main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars * Dark History: Tears of the Force *

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Ktala, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Jin Rei Amarant, Jedi Knight

Aboard Vin Yadel's ship, The Delfin, passing Donovia, heading towards Wayland

Jin Rei wasn't sure what exactly was going on, but he knew he had to do something, and quick.

Tai-gen!

The young Jedi Knight called out the padawan's name in an attempt to get his undivided attention. Something was amiss here. Was Tai-gen under the influence of something or someone?

"Stay calm my friend, tell me what's wrong?"

Jin Rei did not move from where he stood. He slowly put his hands up in a non-threatening manner where the young padawan could see them.

"Please... let me help you."

Tag: Ktala

2. -Remi-

-Remi- Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 8, 2007
    GM APPROVED

Name: Eraisuithon(Air-eye-soo-ee-thonn) Meldariondwë(Mehl-dar-ee-ond-way)
    Race: Human
    Sex: Male
    Force sensitive: No
    Area of Expertise: Eraisuithon is a military engineer for both ground and air based forces. At his current age and rank, he is trained in keeping supply lines steady, but is primarily responsible for the design and construction of offensive, defensive, and logistical structures for warfare. Other duties that Eraisuithon is sanctioned to do include the layout, placement, maintenance and dismantling of defensive minefields, as well as the clearing of enemy minefields and the construction and destruction of bridges, pathways, and even enemy blockades if necessary..
    BRIEF Description and Info:
    --Appearance:
    Eraisuithon stands at a lean six feet, sporting tanned skin, dull blue eyes, and a thick mess of brown hair he usually cuts short.
    --Short Biography:
    Eraisuithon, or Erais for short, spent most of his life with his father who kept supply lines steady for the republic and their jedi allies during the great hyperspace war. Before his father died, Erais had been given a taste of how brutal war could be to not only the soldiers and jedi, but to innocent people of various races who simply wanted to avoid the stink and suffing of war period. In understanding this, Erais joined the republic military as an engineer, steadily gaining rank until he reached captain level as a field officer. By this time his father had been deceased for ten years, something that he tries to prevent from interfering with his work. But conflict and some hardships along that decade have given him a strong, even if sometimes grim, determination to face whatever obstacles come his way.

3. Rally_Fan_84

Rally_Fan_84 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 14, 2009
    IC: Bahkdir Telq

[i]Bahkdir sometimes regretted having a conciseness. Clearly the Sith had an advantage when it came to ascribed duties. They at least could shed it when they felt the need. Even if Bahk was never a Jedi he still would have been compelled to carry out his newfound charge till the end, a trait that was both an asset and a hindrance, sometimes simultaneously.

Even the transport in all of its splendorous squalor passed close by Arkania Bahk could feel the ebb and flow of the force alter. Clearly there were force-adepts somewhere in the general vicinity, though where was hard to say since that was never a strong point of his connection to the force. Still, his danger sense was not tripped so that meant that no threat was likely, and could in fact mean that there were others like him in the vicinity that could help with the curious object in his possession.

However, he was also acutely aware of things happening on the ship as well, and it didn't take a talented mind-reader to figure out that the raised voices that were coming from a nearby compartment could degenerate into something worse in a hurry. By the sound of things a couple of rough characters were making rather indecent and forceful proposals to one of the female passengers.

Bahk closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep in his chair, keeping his ears alert and the flow of the force monitored for any flicker of hostile intent from the yelling. Arkania was notable but did not give off any indication that there were persons of interest down there, so he declined to punch his open-ended one-way ticket at that particular junction.[/i]
    [hr]
    [b]Tag[/b]: Ktala

4. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    IC: Zaydin Ven
    Wayland, Kelsa's Home

The droid hadn't moved from the spot that it had been at since they first entered and Zaydin wondered if the droid even could as, when he looked down, he saw the rust that covered the lower half of it's mechanical body. So what was this droid used as if it couldn't even move? Just a security measure? And the clawed feet...

"Can I help you, Jedi Knight?"

"Your make and model," Zaydin replied to the droid, looking up at it's photoreceptors. "I don't recognize it but you seem old."

The Knight was a bit curious about the droid, not just because of it being a possible risk but also because he was actually curious about the droid itself. Was it just a rusted, scavenged up droid? The clawed feet were an interesting feature and the somewhat threatening design of them made Zaydin wonder if the droid had combat protocols or had simply had the legs of a combat droid fused with it's body.

TAG:: Ktala, DarthXan318

5. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    IC: Alexia Rivers
    Kelsa's Home, Wayland

Alexia bit back a curse and pocketed her comlink. At least they now knew everyone was alive, but staying on the line would have been really nice ...

And Alkresh's news was worrying, too. This was decidedly not the mission they'd been told to expect: they had come here thinking to help the Republic with peacekeeping, but the Republic wasn't peacekeeping. They were, if anything, withdrawing - and abandoning their people to do it. That didn't fit at all; it went against everything she knew about the Republic fleet.

"Mommie come soon," Anna piped up.

Now Alexia did sigh. Anna's mother was all too likely dead, just like her own - she ignored the little voice in the back of her head that protested but you felt her! she's alive! - and the sooner the girl accepted it the better.
    But Alexia couldn't quite bring herself to smash that fragile hope.

As Zaydin talked to the droid, Alexia shifted over and put her arm around Anna. "Why don't you tell me about your mom?" she asked gently. "What was she like? Did she look like you?"

