main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars * Dark History: Tears of the Force *

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Ktala, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Drake Maltese, Captain's Cabin, Republic Hammerhead-class capital ship, Magistrate.

The hot water rolled of his body as Drake leaned up against the wall of the refresher, his arms infront of him bracing him up, head down letting the water flow down over him. His workout had been the normal routine of the day... some light weight training, followed by a bought of cardio. Though Drake had pressed himself into a exercise with a dueling droid...

...Drake rolled to the right, the three legged attack droid press forward firing twice as Drake rolled behind a obstacle. Drake returned fire taking the droid in the front leg twice. Sparks fizzled as the droid tried to compensate and lurched forward off balance. Drake grabbed the top of the cover he had and swung his legs over vaulting quickly forward to take the droid by suprise. The short vibro blade sliced across the droids optical sensor and targeting package cleaving it off. Drake grabbed the larger droid around one of its extended arms, to slow him down and swing him back around halting his momentum and positioning him behind the stummbling droid. It was already on the verge of overloading, Drake brought his blaster up withing a foot of what would have been the droids brain housing on its head. And fired a maximum burst into it. The droid continued its stumble forward and fell limp with a crash on the combat room floor...

...his shoulder was sore even from the low stun settings the training droids were set at. Drake splashed some water over the area before applying some ointment as he turned the water off.

His requested meal was layed out which he partook of, Drake finished off a glass of water before donning something comfortable to sleep in. Some rest before they arrived at Coruscant was necessary. The cabin lights dimmed upon his voice request and Drake slipped into bed for some much needed rest.

...Eight hours later Drake awoke noting the time, they had about another hour before they would arrive at Coruscant. Getting dressed in his standard captain's uniform. Using the full hour to get himself ready, Drake exited his cabin quarters and made his way to the bridge. While enroute he felt the ship lurch back into realspace, they had arrived. Captain Maltese entered the bridge a junior office announced his presence, everyone snapped acknowledging his presence then resumed their duties and tasks. Maltese stepped forward apporaching the officer in command of the bridge at the moment. The Lieutenant spoke up. "Captain I am bringing us up to designated station Beta, orders are still to take on supplies and personel correct?" Captain Maltese acknowledged him briefly.

Yes lieutenant. Carry on. I will be in my ready room, you have the bridge again.

The lieutenant addressed the Captain again. "Sir, Admiral Yamotaz is waiting on the comm for you."

Thank you.

Drake came into the ready room and sat down, toggling his datapad and computer displays to bring up the ships information. The communications screen, brought up the image of the Drake's superior officer Admiral Yamotaz after the Captain entered his voice authorization to recive the communication. The communication was brief further explaining the basic orders, informing Drake of the Jedi personel he would be taking on, along with relief supplies for the planet Wayland, their ultimate intended destination. The addition of a Republic Light Cruiser, the Oasis, which Captain Maltese had worked with before was now once again under his command along with the Magistrate. Drake was to await the arrival of the personel and onload the supplies then head to Wayland, offer support in soldifying the outposts there, defend such outposts initially. The secondary part of the mission which was really the primary reason for going to that sector was to gather and put to use intelligence in order to continued to execute search and destroy missions for Dark Jedi. The real reason, though the relief mission offered a good cover for the

2. TheManinBlack

TheManinBlack Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 1, 2007
    IC: Paul Harkonnen

Space, In Orbit over Coruscant

"Oh sorry fogive my manners....my name is Paul Harkonnen. My meeting here today is to enquire about the Sith...as well as a matter that dosen't concaren you just your Masters." Well it was kind of stupid of him not to send a message in advance...he could read the irritation in the Jedi's voice...he should have expected as much practially barring in. 'Heh, must have lost all my manners in the desert' There was no reason for Paul to lie to the man, as it would serve no purpose.... but both the transmission and the bounty on the Republic officer sounded fishy and he wanted to check them out. The Jedi might call up Repubilc forces to detain him for a awhile to ask questions. Time was not something Paul could waste.

Tag Ktala

3. KraytDragon90

KraytDragon90 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 1, 2005
    IC:Nejjin|Unknown Planet

Nejjin?s eyes narrowed and he sat up in the bed. He grabbed his holstered pistol and checked its ammo before carefully climbing out of the bed, trying not to disturb the cat. He slipped back into his armor and quickly drew his robe over it. Ok so, first things first, where was he? He glanced around the room more and found nothing more than the simple furnishings he originally saw. Ok, so a primitive planet then, or maybe just a little less wealthy than downtown Courasant. Well wherever I am, I can't be in too much trouble. Somebody had to drag me away from the crash...

He grabbed his lightsabers and looked worriedly at them. Did the crash harm them? Lightsabers where notoriously high maintenence and this would be a very bad time to go without one. He shrugged and ignited either one for a moment before grinning widely at their blue and silver lights and shutting them off. He then strapped his holster to his leg and clipped his lightsabers to either side of his belt. He looked back over to the box sitting on the bed curiously and frowned slightly. Master always said I was too curious for my own good, but there might be something important it in! Surely nothing harmful was in it, there are easier ways to kill an unconscious Jedi than subterfuge. He shrugged and snatched the box off the bed. Blast it if I'm not insane. Here goes nothing! He glanced it over before opening it and looking cautiously inside it.

