main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars * Dark History: Tears of the Force *

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Ktala, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Shadra

Hey, it's my good ol' friend Shadra! Long-time no-see, how's it going? Ah, we'll just skip the formalities for now, listen, i have onboard the shuttle i sto- I mean borrowed from the hanger, Lord Jin, the man himself, what do you think of that?!"
    He sat back in his seat, and continued.
    "Yeah, i knew you and the rest of the guys back home would have lost hope, but now i've found him, and he's onboard the shuttle"

Stretching out his senses Shadra did indeed sense Lord Jin, and he replied to the man on the other ship, "Very well whelp, you will live for now..." Shadra was about to reply when he noticed a strange beeping noise coming from the console and immeadiatly checks for trap and any bombs that may be consealed. (When you are a sith assasin, it pays to be careful)

Tag: Any sith

2. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    OOC: Jedi on Coruscant: The below concerns an invitation to everybody, so I'd be grateful for you guys to have a read. :)

IC - Cho-Shai Adimus

Meeting Courtyard,
    Jedi Enclave,
    Coruscant

Cho-Shai sighed as Brill ran through the rough parameters of the mission. He'd heard rumours from other masters he'd spoken to about Brill's seeming ... enthusiasm ... for this particular aspect of the Order's activities. And damn well Tan knew it too -- not only was he avoiding Brill's gaze, but also avoiding the gaze of the other masters as well.

There hadn't been a clear command structure laid out in that little briefing, of course, but that was Brill all over as well. It had very little to do with the icy feelings that Brill had for him. Clearly the humiliation of being bested in front of a bunch of adolescent padawans still stung Brill to this day. Cho-Shai had come to bitterly regret his final, humiliating strike of sparring session, leaving a scar across one of Brill's buttocks all those years ago. It had cost Cho-Shai a lot in the years that followed, whether from drudgery to one blood-soaked assignment after another.

And this sketchy briefing they'd received was just another symptom of Brill's dislike for the aging warrior master. Still, Jedi usually didn't need rank insignia; Cho-Shai was the only Master on board for this mission, so he'd have to conclude he was being given battlefield command over the remainder of the Jedi present.

Fortunately none of those Jedi seemed to be fools, either -- Zaydin Ven was meant to be pretty solid in a fight, and Qenmas Pacto had an intellect sharper than one of Cho-Shai's old rapiers if the stories were accurate. No--a good pick from what Adimus could tell. There could have been any number of Jedi who might have otherwise been assigned to the mission.

We are not sure of their reactions to specific events. Fine words. Cho-Shai shivered. The storm of blood he and most of the Jedi Order had walked through some months was still raging, no matter that the shooting on Ziost and Korriban had ceased. The Master had a feeling the storm was going to rage on for a long, long time. The Order hadn't deployed in such warlike form as they had for many, many years -- longer than Adimus had been around. That conflict itself had an effect on the Force.
    And particularly the Dark Side.

Cho-Shai shook his head, seeing and feeling the uncertainty amongst the other Jedi as they turned to leave.

"Wait a moment," said Cho-Shai to the other Jedi after Brill and Tan had left, his words echoing out across the courtyard. This felt awkward. Cho-Shai Adimus usually worked alone. But he was also a pragmatist. They would have to work together; so he would need to try and make these men and women parts of each other -- make them each other's blades and sabers. A group of individuals fighting an enemy was not the same as a team fighting an enemy.

And there was something about these events, about the chill dagger of wind that passed through him, even something eerie about the way time itself was passing, that told him this was necessary. That told him of a future--
    You don't see the future, said a cold voice inside him.

Cho-Shai paused for enough time to let those who would listen turn in his direction, then folded his arms. "Friends, I know there is little we've been told about this assignment, but since we are likely to be alone on Wayland until the Republic reaches that vessel, I would think we will need to try and work together. So I will issue an invitation to each of you. In the last half hour before departure, I will be in the meditation chamber of the Enclave -- it is not far from dock 49. I would be honoured if all of you, or any of you, might join me in a Jedi meld of minds in that half hour -- simply so we have the opportunity to work together.

3. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Jin Rei Amarant, Jedi Knight

Jedi Temple, Arkania

Jin Rei was awaiting an answer from Master Kirido when a young female Jedi politely interjected in their conversation.

"You have a visitor." she said to both of them. "They are waiting for you in the Garden of Discovery." she stated, as she gestured in the general direction with her hand.

"Thank you." Jin Rei put in with a small nod. With another simple smile, she turned and made her way from the two, heading back for the temple's main building area.