TAG: Ktala, Sarge

6. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    greyjedi125

Jin Rei wasn't sure what exactly was going on, but he knew he had to do something, and quick.

"Tai-gen!"

Jin Rei called out the padawan's name in an attempt to get his undivided attention. Was Tai-gen under the influence of something or someone?

Tai-gen looked up and snarled at Jin Rei, swinging the torch wildly coming very close to some wires. He looked and Jin Rei and frowned.

"Stay calm my friend, tell me what's wrong?" in Rei did not move from where he stood. He slowly put his hands up in a non-threatening manner where the young padawan could see them. "Please... let me help you."

"HELP?!" His voice sounded strange. More higher pitched than it was earlier. "NOW you want to help. What makes you think we need help!? We have been ignored. Didnt want to help me. But I got what I needed. Didnt have to wait on ... you and .." Tai-gen suddenly lunged at Jin Rei, but his movements were unusual, for Tai-gen executed a move that he should not have known, which resulted in a foot coming uncomfortably close to Jin Rei's body. As he whirled around, threw the torch he had.

"Pay attention to me NOW!" he screamed, as he reached up, yanking a handful of wires, as he suddenly whipped the ends towards Jin Rei.

The ship suddenly listed port side slightly.

Vin Yadel was - busy.

PS..Dude..you need a nickname!! :p
    -Remi-
    Landing Zone Charlie,Wayland

Eraisuithon Meldariondwë was a young man who was a Military grade Engineer for the Republican Forces. And he was vey good at his duties. And he had seen quite a bit of warfare. But every sense he had been attached to the Republic Hammerhead-class capital ship, the Magistrate
    under the command of Captian Drake Maltese, things had been anything but normal. It started off well enough, the Xo was quite an efficient officer. And even Captain Maltese seemed forward enough. Things had gone well indeed. Until they made a stop at an Jedi enclave, and Jedi came aboard the ship.

Then Eraisuithon started getting some very strange orders. Keeping supply lines going was normal. Layout, placement, maintenance and dismantling of defensive minefields, as well as the clearing of enemy minefields and the construction and destruction of bridges, pathways, and even enemy blockades were not surprising things for him nowadays as well. But to have containers marked that even HE could not see what they contained, and them had to set them apart from the rest of the other units did seem a bit unusual. Even if the contents might be classified, it was difficult to place an item he didnt know what it was for. Even worse, one some mechanized monstrosity had started to attack one of the major towns, they were ordered to NOT interfere. Interfere??

He had been moved down from the main landing area, and had been setting up transportation routes for both here, and the farther landing site, heading to the other city also experiencing riots, when suddenly communications to the ship suddenly died.

He tried several times, and was greeted only by static. Local channels were blazing with discussions from other soldiers also clueless as to what was going on, including a large amount of injured left at one of the landing sites nearby. As he pondered his next actions, several city blocks away he saw a massive body of blinding white light, followed by a low rumbling sound, as the ground shook. The light faded, and the streets were deathly quiet.

Rally_Fan_84
    In Transit, passing Arkania

Bahkdir sometimes regretted having a conciseness. Even if Bahk was never a Jedi he still would have been compelled to carry out his newfound charge till the end, a trait that was both an asset and a hindrance, sometimes simultaneously.

As the ship passed by Arkania, Bahk could feel the ebb and flow of the force alter. Clearly there were force-adepts somewhere in the general vicinity, though wher

7. -Remi-

-Remi- Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 8, 2007
    OOC: I tried using my RL name in elvish. How about Erais for short? Ah, and sorry for taking so long. I had to go back a few pages and read up on the current situation before posting. :p

IC: Erais, republic engineer
    Current Location: Landing Zone Charlie, Wayland
    Current song: Disturbed - Indestructible

Something was wrong. Erais felt this unease in battle before and therefore began calming himself in response. Before setting out, he maintained a moment of silence, allowing himself to muse on how envious he was of the Jedi?s calming technique. But it was the force for the Jedi, and green tea for Erais, however, there was no time for further relaxation. Now that he was calm, a low rumbling sound broke the silence, and then a burst of intensive light erupted from the east. Rank or not, Erais put down his organizer and set aside the unknown containers in front of him for now, then looked for Captain Maltese to get a better feel for the situation before requesting further orders. Outgoing and internal Com channels for the ship had died, except for the buzzing of chat coming from soldiers, uninjured or on standby, who also were startled with the situation to the east as well. He spotted the captain walking brusquely toward him.

"Field officer Meldariondwë?.I-"

The captain sighed before finishing, then chuckled. "My apologies, but I?m afraid I will have to shorten your name to Erais. I?m sure your parents must have meant well. Communications are down, except for other local channels between infantry. I need you to ignore the containers you?re placing and fix the ship?s communications."

Erais smiled. "Yes sir?.Erais is just fine. Could the source of this problem be the pulsing light I saw in the east?"

"Quite possibly. There were reports that an unknown tank, crawler class, was spotted east at a populated area of residence. Visual reports also include the crawler exploding, spilling out unnatural dampening fields of light, similar to emp blasts."

"Noted sir, it could be that com channels were down in that area, overloading the channels open to the ship. But how could an explosion, though impressive in size, take out the communications of a ship as large as the Magistrate?"

A slight look of unease flashed across captain Maltese. "If that is the case, another explosion like that one could prove detrimental.? Maltese sighed. ?Well, I?ll need the communications working."