TAG:Ktala(GM)

4. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Dmakor Kirido
    Arkanian Enclave

Damkor awoke the next morning, well rested, yet still full of questions. He left his bed chamber taking the silver cylinder with him. 'I believe it's time for me to get some answers, and try to find out what this mission intails. The last thing I need is to be sent into the middle of nowhere without any idea of what I'm doing.' he thought as he walked back to the balcony that he and his fellow Jedi had inhabited the prior evening. "I must say, this world does have one beautiful sunrise." he said as he watched the red disk of the sun rise over the horizon, bathing the sky in a fiery light.

TAG: Arkania inhabitants.

5. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    IC: Zaydin Ven
    Coruscant, Jedi Enclave, Outside Meditation Chamber

Outside of the meditation room, Zaydin's head tilted slightly to the right, feeling the mind meld that was occuring within the meditation chamber as he continued with his minor meditation, the Force moving up and around him, the Jedi actually morphing it into a shroud to surround himself in. He thought about stretching out to join the meld but held back on doing so as he wouldn't want to impose on the meld, thinking that an extra mind joining in uninvited may end up disrupting the meld if only temporarily.

It was then that Zaydin felt it, the sudden waves of calm that washed over him, seeming to draw him deeper into his meditation. In his mind's eye a swirling blue ball of energy - of the Force - swirled in front of him, the ball sending out the waves of calm that Zaydin still felt. Despite the ball not posessing any eyes or any features, Zaydin couldn't help but think that that didn't stop the ball from somehow focusing on him as the Knight felt as if he was being stared at. The calm didn't last as Zaydin felt a gentle feeling of urgency before swirls manifested images. People, frightened, and running away from something that Zaydin couldn't see but they apparently could before they were loaded onto a ship that blasted away.

Despite flying away from the surface, however, Zaydin felt the sudden spike of terror from the occupants within the ship before darkness took over and then the images just faded away. Instead, the image was replaced with another of someone that Zaydin couldn't see but felt the darkness once again...though it didn't come from the figure. Another blob suddenly swirls into the image and Zaydin felt a sudden intense rage before being blinded by a light.

//"A choice to be made..."//

And then the Knight opened his eyes and found himself where he was before the images, standing near the door to the meditation chamber. He felt energized all of a sudden, yet strangely calm. Letting out a breath, Zaydin pushed himself away from the wall and turned his head this way and that to see if anyone or anything else was around before he looked into the meditation chamber to see if Alexis and Cho-Shai were still within as, during the vision, Zaydin had felt their presences as if they had been there as well.

TAG: Ktala, Saintheart, DarthXan318, Jedi

6. jedi_killeroak

jedi_killeroak Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    OOC:I do not have a lot of time here,so....

IC: Lord Jin (Zoist)

His time in sleep was refreshing and healing. Now, he could sense others near, and knew there was things to do. As he moved to the food in his old clothes, he looked at himself. "This can not do, for a Lord as myself." He turned and opened a "closet", that held some fresher clothing. Who owned the ship before it was borrowed, worn fine clothes. So he changed into something better. Now after the great rest and fresh clothes, he was now ready to get to work.

Voices from outside brought his attention to where he needed to be. Walking tall and head held high, he drew into the force and walked into the groups midst. "I am Lord Jin, we have work to do, and time will be our ally in this matter", his tone was calm in smooth. He eyed each of the three. "First, you all are information gathers for now. Call upon your contacts, and found out what the Jedi are doing at this time, and what their plans are. I am going into the temple, to see what can be salvaged from there." He stared at each of them with a cold stare. "We are the last of the Sith....so far. If any of you here of anyone that has made it out alive, bring them here to Zoist. I feel, that there are some that are alive, but hiding like Nerf, from the rain."

He took several steps towards the ruins and turned around. "I will begone for sevral days, and I expect you all to get alone...for now. If you have questions, contact me after two days. I will try to answer then." Then he turned and walked towards the ruins of the great, but ruined temple of the Sith. A smile came to his grim face, knowing that they still will fight among themselves. "But only the strong will survive." Then he disappeared behing some boulders, that blocked their view.

TAG: Sith Group

OOC: Sorry for the post, but I will do more I hope this weekend, then then try to catch everyone, (Sith) up on their coming missions, so have it ready, please. Thanks.

7. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    IC - Cho-Shai Adimus

Meditation Chamber,
    Jedi Enclave, Coruscant

Cho-Shai fought for concentration as the shared vision between he, Alexia, and Zaydin ended. But the concentration was not to continue the mind-meld; rather, disentangle himself from Alexia's mind as he allowed his conscious mind to reassert itself and bring them out of the meditation. It took several moments and a good degree of the control he'd learned as a Jedi Master, but eventually he did it, bringing both he and Calys' daughter back to the physical world.