"Shall we?" Jin Rei said to Master Kirido before the two jedi made their way to the Garden of Discovery. Jin Rei had no real idea what or who to expect, but what once they arrived, their greeter was like nothing he had expected at all.

There, sitting on a stone bench with her legs crossed, he saw a woman meditating with her eyes closed. What was more noticable about the woman was that she sat in full armor, with a long sword strapped accross her lower back, and what appeared to be a bow, a bit higher up. She had long, dark brown hair, hidden partial by a gold colored helmet. In her lap, appeared to be what looked like an rather ornate cylinder casing.

Jin Rei noticed as she responded to their approach by opening her eyes, but then she did something he didn't quite expect. For the brief moment she looked startled, as her gaze fell on him, but then she seemed to recover almost immediately. Perhaps she recognized him from somewhere? or maybe she'd known his Master? He didn't know and could not be certain. Jin Rei felt his own eyes narrow just slightly with suspicion. He'd seen that reaction to his presence more and more in recent years. It came from some of the jedi as well as some none-jedi. Sometimes people just looked away or went in the opposite direction. It was most strange, and for a mediator as himself, it perplexed him greatly, but he could not find an answer to this puzzle. Maybe he was just being paranoid, but he doubted it.

The armoured female's gaze fell on Jedi Master Kirido as well, yet she retain her silence for a moment longer as she gestured for them to join her, which they did obligingly.

"Hello. I am Vin Yadel Trask. I have been sent, as ah...you would call it, a tracker, for your current mission. I can not say anything more, until we leave the planet. But I have this.." Vin Yadel held up the ornate cylinder that had been sitting on her lap, "In case you have questions. We are due to leave in the morning. I suggest you get much rest." With a feline grace, the armoured female stood up. Jin Rei noticed how she was taller than him and his eyes widened a bit in surprise, but he managed to hide it with a smile and a bow, in which he introduced himself.

"I am Jin Rei Amarant, Jedi Knight. A pleasure to make your acquaintance." After he righted himself, it was then that he noticed that she was not alone. Just like the female jedi from the Temple had stated. A large beast, which only slightly resembled a canine stood up, and stretched as she had. It was huge, and it gave a yawn that shocased many rows of sharp teeth. Almost at the same time, Vin Yadel tilts her head slighty as gives a nod, holding out the cylinder for someone to take.

Before Jin Rei could even begin to react, Master Kirido took the ornate cylider.

"Remind me to ask you what this is once we awaken tommorow, as well as inform us exactly why we came here to begin with." Kirido said. He then bowed and started heading in the direction of his sleeping quarters. Jin Rei didn't even bother hiding his momentary disappointment. More secrets. More waiting. Bah!

"You're right. I am tired, I will rest, but I suggest you do the same. Also is that an akk dog from Harun Kal, if so I wonder why you have it so far from home." he added talking over his shoulder.

Jin Rei looked back at Vin Yadel's companion with some confusion. Was master Kirido really that tired, or was he right? Jin Rei had visited Haruun Kal only once, and even tough his stay had not been lon

4. 694377

694377 Jedi Master star 5

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Icarus Parshath
    Above Ziost - Sith Shuttle

As Icarus finished, a strange beeping sound was coming from the background of the transmission. Icarus begun to looked around on the floor, and the console, then looked back up again.

"Uhh...What's that beeping noise...?"

Quickly realizing he had assassination weapons onboard, Icarus looked in the back of the shuttle, then sat down once more.

"Ha, it's only just my weapons, don't sweat! For proof, look up my name on the databank"

TAG: Shadra

5. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    IC: Qenmas Pacto

The Jedi Knight listened carefully as two of the other Masters from the Temple, Brill and De'arlo Tan if he wasn't mistaken, discuss the upcoming mission. Brill was a close acquaintance with Qenmas' old master, a good head that the Knight respected. Sometimes he considered Brill to be a second Master, an uncle figure sort of. He couldn't get a bead on if Brill felt likewise.

"If you find ANY thing that appears to be of Sith involvement, you are to deal with it personally. We need to make sure that not any of them get away, to come back later and cause more damage and destruction."

Oh sweet charity! Pacto had to bite his tongue to prevent a grin. He'd just got his marching orders. He would be sure to take them to their fullest literal extent.

Master De'arlo Tan followed...

"Help as many as you can. And be careful. With so many Jedi out taking personal time, we are not sure of .... their reactions to specific events. So you will need to be cautious."

