones that looked at him with such concern but held the question that only he could answer.

"She's dead," Zaydin finally answered the silent question, the reply having to be choked out. "She's dead. My mom's dead."

Back in the present, Zaydin's hand squeezed Alexia's shoulder gently as the hand that had been on his did so long ago.

"Okay," Zaydin spoke, nodding his head ever so slowly in understanding. He tried to think of anything else to say, anything that may help. Like back at Marge's Rentals he felt a bit of awkwardness at this. He just lacked so much in experience when it came to trying to comfort another. But that didn't mean he couldn't try to do his best either way.

In the end he chose what he thought was the plain obvious for him and no doubt Alexia but he said it nonetheless. "I'm here if you need anything."

Finally removing his hand from his fellow Knight, Zaydin turned to look at Anna to see how the child was faring. If her past outbursts were something to go by, she may need some comforting as well. In the back of his mind Zaydin noted that this mission was giving him plenty of practice with that.

TAG: DarthXan318, Ktala

8. Hero_Of_The_Force

Hero_Of_The_Force Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 22, 2008
    IC: Kaim Shepard
    Jedi Enclave, Er'kit

Kaim was slightly disturbed about what he heard, but he didn?t want to dwell over something that might not become a reality. The young Padawan kept it in the back of his mind, ready to dig it out when need be. Moving on, Kaim put his backpack where he was told. He got to his feet and straightened out his tunic, then took his Lightsaber off the brown belt that held it. He examined it, then refastened the training saber to his belt. Kaim, trying not to waste time, walked to the the front. He saw many Padawans getting ready for their trip. Some were headed to where Kaim just left. From a distance Kaim looked through the crack of the door left open in the cockpit. Everything seemed normal; the pilot was prepping for launch. The pilot turned around in his chair with a nervous look, then looked up to see Kaim looking at him. The pilot got up and closed the door.

Was something wrong?

Kaim sat down and thought about why the Pilot?s reactions to him looking through, and whatever he was nervous about. Leaving his thoughts behind, Kaim looked to see other Padawans playing games with each other, talking, and laughing like nothing could go wrong. Kaim tried to keep the thought of an ambush in the back of his mind. This whole situation made him uneasy. Were the assailants waiting for them? In Orbit or maybe they are already grounded? Maybe they were ready to take off and shoot the transport down before it got out of the atmosphere. Kaim tried to settle down, breathing in and out slowly. Now that he was calm, Kaim wondered if he should sleep through the ride. Getting uprooting in less than an hour usually didn?t tire kids out, it did Kaim. Maybe because of all the questions, Kaim shrugged it off.

All he could was wait, and wait he did.
    [hr]
    [b]IC:[/b] [i]Wirrip B. Squak[/i]
    [i]Someplace, Nice?[/i]
    [hr]
    Wirrip looked around the buildings utterly destroyed. The village resembled a story he heard back in his tribe. An unknown monster came through, killed men, women, and children. Every day the Shaman would pray for the monster not to return. The ewok listened for any signs of life, nothing, until? crying hit his ears. What could it be, Wirrip didn?t think it could be a trap. It seemed genuine, what cry is not?

Wirrip tried to see if he could get a look into the tent without going inside. His efforts didn?t prevail. The tent was closed up good, except for the entrance. Wirrip couldn?t get himself to carry on without going inside. He wanted to at least see what it was, the ewok didn?t know if he could help it. Whatever [i]it[/i] was?.

Wirrip didn?t want to lose the monster, so he walked toward the tent to find out what lie inside.
    [hr]
    [b]Tag:[/b][i] Ktala[/i][/blockquote]

9. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Greyjedi125, Chanbill5390
    Aboard Vin Yadel's ship, The Delfin, nearing Donovia

Vin Yadel spoke to Jin Rei "You might want to check in on Tai-gen, since its obvious he does not like me." She smiled slightly. "Im not taking it personal, as the boy has lost his Master, and is obviously overwrought. But something is not right. And I think we need to discover it before we get to Wayland. It should not take us long to get there."

"In that case we must act as soon as possible..." Jin Rei managed to put in. He had actually turned to look towards Tai-gen's quarters when he felt something. A pulse in the Force.

Trala took off and Jin made to follow. Trala gave a small 'woof!' next to the door Tai-gen was in, and continued past, heading for the back of the ship. Jin noticed as Trala disappeared that she was beginning to growl softly.

"I'll go check on Tai-gen." Jin declared. Taking long strides, Jin prepared himself to meet with the padawan. Jin moved over to the doorway, where the padawans room was. Jin noticed that the door was cracked open slightly. A casual glance would show that the room appeared to be empty. However, the entire room was not visible from the cracked open door.

It was then that Trala suddenly began barking madly, as she stood before an open doorway, leading towards the engine area of the ship, and the back hold area. As loud as she was, it was a good chance that Master Damkor would hear the noise as well.

DarthXan318, Sarge221
    Kesla's Home, Wayland

Alexia was just kicking herself for not checking over the blanket as she had planned - that packet Kelsa had pocketed could be anything - when she felt it.

The Force surged. It was the same kind of sensation Alexia had associated with warning, but magnified a hundredfold like a tidal wave of psychic power. A lot of things were happening at once. The Force continued to pulse out a warning, of something very wrong occurring not very far away. The Knight identified the sounds of windows closing and the house growing brighter despite that. The ground seemed to move beneath Zaydin's feet and the Knight concentrated on not falling over.

It ended as suddenly as it began. The light faded and the ground stopped shaking - or had she imagined both? No, Kelsa was looking around in amazement too. Alexia shook her head, blinking.

Anna's voice rang out suddenly. "MOMMY!!"