"Yes sir, should I try to contact the jedi down there and request a detachment of mechanics to fix any downed comm units? Oh, and I know the containers I?ve been organizing are classified, forgive me for asking, but what are the contents?"

The captain scratched his chin. "Well, Erais, classified is CLASSIFIED, and yes, try to contact the jedi to see if they need any assistance, now get busy. Even if we are under orders not to interfere, I'm sure they won't mind any of our engineers giving a helping hand"

Erais got on to a speeder bike and took off towards the magistrate, but before that he stopped by an communications center he had installed a week earlier with the help of other republic mechanics. He dialed to the channel nearest where the explosion was last located at.

"If you can hear me, this is the head engineer captain Meldariondwë, the Magistrate?s outgoing and internal communications are down, and it is believed that the source of the problem may be where your current position is. Do you require any assistance? I have a detachment of engineers on standby."

There wasn?t any static in this channel, but Erais waited for a response that probably would not come. So he took a comlink with him to the ship, dialing it to the channel that the jedi were located at. Then took the necessary tools with him, some other engineers, as well as a scanner, and took a gravi

8. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    Yaj Dok
    -Exiting Nin Drovis

He shook off the sensation and pushed the tube of the compartment. He would have put it in the Cargo hold, but he felt as if he should continue monitoring it. Something was not right, obviously. He turned on some lights, having cut them off for his nap, and began to cook himself some food. The aroma rose from the pan and spread throughout the ship. He went to the cockpit with a cup of caf and noticed that he was nearing the planet, though still had plenty of time before he actually landed.

He stared at the planet for a moment. The food was delicious and he had already begun to cook more before he had even finished the first course. He had not realized how hungry he was. There was a moment some steak was lodged in his throat and he could not swallow. He drank some caf and swallowed it down. Music played, loudly. He clapped and stomped his feet to the rhythm and hopped in the shower.

"I love it!" He sang and went back to eating half an hour later.

9. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002

Things just kept getting stranger for Jin Rei. The Jedi Knight attempted to get the padawans attention and even tried to appeal to his reason, but even that seemed to be futile. Something very unusual had happened to Tai-gen, and that was a true understatement.

All indicators pointed to tai-gen as the ship's saboteur. Holding a torch in the midst of fallen panels and wires certainly made him seem like the one responsible, almost beyond a shadow of a doubt, but even so, Jin Rei could sense something else at work, osme strange .....force.

For all it was worth, he had calmly asked Tai-gen to allow him to help him.

The padawan's reaction was not something he'd expected.

"HELP?!" Tai-gen's voice sounded strange. Shrill. Even more higher pitched than it was earlier.

"NOW you want to help. What makes you think we need help!? We have been ignored. Didn't want to help me. But I got what I needed. Didn't have to wait on ... you and .."

Jin Rei looked at Tai-gen quizzically, wondering who was this "we" he kept ranting about, when Tai-gen suddenly lunged at Jin Rei, but his movements were unusual, for Tai-gen executed a move that he should not have known, which resulted in a foot coming uncomfortably close to Jin Rei's body. As he whirled around, he threw the torch he had.

Jin Rei acted instinctively as he instantly reached out with the force and used 'force pull' to snatch the torch from mid-air, he then called it to his own hand before it could do more harm. The Jedi Knight extinguished the torch and then tossed it behind him, far away from the padawan and hopefully out of harm's way.

"Pay attention to me NOW!" Tai-gen screamed! even as he reached up, yanking a handful of wires, as he suddenly whipped the ends towards Jin Rei.

The ship suddenly listed port side slightly.

This was not good at all.

"I'm sorry.." Jin Rei said in a low and apologetic tone. This could not be allowed to continue. Both of Tai-gen's hands were busy, so this gave him a perfect opening. In a blink of an eye, Jin Rei dashed forward using haste and without hesitation, landed a solid strike to the padawan's diaphragm. The blow was powerful, but non-lethal. Jin Rei had used it many times to disable aggressors. The target would experience a sudden loss of air, then lose consciousness within moments. Reasoning with the padawan was a futile effort...well, it obviously wasn't Tei-gen, at least not altogether, considering his insistence on speaking of 'we', which likely meant that someone or something else was affecting his mind. What had Trala called it?

Jan-ja.

But the fact was that Tai-gen was the one who was physically causing damage to the ship, and he needed to be stopped.

Jin Rei would check on the damage to the ship and give Vin Yadel a status report 'after' he was certain the padawan was knocked out. Perhaps this....Jan-ja would show itself. Did this have anything to do with the disturbing reports coming-in about Donovia? Jin Rei couldn't help but wonder.

All mysteries would stand revealed sooner or later, however, Jin Rei hoped sooner than later in this case.

10. Rally_Fan_84

Rally_Fan_84 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 14, 2009
    IC: Bahkdir Telq

[i]Things were shifting for the better as far as Bahk was concerned. Ships' security dealt with the ruffians that were accosting the lady, and a seemingly random passenger had attempted to engage in conversation with him.

