main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars * Dark History: Tears of the Force *

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Ktala, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Shadra

Sitting down in the pilot's chair Shadra gently pulled the ship up and then uped the speed to full throttle(which for this ship wasnt very much) and banked off towards the temple or what was left of it. Turning to his fellow assasin he said, "What if we are the last? The anger I get when I think about that possibilty is strong."

Tag: Fanficfan

2. jedi_killeroak

jedi_killeroak Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    IC: Lord Jin

The assassin leaned up against the was and was grinning. "Well, uhh, let's see, ahh...... Well, in fact, I was actually going to let YOU speak to them, well, if there is anyone around that is. I doubt they'll want to talk to me, so I might as well get the next best -" Icarus points at Lord Jin. " - You...Everything is all set up in the cockpit if you wish to speak to them now"

Lord Jin smiled at the man, and knew that this assassin will go far...if he did not get killed soon. "Yes, that does sound better, but I do not want unwanted notices. So we will go to the copit, and you will do the honors of searching them out, while I watch from the back ground." Lord Jin stood and straighted out his robes. "You know who destroyed our home, do you not? It was the Republic, and those Kriffen Jedi. So if you want a whole fleet chasing you becuase I got on and asked for everyone to meet me. Then I will, though for being a assassin, I do not think you want your face on posted on the holonet yet."

He made his way to stand in front of Icarus. "So if you want to cuase problems with me, you may be looking at a firing squad of the Republic...or me." His eyes and body language spoke volumes of strength and power available, even though he was tired and worn out. "I will never back down from the coming fight or leave my men alone in the dark." Lord Jin, looked down, then back up to fully size the other man up, and found him slow and clumssy, compared to the powers of the Dark Side. His voice deep and quite deadly, he spoke to Icarus again. "Do we understand our situation? We do not need to attrack the attention of the Jedi, or the Republic at this time. Our time will better spent regrouping and seeing what we have for a force."

Lord Jin took a step back, and smiled. "I hope we can still work together. I hate to loose a great person"

TAG: 694377

3. Fanficfan

Fanficfan Jedi Master star 3

Jul 12, 2005
    Chade
    Ziost

"What if we are the last? The anger I get when I think about that possibilty is strong."[i/]

If we are the last, then we will make sure the Jedi pay dearly for what they have done to us." Chade shifted in his chair as the ship accelerated, slowly, "we are invisible to them. We will see who and what we can find at the temple, the nwe shall return to this Republic and teach them the true meaning of fear."
    Tag: Yuul_Shamar

4. 694377

694377 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Icarus Parshath

"Well, if you insist..."

Icarus walked through into the cockpit, and sat down in the Pilot seat. As he leaned over towards the control pannel to start up the process, he looked back at Jin, then turned around to the screen once more.

"Alright, we shall establish contact in no more, or no less that aproximately...Heh, well what would you know, NOW!"

Icarus placed his hand upon a small lever, and raised it up, allowing the voice communications to be established, and pressed in a button just bellow that to start the screen. Full communication had been establish, now all that was left was to speak to them. Tapping the screen three times, he begun to talk.

"Testing, testing, one, two, three..."

TAG: Lord Jin, Sith on Ziost

5. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    IC: Qenmas Pacto

Pacto nodded and acknowledged Master Adimus' discussion on the travails of trusting hearsay, something Qenmas already knew of course, yet put aside for the sake of the compliment. Sometimes the master's felt the need to discuss certain evident things, such was the bane of being a Knight.

Then, as though the world flipped, something extremely interesting burst forth from the bland lesson...

"For my part, I've heard similarly good things about your work. Particularly that last trip to Corellia. Elegant."

Pacto merely smiled and nodded as the Jedi moved on to the newcomer, a Jedi Pacto did not recognize. He took care once more to hide his thoughts from the group, keeping his face calm and serene. Adimus knew about the Coruscant mission? How much?