Zaydin's eyes moved back to Anna, finding her awake and clutching her necklace like usual as she called out. From the corner of his eye Zaydin also noticed Alexia all-but dropping onto the couch. And behind him he felt another strong pulse pulse in the Force, if a bit unfocused. And it was coming from...Kelsa?

Alexia had opened her mouth to ask - something - but for the second time that week she found herself struck dumb. Abruptly Alexia's knees gave way, and she sat down on an overstuffed couch. She squeezed her eyes shut. Kelsa looked around the home, and then she moved over to where Anna sat, breathing hard.

"There, there, child. You're safe here." Kelsa said gently, gently patting Anna on the head. Amazingly, even though Anna didnt know Kelsa, she seemed to relax a bit, her thumb going back to its familiar place in her mouth.

"Integrity, secured," the droid's rusty voice suddenly blurted out in the quietness. Alexia opened her eyes."What does it mean, integrity secured?"she asked. Zaydin focused on Alexia and Anna, the two seeming to have been most affected by what had just happened. He actually leaned forward a bit, putting a hand on Alexia's shoulder for both comfort and support as if she would fall over again despite sitting on the couch now.

"Are you okay?" he questioned gently, giving her a concerned look while giving one in Anna's direction as well. Alexia looked down at Zaydin's hand on her shoulder, a little startled by both the question and the gesture. Zaydin was so taciturn normally that this reassurance was unexpected ... not unwelcome, but un

10. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002

Aboard Vin Yadel's ship, The Delfin, nearing Donovia

Jin Rei stood at the cracked door for a moment, listening. The Room appeared empty, but he could not see its entirety. The Jedi Knight was about to push the door open enough for him to enter while announcing himself, when another sound caught his immediate attention.

Trala suddenly began barking wildly and Jin Rei did NOT like the sounds of that. He let out a huff of frustration as he turned on his heel and bloted in the direction Trala was located. As he went, Jin Rei unstrapped his belt communicator and quickly paged Vin. He was sure that she might be able to hear Trala barking, so loud was the racket she was making.

[Vin. Jin Rei here. Trala is by the engines. Sounds like she found something. I'm on it. I didn't see Tai-gen in his room, but I didn't get a chance to look in on him properly. Stay alert and do wake Master Damkor if possible. Something feels very wrong here. Jin Rei out.]

Jin Rei didn't like what he was feeling in the force, but he refused to be alarmed by it. His training prevented him from reactionary impulses. At least most of the time.

Jin Rei did not slow down until he reached Trala, though he did employ his warning and sensing abilities to maximum effect. He would not be caught by surprise like some youngling, not if he could help it.

"What is it Trala? what did you find?" Jin Rei asked Vin's companion as soon as he saw her. Trala had already accepted him and they had already established a rapport. Communcating with Trala was as easy as speaking to any sentient being.

As he neared, the Jedi Knight spared a glance to look around the area and see what he might find amiss.

11. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    Kelsa's Home, Wayland

Alexia turned to look up at Zaydin, her lips parted ever so slightly. It wasn't that she was surprised by his compassion, exactly - he was stoic and taciturn but never heartless - but there was an understanding here that she hadn't noticed before. She remembered his stiff, slightly awkward condolences back on Coruscant - had taken them in stride, for she had endured many such expressions of sympathy already - but now she wondered if that stiffness hadn't been due to a lack of understanding, but rather too much.

They - Alexia, Zaydin, Anna - had more in common than she had previously thought.

Zaydin turned to Anna. Kelsa was comforting the little girl, stroking her hair and rubbing her shoulders. Alexia watched all three of them thoughtfully, her mind lifting from the sudden grief to the puzzle in front of them. Anna had sensed her mother as well: why? And Kelsa - Alexia could see how this woman had come to help a Jedi Knight, but that very fact was intriguing. She definitely wasn't just an old woman playing house.

And this wasn't just any house.

Kelsa left. Alexia shook her head, shifted a little so she could put her arm around Anna, and glanced back at Zaydin. "This just gets more and more complicated," she remarked, not without irony. "Something happened outside..." Alexia bit her lip and gazed out the window. She could sense nothing, but that in itself was alarming. "I hope the others are alright."

That was easy enough to check, though. Alexia started to reach out in the Force, but thought better of it: that could attract unwanted attention to their location, and Anna, and they still didn't know what happened. Instead, she pulled out her comlink and - with an apologetic look to Zaydin, whose comlink would beep pointlessly - dialled the usual frequency used by Jedi on group missions. "Rivers to group. Anyone read?"

TAG: Ktala, Sarge, other Jedi - Saint, Chuks, Imp

I'm assuming comlinks can do conference calls.. :D

12. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Wayland, Kelsa's Home

"Let me go get those drinks."

Zaydin watched as Kelsa left the room, actually feeling a little wary of the older woman. He remembered that pulse within the Force, the one that seemed to have originated from Kelsa. So....what did that mean? Did she have some connection to the Force or did it have to do with what had just happened? Speaking of which...

The Knight looked back to Anna to see that Alexia was already at the child's side, a comforting arm around her. When he had looked, Zaydin had seen the slight change in color with Anna's necklace while she explained that she had sensed her mother. This fact immediately came to Zaydin's mind as he rolled it around in his head. The fact that Anna - and possibly Alexia - had both sensed a loved one as their similar reactions had hinted was not lost to him at all.

Something stirred within Zaydin at that thought but as usual he suppressed it and focused on the current situation. What was going on? In just a matter of minutes several more questions were added to an already too-complicated situation. A bit...discouraging to say the least.

"I hope the others are alright."

"I didn't sense any of them passing," Zaydin replied, thinking back to the incident that had occurred only a minute ago. No, while there had been a bit of chaos he had not felt the life of another being extinguished and if there had been he was sure that he would've at least known if it had been one of their group.