Although never the most gifted at telepathy and mind-reading, Bahk was competent enough in feeling the flow of the Force to recognize people he had met previously. Even if he wasn't there were other clues as to the identity of this individual, such as the rustle of different layers of fabrics, the smell of expensive soaps and cologne, and the telltale clicking of the heels of well-made shoes.
    Even if it had been faked, the voice was spot on. This was a person he was supposed to meet, and none to soon. Bahk gestured towards the seat next to him.[/i]

"Sit down before somebody starts staring already."
    [i]
    When the man had complied, Bahk produced the troublesome cylinder that he had been carrying for too long now. Although neither of them knew each others name, during Bahks travels he had made more than a few reliable contacts and this was one of them. As he spoke he demonstrated and gestured appropriately.[/i]

"Got this from some backwater Rodian. I thought it was a cigarra case after I finally got it to open, but it has the oddest thing inside. Its sort of a key but not really, but I got the impression that it had quite a bit of backstory and very little of it pleasant.

Got any insight or ideas as to just what this thing is?"
    [hr]
    [b]Tag:[/b] Ktala

11. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    *Ktala Approved]-}*

Name: Sli Ubrik (Sly)
    Race Kobok
    Sex: Male
    Force sensitive: Yes
    Area of Expertise: Elimination of unnecessary/unwanted elements
    Weapons: Lightwhip, Sniper Rifle, Grenades (Cryo, Glop, Flashbags, and Plasma), and stingers.
    BRIEF Description and Info: [image=http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/b/b4/Kobok.jpg] except mottled brown carapace.

12. Jim_Palso

Jim_Palso Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 2004
    OOC: Hey all, this is Bravo. I'll be posting ASAP. My Mom died last month and it's been very busy since then.

13. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002

My condolences to you Bravo. There is no hurry. Post when you are able.

@};-

14. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    OOC: Thank you Ktala. :)

IC: Jack Skyhunter
    Staging Area Six, Wayland

He looked up at Jack and his droid. "Excuse me. May I ask you your name? I appreciate any help you can give us." he added.

Jack wondered if he should use his real name or not as the trio stood outside his ship. After all, this Kel Dor was a Jedi and Jack wasn't the best liked person among the ranks of the Jedi Knights, hence why he had hidden his lightsaber under his clothes from view for the time being. Luckily for Jack though, he came up with a name quickly enough. "The name is Luke...Luke Bluewater. I'll help, for a means to meet an end, if you know what I mean."

["Adimus here. We're fine. A few bruises, but that's it." He looked around, but it didn't appear the crawler's destruction had done any serious damage to anyone else. "It looks as though the station's safe for the moment. Pacto and Straven are here with me; we'll find you shortly."] The communications ended suddenly.

And then Jack had the pleasure of listening to the Jedi swear...loudly. The Kel Dor was not amused at being suddenly cut off for sure. Not when he was also knee deep in other issues. But Alexia was still on, and so he spoke to her.

There was a slight crackle in the comlink, as Alkresh spoke. The first bits were a bit decidedly un-Jedi as he cursed at the sudden cut-off. He then spoke to Alexia. ["There is something decidedly wrong going on here. The soldiers that I stayed with, some of them are badly injured. Their ship just abandoned them here, and moved out the rest of the units. No air support, no medships to pick them up, nothing. I just recieved some assistance from a local pilot. Be careful. Things are not adding up. Please pass the information on to the others, while I try to find out what, if anything the other soldiers know. Alkresh out."][/i]

Alkresh then looked back up at Bravo. "Since, I do not trust our drop ship at the moment, I would at least like to move these soldiers to the local hospital. And then, I can get back to work." he looked up. "And I totally agree with your assessment that we should move quickly. What happened early, might find its way here." Two of the Republic soldiers came over to find out what was going on, and what needed to be done. They also reported that their comlinks no longer functioned.

Jim shook his head. "The local hospital would be a bad idea. Whatever is going on here on this planet is bad and if we leave soldiers here, they probably won't be safe. I say we evac them off planet."

Tag Ktala

15. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    GreyJedi125

Things were getting strange for Jin Rei Amarant. The Jedi Knight attempted to get the padawans attention and even tried to appeal to his reason, but even that seemed to be futile. Something very unusual had happened to Tai-gen, and that was a true understatement.

All indicators pointed to Tai-gen as the ship's saboteur. But Jin Rei could sense something else at work, some strange force. He had calmly asked Tai-gen to allow him to help him. The padawan's reaction was not something he'd expected.

Jin Rei looked at Tai-gen quizzically, wondering who was this "we" he kept ranting about, when Tai-gen suddenly lunged at Jin Rei, but his movements were unusual, for Tai-gen executed a move that he should not have known, which resulted in a foot coming uncomfortably close to Jin Rei's body. As he whirled around, he threw the torch he had.

Jin Rei acted instinctively as he instantly reached out with the force and used 'force pull' to snatch the torch from mid-air, he then called it to his own hand before it could do more harm.
    "Pay attention to me NOW!" Tai-gen screamed! even as he reached up, yanking a handful of wires, as he suddenly whipped the ends towards Jin Rei, as the ship suddenly listed port side slightly.

"I'm sorry.." Jin Rei said in a low and apologetic tone. Jin Rei dashed forward using haste and without hesitation, landed a solid strike to the padawan's diaphragm. As Tai-gen doubled over, trying to breathe, even as he tried to swing at Jin Rei. There was a strangled sound, as the Padawan tried to suck in enough air, and then his eyes rolled backwards, and he began to slump to the ground...

And stopped.

Jin Rei would certainly noticed that Tai-gen was out cold, his eyes rolled back in his head. But he was not laying out on the floor. Instead. he was on his knees.

And laughing.