Peace. A Jedi does not succumb to idle speculation.

Qenmas watched Adimus talk to the unknown Knight.

TAG: Coruscant Jedi

6. jedi_killeroak

jedi_killeroak Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    OOC:Sorry for the short post, but I need to get going. But I hope this keeps our end rolling some. Though I have kinda cheated. I have put an estimate on the time I will be able to post, I hope. ;)

IC: Lord Jin.

He was sorta happy at the way he started the broadcast, but his body was getting very waery, he needed sleep. So before he left, he gave Icarus some orders to follow. "If you reach any of the BrotherHood, with out giving any real information out," His voice grew cold at the thoughts of the Jedi returning and finishing thier dirty deeds. "Let them know, we will meet them at the other pole of Zoist, in the amount of time it will take us to get there." Stopping for a second to think, "That might be at least three to five days or so right?" Looking at Icarus.

"I am going to find a quick room to sleep in. Though I hope not to be disturbed till we reach Zoist." He turned and left the copit area, and went to the first room he could find, and fell instantly asleep.

TAG: All Sith

7. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC:

Hello!

I have returned from the wonderful madness that is Dragon*Con.

As soon as I read up on all of the pots,..errr POSTS and confur with my GM's...I shall post. Most probably by late ....late tonite.

*a very tired, but HAPPY GM!*

PPS..I DID say I was a tired GM!!

8. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    OOC:[face_laugh]...

[b]IC: Icarus Parshath[/b]
    [i]Sith Shuttle[/i]

Icarus nodded as Lord Jin retired into the back of the shuttle. He turned around, and looked back at the screen.

[i][b]"Hello, any of my fellow sith employees about?"[/b][/i]

[b]TAG: All Sith[/b]

9. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    Voren'kaa and Gorm

Jedi Temple, Arkania

"The Jedi are public servants and as such, they have very little or nothing to hide."

Fury surged through Voren'kaa like a tidal wave, and without the Force he was becoming rather less than adept at controlling his emotions. He simply let it happen. His face contorted with rage as the Jedi continued to speak.

"Nevertheless, If the Jedi and the Arkanian goverment decide that the excavation is restricted, then it would be prudent to obey the law. Anarchy of any sort has no place in a civilized society where there are peaceful means to settle disputes."

The word 'Ziost' flashed involuntarily through Voren'kaa's mind as he heard the words 'peaceful means'.

"But we will know more once the official envoy arrive. As interesting as all this sounds, it is only conjecture."

Jin Rei offered a small smile to the Noghri. Gorm showed what he thought by spitting a large globule of saliva onto the ground.

"....and I do apologize if my words somewhow unsettle you. Please be certain that THAT is not my intention."

Jin Rei finished with admirable tact and even gave a small bow of respect. It was not returned.

"Voren'kaa," began Master Kirido, "I see no reason why you should not be permitted to view the excavation. However the fate of any Sith related artifacts will lie in the hands of the Jedi council, the Republic views such things as best suited to be dealt with by those who have a slightly better understanding of such things. As for destroying them you'll find that difficult with some of the artifacts, some are so enshrouded in the dark side that it makes them to powerful to destroy, such as Sith Holocrons. Such things are best kept secluded in the vaults on Coruscant where we can damp down their power to the point where they are useless. However you may be rather useful in the location of any Sith artifacts, your extended presence here must have allowed you to sense any alterations in the flow of the force here. Those alterations are most likely caused by dark side artifacts. You could lead us to them and help us get them under a containment field."

"I am very much aware of the power of Sith artifacts," snapped Voren'kaa, still furious despite the polite manner of both Jedi. "I am also aware that they can corrupt and twist a Jedi's mind. All the more reason they should not be taken to Coruscant, or anywhere else. Whatever it takes to destroy them- do it.