But he didn't object to Alexia checking up on them when she pulled out her comlink. While she did that, Zaydin went to one of the nearby windows that also happened to be near the kitchen where Kelsa disappeared to, pulling out his comlink as he did so. While he looked outside, trying to spot anything out of the ordinary, he also glanced at the kitchen to keep an eye on Kelsa. And as an after thought he made sure to glance at where he had last seen Kelsa's droid.

So much for a safe haven, Zaydin thought to himself with his new found sense of wariness. His comlink was in hand and he listened for a much hoped for response from the others along with Alexia.

TAG: Ktala, DarthXan318, Saintheart, Chukles, Imp

13. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    Yaj Dok
    -Nin Drovis

Dang. The light had woken Yaj up from his sleep and it was the type of situation that he could not just ignore and go back to sleep. No, it was the type of light that one felt compelled to investigate until every mystery was decoded. He rose out of his seat after setting a new course for the nearest source of abundant activity, which was a place called the Wayland. He figured the reason why he was more tired than usual was because of the increased work he had to do to get the casket inside the ship during the waning hours of his oxygen tanks.

Grabbing some alcohol, it was mildly ancient and he did not know the name of it, Yaj made his way over to the tube with a chair in hand, then sat in front of it. Several gulps later, Yaj found himself with gloves on, a datapad in one hand, and his body severely hunched over. Time to see how much this thing was worth and why the light was on. He gazed at it, then tapped it with the picker. He was only an average technician, but he should be able to decipher why a light was on.

14. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    IC: Jack Skyhunter
    At Staging Area Six, The Explorer

Jack slided down the ladder as The Explorer came to a land and after he had cleared the area around them. All around them, people started coming out of the 'wood works'. Jack made his way to the cockpit and looked out the cockpit, seeing a few heads peeking out of a warehouse directly in front of them. Then a Jedi stepped out.

"Interesting," Jack said from behind the co-pilot chair as he looked over Sport's shoulder, "That was weird. Did you pick up anything on the scanners?"

Sport shook his head uncertaintly. "Sensors picked up something moving away from the explosion zone, but the light got it and the sensor read vanished."

"Could be a special operations group that planted this explosion and didn't get away in time. Did sensors pick up anything coming from orbit?"

"Nothing, captain. And I would imagine if this was anything military related, the city wouldn't be left standing. Espically after something that big." Jack closed his eyes and searched the Force. He felt overwhelming confusion...but something else 'lurked' in the background of all that noise in the Force, something dark, something evil. Sport caught onto what his master was doing. "Something with the Force?"

Jack opened his eyes and nodded. "Yeah, I think so. And I don't like it, whatever it is. It's being elusive."

"What's the game plan?" Sport asked as he looked towards the Jedi Healer.

Jack looked towards the Jedi Healer and said to Sport, "Lets get these people out of here. I don't want to be here any longer then I have to. And prepare every weapon and missile we got on this ship. I have a feeling we're gonna need it if we don't hurry."

Tag Ktala

15. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    IC: Qenmas Pacto

Qenmas' eyes fluttered open...

Urrrrrgh.... the back of his head hurt. What the heck happened?

His eyes came into focus and he saw the hood of his speeder, crumpled up around a lumapole he must have crashed into.

Outside the pain on the back of his head, he felt ok.

The man hoisted himself from the speeder a little shakily. He didn't.... feel.... all... that... great.

He reached out to the force, looking to reorient himself and return to Master Adimus...

But found....

What....

The.... Force. It.....

He'd never felt anything like this before.

It was all faint. Muted and distorted. The clear picture, the crisp river that usually surrounded him. It was fuzzy.

What was going on here!!!

Qenmas suddenly felt naked. Very very very extremely vulnerable.

To compensate, he brought out his lightsaber, quickly and lit it.

Was this a trap?

Equally as sudden, the vision returned to him. The commander of the ship! He had said that he didn't want any more force users! That it was all going to end here!

A tidal wave of panic rose up in the man, and he searched his fuzzy force sense for any attackers. As far as he knew, there were none. Must regroup. Find Adimus. There was no sign of the Jedi Master present in the force, which, for all Qenmas knew, might have been wrong.

Was Adimus dead?

The Jedi searched his robes for his comm, but couldn't find it. Did he loose it in the crash?

It was all chaos in Qenmas' mind. Go and find Adimus yourself.

Qenmas took off, running on foot down the road, back to the crawler. He could see the huge mountain of debris from the scuffle, and saw two of Jedi, joyously not dead! He ran up to them, his green lightsaber at the defensive position, and recognized Cho-Shai.

"Master Adimus, are you alright?" he asked, his voice riddled with concern. The Jedi Master was on his hands and knees, so hopefully he wasn't harmed too terribly. There were two others by him, both of which Qenmas didn't pay any attention to at the moment.

TAG: GM, Crawler Group

16. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Aboard Vin Yadel's ship, The Delfin, passing Donovia, heading towards Wayland

Jin Rei stood at the cracked door that Tai-gen was occupying. His attention was diverted by Trala's wild barking. He let out a huff of frustration as he turned on his heel and moved in the direction Trala was located. As he went, Jin Rei unstrapped his belt communicator and quickly paged Vin.

[Vin. Jin Rei here. Trala is by the engines. Sounds like she found something. I'm on it. I didn't see Tai-gen in his room, but I didn't get a chance to look in on him properly. Stay alert and do wake Master Damkor if possible. Something feels very wrong here. Jin Rei out.]

Jin Rei didn't like what he was feeling in the force, but he refused to be alarmed by it. Jin Rei did not slow down until he reached Trala,
    "What is it Trala? what did you find?" Jin Rei asked Vin's companion as soon as he saw her.