Annoying, but true. He would have to watch for his fellows. Perhaps though he would be able to keep these Knights on the true path though. He was used to solo missions, but perhaps, he would be valuable here in the group. He could persuade well. Saving the doubtful and solidifying the order. This could be a worthwhile thing.

He would have to see.

The group was dismissed, with Adimus inviting the Team Jedi to join in a group meditation.

Ehmmmm, Qenmas would have to decline that invite. Melds were messy business for investigators like himself who valued privacy. Especially with a master in the mix, it makes the boundaries between minds difficult to keep track of. Qenmas wouldn't want someone to pick up on something he didn't want them to.

Qenmas had disappeared from the chambers and was walking along the courtyard of the enclave. He would do private meditations in the courtyard, working on deciphering which future this mission would take. The Knight walked past his room. He wouldn't need anything from it. A Jedi Knight obeyed a vow of poverty. He would need nothing, and rely on the kindness of others.

Pacto found a lovely stone bench in a corner garden next to a small fountain and sat down on it. It was quiet and private, which was essential. He set his timer for an hour and a half from now, and closed his eyes...

The Force. Take me. Take me where you wish to take me. I am your servant. I am your hands. I am your vessel. I am the guardian of the light.

TAG: Jedi if they want it

6. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Kish

Kish gritted her teeth as the ship shook with the impact of landing. It was her least favourite part of flying. It always seemed like the thing was going to fall apart around her every single time.

Exiting the ship Kish got a good look at the spaceport. Relatively busy; some legit traders, making pitstops or selling their cargo. Then there was the less legit traders. Weapons, spice, even food in some cases, was being smuggled all the time. Kish knew, after all, she'd smuggled plenty of times, it was how some of the poorer worlds kept spinning. If nobody, with the exception of the gluttonous companies, got hurt, she had no reason to feel bad about taking a smuggling job if the price was right. And hopefully there would be a few jobs with the right price to be had around here, if luck was on her side. She pointed at her ship to a spaceport mechanic who had been hanging round, hoping for work.
    "Fill her up." She said, tossing a few credits his way. "You get the rest when I get back." He nodded, heading over to the fuel tanks.
    Kish tucked a braid behind her ear, which then promtly fell back out of place. She sighed.
    'I need a drink'

TAG: anyone on Wayland

7. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    IC: Alexia Rivers

Coruscant

Alexia had taken two steps in the direction of the exit when Master Adimus spoke, interrupting her train of thought. "Wait a moment," he called. Automatically, Alexia turned to regard him. The Jedi Master folded his arms, looking slightly uncomfortable, but his voice was neutral as he invited the assembled Jedi to a group meditation session before they departed. "I look forward to seeing some, if not all of you, there," he said. His gaze rested briefly on Alexia before he departed the meeting area.

A mind meld ... Alexia had never experienced one before. All the more reason to attend, then. Besides, it sounded like a good idea to begin the mission with at least some idea of how her fellow Jedi's minds worked - at least some of them, anyway.

Back at her quarters, Alexia unearthed her bag and set about packing. She had gone on enough missions that she had a fair idea of what to take along; some spare clothing, a small lightsaber maintenance kit, some rations, a compact water purifier, and a thermal sleeping bag went in automatically. She considered the medkit - unless she was mistaken, the Kel Dor was a trained healer - but best be prepared, so she stowed it in anyway. A rebreather - no, that went in her utility belt, along with a small collection of miscellaneous items. As an afterthought, she stowed a small vibroknife in her left boot just in case some emergency caused her to be separated from her lightsaber - or called for a more subtle weapon.

She could almost hear her mother lecturing her. Pack light and pack nothing you can't live without. Being separated from your bag should be an inconvenience rather than a disaster. The sudden feeling of desolation was striking.

Alexia took a deep breath, carefully steering her mind back to the task at hand. Focus. What else? She surveyed the room with a thoughtful frown. It was bare, mostly. A few mementos were set a little haphazardly on the shelf above her desk along with a stack of datacards, but the rest of her possessions were still packed away. Nothing she would need on Wayland.

Her watch informed her that there was still over an hour until they were to depart. There was nothing else to prepare, though, and she was loath to spend time staring at the walls, so Alexia shouldered her bag and left the room. Once she out in the main areas of the enclave, she was not sure where to go. She settled for spending some time reading through some of the archive's files on Wayland; before she knew it, it was time to meet in the meditation chamber.