He sat there with his eyes closed for a few moments even as he ceased consciously drawing on the Force, trying to get a handle on what he'd seen.

He had enough experience with such high-end Force manifestations of this kind to recognise what they'd seen as a vision of the future. Much as he had kept clear of such visions, there was little else that one could interpret from the phrase "A choice to be made." One couldn't make choices in the past; only in the present. And as usual, a lack of a specific time or place when that choice would have to be made. Not to mention a lack of understanding what consequences followed the choice.

In one sense, though, at least the vision was reassuring. In theory, the Dark Side was generally responsible for visions of events. The reasoning was that to simply be given a vision of a future event enslaved the seer: it gave only the event, and in many cases seeing the event could often bring about the event itself -- as though the seer was drawn by some dark magnetism to it; the vision being both signpost and snare. This vision, though, was something else -- it indicated a positive choice could be made, which empowered the seer. And from one point of view, since in the Force there was no beginning and no end, the choice had already been made -- the Jedi was simply being given this vision in order to understand it.

Cho-Shai shook himself. Since he was a young man he'd kept away from visions of the future; hated precognition. Now this.
    And the dreams he'd had.

The Master sighed and opened his eyes, looking over at Alexia Rivers. She seemed to be all right, and he smiled at her. "Don't be afraid, Knight Rivers. We've been given a gift."

TAG: DarthXan318, any other Jedi if so desired...

8. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    For the LAST TIME.

ZIOST WAS BOMBED...NUKED FROM HIGH ORBIT.

The planet is prety much WASTED..

THERE ARE NO INTACT ABOVE GROUND BUILDINGS. THERE ARE NO OTHER SITH AROUND!!!

9. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Ktala approved...

Sorry for taking so long in posting my CS, Ktala. *runs away before she can use the Force Pike on him*

Name: Senex "Stygius" Vih'Torr
    Race: Human
    Sex: Male
    Force sensitive: Yes
    Area of Expertise: Necromancy, Form III
    Description and Info:

Scholars of history, both Jedi, Republic, and Sith have tried to understand the enigma who names himself after the river in the Netherworld. They have only been able to gather bits and pieces of his history, but most of it is speculation and rumor, very little is fact and may not even pertain to Stygius at all. For the Scholars, although they disagree on many things concerning Stygius, they all agree on one thing. No one knows how old he is or what he looks like. He is something Lightsiders wish to avoid and Darksiders are willingly drawn to. He doesn't stand out physically except through the Force. Wherever he walks, he leaves a trace of the Darkside behind him.

His goals for the galaxy are unclear, but Scholars are certain about one thing, none of his past actions imply that there is a hunger for power which is quite common among the Sith and other darksiders. The Jedi believed that his only purpose is to feed the Darkside of the Force with the sins of the galaxy by creating chaos where there is none. Which is very close to the truth.

Stygius beliefs are radical even for a Sith. He chooses to be merciful when he should be murderous towards his victims and enemies. This action has allowed him to slowly corrupt those who he spares and turns them into corrupt, uncaring and murderous individuals whereas before they would not have considered such emotions and thoughts. Those he cannot verbally convert to the darkside, he physically warps them through his skill in alchemy and later unleashing them on the galaxy. The purpose of all of his actions is to turn the galaxy into Chaos. Why he would want to create a living Hell has confused many of his followers and some of the Jedi.

Stygius names himself after a mythical Corellian Hell river that seperates the living from the dead. He claims, like the river, he has the ability to grant immortality and invulnerability. Although in reality he has only achieved in extending a lifespan a few dozen more years or making something harder to defeat through his Sith Alchemy.

"Chaos is cruel, why should the galaxy be any different?" - Stygius to a Sith Acolyte

10. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Shadra

As Shadra began to hear the noise he called across the ruins to Icarus that they may be about to recieve "unwelcome" guests before jumping to a shadowy alcove underneith a small pile of rubble near the two ships. While he did so he began attempting to mask his presense in the possible event that whoever, whatever, was coming was force sensitive.

Tag: Any sith, Ktala (for Cloak force skill, I think)

11. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    IC: Alexia Rivers

Jedi Enclave, Coruscant

Energy, energy all around. In her mind's eye, she could see a gently swirling ball of blue light radiating waves of calm - featureless though it was, Alexia somehow felt like it was focusing on her. This is the Force, Alexia thought wonderingly.

The energy shifted; Alexia could feel a growing undercurrent of urgency in it. Images appeared in the swirl: people, carrying whatever provisions they could and looking over their shoulders as they ran for their lives - helping one another into a ship, which blasted off just as the ground shook - terror from within the craft - then just as suddenly as they appeared, the images faded into nothing. A new figure appeared, alone in the darkness, then another, one that radiated rage -

//"A choice to be made..."// a voice said as the images dissolved yet again, this time into a blinding flash of light. Alexia reeled, startled - but almost immediately she felt a slight tug at the edge of her consciousness, the same kind of guiding pressure that she had followed into the mind meld in the first place -

Oh, yes, the mind meld. Conscious thought reasserted itself swiftly; shortly after, the young Jedi followed Master Adimus out of the green.