As he neared, the Jedi Knight spared a glance to look around the area and see what he might find amiss.

Blood. There was a tiny bit of blood on the door. He was sure that had not been there before. Even as he noticed it, Trala spoke to him gently.

//There is a wrongness. I sense ...// there was a pause, as if trying to find a word. ...//a Jan-ja. Careful..//

Jin could hear the machinery humming behind the door. As Jin slowled opened it, he could see Vin coming down the hallway..and the expression on her face was one of fury, her sword in hand. Trala took off towards Vin, planting herself in the hallway.

Inside the room, just past the doorway, Jin could also see that several panels, were removed. There were wires esposed, and a trail of parts..

He could also hear Tai-gen, muttering something, though he couldnt see him yet. It was low, and it didnt make much sense.

"- and yes, that witch knows so much, we will show them, and they we find the other..yes, and fix that jedi good, .. but I must not... ow..ow OW..sorry, I mean we..I know, I fix, we fix good...-" it dissolved into soft laughing.

Jin could also see an opening near the corner of the room. Perhaps it was an air duct or something?

More updates to follow...

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    DarthXan318, Sarge221
    Kelsa's Home, Wayland

Alexia turned to look up at Zaydin, her lips parted ever so slightly. They - Alexia, Zaydin, Anna - had more in common than she had reviously thought.

Zaydin turned to Anna. Kelsa was comforting the little girl, stroking her hair and rubbing her shoulders. Alexia watched all three of them thoughtfully, her mind lifting from the sudden grief to the puzzle in front of them. Anna had sensed her mother as well: why? And Kelsa - Alexia could see how this woman had come to help a Jedi Knight, but that very fact was intriguing. She definitely wasn't just an old woman playing house.

And this wasn't just any house.

Kelsa left. Zaydin watched as Kelsa left the room, actually feeling a little wary of the older woman. He remembered that pulse within the Force, the one that seemed to have originated from Kelsa. When he had looked back at Alexia and Anna, Zaydin had seen the slight change in color with Anna's necklace while she explained that she had sensed her mother.

Alexia shook her head, shifted a little so she could put her arm around Anna, and glanced back at Zaydin. "This just gets more and more complicated," she remarked, not without irony. "Something happened outside..." Alexia paused. "I hope the others are alright." "I didn't sense any of them passing," Zaydin replied, thinking back to the incident that had occurred only a minute ago. Alexia, not wanting to attract unwanted attetion through the Force, decided to check another way.

She pulled out her comlink and - with an apologetic look to Zaydin, pressed a few buttons. A moment, later.. "Rivers to group. Anyone read?"

While she did that, Zaydin went to one of the nearby windows that also happened to be near the kitchen where Kelsa disappeared to, pulling out his comlink as he did so. While he looked outside, trying to spot anything out of the ordinary, he also glanced at the kitchen to keep an eye on Kelsa. And as an after thought he made sure to glance at where he had last seen Kelsa's droid.

The droid had not moved one bit from its spot against the wall. Meanwhile, Kelsa was busy humming away, as she had reached into an cooling unit, pulling out a pitcher of blue milk, and another drink. She already had some muffins, cookies, small sandwiches, and other interesting tidbits on a small tray. As Zaydin stood at the window, Kelsa chuckled softly.

"You're just like him, you know? Always so worried, so cautious. Guess I cant be blaiming ou though, with all this going on." Kelsa shook her head. "Used to be so peacful here... I could go and sit in my garden all day without a bother. Then again, that piece of work that was done, left a bad taste in many's mouths..." Kelsa gave a deep sigh. "But, nothing I can do with that.."

Kelsa whipped her hands on her apron, and brought the tray and drink containers back out into the main room. She saw that Alexia was holding on to her comlink, so she walked over, and laid the tray down on the small table nearby. She spoke, softly. "Here's a little something for now. Take your time, eat when your ready. I'll give you some privacy." Kelsa moved away to the other side of the room, near where she had put away the blanket. She sat down, and put on a pair of old style glasses. Picking up a data reader, she sat back, and began to read.

Anna, who had been quite so far, perked up when she saw the platter of cookies and food sit down in front of her. Her tiny had shot out, and yanked a cookie, and quickly began to chew on the cookie. A small smile crept accross her face. "Mommie come soon." Anna said softly, as she began to munch on her cookie once more, her other hand clutching her necklace.

---
    Saintheart, Chukles38, Imperial_Hammer

Qenmas' eyes fluttered open, as he sturggled to recall what had just happened. His eyes came into focus and he saw the hood of his speeder, crumpled up around a lumapole he must have crashed into. He hoisted himself from the speeder a little shakily. He reache

18. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    blubeast1237
    Leaving Nin Drovis heading for Wayland

Yaj woke up from his sleep. The little, tiny light he had noticed before was nagging him in his sleep, and it would not let him get any rest. No, it was the type of light that one felt compelled to investigate until every mystery was decoded. He decided to get up and investigate, but not before he first changed his ships course to a planet called Wayland. He figured the reason why he was more tired than usual was because of the increased work he had to do to get the casket inside the ship during the waning hours of his oxygen tanks.

Grabbing some alcohol, Yaj made his way over to the tube with a chair in hand, then sat in front of it. Several gulps later, Yaj found himself with gloves on, a datapad in one hand, and his body severely hunched over. Time to see how much this thing was worth and why the light was on. He gazed at it, then tapped it with the picker. Even with his limited knowledge, he knew that this unit was most unusual. The strange symbol that he did not understand, for one. Perhaps it was from some folks of stature or rank? That or a buisiness symbol of sorts. Definately someone with the creds. When he had tapped the casing, the metal sounded a bit different as well. Very well built. But as to why the tiny light was on, he had no clue. Everything seemed to be running normally within the cyro tube. The holo-controls showed all levels were running normally. The tiny light had come on when he had disconnected the unit from the other piece of equipment. Maybe that had something to do with it? There were no other indicators for the light, it just sat there, at the bottom of the tube, irritating him with its slow blink, and offering no clues to its purpose.