Upon arrival, Alexia peered inside and saw that Master Adimus was already inside and seemingly deep in meditation. She deposited her bag next to his outside the door and, following his example, her boots as well - although she was careful to ensure that the vibroblade remained hidden. The young Jedi entered the chamber, quietly so she would not disturb Adimus, and seated herself on the warm floor as well.

TAG: Ktala, Saintheart, Jedi

8. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    Ackerley Teilo
    The Lumbering Lumok

The Jedi Knight was easily disoriented by the sudden lurch of the ship that knocked down the Captain and some of the crew. He had managed to stay stern on the ground, as did Josan. He was amazed at the man and how he interesting he was. In only the few minutes that they had been standing here together, Ackerley had discovered that this man was an intellect and was very adept in the Force. Jedi weren't trained to pick that up, only when they were trained for scouting out potential. But this man radiated such a powerful aura, that Ackerley thought even a normal person would sense the Force in him. He straightened back up, dusting off his robe and running a hand through his hair as the Captain, did the same to herself.

He eyed the crew member that informed them that the stranded crew's captain was dead and that only a few of them had survived. This was both good and bad. On one hand, it was comforting to know that at least some of them had lived through this terrible tradgedy and that they might be able to give them information about what had actually happened. On the other hand, this was still a small ship, a fact that nobody had addressed yet, even though he had brought it up. If they were just trying to get down to the planet, that would be better and more likely, seeing as their cargo was gone and they might just want to land and reorganize themselves for a later trip. What they would decide once they were on the planet didn't concern Ackerley. What did was his getting to the Outer Rim.

It wasn't necessarily a selfish thought. He had been given an assignment by the Masters to go to the Outer Rim, and that was his main concern for now, but the safety of others was also something he had to consider. But despite his mission, his help was needed and he was ready to do all he could. "Captain, I will do all I can to help." Ackerley nodded in respect and walked to the nearest window and stared out of it for a few seconds, observing the damage one last time before turning back to Josan and the Captain. "There seems to be alot of debris. Though most of it may prove harmless, we should watch our speed closely and try to avoid as much as we can. Josan, do you think we could clear a path to them with the Force? That would be better than trying to navigate around the debris because I don't think we have the pleasure of time on our side right now."

Tag: Marcusdade

9. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    IC: Zaydin Ven
    Coruscant, Jedi Enclave

"Wait a moment."

Zaydin, having just taken a step out of the courtyard, stopped and glanced over his shoulder to look back as Adimus made that appointment with hopes that the other Jedi on the team would join him. Within Zaydin's mind, poking out within the thoughts that crowded it, one mental image stuck out: a woman, black-haired, wearing the robes of a Jedi that were both torn and stained with blood that wasn't hers, tears dripping down from her closed eyes as she sat in a meditation stance, her hands holding smaller, younger ones that belonged to a younger Zaydin. Both pairs of hands were placed upon a chest - also clothed with the robes of a Jedi - that had a hole just below the heart weeping out blood and something else that was mixed with the red blood, its green coloring standing out.

"What use would there be to hate?"

They were words that Zaydin hadn't spoken back then, but he had kept them to his heart and mind over the years since that day when he first experienced a melding of minds and received his final lesson of what it was to be a Jedi. A hidden sadness brought on by the memory pricked at his heart, but the strength that had also been developed because of what happened was able to bring it back to its hiding place within the shroud of calm and serenity brought about by Zaydin's years as a Jedi.

It was those memories that made Zaydin, at first, not accept the Master's invitation to join him and the others in meditation. Instead, facing forward again, Zaydin walked and just...walked. The Jedi was unsure of where to go and simply wandered around the halls of the Enclave. He did stop at his quarters but he only stayed for about a minute. A small pack was already placed upon his bed where - for the past weeks - it had been either there or in Zaydin's posession. Between missions and Zaydin's own search for answers, the pack and the supplies that it contained were the only posessions that the Jedi had allowed himself to have during those weeks. Zaydin checked to make sure that the pack was adequately packed with the supplies such as rations and a medkit that would be needed before slinging it over his shoulder and disappearing from his quarters.

And as time passed, Zaydin simply wandered around the Enclave, letting his feet carry him wherever, his mind trying to go over thoughts that suddenly seemed scattered and difficult to focus on. Zaydin had walked towards the courtyard, but after he had glanced within and saw Qenmas Pacto already there, the Knight had just went back on his way. Like it had been noted, Zaydin knew about the Jedi's reputation, and it was that reputation that made Zaydin wary of the other Jedi that would possibly continue on with the mission that was basically allowing the hunting of Sith if encountered.