"And," he added with a rather grim smirk, "I cannot help you sense the alterations you speak of. I have not touched the Force since I left the Jedi Order, and I have no plans to do so. The path to the darkside begins the day you use the Force, for whatever purpose. It is inevitable, it is unstoppable. All of you will fall, in the end...if you have not already. I have chosen to avoid such a fate altogether. My only wish is that more Jedi would follow my lead."

Gorm closed his eyes and nodded slowly with such ridiculous solemnity that he might have been mocking his master. The Noghri did not notice- his gaze was wide open, full of fire, and fixed on the Jedi before him.

Tag: gj125, chanbill

10. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Damkor Kirido

"Voren'kaa, forgive me but I must disagree with that statement. Many who touch the force do feel the tug of the dark side, however that does not mean they will turn, indeed many who reach the brink see it as a trial they must over come, and many do so. I myself feel confident that I will not err in my duty to the Jedi, my emotions may effect me at some times but they never take control, as unfortunatly I sense your's are." Kirido said looking at the Noghri in the eyes. "However what you say holds some weight, many of these 'Sith' were once Jedi, however they allowed themselves to become controlled by their own abitions and emotions. I have no ambition, I have a goal, yes, but not one I'd go to any length to achieve. That goal is to one day, if the force so wishes, join those on the Council and add a new voice to it's numbers. I assure you however I will never allow the dark side to cloud my vision...or command my destiny. For my ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is, and it will guide me even through the darkest hours of my life, and keep the corruption of the dark side of the force at bay. I swear that it will never hold sway over me so long as I live in this plane of existense or any that may exist after." he added a stern look crossing his brow. (Props to Yoda for some of that material.)

TAG: Winged_Jedi, greyjedi125

11. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Jin Rei Amarant, Jedi Knight

Jedi Temple, Arkania

For all that was said, Jin Rei merely folded his arms before him, a subtle gesture that indicated that he was 'defensive', though his facial expression was one of interest, for both postures were in fact, true.

The Jedi Knight had not appreciated being spat at, though the offending globule never hit him, but came close enough. Too close for his liking. For a brief second, Jin Rei gave the kwakian monkey lizard a warning look, before ignoring it again. Of course, as a mediator and a diplomat, he's had to endure much worse, but didn't quite expect it from a former jedi....but now, now he suspected why it had happened.

Voren'kaa was both angry and afraid.

His very words and actions gave him away. He had not only renounced the Jedi Order, but the Force itself. He feared the darkside, or perhaps closer to the truth, his own failure should he be sufficiently tempted by it. Turning away from the Force solved nothing. The 'darkside' as Jin Rei's deceased Mentor, Master Kal-Somaar used to say, was the 'intent' in one's own heart, more than some external influence that could be so easily blamed. Even beings that did not possess the 'Force' committed atrocities without having the 'darkside of the Force' to blame for it.

And now the Noghri behaved almost like those Jedi and Sith that had battled one another. Full of consuming passion and very few ways in which to release it. Jin Rei was beginning to appreciate this dilema. Recently, he too found himself unable to enter any debate without eventually going into a rage. Could Voren'kaa not see this transformation in himself? Did he struggle as Jin Rei did? or did his turning away really cleanse him as he thought it would? It certainly didn''t seem so... but It also didn't matter at the moment.

As Jin Rei listened to what Master Kirido had to say, he suspected that the Noghri would be further angered by what he would clearly see as Jedi rhetoric. As a former Jedi, nothing that was said would be new to him. In fact, he had turned away from all such teachings. Jin Rei was actually curious if anyone else had followed Voren'kaa in his self imposed retreat form the Force. Curious enough, the fact that the Noghri stood alone was answer enough. What was more, Voren'kaa seemed determined in his notion that all sith artifacts needed to be destroyed.

Jin Rei couldn't help but wonder......however....

"For my ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is, and it will guide me even through the darkest hours of my life, and keep the corruption of the dark side of the force at bay. I swear that it will never hold sway over me so long as I live in this plane of existense or any that may exist after."