The voice was not one Jen Rei recognized. A suddenly flare in the Force brought Jin Rei's awareness to suddenly alarm, as this suddenly felt with the disturbing warnings of the darkside energies, its taint permeating the area.

Tai-gen's mouth twisted like some hidious puppet, as it spoke, its control, not quite smooth yet.

"Why fight it, Pawn? You know we speaks the truth. Jedi touched more foul than we ever did. This one is mine, and soon you will be. Like it should have been before they interfere..."

The words seem to almost make sense. Jin Rei can see it everytime a certain Jedi Master would speak to him. The look on his face. The voice. Even now...

Jin Rei is now aware of a low growling coming from behind him. Trala is standing to his right, and slightly behind him, Her fur is bristling along her back, and as she slowly walks forward, it almost looks like she is glowing to him. He can hear a female voice, chiming in the back of his mind..

A warning..

-----
    Vin Yadel is having the time of her life. Literally. The ship suddenly pitching to one side had not helped improve things, as she fought with her controls. She had been in contact with a few companions when all Force broke out. That fact that neither Jin Rei or Trala had come running didnt help things either. She knew something else was going on in back of the ship, with that curses Padawan.

Master Damkor being out of it, was the topping on the cake.

Wayland. That is where they were going. She would have to fly this thing manual until she got her repairs done. Vin Yadel closed her eyes, and put her hands on the console. She frowned, when she felt a touch of darkness beginning to surround them, but then left it, to concentrate on flying the ship. Flying her ship manually was not a simple thing, and it required all of her concentration at the moment. It was probably a good thing, for if she was any closer to her sword...

Vin blew out a breath, and concentrated on her task. She was going to make it to the planet in record time. With luck, perhaps the Siren would help them out. But she wasnt waiting around to find out.

More t

16. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002

"BY THE FORCE!" Jin Rei exclamed mentally. His mind was racing to understand and adjust to the incrediblesituation he was in. The padawan, Tai-gen had been acting strangely. No one made too much of it, figuring it was his way of coping with the loss of his Master. How very wrong they were. About a great many things.

Acts of sabotage were found aboard Vin's ship, and all indications pointed to Tai-gen, who was found in the very act of sabotage as he tampered with wires and equipment at the back of the ship. Jin Rei had to act quickly to neutralize the growing threat and was left with very little choice. The Jedi Knight struck the padawan into unconciousness with a strategically placed blow, just to find out that things were alot worse than even he could have imagined.

Tai-gen's body was unconcious. Jin Rei's blow to the boy's diaphragm had done the trick, but someone or something else was inhabiting the padawan's body, for he did not fall to the floor as expected. Instead, he fell to his knees, looked up with, though his eyes had rolled to the back of his head, and smirked eerily.

Jin Rei took a step back as darkside energies crested in the small room. A strange voice issued from Tai-gen's body, and just at that moment, Jin Rei realized that he'd heard this exact type of 'voice' before, from a Jedi Master back in Coruscant no less.

This was a terrible discovery.

Tai-gen or rather, the thing possessing him laughed mockingly.

"Why fight it, Pawn? You know we speaks the truth. Jedi touched more foul than we ever did. This one is mine, and soon you will be. Like it should have been before they interfere..."

Jin Rei listened, but did not understand fully. "We" meant that there were more than one, that he knew now. But how many, and where? A growling sound caught Jin Rei's attention, and he half glanced behind him and saw Trala. Was she glowing??

The Jedi Knight did realized that he'd have to avoid a physical confrontation as much as possible. Although he had his lighsaber in hand, he did not ignite it. Jin rei was also aware of a chiming female voice in the back of his mind. Was that Trala or the Siren trying to warn him?

"What do you want?" Jin Rei asked the one possessing Tai-gen's body pointedly.

"Why are you doing this?"

He took a step back and stood next to Trala and waited to see what this....'Janja' would do next.

Tag: Ktala ( oooh, a mystery! I like it. :D )

17. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    IC: Alexia Rivers
    Kelsa's Home, Wayland

Alexia smiled, with a touch of irony, at Anna's words. She is pwetty, like you ... she had never paid much attention to her appearance save as far as it pertained to disguises, really, but Anna clearly meant it in the sincere, offhanded way young children had.

She was a good kid, really, and had weathered this ordeal remarkably well. But yet - with a wince, Alexia realised even as Anna snuggled contently into her side that this might be the perfect opportunity to gently pry details out of her, and for once she felt bad doing this mild bit of manipulation. Even if said little girl might be conjuring stuff out of her imagination, she might still know more than she realised.

The Jedi Knight kept that thought to herself, though. "I hope so too," she said, a little wistfully, and stroked Anna's hair. "That's a beautiful necklace, and she sounds like a lovely person... so when it gets big, your mom comes back? How does that work?" It certainly looked the same size it had been when they found it, but Alexia hadn't exactly been paying attention to that detail ...

TAG: Ktala, Sarge

18. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    IC: Zaydin Ven
    Wayland, Kelsa's Home

Me2
    ? The designation didn't ring any bells and couple that with the droid's appearance, Zaydin could take it's word for it that the droid was indeed very old. Probably couldn't serve as a combat droid any longer - if indeed it had been such a thing - so the Knight felt that he could lower the threat level of the droid.

Zaydin looked back at where Anna and Alexia sat, the two seeming to be conversing with the younger girl snuggling up to the older one. A more heartening image that both put Zaydin at ease but at the same time on guard in case something would want to try and disturb such an image, even if it was an old, rusted droid.