Yaj rubbed his face, as he sat looking over his datapad. He was feeling more relaxed now, as he looked over his strange new prize. HE felt like one of those adventures from the holovids, who had suddenly discovered something amazing, like those old kings tombs or something.

/....?/

Yaj suddenly jerked awake. He had just felt a very odd sensation. A quick look at his chronomitor told him that he had suddenly lost about 20 minutes. Everything seemed fine. But he was left with a very strange sensation, almost as if for a second, something else had been staring at him.

Bravo & Alkresh
    At Staging Area Six, Wayland, The Explorer

Jack Skyhunterslided down the ladder as The Explorer came to a land and after he had cleared the area around them. All around them, people started coming out of the 'wood works'. Jack made his way to the cockpit and looked out the cockpit, seeing a few heads peeking out of a warehouse directly in front of them. Then a Jedi stepped out.

"Interesting," Jack said from behind the co-pilot chair as he looked over Sport's shoulder. They discussed several possibilities, but nothing that seemed to fit the current scenario. Sport suddenly realized that Jack had closed his eyes.
    Sport caught onto what his master was doing. "Something with the Force?"

Jack opened his eyes and nodded. "Yeah, I think so. And I don't like it, whatever it is. It's being elusive." It was being more than elusive. Sompelace, there was a strangeness within the Force. It was a most unusual sensation.

"What's the game plan?" Sport asked as he looked towards the Jedi Healer. Jack looked towards the Jedi Healer and said to Sport, "Lets get these people out of here. I don't want to be here any longer then I have to. And prepare every weapon and missile we got on this ship. I have a feeling we're gonna need it if we don't hurry."

Alkresh made his way out, to see what ship had come to the staging area. He waited near the door, shielding his eyes, as he watched to see what the ship planned to do next. Alkresh had watched the pair silently, while a few less injured officers had stood by near the door. As he watched the man close his eyes, it was Alkresh that gave a small grin. He waited for the man to open his eye

19. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002

Events were happening quickly now and there was no time for too much analyzation. It was time to follow one's instincts, test the success of their training and most of all, listen to the Force.

Jin Rei's eyebrow shot up when he saw the stain of blood. He wondered as to who's blood was it,and also if the door had been forced open. Even as he noticed this things, Trala spoke to him.

//There is a wrongness. I sense ...// there was a pause, as if trying to find a word. ...//a Jan-ja. Careful..//

"Jan-ja...?" the Jedi knight mouthed silently, his eyebrows knotting just a bit. He did not immediately recognize the word, but if Trala was telling him to be careful, then it could NOT be anything good.

Jin Rei could hear the sound of machinery and something else behind the door. Drawn by the unknown, he began to open it. Slowly. Trala bolted suddenly and Jin looked to see where she was going, only to see Vin purposfully striding down the hallway. The expression on her face was one of fury...and her weapon was in her hand.

That was definitely not good.

Inside the room, just past the doorway, Jin could see that several panels were removed. There were wires exposed, and a trail of partson the floor.

"What in the Force....??"

A sound caught his attention just then. A voice he recognized.

It was that of the padawan. Tai-gen.

The young man was muttering something, though he was still outside Jin Rei's visual range. It was low, and it didnt make much sense.

"- and yes, that witch knows so much, we will show them, and then we find the other..yes, and fix that jedi good, .. but I must not... ow..ow OW..sorry, I mean we..I know, I fix, we fix good...-" it dissolved into soft laughing.

That made Jin Rei frown. Instinctively, his lightsaber hilt slipped into his hand, but remained unlit. This was, after all, the engine room. Damage was already being done. He had no intention of being reckless. If he could help it.

Jin Rei also caught sight of an opening near the corner of the room. Was that an air duct? An alarm sounded somewhre in his head, and without hesitation, Jin Rei moved quickly towards the Tai-gen. His voice was like a beacon.

The Jedi Knight moved quickly, but stealthfully, and was ready to act at a moment's notice should he see the need to intervine upon act of sabotage.

He imagined that he could sense Vin coming fast behind, but that was just his imagination. He was almost sure that Vin would do whatever was necessary to stop an act of sabotage and secure the safety of her ship. Including bodily harm.

Jin hoped it didn't have to come to that, so he resolved to act quickly.

Tag:Ktala

20. Hero_Of_The_Force

Hero_Of_The_Force Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 22, 2008
    IC: Kaim Shepard
    Jedi Enclave, Er'kit

Kaim listened intently, as he usually did. When news reached that he could rest, it made Kaim feel relieved. His rest would have to be postponed, for Malek left him with a difficult decision. Malek told Kaim that he could go on a scouting mission with him and other Padawans. Kaim looked at Malek, while his brain debated on whether he should go or not. If he were to go, Kaim could show he was becoming a stronger Padawan, one who could handle missions on his own. This choice would hold great danger. Kaim felt as though he had a galactic senate debating in his thoughts.

Never had he been asked to go on a mission, only told what to do, and what was safe. Kaim feared that the masters, along with knights, were afraid.

But of what? This question Kaim could not figure out. He knew time would reveal what was to come, and possibly shed light on the situation being hidden from him and his fellow Padawans. Soon the senate, which was harshly debating inside of him, settled down to an answer.