Back in the physical world, Alexia's eyes snapped open. It took a moment to reorient herself, and another to identify that she was feeling oddly calm; after the vision and its abrupt ending, she would have thought to be more ... disturbed, perhaps, or worried? ... but it would seem that the Force had a different idea. She felt just fine. Energised, even.

Across from her, Master Adimus sighed and opened his eyes. He seemed a bit troubled, but his smile was reassuring. "Don't be afraid, Knight Rivers. We've been given a gift."

Alexia smiled back wryly. "A gift is one way to look at it," she replied. It was difficult to argue, though: she'd consider it a warning of sorts, but nevertheless it was still information and information was undoubtedly a gift. But what did it mean? A choice to be made...

There was little time to ponder, though. Alexia's comlink beeped softly. Glancing up, she saw that Master Adimus and Zaydin's comlinks had also gone off. She pulled it out of her utility belt, frowning in puzzlement, then with increasing irritation as she heard the message. With a grimace, the young Jedi shut off her comlink. It made sense to send those three - the Jedi Master, a healer, and a senior Knight - but that didn't mean she was any happier about being one of those forced to wait.

Happily, the lingering energy from the mind meld was stronger than any resentment, irrational or otherwise, that she might have otherwise felt.

TAG: Saintheart, Sarge211, Jedi

12. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    OOC: Sorry, Real-Life has trapped me, terribly. I am back and playing now . . .

Terec Airen, Wayland

Someone hiding. "Ok, then I can´t say no . . . A pleasure to meet you" He smiled to the woman inviting him. And slowly followed her through the people. He knew he wasn´t that strong in the force, not that wise . . . but he had invested time in many other abilities. One of it was to appear calm when he was not. This one was extremely useful now, as he desperately tried to pin this presence, or lack of presence on the planet.

Hiding. Who needed to hide? In the force . . .

A Jedi on a secret mission? Only if it was against other Jedi. The genocide had left them with many disputes within the order. Maybe it was an internal affair. Maybe it was him.

But more likely someone was hiding from the Jedi. From one in particular. One who had just arrived. Not a Jedi, probably. Not even a Padawan any longer . . . he would be hard to separate from his brothers who had stayed with the order for . . . someone who was outside.

Someone . . . like a Sith. They had good reasons to stay hidden. He felt the chill down his neck. A Sith. Probably aware of him. He cleared his throat and needed all his concentration to keep his features under control, not to show concern. He turned to the woman he had just met.

"So, you are searching for work, but you´re no farmer, for sure. What is it you´re doing?" He asked, smiling at Kish. A open smile. She had been nice to him. Something unexpected by him by now. The galaxy seemed to have become a grim place.

While he spoke his eyes scanned the crowd. If "it" knew he was here it would make it´s move at some point. Which would most likely be his end. Grabbing the saber well concealed under his cloak, he sighed and they entered the Cantina.

Tag: Twinky, Ktala

13. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Kish

Walking into the Cantina Kish led Terec to a table, signalling the waitress.
    "As for what work I'm looking for, trading, shipping, maybe some nice "independant freight work" if the pay is right, if you get my meaning." She said casually. She'd left out the fact that she'd pull a few small cons here and there if she was really desperate. She was about to ask the kid whether he was looking for work, but before she could, the waitress came over.
    "Get us two java juices and two plates of your most edible food if you please." Kish asked. The waitress nodded and went off. Kish looked the kid up and down again. This kid was spooked about something, she just knew it. She also knew that he didn't seem to know the first thing about travelling. He needed help, and Kish wasn't the sort to just leave someone like him stranded without a hand. She'd done a bit of criminal activity, but that didn't make her a bad person.
    "Terec? What is it exactly that brings you out here?"

TAG: Terec

14. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Ktala Approved

Name: Raven Darcel
    Race: Human
    Sex: Female
    Force sensitive: Yes
    Area of Expertise: Assassin
    BRIEF Description and Info:
    The arrival on Ziost was an unexpected one for Raven. Her mother whose name was Helena was running away from her father as she took her 1 year old daughter Raven with her. Little did Helena know that Ziost was a place that her husband quite frequented. The father who's name was Talon was force sensitive. He landed on Ziost by accident himself, but was quite impressed with the planet. It fed his darkside and he succumbed to it more and more.

He came back to his family every once in awhile and abused his wife. Tired of the abuse from her husband Helena stole her husband's ship and took off with her daughter. She was running out of fuel and the Nav-Computer took her to the most recent place her husband had been, the planet Ziost.

They were greeted by the Sith who ended up killing Helena and taking the strong force sensitive child she had. Raven doesn't have any memories of her mother nor her father. Growing up learning the ways of the Darkside was something that came natural to her. It was her life and her duty to serve the darkside of the force as well as the Dark Lords who ruled the planet.

She was quite clever when it came to getting prestige. Her peers were quite jealous of her for she was always getting the honor of more advanced training from the Masters. Her training paid off and she was bestowed to Warrior status and thus became an assassin.