Jin Rei noticed Master Kirido's stern look as he finished. He doubted that Voren'kaa listened to any of what was said objectively. But as a Jedi Mediator, Jin Rei felt compelled to defuse a possibly hostile situation. He didn't need the Force to sense the rise of passion and emotions as the conversation continued. Going on like this would only result in disaster.

"Begging both your pardons...." Jin Rei interjected as politely as his diplomatic teaching made it possible. He bowed to both Master Kirido and the Jedi apostate.

"I do believe that a change of topic is in order. This Temple has been gracious enough to honor us as guests. Perhaps we can continue our interchange at a later time and place? I propose we familiarise ourselves with our surroundings and speak on less weighty matters for the time being."

Jin Rei looked from the Master Jedi to the Noghri as he unfoldd his arms slowly opened them wide, palms up. It was a gesture of peace and release....a gentle surrendering to coexistance.

"What say you both?"

The Jedi Knight smiled genially, and by no means did he let it show, that he feared the age of diplomacy was truly over.

Tag: Winged_Jedi, Chanbill5390

Welcome Back, Ktala!

12. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Perhaps that would be best." Kirido said. He found this constant bickering amongst themselves an eerie reminder of the past. 'Many of these 'Sith' were once Jedi, however they allowed themselves to become controlled by their own abitions and emotions.' the words returned to him in whispers. 'But it was also due to the fact that no one would listen to them, they were deemed to dangerous to be listened to their ideas to radical. Many of the Sith were those who weren't allowed to explain the things they were doing, some of the things they had done that got them exiled were no more than parlor tricks, but the all powerful Council had the final word. If I do join the Council I will see if I cannot help them listen a little more closely to what should be listened to.' he thought. "There is a bit to much tension in this room, maybe a change of scenery would work as well." Kirido suggested, sighing as he released his own tension that had managed to build up over the last couple of hours.

TAG: Arkanian Occupants.

13. Winged_Jedi

Feb 28, 2003
    Jedi Temple, Arkania

"Begging both your pardons...." Jin Rei interjected with a bow to each of the others, "I do believe that a change of topic is in order. This Temple has been gracious enough to honor us as guests. Perhaps we can continue our interchange at a later time and place? I propose we familiarise ourselves with our surroundings and speak on less weighty matters for the time being."

Jin Rei unfolded his arms and slowly opened them wide, palms up. It was a gesture of peace and release.

"What say you both?"

Voren'kaa's response was to fold his own arms tightly. He hissed through his teeth. His old teacher had been a lot like Jin Rei. Diplomatic, tactful, gentle yet firm. Voren'kaa had respected the man a great deal. As he had respected all Jedi, his whole life. Until Ziost. Until Korriban. Until the Jedi revealed their truest nature.

"Perhaps that would be best." Kirido was saying, though Voren'kaa was barely listening. The man continued to talk, making a good point about the inability of the Council to listen, but it was not a strong enough condemnation for Voren'kaa.

"The Council listen to no one because they answer to no one," he snarled. "And I have no intention of staying around here any longer. My business in the Temple is finished today. If there is an excavation, I will find you there. Otherwise, this is where our paths diverge."

He stormed off with a final stony glare. Gorm glanced around, sticking his tongue out at the two Jedi.

Tag: gj125, Chanbill5390

14. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: Uh dude, that was an internal monologue, he wasn't saying any of that he ws thinking it, so unless your character is using the force to listne to his thoughts he shouldn't have heard any of that.

15. Winged_Jedi

Feb 28, 2003
    OOC: Oh yeah. Sorry bout that, my fault. Consider my previous post null, here's the correction:

Voren'kaa and Gorm

Jedi Temple, Arkania

"Begging both your pardons...." Jin Rei interjected with a bow to each of the others, "I do believe that a change of topic is in order. This Temple has been gracious enough to honor us as guests. Perhaps we can continue our interchange at a later time and place? I propose we familiarise ourselves with our surroundings and speak on less weighty matters for the time being."