?I will go, but what is the destination?? Kaim did not doubt his decision, only embraced it. The only thing he has to worry about was the matter at hand. The other mysteries he pondered on would have to simmer, until he found the pieces to the puzzle.
    [hr]
    [b]IC:[/b] [i]Wirrip B. Squak
    Someplace, Nice?[/i]
    [hr]
    Wirrip kept his distance until he was sure the mother would not attack Wirrip. He put his spear on the ground and took of the pack on his back. He gave a smile and sat down near the mother?s legs. He took out a small bag that was tied with a flexible twig. The bag was waterproof inside; it was made from fur and skin of an animal back on Endor. On long journeys, Ewoks carry bags like this to hold water, medicine, and other liquidations that were helpful while traveling. Wirrip then took out a cupped leaf that could hold medicine for dispensing. The ewok got some medicine in the cup-like leaf and poured it on the mothers? injured legs and some in her mouth. Wirrip knew that the medicine would not heal her broken bones, but the remedy would dull the pain.

Wirrip saw the remains of a berry bush before he entered the hut. ?Get food,? Wirrip stated rubbing his belly and pointing in his mouth to symbolize ?good food?. The ewok left the hut and picked the berries that were not scorched. Wirrip counted them out to be thirteen. He gave six berries to the mother and her daughter. Wirrip was quite hungry himself, but knew the child needed the food more. He sat back down and sighed while he fed the infant. The young creature reminded him of the woklings on Endor.

Wirrip looked at the mother who was deceasing. Wirrip knew the child would die here; he had to at least try to rescue the infant. The mother was too injured to care for the child, and did not have anyone else to help her. Wirrip could see she had only inches of life left.

The ewok then got up and made arm motions showing him taking the child. ?Child I take?? Wirrip asked, hoping she understood in her last moments; and that the mother didn?t get enraged.
    [hr]
    [b]Tag:[/b] [i]Ktala[/i]

21. Rally_Fan_84

Rally_Fan_84 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 14, 2009
    This CS has been approved by the lovely and talented... ok ill stop there before I go into the creepy jerk zone, Ktala approved this alright?

[b]Name:[/b] Bahkdir "Bahk" Telq
    [b]Species:[/b] [link=http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kiffar]Kiffar[/link]
    [b]Age:[/b] 32
    [b]Sex:[/b] Male
    [b]Occupation:[/b] Freelance problem-solver, vigilante, jack-of-all-trades
    [b]Force sensitive:[/b] Yes
    [b]Area of Expertise:[/b] Telq has acquired a multitude of skills over the years that render him a consumate jack-of-all-trades. He is able to make moderate repairs on vehicles, operate craft ranging from groundcars all the way up to starfighter-class spacecraft, is an adept tracker and detective, a skilled negotiator, and possesses skills in other varied fields.

Secretly, his most prodigious talent is his martial prowess (IE non-gun combat), where he is not only ambidextrous but also equally effective with or without weapons. His fighting style is a hybrid of unarmed combat, true Jar'kai arts, Forms 1-3 of lightsaber combat and a host of innovated and blended techniques and maneuvers.
    [b]Rank:[/b] Formerly high-ranked Knight within the Jedi Order.
    [b]BRIEF Description and Info:[/b]
    [i]-Equipment and Weapons-[/i]
    1x [link=http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Multitool]Multitool[/link]
    1x [link=http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Medpac]Medpac[/link]
    1x Pair of modified [link=http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Combat_gloves]combat[/link] [link=http://www.dakotaammo.net/images/ODGreenCombatGloves.jpg]gloves[/link] (wrist gauntlets, duranium-ball filled pouches over knuckles)
    1x [link=http://www.northamericanknives.com/files/1788248/uploaded/BH-15TT10BK.jpg]simple fighting kinfe[/link]
    1x "throwing star plate" (plate that fits on upper arm, holds 10 throwing stars)
    2x [link=http://totalmartialartscenter.com/site/wp-content/uploads/wpsc/product_images/kali%20sticks.jpg]Jar'kai style pummelstaves[/link].
    1x lightsaber (slightly curved [link=http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Defender_(hilt)]defender[/link] style single-hand hilt, shorter but denser amber colored blade)

[i]-Appearance-[/i]
    If Telq were a holo-vid star, he would be described as ruggedly handsome. His 6'1.5'' inch height, robust frame with athletic build, plus a strong jawline and slightly flat but average sized nose definitely have a factor in this, as well as his bronzed skin tone. His jade green eyes can adopt a hard stare when looking for threats or soften when listening to somebody in need of help. With hair so short it is barely longer than a buzzcut, he is often mistaken for a mercenary at first.
    However his most dominant feature is his familial tattoo, a blue curved comet that frames the outside edge of his right eye. While simply a mark at first, under differing lighting condition it displays other designs within the borders of the tattoo proper.

Telq normally wears a simple plain shirt and pair of sturdy work pants as well as surplus combat boots, a holdover from his jedi days. If needed he will don a work vest with tools placed in strategically located pockets.
    One constant however is his gray longcoat that has a large plate on the right upper arm that has two bends to allow it to conform to the arm. Though seemingly simple at first, the coat is actually constructed completely of armorweave, and the plate is something even more surprising...

[i]-Bio-[/i]
    Born on Kiffex to a guardian father and a financial agent mother, Bahkdir Telq seemed destined to follow in the footsteps of his father and grandfather before him in becoming Kiffu Guardians, not only due to herritage but due to the fact that he was blessed with psychometry like his grandfather. However at an early age both he and his best friend Ajaid were discovered to be force-sensitive by a troupe of Jedi en route back to Coruscant after a mission, and accepted the offer to train as Jedi.