Times were not always easy on Ziost. Infact they were harsh. She was sent out to battle when she was a mere teenager and had prevailed with her assignments. The Sith were rebuilding and Raven was going to be more involved the plans they were having.

When she was out on a scouting mission on another planet, she learned that the Sith on Ziost were wiped out by the jedi. Many of her peers died as well as her masters. Anger, rage and the darkside was all that was left for Raven. All she knew was gone and the Jedi were to blame. She vowed revenge and knew that one day soon she would have it.

15. MarcusDade

MarcusDade Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2006
    IC: Josan Korr

Josan was caught off guard by the sudden resistance. That resistance was not something or weight, or simple exhaustion. Something, or someone was using the force to push against them. He kept the rock where it was, as he felt the other force against. Closing his eyes he opened himself to the force. Now was the time to rid himself of the stress. Now was the time to rid himself of the impatience, and the urge to just have the captain blast the large piece of metal into bits. The force swirled around him as a mother would enclose her arms around her baby, or as Josan's father would enclose his cloak around his small son who always got cold easily. It was as if the sun was enclosing all of its warmth around Josan, without the harmful rays. And as Josan opened his eyes, he did not open his eyes to a ship or to space. For in fact his eyes were not open. For these were not his physical eyes opening. Instead, he opened his eyes to the force, a great labarynth of energy where one could travel the entire universe in seconds without leaving their tangible body. The force appeared different for everyone as it catered to your personal strengths and weaknesses. For Josan, it was life, death, good, evil all mixed together into a beautiful garden of light and darkness. And as he searched for his answers he felt the force speak to him.

The force did not speak to him in words. No, he had a greater relationship with the force than that. The force spoke to him as if he already knew the information. The force put the information in his mind as easily as one would slip a datapad into a computer's information slot. And he was able to traverse the force to the core of his resistance. But the force could not rip apart barriers, and whatever was pushing against Josan and Ackerley was behind a barrier. Not extremely powerful, but breaking the barrier would make Josan risk letting go of his current self, which would then let go of the wreckage. He could not do that. If he did, he would run the risk of his adversary pushing the wreckage into the ship and breaking apart the window, killing everyone, including himself. He would have to do with what information he could get through the barrier. There were downpoints of keeping up barriers, however. When one was using a barrier, he must devote part of his force power to doing so. And so, whatever was pushing against the wreckage would not be ablee to keep up his strength to do so.

He drew information from the barrier, at least as much he could take without disrupting his hold upon the pieces of metal. It was dark. And this was not simple chaos. This was evil. Destructive evil. This evil wanted everything to die, perhaps even itself. And as Josan retreated from the vision he opened his true eyes to the world. And then he focuses. He felt no need to speak to the Jedi Knight next to him. he was sure he felt it as well. Narrowing his eyes and relaxing his mind, he knew that size didn't matter. All that mattered to him was that the darkness was going to lose and he was going to overpower it. Not with the light, for he had come to that realization. What he was going to overpower the darkness with was balance. A pure balance of the force that was seperated into Light or dark. This was just the force without any terms or titles. It was simply a force users using all of his force power to make sure that fellow sentients did not meet their deaths because of the will of some dark entity, whoever or whatever it was.

And so, summoing his entire force strength, he pushed with all his might. The force could move mountains, even planets if the user focused hard enough. Josan had moved ships, trees, and various large objects with the force. He need only to give extra effort And extra effort was what he gave as he finally pushed with all of the force energy he had been granted with, and considering that the Grandmaster had even been surprised at Josan's potential, 100% of Josan's force energy was A LOT.

Tag: Ktala // blubeast1237

16. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    Ackerley Teilo
    The Lumbering Lumok

When he first felt the resistance, he was surprised to say the least. It wasn't like they were pushing against more pieces, no, they were literally being stopped in their tracks by something like a wall of the Force. He didn't try to push back on it, like make it a big pushing war between both sides, he just held his ground and the pieces in their place. The resistance, now that he had taken some time to think, it felt like the thing was slowly pushing them backwards and making Josan and Ackerley increase their pressure in pushing. He physically took a step back and looked at the Captain as a bead of sweat started to tickle him as it ran down his sideburns. She seemed to want an explanation as to why they had suddenly stopped moving the pieces even though they seemed to be struggling more than they had previously been doing.

He looked at Josan, but the man had closed his eyes and seemed to be concentrating hard on finding something, and Ackerley knew what and why. He was surprised that Josan hadn't immediately started to explain as the man seemed to like any and every excuse to hear himself speak. Sighing he turned back to the Captain, increasing the pressure pushing against the resistance with a sideline glance. He didn't have to hold his concentration hard because it was similar to holding a gallon of water. Hold it long enough and you would eventually forget you were holding it and naturally hold it in your subconscious because its something you were doing. He scratched his head with his other hand and smiled widely at the Captain, she was somewhat beautiful, but he had a wife, so that thought hit him like it was his own discipline. "Uh, Captain, we seem to be experiencing some technical difficulties." Ackerley joked as he positioned the other hand to use the Force, it was becoming increasingly difficult to hold these pieces from being pushed out of place.