"Is there anything else I can help you with?"

"Your function," Zaydin replied. "I'm wondering if you could inform me of anything that has been going on here recently, whether on Wayland or just this home itself."

TAG: Ktala, DarthXan318

19. Hero_Of_The_Force

Hero_Of_The_Force Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 22, 2008
    In Character: Kaim Shepard

Kaim smiled and nodded as Malek left him. He was satisfied knowing the destination he was on route to. The kid looked around, as he got comfortable in his chair, as he reclined it. There is where he took a nap, for he knew the path ahead of him would not be easy. A simple exploration mission could quickly turn into urgent survival. Kaim prayed to the Force nothing would go too wrong, although he knew plans did not always turn out as planned. The Knights and Masters told Padawans never to worry, but it seemed he did more than worry, Kaim planned. The boy always liked to be prepared, even though if disaster struck he might not be as prepared as he assumed. The countless thoughts that flew through this kids head are immeasurable. Kaim was one to plan out any course of action in an instant, taking as much time as he could use.

Sleep was a vicious predator; within minutes, Kaim fell into a deep sleep. The hum of the engine, noises of other children, and the ships rattling all became a steady beat and set in as a lullaby. The boy was curdled up dreaming of being a great Jedi, freeing slaves and saving the Galaxy. When it came to Kaim, his goals were something he rarely strayed from; and becoming a Master was one of them. If someone asked Kaim about how he would serve the Jedi, he would tell them a tale about traveling the galaxy and shining a light in the dark of decaying systems. Many laugh, as does Kaim, but deep done he believes in the tale dearly.

- - - - -

[b]In Character:[/b] Wirrip B. Squawk
    [b]Location:[/b] Someplace, Nice?
    [hr]
    Wirrip was happy about raising an infant. He knew now that she was his; he could never give her up. The small being filled with life held on to the warm fur of the Ewok. Wirrip was like a big walking teddy bear, which all children loved. One day he would tell the child of her mother, for he knew she would forget in a matter of years, and then the story would seem like something great or sad to the infant later on in life. The Ewok carried on walking on the trail occasionally putting his foot into the track, pausing, and comparing the foot size to his own.

After a while of walking Wirrip felt the grip of the infant?s claws start to loosen. He plucked her of his fur to see she was falling asleep. Knowing that, Wirrip cleaned a spot in his backpack-type sack and put her inside it. Her head stuck out, but she fit nonetheless. As the trail continued, he frequently looked at his companion, the wildlife, and the beautiful view. This place seemed like a good home for the creature in his pack, but he knew she would die here if Wirrip did not bring her along. As much as she would love it here, the infant would be amazed at the other planets, if he could get off this one.

Then Wirrip started to think how they would communicate, it being so young. Teacher her basic would be a challenge, but a great one to beat. Since she was going to tag along, he needed a name for her. That is where he started to think, [i]"What call you... ?" [/i]
    [hr]
    [b]Tag:[/b] Ktala

20. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    :oops:

Appologies...

Cold has been kicking my RL Rear.. update within a few hours..

21. Just_Curious

Just_Curious Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 17, 2009
    Ktala Approved!

Name: Braoin Seadna
    - Species: Devaronian
    - Homeworld: Devron
    - Organization: None
    - Appearance: With exception of his horns and his sharp incisor teeth, Braoin looks much the unassuming character. If one were to take a look at the man from the outside, the traditional horns would no doubt be of first notice. A timid outlook, Braoin hunches over, a slouch. Elongated neck, added with his horns give him a height of about 2 meters.
    --Skin Color: Green
    ---Hair Color: None, he's bald.
    ---- Eye Color: Black
    -----Clothing: Grey breeches, cargo, with pockets. A red undershirt with a long-sleeve overshirt in brown. Wears a Raddan-hide, waist-lenth leather jacket.
    ------ Other attributes: A white patch of skin at the base of his chin. The blemish is roughly the shape of a fist-sized ball, stretches down his chin, to his larynax. Also, while most Devaronian males have full-mouths of incisosors, one in 50 are said to have retractable molars, as the females have. Braoin is one of these males, typically used for scouting in that they can survive in the wilderness on both meat and vegetation.

Personality: Braoin is timid by nature. Much of his life has made him so. As the saying goes, men are only very patient after they've been many other things first. Braoin is one of such males, though he has seen more than he has acted, bringing still closer his circumspect attitude. Often harsh on himself to the point of self-depreciation, Braoin is usually kinder to others. Not a single original thought in his head.
    --- Quirks: He can get in his own way. Braoin is the quintessential inept fool with a knack for getting things right. Though not to be cliched, Braoin is simply a man that has learned much of the world from what he's been told. And now being thrust into it, his ego - or lack thereof - can often get in the way.

Equipment and Possessions:
    -- SHIP: "Vergessen" - a V-19 Torrent fighter of some battered history. Purchased as surplus at at junkyard on Abregado-rae.
    ---Weapons: Blaster cannons and concussion missile launchers
    ----Hyperdrive: Class 1
    ------Starfighter class
    -------Only large enough for a single pilot, though consumable compartment and inner-decking have removable plating.
    ---------Description: A pot-marked, fighter. The paint is either chipped or worn down to the gray durasteel that was under it. The blasters are workable and probably two of the cleanest things on the ship. She flies well enough, with a good clip when need be, but certainly doesn't look like she'll do much in a fire-fight. Truth be told, she probably hasn't even seen one.
    --Personal Belongings: A holodisk containing some holonovels, a series of guides to various words and destinations, as well as number of how-to guides - anywhere from how to fly to how to get girls. A kit for cleaning his horns - a meticulous morning ritual. Repair kit for his fighter, though he's not really sure how to use it. Enough credits to get by for a week, if he sleeps in his fighter.