As a learner, he was an average when it came to studies and philosophy, but possessed a quick and innovative mind and was found to be exceptionally talented in martial skills, both armed and unarmed. Realizing that no

22. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    OOC: Apologies; I know people have been waiting on me. :( Although to be honest I was a little scared of writing this - a Jedi who can't feel the Force.

IC - Cho-Shai Adimus

The Crawler's Ruin, Docking Station One,
    Wayland

Cho-Shai was still trying to comprehend the vision he'd seen -- Calys? That's not possi-- when it happened.

The Force was taken from him. Like being cast into a sensory deprivation tank, where neither eyes nor ears assisted him. He was on his hands and knees, the dirt rough beneath his fingers, but the only thing he could feel that he could not see right now was the slight breeze blowing through.
    It was like going blind.
    "Master Adimus, are you alright?" someone said, and though his instincts were shrieking at the fact he hadn't sensed the man, Adimus did recognise the voice: Qenmas Pacto, the knight he'd left behind back on the Magistrate.
    Get up, a dry voice murmured in his head. Nothing from the Force, but merely Cho-Shai's own mind. Good advice; this was still potentially a dangerous situation, and without the Force, even more so. Feeling his legs and back screech with pulled muscles, he nodded, slowly getting to his feet.
    "Yes," he coughed. "Pacto -- good to see you again. Is anybody hurt?"

Before Qenmas could answer, though, his comlink bleeped: "Rivers to group. Anyone read?"
    A voice that sounded like Alkresh Ryntak was on the line, asking much the same as Pacto, as Cho-Shai finally got to his comlink. No sense in terribly disguising their position now; if someone was going to track them, they had the perfect method to do so. "Adimus here. We're fine. A few bruises, but that's it." He looked around, but it didn't appear the crawler's destruction had done any serious damage to anyone else. "It looks as though the station's safe for the moment. Pacto and Straven are here with me; we'll find you shortly."

He cut the transmission, looking at Qenmas. Much as he hated to admit it, it was essential that they have an accurate picture of their resources. "You'll have to guide us to Alexia; my ability to sense the Force has been blinded. Some sort of device in the crawler, I think -- it must have disrupted the biological connection to the midichlorians somehow." He stopped, suddenly realising that Qenmas might have similarly been affected. "Are you still Force-sensitive?"

TAG: Imperial_Hammer, Chukles, Xan, Sarge221

23. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Wayland, Kelsa's Home

"You're just like him, you know? Always so worried, so cautious. Guess I cant be blaiming ou though, with all this going on."

"Missions do tend to make one appreciate caution," Zaydin replied to Kelsa, glancing over at her direction when she spoke. He sure learned to appreciate it.

Thinking that Kelsa had been mentioning Cypher, the Knight looked back out at the window without further discussion as he waited for a reply from Cho-Shai or Straven to be voiced from his comlink. The seconds ticked past with no reply and Zaydin tried not to worry, instead focusing on keeping a look out. He could actually see the garden that Kelsa had just mentioned but as of anything out of the ordinary, there was nothing.

The old woman brought out a tray of food and drink but the Knight was far from hungry. Still no reply from the others. His hand actually twitched, a ghost of a habit coming on when he had used to fiddle with his lightsaber at his belt when moments such as these occurred. Having killed that habit long ago, Zaydin instead focused on the garden, trying to keep himself occupied. What kind of plants were there-?

"Adimus here. We're fine. A few bruises, but that's it."

Zaydin immediately looked down at his comlink, relieved to hear the Jedi Master's voice coming form the device. Before either he or Alexia could speak with Cho-Shai, however, the transmission was cut. A bit of a disappointment there but Zaydin was content with the knowledge that not only Cho-Shai but Straven and Qenmas were well.

There was the voice of another too: Alkresh. The Kel Dor Jedi Healer that had been assigned to their group. More good news; it seemed like the entire team was still in one piece.

Much more at ease, Zaydin finally turned away from the window, keeping an ear out for not only the comlink but Alexia's response to Alkresh as he moved to the corner of the room that had the old droid.

"Mommie come soon."

Zaydin hid the grimace that wanted to appear on his face when Anna spoke. He knew - and no doubt Alexia as well - the rejection of a loved one's death and the acceptance of the slightest hope that pointed to their survival. Despite having known that both his parents had died - his father having passed away right in front of his eyes - Zaydin had still been a victim of it for a short while until he came to realize the truth.

The Knight actually leaned forward a bit, acting as if he was just trying to appease some curiosity about the droid. Course, he was also looking for anything that he could consider suspicious that he may need to take note of, what with it being in the same room.

TAG: Ktala, DarthXan318, Saintheart

24. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002

Events were happening quickly now and there was no time for too much analyzation. Jin decided that it was time to follow one's instincts, test the success of their training and most of all, listen to the Force.

Jin Rei listened as Trala spoke to him, warning him of of a danger. Jin Rei could hear the sound of machinery and something else behind the door. Drawn by the unknown, he began to open it. Slowly. Trala bolted suddenly and Jin looked to see where she was going, only to see Vin purposefully striding down the hallway. The expression on her face was one of fury...and her weapon was in her hand.

That was definitely not good.

Inside the room, just past the doorway, Jin could see that several panels were removed. There were wires exposed, and a trail of parts on the floor.
    A sound caught his attention just then. A voice. Tai-gen, who was rambling on about something that didnt make sense. That made Jin Rei frown.
    Jin Rei also caught sight of an opening near the corner of the room. Was that an air duct? An alarm sounded somewhere in his head, and without hesitation, Jin Rei moved quickly towards the Tai-gen. His voice was like a beacon.