"There seems to be a barrier keeping us from making progress with the debris. Most likely another Force user is doing this. Possibly the same who did that to the ship. I don't think it was him exactly or he would have just torn us apart as well. I think there were alot more Force Users to do that, this is perhaps a stalling tactic to make sure everyone aboard that ship died and didn't get help. They know something or saw something that could help unveil the truth that these dark intentions have clouded. I-" Ackerley stopped and slowly turned his head towards Josan. He could feel the man summoning up alot of will and determination, along with a massive Force intention behind it.

"What the Kriff are y-" he was too late. The fool used the largest use of the Force Ackerley had ever seen by one person, and that was saying something. There was almost nothing he could do.

And all he could do was watch.

Tag: Ktala, Marcusdade

17. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Terec Airen, Cantina on Wayland

"Terec? What is it exactly that brings you out here?" The woman asked a simple question on which there was no answer, he knew. He had not had any sparetime to define his new path. And he think he would need long to do so. The force . . . probably the force had brought him here. Probably coincidence had. But he would soon be broke, so he answered the question by pointing out the obvious.

"Looking for work? One has to life from something." He smiled. And still his subconscious looked out for anything unusual. "Much like you, isn´t it?" He smiled. His youthful, charming smile of a boy on the verge to become a young man.

Tag: Twinky, Ktala

18. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    IC: Qenmas Pacto

Qenmas was released from his meditation with a start. Well! The Knight had not experienced such a productive and intriguing meditation in quite some time! The message from them, and then this vision of the Enclave! Indeed the force was quite disturbed to be so active. Like the roar of a disturbed rapids, it was throwing out visions and futures quite furiously. But were these futures accurate? Qenmas privately doubted this. There were so many factors out there, not just in the Sith, but in the Jedi as well!

But from what the group believed, the vision he saw should be the right one, should all things go awry. Perhaps the force knew of the variables? The vision was definitely something to keep in mind, and to be rightfully wary of.

As he closed his eyes, a beeping interrupted him. It was his chrono; the two hours had already passed. How curious the movement of time in trances. Such fluidity of a static variable had been something Pacto had gently mused about before. Soon after, another thing beeped, this time his comlink. The transport had been delayed, how sad. But ah ha! He had been chosen to be one of three sent ahead.

Pacto smiled. A curious coincidence instead. They would be traveling via shuttle to scout out the planet. Pacto stood, straightening his robe and dusting himself off. The smaller scout group was certainly a blessing. He could deal with them more easily. Not to mention that Adimus seemed to be at least semi-sympathetic to the cause. That could leave as few as one objector.

Things were definitely looking up.

Qenmas checked his saber and the packets on his belt to make sure he wasn't forgetting anything. Then he turned to head off to the docking bay, ready to board and begin his adventure.

TAG: Jedi Arc

19. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    IC - Cho-Shai Adimus

Meditation Chamber,
    Jedi Enclave, Coruscant

Cho-Shai could read the frustration on Alexia Rivers' face as the message concluded by announcing they were splitting up the team. And for his part he shared it in some measure; if there were a good number of Jedi to head out for Wayland, why shouldn't all of them go together?

Still, there was nothing to be done about it now. Picking up his robe off the floor, he slipped back into the warm brown material and looked over at Rivers. "It looks as though we won't be travelling together just yet," said the Master to Calys's daughter. "We'll arrange a suitable party for us all when we get there," he added with a grin.

He was about to leave when he caught a glimpse of her face again, and sighed to himself. Damn it, Calys. You could have told her. She's strong enough to deal with it. I can see it, and I've only known her for five minutes. He moved over to her, glancing to see that Zaydin Ven wasn't in earshot. "Listen, Knight Rivers -- Alexia -- when we've got more time, I would very much like to talk to you. I ... didn't get to see Calys much over the last ten years. Perhaps you and I can tell each other of the past."

He gave her a final smile, squeezed her shoulder gently, and moved off into the Enclave. The walk to the landing platform wasn't far, and he sensed Qenmas Pacto there long before he saw him.

So...another mission. Cho-Shai felt his skin tighten against the leather wristbands. What might this one bring, he wondered.

TAG: Ktala, Hammer, anyone else...

20. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002
    Saintheart, curiosity is killing me. I love it. :D

Jedi Enclave, Coruscant

Some of what she was feeling must have shown on Alexia's face, although Adimus was tactful enough to not comment on it directly. "It looks as though we won't be travelling together just yet," the Jedi Master said. He grinned. "We'll arrange a suitable party for us all when we get there."

Somewhat mollified, Alexia grinned back. "I'll hold you to that, Master Adimus," she joked as she got up and retrieved her cloak. Really, she was being silly about it; the whole team would be in Wayland soon enough. A little patience was all that was necessary. With any luck, she and the rest would be under way soon as well.

For some reason, Adimus hesitated on his way out. He lowered his voice slightly, saying, "Listen, Knight Rivers -- Alexia -- when we've got more time, I would very much like to talk to you. I ... didn't get to see Calys much over the last ten years. Perhaps you and I can tell each other of the past."