Bio: Like most Darovonian males, Braoin was born on the homeworld amongst a society of females. Other males were his friends, or those few that had returned home to the planet. Those that did were the role-models that Braoin failed to receive from what would have been a father-figure, but nothing of the fatherly nature. A good kick in the pants could be expected, but Braoin was never sure if it was for something he did, or if it was just because the old geezer liked kicking somebody around.

Braoin grew up in a small, but bustling community. His mother, one of the local leaders. Part of a large family and finding himself often socially awkward, Braoin often kept to himself. Because of his ability to surive, a trait he was told with some exasperation by his mother that he shared with his father - though he'd never met the traveler.

Braoin was privileged to learn to read and write Basic, as well as Darovonian - though he is quick to hide this ability. It set him apart from his peers, which was already a problem.

Growing up, Braoin enj

22. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: I no, far too long overdue, but I'm back.

IC: Damkor Kirido/Damkor's Master

Damkor had strayed much farther than he had intended, it was as though his subconscious was pulling him somewhere, maybe to the answer of all that had occurred lately, maybe the answer they needed. There were many images, many clouded, some vibrant and clear, some too obscured by shadowy veils that they were almost totally ignored. What did register the most was when Damkor beheld the final image. It was a familiar image, a very familiar one. His master.

Damkor quickly dropped to his knees. "Master." he said, shock evident in his voice. "Why are you here? What's going on?" he asked eyes wide and staring.

"I need you to go back, you tread dangerously on the edge of the abyss my young padawan. You are needed elsewhere, leave these questions to those who can better seek the answer. Now, wake up before I have to make you." his master said with a broad smile and a booming laugh.

Damkor shot straight upright, snapping out of what was undoubtedly the deepest trance he had ever entered. He also drew his blanket around his shoulders. He got up and checked the temperature in his room, the same as always around 65 degrees Fahrenheit. "Oh no." he said, the reason for the cold only now registering. He immediately rushed out and into the cockpit. "Vin, I am so sorry. Where is Jin Rei?" he asked, but it didn't take him long to get an answer as he felt a deep disturbance in the Force, coming from the back of the ship, inside the engine room. He rushed to the engine room, and to the side of his friend.

"Jin Rei. Oh my..." he started as he felt the waves of energy coming off of the smaller figure before him. "Taigen..." he said weakly. He had been out too long, and to far away if he could not even feel this. He looked over to his ally, a look of apology etched on his face. 'Tell me what we need to do Jin Rei.' he sent telepathically to his friend right next to him.

TAG: Greyjedi, Ktala

OOC: Again sorry for my inactivity, but I'm back.

23. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    WELCOME BACK CHANBILL!!! :D
    Part 1

Greyjedi125, Chanbill5390
    Aboard Vin Yadel's ship, The Delfin, heading towards Wayland

Damkor was deep within his trance. He had seen many images cross his mind, but the one that had called to him the most, was the image of his old Master. Deep within his mind, he quickly dropped to his knees. "Master." he said, shock evident in his voice. "Why are you here? What's going on?" he asked eyes wide and staring.

"I need you to go back, you tread dangerously on the edge of the abyss my young padawan. You are needed elsewhere, leave these questions to those who can better seek the answer. Now, wake up before I have to make you." his master said with a broad smile and a booming laugh.

----
    Elsewhere, on board the ship...

'BY THE FORCE!' Jin Rei exclaimed mentally. Tai-gen's body was unconscious. Jin Rei's blow to the boy's diaphragm had done the trick, but someone or something else was inhabiting the padawan's body, for he did not fall to the floor as expected. Instead, he fell to his knees, looked up with, though his eyes had rolled to the back of his head, and smirked eerily. Jin Rei took a step back as darkside energies crested in the small room.

Tai-gen laughed mockingly.

"What do you want?" Jin Rei asked the one possessing Tai-gen's body pointedly. "Why are you doing this?" He took a step back and stood next to Trala and waited to see what would happen next. Trella stood next to Jin Rei, growling softly. Ta-gen gave another laugh, his head rolled back, reminding Jin very much of a broken doll, as the lips moved.

"What I want?" it echoed. "I have the one, which led me to the other, which so deliciously let me to you. We want YOU, lost one. Want you to..." Tai-gen suddenly snarled, as his head fell forward.

---
    Damkor shot straight upright, drawing his blanket around his shoulders. He felt cold. Why was it cold? as he checked the tempreature of his room, it suddenly occurred to him, as he felt a deep awareness within the pit of his stomach. "Oh no." he said, the reason for the cold only now registering. He immediately rushed out and into the cockpit. Vin had both hands on her controls, and didnt stop to look around. "Vin, I am so sorry. Where is Jin Rei?" he asked, but he was already on the move as he felt a deep disturbance in the Force, coming from the back of the ship, inside the engine room. He rushed to the engine room, and to the side of his friend. Tralla was standing guard next to him, growling softly, as she looked into the room.

"Jin Rei. Oh my..." he started as he felt the waves of energy coming off of the smaller figure before him. "Tai-gen..." he said weakly. /'Tell me what we need to do Jin Rei.'/ he sent telepathically to his friend right next to him.