It was a while later that Zaydin suddenly halted as his eyes found two pairs of boots and a couple packs on the floor next to a door. A look inside the room had Zaydin discover that he had ended up at the door to the meditation chamber, where both Cho-Shai and Alexia were already seated within. The Jedi glanced at his watch and found that it had already been over an hour since the briefing in the meeting courtyard. Zaydin didn't enter the meditation chamber, at least not yet, in case he accidentally disturbed them and instead he put his back against the wall near the door where the Knight allowed his head to bow down to the floor once again, his eyes closing as he tried to do a little bit of a meditation of his own to help calm and bring together his scattered thoughts.

TAG: Ktala, Saintheart, DarthXan, Other Jedi

10. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

"So the beeping is from your ship?" Without waiting for a reply Shadra finished his search anyway. "Either way I sense that you have Lord Jin aboard so you live for now..."

11. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    Above Ziost - Sith Shuttle

"Live for now? I'd expect you're all-talk no action..."

Icarus grinned at Shadra, and cut off the link as the shuttle flew through the skies of Ziost. If was strange: Even though he was allied with the sith, he had never been to Ziost, but he knew where to find the temple. As Icarus looked back in the cargohold, he saw Lord Jin catching up on his sleep. He begin to wonder if he and Jin would be send on any missions together. He begun to wonder about this because he had never met anyone who gave Icarus a strange warm feeling.

This feeling...Is this friendship...?

He turned back, and set the ship on auto-pilot. Soon enough, the temple was in sight. As the shuttle made its way through the hanger doors, Icarus sighed.

"Oh well, the fun was good while it lasted..."

The shuttle landed on a small platform within the hanger. Icarus stood up, walked through the cargohold, leaving Lord Jin inside to catch up on his sleep, and walked down the ramp. He looked back in at Lord Jin, then walked off within the Ziost temple.

TAG: Anyone

12. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

Shadra piloted the ship towards the temple and the other ship and set the ship down twenty meters from the other ship. He then walked swiftly down the ramp and into what was left of the temple and force pushed Icarus into a wall, though not hard enough to hurt him.
    "Next time you insult me the pain will be greater, though for now you have done well to bring Lord Jin to us." Shadra telekinetically lifted Icarus to his feet if he had fallen and said, "Well done." With that he grinned evilly and walked back to the transports to await his fellow assasin and Lord Jin.

Tag: All Sith

13. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    Ziost - Sith Temple Hanger

Icarus was wondering where the Shadra he knew went. He always knew he had a good side to him, and as in good, he meant by his standards. Without another word, he walked towards a balcony just past the shuttle, and stood, watching Ziost's mass of forests. The darkside was truelly housed here. Icarus tilted his head slightly towards Shadra who was a few meters away.

"Hey, you do know he's catching up on his sleep, right?"

He knew that if he comunicated to Shadra the way he once did before leaving on various missions, the Shadra he knew may just re-appear once more, hopefully no less that a few minutes.

TAG: Yuul_Shamar, all sith

14. TheManinBlack

TheManinBlack Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 1, 2007
    Name: Paul Harkonnen
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Geonosis
    Physical Appearance: left side of face is horribly burned
    Physical Build: Well Built, has been training his entire life
    Skin Tone/Type: Tanned Caucasian
    Hair Color/Style: Wavy Graying black Hair
    Eye Color: Left eye is gone, Right eye is green
    Height: 6?4
    Weight: 210
    Clothing: Black Heavy Armor
    Faction: [Bounty hunter]
    Other attributes: [A very skilled medic, a master of unarmed/Close range combat and a very good marksman in mid-range combat and quick draw with a pistol and blaster rifle.]
    Other Details: [opt]
    Weapons: grenades, two customized blaster pistols one built for power and the other for rapid fire the, rapid-fire blaster rifle, Nerve Neutralizing Knives, and nerve paralyzing gas grenades.
    Strengths: Has a perfect memory, highly intelligent, quick draw with a pistol, excellent surgeon, and works well with others
    Weaknesses: not good in long range fire fights?as lost an eye. Horrbily burned face
    Best Trait: Master Surgeon
    Worst Trait: Anger problems
    Personality: Gruff and rough?though this only hides his scholarly side and unending curiosity. Paul Is often distrustful in outsiders to a fault, but to forgiving to supposed friends.
    Bio:
    An orphan born on Geonosis who should have been like any other,cast into the bonds of slavery?and for a time he was. But when a wealthy and well respected smuggler saw the young man, Paul, attempting to escape, and that all changed. The smuggler took him in impressed with Paul?s cunning and brutality?but did on the condition that Paul serve him till the end of his life. Paul at the age 15 quickly proved himself in may other ways. He had learned advanced surgery techniques after watching them being performed on the Smuggler?s ship. The Smuggler quickly taught him to use firearms efficiently and refined his close quarters combat skills after by teaching Paul himself. His ideal life style ended only 11 years after first meeting the smuggler, as the smugglers ship was intercepted over Sith territory, and shot down near-by dessert planet, in which Paul was the only survivor?it was also he had lost his eye and burned the left side of his face. After 3 years of wandering the desert planet he finally found his way off and sold off his skills as a gunman and a surgeon to the highest bidder ever since.