Jin Rei unfolded his arms and slowly opened them wide, palms up. It was a gesture of peace and release.

"What say you both?"

Voren'kaa's response was to fold his own arms tightly. He hissed through his teeth. His old teacher had been a lot like Jin Rei. Diplomatic, tactful, gentle yet firm. Voren'kaa had respected the man a great deal. As he had respected all Jedi, his whole life. Until Ziost. Until Korriban. Until the Jedi revealed their truest nature.

"Perhaps that would be best." Kirido was saying, though Voren'kaa was barely listening. The man suggested a change of scenery.

"You may do as you please," snarled Voren'kaa. "But I have no intention of staying around here any longer. My business in the Temple is finished today. If there is an excavation, I will find you there. Otherwise, this is where our paths diverge."

He stormed off with a final stony glare. Gorm glanced around, sticking his tongue out at the two Jedi.

Tag: gj125, Chanbill5390

16. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"That could have gone better." Kirido said watching as Voren'kaa stormed off. "I guess we should make ourselves at home ofr now." headded returning his gaze to his fellow Jedi. Sitting down he thought to himself, 'I hope this Voren'kaa character doesn't impede our future efforts, I sense that he holds much against the Jedi. Perhaps blames us for the deaths of all those Sith during the war, I wonder if he knows that we weren't the only ones killing Sith, they are a cancer to themselves they started killing each other long before the Jedi desided to drive them out of the known galaxy.' He then looked out the door to the balcony and the sky outside it. "Well tomoorow will bring new questions, and with them more answers." he said more to himself than to his Jin Armant.

TAG: Jin Armant, anyone who can inform our characters why they are on Arkania

17. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Shadra

Hello, any of my fellow sith employees about?"

Looked at the console as he recieved the comm signal, "I am no mere employee whelp, now tell me who you are or your death will be painful..."

Tag: all sith

18. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Jin Rei Amarant, Jedi Knight

Jedi Temple, Arkania

"That could have gone better." Jedi Master Kirido said watching as Voren'kaa stormed off.

Jin Rei simply watched the Noghri's departure in silence before he spoke again. He somehow got the feeling that they would see the former Jedi once again, sooner or later. What troubled him was the fact that he was uncertain if that would be a good or a bad thing. There seemed to be alot of uncertainty lately.

"I guess we should make ourselves at home for now." Jin Rei heard Master Kirido say, and turned to face the Jedi master as he nooded his agreement.

"Yes, of course."

Noticing Master Kirido's expression, Jin Rei guessed that the Jedi Master had more to say, so he listened.

"I hope this Voren'kaa character doesn't impede our future efforts, I sense that he holds much against the Jedi. Perhaps blames us for the deaths of all those Sith during the war, I wonder if he knows that we weren't the only ones killing Sith, they are a cancer to themselves they started killing each other long before the Jedi decided to drive them out of the known galaxy."

Jin Rei frowned at that last bit, about the Jedi deciding to drive the Sith out from the known galaxy. He'd almost winced when those words were spoken, but he held the reaction in check. The Jedi Knight felt a wave of pent up frustration struggling to rise, but he took a breath and tamped it down. There was no point in starting a debate on the topic so soon after one heated ex-jedi had left them.

The thought of Genocide was abhorent to Jin Rei, and the events which were still spoken in hush tones made his skin crawl. In his travels he's had some skirmishes with some of the Sith, radical factions and the like, but to wipe out entire planets and civilizations....no, Jin Rei could not allow himself to contemplate such unjustifiable horros at the moment.

As fortune would have it, Master Kirido was still speaking, and the sound of his voice brough his focus back to the present.

"Well tomorrow will bring new questions, and with them more answers."

Jin Rei managed a weak smile as the pair began to walk.

"Master Kirido...." Jin Rei began saying, his voice tentative.