Suddenly Tai-gen screamed, as he grabbed his head. Voices, different, but yet the same, suddenly seemed to be arguing...

"Leave him alone!"
    "He's MINE. Same as yourself..."

"Back off you WITCH!" Tai-gen suddenly fell backwards.
    "You cant fight me forever!"

"STOP IT!" the last voice definately sounded like Tai-gen as he rolled on the floor, holding his head. The loose cables that had been broken earlier suddenly seemed to move out, as if they were alive. Two shot forwards towards Damkor and Jin Rei, as a third started to wrap around Tai-gen's form.

Tralla suddenly shot forward, grabbing a cable that was about to wrap itself around the Padawan's neck, as she began to intensify her glow around her.

---
    Vin looked at her readout. Wayland was coming up fast. Very fast. Someone suddenly wanted them there in a hurry. She knew what was going on in the back, so she hurried to get them down, before anymore of her instruments were damaged. As she came towards the farside of the planet, she saw a Republic warship keeping a low orbit on one side of the planet. She imagined that it was the other Jedi there. But something looked off about the ship. Its position within th

24. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Sli Ubrik
    The Crying Griffen, Wayland

The Dark Sun. Interesting...he would have to play this close to the chitin, and hydrate a little more before he left to keep his spine-sacs filled.

Finnishing off his drink he took a look around, by turning his head to follow the direction of the waitress with his two eyes, his third naturally scanning the rear from under the back slop on the rear of his head.

Something most races found odd with their limited bi-clopse status, how they survived without any hard points, being all...soft. Most revulting, but at least they paid well and that was what mattered, what was supposed to supposidly matter...

Raising his glass he turned it upside down and set it on the table with his money on top to pay the tab as he rose to head to the coordinates listed by Black Sun. Rubbing his fingers together he turned back dropping an extra cred chip for 'Jake' being heading out into the open forested world. Made his hearts ache for something more artificial, cave systems, or at least a baren landscape that would feel more natural.

Time to go.

TAG: Ktala

25. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Part 2

Bravo & Alkresh
    At Staging Area Six, Wayland, The Explorer

Alkresh looked at Jack, as Jack introduced himself as Luke Bluewater. I'll help, for a means to meet an end, if you know what I mean." the man had told Alkresh.

Alkresh was interrupted as Master Adimus and a few others chimed in on the comlink. But he did not appreciate how abrupt the conversation had ended. The dread he had been feeling, was slowly building. Especially when he looked out, at all the injured he was trying to deal with, and he was getting absolutely no response from the drop ship.

Alkresh then looked back up at Bravo. "Since, I do not trust our drop ship at the moment, I would at least like to move these soldiers to the local hospital. And then, I can get back to work." he looked up. "And I totally agree with your assessment that we should move quickly. What happened early, might find its way here." Two of the Republic soldiers came over to find out what was going on, and what needed to be done. They also reported that their comlinks no longer functioned.

Jim shook his head. "The local hospital would be a bad idea. Whatever is going on here on this planet is bad and if we leave soldiers here, they probably won't be safe. I say we evac them off planet."

Alkresh shook his head. "Most of the wounded ARE solders, and I cant reach their ship. NO one on the ground seems to know just what is going on. A few injuries, they wont be breathing much longer without assistance. There are no planets close enough for us to take the wounded to. But we need to get out of this warehouse." Alkresh rubbed his chin. "There IS another hospital, in another provence. They might be willing to take in the wounded, till we can figure out what is going on."

ALL JEDI ON WAYLAND

As everyone was busy dealing with their individual set of circumstances, they heard their comlinks suddenly come to life, as an unknown voice came over the comms..

["If you can hear me, this is the head engineer captain Meldariondwë, the Magistrate?s outgoing and internal communications are down, and it is believed that the source of the problem may be where your current position is. Do you require any assistance? I have a detachment of engineers on standby."]

There is silence afterwards.

Hero_Of_The_Force
    Jedi Transport, Er?kit Jedi Enclave Docking Bay

Kaim smiled and nodded as Malek left him. He was satisfied knowing the destination he was on route to. Within minutes, Kaim had fallen into a deep sleep. He dreamed that he was with someone..perhaps his master, both using their lightsabers to cut a path through some dense jungle growth. He couldnt seen the persons face, but the voice was calming and steady. He knew that this person cared from him, and felt a strength radiation from him, that seemed to strengthen the both of them, as they moved as one through the jungel...

Kaim woke, as Malek touched his arm. As Kaim stretched, he could tell it had been several hours since Malek had last spoken to him.

"Its time for us to leave for Garos IV." Malek told him with a nod. "They are preparing a ship for us to use to scout the planet, before the others arrive. We have to take a bit of a detour, because of some outlining traffic going on elsewhere, but we will be ready to leave in a few moments. Go grab yourself something to eat before we leave, and then meet with me and the others in the launch bay area. We will wait for you there."

Malek gave Kaim a nod. "Should be fun. They said the weather looked to be pretty stable, and they are picking out several sites for us to check before we leave." Malek waited for Kaim to start moving, before he headed for the launch area, his belongings he had already taken to the new ship.

- - - - -

Wirrip B. Squawk
    Someplace, Nice with LOTS of trees...

Wirrip was happy with his thoughts about raising an infant, even as she was busy knawing on his arms. The Ewok carried on wal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.