15. MarcusDade

MarcusDade Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2006
    IC: Josan Korr

Josan shook his head gently, taking a gentle and long breathe through his teeth. "There is no time for us to do so," he said simply, looking over the debris that Ackerley was speaking of. "The concentration required to much such debris in the required amount of time is non-existant. You would need a great many Jedi to accomplish such a feat. While we would be able to move some of the pieces of Debris, it would be useless because we would not be able to move them in time for the Ship to have a clear shot. It is actually easier for everyone for the ship to simply navigate the debris. We have shield and the debris is simply sitting there. It should not harm the hull of the ship."

He then sat down where he stood and laid the staff across his lap. He then closed his eyes and the ship around him disapeared. He needed to assess the situation. He was now standing in the middle of the ship that had been destroyed. He looked around him. He was standing near the opening of the hole that had been ripped in it. He looked around and sighed. Nothing in the damage told him what had done it. And so he moved on. He moved quickly, as if a ghost. However, things began getting murky, as if something or someone was preventing him from seeing. He concentrated harder and some of the murkiness dissipated. The living being were crowded into one part of the ship, but he was unable to enter in his force trance. He couldn't understand why. He had been told by the Grandmaster of the Order that even he was not able to have the clarity in Force Farseeing that Josan Possessed. Yet here, it was as if he were looking through too many layers of smoked glass.

He concentrated harder. The door began dissapearing and he saw them. No very well, but he saw their heat signatures. All of them were terrified. And he couldn't blame them. However, it was an odd kind of terror. There was fear about the ship losing its atmosphere and them suffocating, yes. However, there was also a fear of something else. A fear of something unnamed. And As Josan finished his force vision and opened his eyes back where he was physically sitting, his thoughts wandered back towards the black orb. "We need to get into that ship as soon as possible," he said urgently, standing up and addressing both the Captain and Ackerley.

Tag: Ktala // Blubeast1237

16. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

"Hey, you do know he's catching up on his sleep, right?"

"Yes, and I do not intend to wake him if he needs his sleep. So how have you been doing? Any interesting assignments?" Shadra gazed out at the wind swept desolated and crater scared plains that were all that was left of Ziosts jungles and lush lands.

Tag: Any Sith

17. 694377

Jun 24, 2006
    Ziost - Sith Temple - Hanger

"Ah, well, you know, same old same old. Assassination and stuff like that..."

Icarus turned towards Shadra.

"But seriously now, what happened to you, man?! I mean, i get sent on one or two lousy missions, and when i come back, you are far different than when you were before all that... what happened to you, Shadra...?"

TAG: Shadra, Sith on Ziost

18. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

"But seriously now, what happened to you, man?! I mean, i get sent on one or two lousy missions, and when i come back, you are far different than when you were before all that... what happened to you, Shadra...?"

Shadra turned to Icarus and said, "The Force happened. More then that I have grown stronger. When you insulted me, whether you ment it or not, such things can not go without response. Such is a sign of weakness. However dispite appeareances I am.... glad you are alive and that you survived the jedi's atrocity. The force howls for vengeance against them for their act and we shall give it to it. And if I am deemed worthy, I shall rise to the status and position of a sith lord. Great things will soon begin."