"I don't mean to harp on the subject, so forgive me if it seems that I am. But, hypothetically speaking, what happens if the Sith come looking for their artifacts?"

Jin Rei stopped walking and looked pointedly at Master Kirido. It was evident that he thought that possibility to be quite real despite the circumstances. So, he waited to hear a response from the Senior Jedi.

Tag:chanbill5390 ( Wing, if by some reason you're still in ear shot )

19. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    PLEASE remember to put in your heading WHERE your chracter is located, if you wish to receive updates!

Saintheart, Beta-Commando, Sarge221, Ewok_Jedi, Imperial_Hammer, DarthXan318
    Coruscant

Cho-Sahi Adimus, Corona Shan, Zaydin Ven, Alkresh Ryntak, Qenmas Pacto and Alexia Rivers found themselves called to the main meeting area of the enclave for an update of their mission. Their transport had just arrived, and that they would all be traveling in two seperate ships. They were supposedly the only two ships capable of getting them there within an efficent time frame. Masters Brill and De'arlo Tan, personally arrived to give them the news.

The reports of civil unrest in the area was growing, and help would be needed soon. The Senator of Wayland, knew of their comming, as did the reiging government, but it was kept quiet for now from the populace. The Republic was sending a ship, but they still had not been told of which specific ship would be assisting them. They would find out on the way. So for a few days, the Jedi would be on their own. Master Brill stepped forward.

"If you find ANY thing that appears to be of Sith involvement, you are to deal with it personally. We need to make sure that not any of them get away, to come back later and cause more damage and distruction." Master Brill looked at the assembed Jedi sternly. Master De'arlo Tan looked slightly strained at the comment, but didnt respond. He simply held his gaze for a moment, before he spoke.

"Help as many as you can. And be careful. With so many Jedi out taking personal time, we are not sure of .... their reactions to specific events. So you will need to be cautious." With that, Master Tan gave them a curt nod. Master Brill spoke up. "YOur ship is waiting on space doc 49. You have two hours to prepare, before she leaves." Master Brill then turned, and joined Master Tan, leaving the other Jedi present, there to take care of whatever business they might have before their ship left.

DarkLordoftheFins, Urisah
    Wayland

Terec Airen and Selvu had just arrived on a shuttle with a few other travelers. It wa the most silent ship they had ever been on. There was no idle chatter aboard the ship. Only people who sat silent, with haunting looks on their faces. They had taken the first trasport they could get, with no real direction in mind. Once they arrived, what they saw was nothing like what they had left. Coruscant was a busy city, on a planet growing by leaps and bounds. This, was a poor, agricultural looking planet, with the spaceport being one of the few tech areas it seemed so far.

The spaceport was busy, with large masses of beings moving about. But it was silent, compared to a huge spaceport like the ones on Coruscant. This place was more relaxed, with a not so busy hurriedness about it. But something felt wrong, even if they could not put their finger on it. A road leading to the center of the nearest town could be seen, and it was likely that maps and such, could be found there, if they cared to.

GreyJedi, Winged_Jedi, Chanbill5390
    Arkania

Jedi Knight Jin Rei Amarant had been sent to Arkania for reason unknown to him. So far, he had simply been told to wait. Here, he had also met the fiery temper of Voren'kaa and his companion, Gorm. Another Jedi, Master Damkor Kirido was there as well, an Archaeologist.

"The Council listen to no one because they answer to no one," Voren'kaa snarled. "And I have no intention of staying around here any longer. My business in the Temple is finished today. If there is an excavation, I will find you there. Otherwise, this is where our paths diverge." He stormed off with a final stony glare. Gorm glanced around, sticking his tongue out at the two Jedi.

As Voren'kaa stormed off, he passed a young Jedi female. She was one who frequesntly c

20. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    Yaya, Ktala's back. :D

So 2 ships - is it Masters Brill and Tan on one ship and the rest of us on the other, or have I read that wrong?