Trala had posted herself in the hallway, impeding Vin Yadel's path. She wanted to find out what was going on. There was no way that Tai-gen should have been able to figure out some of the instruments on her ship so quickly. And when she saw Jin Rei move to another part of the ship, the thought of an intruder immediately came to mind. When Trala intervened, Vin was about to swoop past her, when she came to a sudden stop.

Jin made his way towards Tai-gen, who was happily using a micro torch, and doing some..creative re-wiring. When Jen Rei got close, Tai-gen suddenly sprang back. What shocked Jin the most was the expression on the Padawan's face. If there was any sign of recognition within the students eyes, there was no sign of it. Tai-gen snarled at Jin Rei, holding the torch up in one hand, as his other made a motion towards his saber, backing up the entire while.

"Go AWAY! You want to keeps us apart! Leave me alone..!!" Tai-gen is waving the torch around madly, and in such a small space it would not take much to create a spark. Jin Rei can also see something is not quite right with Tai-gen. His signature within the Force is off, as if there is a shadow, or echo near him. That that shadow is quite dark. And it is clear tht Tri-gen is not going to let Jin Rei get anywhere near him.

As Vin Yadel and Trala share a silent moment in the hallway, Vin suddenly turns away, and makes her way towards another room.

Master Damkor.

With all this commotion, the Jedi Master should have been awake and moving. But there have been no signs of life from within the room he had gone in to rest.

Vin hated this. She moved cautiously, down the hallway as she came close to her room. She hoped that nothing had befallen the Jedi Master. They were not the same as a confused Padawan. And while he might not do much to her, it was her SHIP that she was concerned for. He could do much damage, if he were to get the first strike. So Vin was preparing to make sure that did not happen, IF something was wrong.

She reached his door, and stood next to it, her palm flat against the cool metal. There was no signs of warning from his room. No sounds, or evidence of motion. Tralla stood in the hallway, attentive to both Vin and Jin Rei as they dealt with each room occupant. Vin Yadel slowly slid open the door. The room was dark, and Vin took a moment for her eyes to adjust to the darkness. The elder Jedi Master lay upon the bed, his eyes sunken in, from lack of rest, and the pressure of keeping the Darkside at bay.

"Master Damkor?" Vin called softly, as she slowly crept towards his bed. She did not wish to startle him. She listened careful, as his breathing, slow and steady filled the cabin. Not a sleeping rhythem, but more of a meditative trance type of re

25. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Continuing on....

Bravo & Alkresh
    At Staging Area Six, Wayland, The Explorer

Jack Skyhunter noted the abrupt way that the Jedi Healer had suddenly changed subjects, and moved to pullout his comlink.

Suddenly his comlink chirped to life. He took a step back, quickly bringing up the device, as he clicked it on. Alexia's voice came over the unit. ["Rivers to group. Anyone read?"]

"Alkersh here. Are you alright?" he asked, concerned.

He looked up at Jack and his droid. "Excuse me. May I ask you your name? I appreciate any help you can give us." he added.

["Adimus here. We're fine. A few bruises, but that's it." He looked around, but it didn't appear the crawler's destruction had done any serious damage to anyone else. "It looks as though the station's safe for the moment. Pacto and Straven are here with me; we'll find you shortly."] The communications ended suddenly.

And then Jack had the pleasure of listening to the Jedi swear...loudly. The Kel Dor was not amused at being suddenly cut off for sure. Not when he was also knee deep in other issues. But Alexia was still on, and so he spoke to her.

There was a slight crackle in the comlink, as Alkresh spoke. The first bits were a bit decidedly un-Jedi as he cursed at the sudden cut-off. He then spoke to Alexia. ["There is something decidedly wrong going on here. The soldiers that I stayed with, some of them are badly injured. Their ship just abandoned them here, and moved out the rest of the units. No air support, no medships to pick them up, nothing. I just recieved some assistance from a local pilot. Be careful. Things are not adding up. Please pass the information on to the others, while I try to find out what, if anything the other soldiers know. Alkresh out."][/i]

Alkresh then looked back up at Bravo. "Since, I do not trust our drop ship at the moment, I would at least like to move these soldiers to the local hospital. And then, I can get back to work." he looked up. "And I totally agree with your assessment that we should move quickly. What happened early, might find its way here." Two of the Republic soldiers came over to find out what was going on, and what needed to be done. They also reported that their comlinks no longer functioned.

Hero_Of_The_Force
    Jedi Enclave, Er'kit

Kaim Shepardlistened intently, as he usually did. When news reached that he could rest, it made Kaim feel relieved. His rest would have to be postponed, for Malek left him with a difficult decision. Malek told Kaim that he could go on a scouting mission with him and other KNIGHTS. Kaim looked at Malek, while his brain debated on whether he should go or not. If he were to go, Kaim could show he was becoming a stronger Padawan, one who could handle missions on his own. This choice would hold great danger.

"I will go, but what is the destination?" Kaim did not doubt his decision, only embraced it. Malek gave a wide smile. "Excellent! It definitely beats the babysitting detail." Malek said with a small chuckle. Malek took a seat in front of Kaim. "As you have probably already heard, we're relocating the younglings, because of tensions in the area. The Jedi Enclave felt that it might be better to move them." Malek nodded. "But, what you dont know is that other Jedi were also sent out into the field. Ever since the ... last battle, there has been growing unrest. We are going to check out the planet Garos IV, not to far from here. The people there live only on a single continent. They have given us permission to scout out the other continents for a suitable spot for us to use. I hear the planet is quiet lovely..." Malek gave a smile. "But, they do have a active wildlife population, so we have to check it out ahead of time. But because they are so isolated, with only the University there on the main coninent, it will be useful for us."

Malek stood up. "Well, I have to check on some of the others, before we leave. Grab your rest while you can. I hear there are alot of trees on some o

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.