Alexia was surprised but pleased - she had intended to seek him out for that very purpose later if the opportunity arose. She knew so little about her mother's past that it would be a welcome experience. There was so much she had never thought to ask her mother, so much she would never be able to tell her now... "I'd like that," she answered sincerely. Very much so. He returned her smile, squeezed her shoulder gently, and moved off into the Enclave.

Slipping on her cloak, Alexia followed the Jedi Master out the door. She stopped at the doorway, blinking slightly as her eyes adjusted to the bright sunlight. Seeing that Zaydin was still there, she turned to face him with a wry smile. "Hey there, Zaydin," she said by way of greeting. "I suppose we'll be stuck here for a while longer."

TAG: Sarge211, Jedi

21. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Coruscant, Jedi Enclave

Zaydin had stepped away from the door to the meditation chamber as Admius walked out from the meditation chamber and the Jedi Knight bowed his head to the Master as he walked past. Zaydin didn't really lieke the fact that only a part of their team were heading down to a planet plagued with civil unrest, but he knew it was more then that. The vision that was shown, was that occuring now or later in the future? Maybe it was a vision of the past.

"May the Force be with you," Zaydin spoke to Adimus, his first words of the day spoken in a smooth and calm voice. The Knight looked back at the meditation chamber and found Alexia already standing in the doorway of the room, a smile on her face directed at him.

"Hey there, Zaydin," she said by way of greeting. "I suppose we'll be stuck here for a while longer."

"I suppose so," replied Zaydin, producing a small smile on his face in return. "It's good to see you again Alexia." The smile didn't last long, however, as it only shrunk further before leaving Zaydin's face. "I'm sorry to hear about your mother." The strange, prickly sensation of shame at not having known about it once again nudged at Zaydin's conscience and the Knight allowed his eyes to move downwards, for some reason having trouble looking at Alexia's eyes as he spoke his next words, "I didn't know."

TAG: DarthXan318, Jedi

22. DarthXan318

Sep 12, 2002

Jedi Enclave, Coruscant

It was a good thing, Alexia reflected, that she was still feeling a little buzzed with energy from the meditation session. It made things feel ... simpler, somehow.

"Thank you," she replied softly. She shifted her feet slightly, determined to ignore the inevitable stab of grief that these condolences always caused. "I - well, I suppose news travels slowly, especially in light of everything that's happened with Ziost and Korriban..." She trailed off, aware of the absurdity of trying to - what? Make him feel better through justification? He was evidently feeling a bit guilty about not knowing, but it wasn't his fault.

It wasn't anyone's fault...

For lack of anything better to do, Alexia bent down and pulled on her boots, careful to make sure that the vibroblade remained out of sight. It wasn't as though she didn't trust Zaydin - rather, most Jedi merely seemed to frown upon carrying holdout weapons, believing that the Force and a lightsaber was all one needed for self-defence, and she would rather avoid the possibility of that conversation.

"What do you think the vision means?" Alexia asked, changing the subject to fill the gap in the conversation. She did genuinely want to know what he thought of it, though.

TAG: Sarge211, Jedi

23. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Coruscant, Jedi Enclave

"I - well, I suppose news travels slowly, especially in light of everything that's happened with Ziost and Korriban..."

Zaydin said nothing, just giving a silent nod instead in understanding. Mentioning Ziost and Korriban reminded Zaydin what he had been doing once he found out about what happened, and of course it also reminded him of the vision. It seemed a lot of things were happening that involved those planets and their once-habitants in general.

"What do you think the vision means?"

The change of subject caused Zaydin to look back up at Alexia, not seeing the vibroblade that was hidden within her boot. The guilt had vanished for a moment and Zaydin rolled the question over in his head and once again came to his guesses that he had came up with before when he had thought about the vision just a minute ago.

"It's a little too coincidental," replied Zaydin, a slight pitch in his tone when he spoke the word 'coincidental' as it was well known how the Jedi thought about that word or any other like it. "We're going on a mission to a planet where there's civil unrest and we receive a vision showing such. Could be a vision hinting what's going on now or sometime before or later." He frowned a bit as he remembered another part of the vision. "It might also be hinting to us of who or what we may encounter that's responsible."

TAG: DarthXan318, Jedi

24. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Beta-Commando. If no response by next-update, you will be removed from further updates.

Saintheart, Beta-Commando, Sarge221, Ewok_Jedi, Imperial_Hammer, DarthXan318
    Coruscant

Outside of the meditation room, Zaydin's had felt and sensed the same message as those within the chambers had felt. Zaydin opened his eyes and found himself where he was before the images, standing near the door to the meditation chamber. He felt energized all of a sudden, yet strangely calm. Letting out a breath, Zaydin pushed himself away from the wall and turned his head this way and that to see if anyone or anything else was around before he looked into the meditation chamber to see if Alexis and Cho-Shai were still within as, during the vision, Zaydin had felt their presences as if they had been there as well.