IC: Alexia Rivers

Coruscant

Alkresh Ryntak was next to arrive; Alexia couldn't help but grin wryly at his exchange with Master Adimus. It would appear that she and Ryntak had something in common when it came to bladework - she could vividly remember attempting to learn, years ago, some form of Soresu minutiae or another to no avail, before giving it up as a lost cause. Being on the defensive for long periods of time had never suited her particularly well.

Shortly after, two Jedi Masters turned up at the meeting area. Alexia bowed respectfully to Masters Brill and De'arlo Tan as they entered and began the mission briefing without any further ado. Most of the news was not new - that they would be travelling on two separate ships was, but it was a minor point. Alexia supposed it would have been difficult to find a ship both fast and big enough to fit the entire Jedi party.

A cynical voice at the back of her mind noted darkly that this way, if one was shot down, the other would still remain to complete the mission.

"If you find ANY thing that appears to be of Sith involvement, you are to deal with it personally. We need to make sure that not any of them get away, to come back later and cause more damage and destruction," Master Brill said with a stern look at the assembled Jedi. Alexia's eyebrows rose almost imperceptibly. A harmlessly-worded and appropriately vague instruction... but the young Jedi Knight had become quite good at deciphering the intent behind carefully phrased words. This was a kill-on-sight order, or as close to one as she had ever heard. Deal with it personally ... there was only one way for personal dealings with the Sith to end, really: in death. Jedi rarely took Sith prisoner; even if they could manage to capture one alive, there was no prison that could safely hold a Force practitioner for very long.

Master Tan had a slightly strained look on his face, but all he said was, "Help as many as you can. And be careful. With so many Jedi out taking personal time, we are not sure of ... their reactions to specific events. So you will need to be cautious."

So one of Alexia's initial suspicions had been right. There was safety in numbers ... especially when threats could come from within as well as without.

"Your ship is waiting on space doc 49. You have two hours to prepare, before she leaves," Master Brill concluded. With no further ado, the two Jedi Masters left the meeting area.

Wordlessly, Alexia turned to leave as well, her mind still mulling over what she had just heard. Unless she missed her guess, Master Brill was of the school of thought that the Sith should be eradicated at all costs and Master Tan was ... well, perhaps an advocate of a more moderate approach, but if he disagreed with his fellow Jedi Master, he didn't do so blatantly. Of course it was likely that, at least officially, it did not do for a Jedi Master to disagree with the Order's latest actions. Present a united front, and all that. But personally, unofficially ...

Interesting.

TAG: Ktala, Saintheart, Beta-Commando, Sarge221, Ewok_Jedi, Imperial_Hammer

Sorry, it's kind of a pointless post I know, but flu meds are kicking in. [face_tired]

21. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Icarus Parshath
    Sith Shuttle

Icarus laughed as he heard the sound of another voice from afar.

"Hey, it's my good ol' friend Shadra! Long-time no-see, how's it going? Ah, we'll just skip the formalities for now, listen, i have onboard the shuttle i sto- I mean borrowed from the hanger, Lord Jin, the man himself, what do you think of that?!"

He sat back in his seat, and continued.

"Yeah, i knew you and the rest of the guys back home would have lost hope, but now i've found him, and he's onboard the shuttle"

Grinning, Icarus awaited the reply.

TAG: Yuul_Shamar

22. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Kish

Kish flipped switches as a screen flshed at her. This wasn't looking good. The screen reported a fuel leak, and a bad one at that.
    "Kark it, this is all I need" Kish muttered. She leaned over to one side, looking at the star map for the closest planet with a spaceport. After a few minutes her eyes came to rest on Wayland. Kish paused. Last time she'd been there she'd gotten into a fight with some local law. It hadn't really been THAT bad, just something that might make them throw her away if she did anything else.
    'Hmmm. Well as long as I keep my head down, just look for work and refuel, I should be fine.' She thought to herself. She set the ship on it's new course.
    'Nothing major happens on Wayland anyway, I should be fine.'