Tag: All sith

19. TheManinBlack

TheManinBlack Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 1, 2007
    ]Name: Paul Harkonnen
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Geonosis
    Physical Appearance: left side of face is horribly burned
    Physical Build: Well Built, has been training his entire life
    Skin Tone/Type: Tanned Caucasian
    Hair Color/Style: Wavy Graying black Hair
    Eye Color: Left eye is gone, Right eye is green
    Height: 6?4
    Weight: 210
    Clothing: Black Heavy Armor
    Faction: [Bounty hunter]
    Other attributes: [A very skilled medic, a master of unarmed/Close range combat and a very good marksman in mid-range combat and quick draw with a pistol and blaster rifle.]
    Other Details: [opt]
    Weapons: grenades, two customized blaster pistols one built for power and the other for rapid fire the, rapid-fire blaster rifle, Nerve Neutralizing Knives, and nerve paralyzing gas grenades.
    Strengths: Has a perfect memory, highly intelligent, quick draw with a pistol, excellent surgeon, and works well with others
    Weaknesses: not good in long range fire fights?as lost an eye. Horrbily burned face
    Best Trait: Knife combat, Feild Medic skills
    Worst Trait: Anger problems
    Personality: Gruff and rough?though this only hides his scholarly side and unending curiosity. Paul Is often distrustful in outsiders to a fault, but to forgiving to supposed friends.
    Bio:
    An orphan born on Geonosis who should have been like any other,cast into the bonds of slavery?and for a time he was. But when a wealthy and well respected smuggler saw the young man, Paul, attempting to escape, and that all changed. The smuggler took him in impressed with Paul?s cunning and brutality?but did on the condition that Paul serve him till the end of his life. Paul at the age 15 quickly proved himself in may other ways. He had learned advanced surgery techniques after watching them being performed on the Smuggler?s ship. The Smuggler quickly taught him to use firearms efficiently and refined his close quarters combat skills after by teaching Paul himself. His ideal life style ended only 11 years after first meeting the smuggler, as the smugglers ship was intercepted over Sith territory, and shot down near-by dessert planet, in which Paul was the only survivor?it was also he had lost his eye and burned the left side of his face. After 3 years of wandering the desert planet he finally found his way off and sold off his skills as a gunman and a surgeon to the highest bidder ever since.
    [/quote]

20. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    PLEASE remember to put in your heading WHERE your chracter is located, if you wish to receive updates!

Saintheart, Beta-Commando, Sarge221, Ewok_Jedi, Imperial_Hammer, DarthXan318
    Coruscant

Their briefing was now over. The two Masters had left now, and it was the assembled Jedi who had time to themselves, until their ship departed. Their group would be split into two parts, to board two diffrent ships. Many had diffrent ideas on that subject, but none stated anything aloud.

It was the Jedi Cho-Shai Adimus who made the next comment. "Wait a moment," said Cho-Shai to the other Jedi after Brill and Tan had left, his words echoing out across the courtyard. This felt awkward. but Cho-Shai Adimus pressed on. "Friends, I know there is little we've been told about this assignment, but since we are likely to be alone on Wayland until the Republic reaches that vessel, I would think we will need to try and work together. So I will issue an invitation to each of you. In the last half hour before departure, I will be in the meditation chamber of the Enclave -- it is not far from dock 49. I would be honoured if all of you, or any of you, might join me in a Jedi meld of minds in that half hour -- simply so we have the opportunity to work together. As I say, this is an invitation, not an order. And I look forward to seeing some, if not all of you, there." He felt his eyes brush over Alexia Rivers as he said it. Cho-Shai gave a thin smile, turned and moved back into the Enclave.

A mind meld ... Alexia had never experienced one before. All the more reason to attend, then. Besides, it sounded like a good idea to begin the mission with at least some idea of how her fellow Jedi's minds worked - at least some of them, anyway. Back at her quarters, Alexia unearthed her bag and set about packing. She had gone on enough missions that she had a fair idea of what to take along; some spare clothing, a small lightsaber maintenance kit, some rations, a compact water purifier, and a thermal sleeping bag went in automatically. She considered the medkit - unless she was mistaken, the Kel Dor was a trained healer - but best be prepared, so she stowed it in anyway. A rebreather - no, that went in her utility belt, along with a small collection of miscellaneous items. As an afterthought, she stowed a small vibroknife in her left boot just in case some emergency caused her to be separated from her lightsaber - or called for a more subtle weapon.

She then headed for the meditation chambers. Upon arrival, Alexia peered inside and saw that Master Adimus was already inside and seemingly deep in meditation. She deposited her bag next to his outside the door and, following his example, her boots as well - although she was careful to ensure that the vibroblade remained hidden. The young Jedi entered the chamber, quietly so she would not disturb Adimus, and seated herself on the warm floor as well. At first Zaydin had decided not to accept the Master's invitation to join him and the others in meditation. Instead, facing forward again, Zaydin walked and just...walked. The Jedi was unsure of where to go and simply wandered around the halls of the Enclave. He did stop at his quarters but he only stayed for about a minute. A small pack was already placed upon his bed where - for the past weeks - it had been either there or in Zaydin's posession. Between missions and Zaydin's own search for answers, the pack and the supplies that it contained were the only posessions that the Jedi had allowed himself to have during those weeks. Zaydin checked to make sure that the pack was adequately packed with the supplies such as rations and a medkit that would be needed before slinging it over his shoulder and disappearing from his quarters.