TAG anyone

23. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    IC: Zaydin Ven
    Coruscant, Jedi Enclave Meeting Courtyard

"If you find ANY thing that appears to be of Sith involvement, you are to deal with it personally. We need to make sure that not any of them get away, to come back later and cause more damage and distruction."

Zaydin had listened quietly when the briefing had begun, and it was only there that he showed any signs of life by raising his head slightly to put the two Masters in more of a focus. Were the Masters telling them to kill any Sith that they could find? To continue the genocide that had started during the war? To Zaydin it sounded like it, and the Knight himself allowed himself to wonder if he could. When in a fight or a in an action that came with defending others, Zaydin had cut down opponents. But what about hunting down Sith like it was being discussed now?

"Help as many as you can. And be careful. With so many Jedi out taking personal time, we are not sure of .... their reactions to specific events. So you will need to be cautious."

The mission and that comment stretched out not too far away from Zaydin's current thoughts. Were they now hinting that Jedi could be involved in this as well? The thought draped Zaydin in a bit of a chill at the possibility of having to fight a Jedi such as himself. During his research, Zaydin had read about something like that; when Jedi broke away from the Order and even battled amongst their own. Before the Great Hyperspace War, there had been an event such as that known as the Schism. Was something like that starting to happen again?

"Your ship is waiting on space dock 49. You have two hours to prepare, before she leaves."

Zaydin had bowed to the two Masters, and then had left the courtyard, his thoughts whirling about the mission and what it may contain as he walked, unsure if he should go anywhere else to prepare or just head right to the space dock.

TAG: Ktala, Saintheart, Beta-Commando, Ewok_Jedi, Imperial_Hammer, DarthXan318

24. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    Arkania

Kirido stretched his hand out to take the ornate cylinder. He felt the cool metal touch his skin as it fell into his grasp. "Remind me to ask you what this is once we awaken tommorow, as well as inform us exactly why we came here to begin with." Kirido said. he then bowed and started heading in the direction of his sleeping quarters. "You're right I am tired, I will rest, but I suggest you do the same. Also is that an akk dog from Harun Kal, if so I wonder why you have it so far from home." he added talking over his shoulder.

TAG: Ktala

25. MarcusDade

MarcusDade Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2006
    IC: Josan Korr

Darkness...but not any type of darkness. He couldn't understand it. A dark sphere had appeared out of nowhere as if hovering over the ship, or the planet itself. But as soon as he had tried to deduct what it was and its reason for being there, it vanished as if it had never existed in the first place. Josan rubbed his eyes gently. He knew there were no coincidences, but could the mixture of the darkness of space and the lights in the ship be playing tricks with his eyes? He closed them. Eyes are deceiving.

Darkness...more darkness this time and he felt it as he probed those few seconds back in the past. No, that sphere had existed, and while it had no signature of its own, nor any discernible reason for being there, he could tell it was dark...very dark. But how was it dark? That was the question. There were many different types of "dark." This was a fact that Josan had learned throughout his career as a Jedi and now as a rogue. Was it evil, or simply chaotic? The two were not always one and the same. Evil could be ordered just as chaos could be good.

His mind was brought back to the present as the captain addressed him. "Yes my offer to help still stands," he answered gently with a slight nod. "What is it you would need me do?" He leaned up on his staff, setting it on the ground next to him, so his body was slightly lowered to the right. His right hand was under his left, resting on the top of the flat-tipped staff gently. It was cold to the touch as it always was, and Josan still wondered why it didn't absorb heat like other metal. His piercing blue eyes met her gaze gently, although there was always something penetrating about his eyes. It was often described that it was as if he was able to peer into your soul with a simple gaze, and withdraw all the evil you had ever done. This was far from the truth as Josan could do no such thing, but there was no denying that his bright blue eyes didn't have a hauntin majesty about them, as if they had seen more than their body had been through.

Tag: Ktala // Blubeast1237

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.