Cho-Shai quarters weren't far, and once he arrived the packing didn't take too long. Zaydin also dissapeared, his mind and thoughts also on the mission they were about to undertake. And a

21. 694377

Jun 24, 2006

"Nah, you're only just saying that about me, are'nt you?"

Icarus walked back towards Shadra.

"Well then, just like old times, how about we duel? But hey, of course no force powers would be used because that'll be like cheating if you know what i mean..."

He then pointed towards Shadra.

"Because you use the force -"

And then pointed back at himself.

"And I don't"

Icarus grinned then begun to recite on his rules of dueling.

"Of course, we'll play by my rules: No lightsabers, but only using Vibro-Weapons such as Vibro-blades, and Vibro-Swords, no force-powers, and the first person to keep your opponent to the ground for 3 seconds by holding your weapon to your opponents neck is the winner...How about it?"

TAG: Shadra, Sith on Ziost

22. Fanficfan

Fanficfan Jedi Master star 3

Jul 12, 2005
    IC: Chade
    Ziost

While Shadra piloted the ship and had his conversation with the Employee, Chade did exactly what Icarus had suggested, and looked up his name in the Databank. Pitiful fool, the assassin thought, to allow records of himself in such an easily accessable place.
    By the time he had finished reading the available information Shadra had settled their shuttle down near the temple with barely a hint of being ready to fall apart. It was only when Chade glanced out the viewport that he noticed the other ship.
    Not very becoming for an assassin Chade, you'll have to try harder now wont you?
    Oh shut up. Shadra wouldn't have landed here without checking the other ship. It's either friendly or dead.
    Believe what you will, fool.
    Growling softly Chade got to his feet and headed back towards the hatchway. He paused just before he would have become visible and pulled the Force around him, shrouding himself in it's comforting darkness. Invisble to sight and dead to the Force, Chade moved silently down the ramp in time to listen in on the end of Shadra's conversation with the newcomer.

"Yes, and I do not intend to wake him if he needs his sleep. So how have you been doing? Any interesting assignments?" Shadra gazed out at the wind swept desolated and crater scared plains that were all that was left of Ziosts jungles and lush lands.
    "Ah, well, you know, same old same old. Assassination and stuff like that..." Icarus turned towards Shadra.
    Shadra turned to Icarus and said, "The Force happened. More then that I have grown stronger. When you insulted me, whether you ment it or not, such things can not go without response. Such is a sign of weakness. However dispite appeareances I am.... glad you are alive and that you survived the jedi's atrocity. The force howls for vengeance against them for their act and we shall give it to it. And if I am deemed worthy, I shall rise to the status and position of a sith lord. Great things will soon begin."

Letting his cloak drop, Chade appeared right behind Icarus, "Status is no longer important. Whether a Lord or an Apprentice, even Forceless whelps like Icarus here will play their part. The pitiful titles we give ourselves no longer bare any meaning, we are too few now for such things to remain."

Tag: Yuul_Shamar, 694377, Jedi_Killeroak (if you wake up)

23. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

"Status is no longer important. Whether a Lord or an Apprentice, even Forceless whelps like Icarus here will play their part. The pitiful titles we give ourselves no longer bare any meaning, we are too few now for such things to remain."

"Perhaps, but regardless of that I will stay focused on the task at hand."

24. 694377

Jun 24, 2006

Icarus turned away.

"Oh fine, change the subject why don't you.. i guess you don't want to duel seeing as you've found the great and almighty force"

He then begun to walk away from both Shadra and Chade, and suddenly turned around as he made his way to the enterance of a corridor.

"But afterall, if you do, just browse in the dueling arena, i'm sure you'll find me..."

Icarus's attention turned to Chade now.

"And I believe we have'nt been introduced, well, not as far as I know"

TAG: Shadra, Chade, Sith on Ziost

25. jedi_killeroak

jedi_killeroak Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    Hello all,I have not forgotten, I hope to be home eather tomorrow or the next. Sorry for the long delay. [face_skull]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.