Alexia Rivers and Master Cho-Shai Adimus, also felt as the vision released them, each slowing returning to the waking world around them. Conscious thought reasserted itself swiftly for Alexia. Back in the physical world, Alexia's eyes snapped open. It took a moment to reorient herself, and another to identify that she was feeling oddly calm; after the vision and its abrupt ending, she would have thought to be more ... disturbed, perhaps, or worried? ... but it would seem that the Force had a different idea. She felt just fine. Energised, even.

Master Adimus sighed and opened his eyes, looking over at Alexia Rivers. She seemed to be all right, and he smiled at her. "Don't be afraid, Knight Rivers. We've been given a gift."

Alexia smiled back wryly. "A gift is one way to look at it," she replied. It was difficult to argue, though: she'd consider it a warning of sorts, but nevertheless it was still information and information was undoubtedly a gift. But what did it mean? A choice to be made...

There was little time to ponder, though. Alexia's comlink beeped softly. Glancing up, she saw that Master Adimus and Zaydin's comlinks had also gone off. She pulled it out of her utility belt, frowning in puzzlement, then with increasing irritation as she heard the message. With a grimace, the young Jedi shut off her comlink. It made sense to send those three - the Jedi Master, a
    healer, and a senior Knight - but that didn't mean she was any happier about being one of those forced to wait.

Happily, the lingering energy from the mind meld was stronger than any resentment, irrational or otherwise, that she might have otherwise felt.

Cho-Shai could read the frustration on Alexia Rivers' face as the message concluded by announcing they were splitting up the team. And for his part he shared it in some measure; if there were a good number of Jedi to head out for Wayland, why shouldn't all of them go together? Still, there was nothing to be done about it now. Picking up his robe off the floor, he slipped back into the warm brown material and looked over at Rivers. "It looks as though we won't be travelling together just yet," said the Master to Calys's daughter. "We'll arrange
    a suitable party for us all when we get there," he added with a grin.

Somewhat mollified, Alexia grinned back. "I'll hold you to that, Master Adimus," she joked as she got up and retrieved her cloak. Really, she was being silly about it; the whole team would be in Wayland soon enough. A little patience was all that was necessary. With any luck, she and the rest would be under way soon as well.

He was about to leave when he caught a glimpse of her face again, and sighed to himself. He moved over to her, glancing to see that Zaydin Ven wasn't in earshot.

"Listen, Knight Rivers -- Alexia -- when we've got more time, I would very much like to talk to you. I ... didn't get to see Calys much over the last ten years. Perhaps you and I can tell each other of the past." He gave her a final smile, squeezed her shoulder gently, and mov

25. MarcusDade

MarcusDade Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2006
    IC: Josan Korr

Josan slammed his head into the floor and screamed. It had played him like an instrument, having him do every little thing it had wanted him to do, down to the very last thing. Even with all of his force energy depleted, he had felt the deaths through the force, and known that everything he had done had gone exactly for that dark beings plans. Rolling on his back, he breathed many cuss words, rubbing his eyes as he felt horrible embarassment that he had not let his wisdom guide him. It had been the one time ever. Yet, why did he do it. He knew the being couldn't have been controlling him, but it deffinitely had played upon his weaknesses as easy as a musician would play upon its instrument.

But there was one thing that Josan was not going to do. He had not been the one to kill those people. He had not been the one that had waited for the right exact moment to let go of the rock so Josan's force push would make the rock fly so far that it would rip apart the ship. It was the dark figure's fault that those people were dead, and Josan was not going to make the mistake of giving into sorrow. At least not now. Because whatever was out there, Josan realized was far more important than a few people hiding in a ripped ship. The ship was a diversion. And so he knew what to do.

As he slowly regained his strength, he raised himself up on his staff. "Captain," he said, leaning against his staff and resting, "If you have any one man or two man shuttles on this ship, you need to send us with them and get yourself and your crew out of here. This foe is something that is far too much for you and your crew to handle. If you can, you need to leave us, or at least me, and get everyone else out of here. There's nothing more you cann do. That ship was nothing more than a diversion. And..." He stopped dead in his tracks. He had just realized something. He had not pushed the rock forward. He had tried to push it to the side, so why had it moved forward?! There was only one explanation. Using his own force power against, the dark entity had redirected Josan's force energy to re-direct the rock. "I will tell you the truth, Captain. What I just did was foolish. I have never acted so quickly before and it is because whatever is truly the cause of that ship, is an extremely dark entity. It preyed upon my weaknesses, knowing that people would trust me because I have always shown myself to be the wise one in the situation. But it also knew that I have always had a weakness for people in danger. And all of the different forces at work here, made me forget my training and all I could think about was those people. I never even let the thought cross my mind of what the dark entity's intentions were behind holding that rock. In my ignorace, I foolishly thought it was simply to keep us from that ship. But that's ridiculous, we could have easily flown the ship around the debris. That dark entity wanted those people on that ship dead. But it wanted to draw us here. It is Jedi it wants. Do not put your men in danger any longer. If you have it, I would suggest giving Ackerley and I a shuttle, or simply I if Ackerley chooses not to go along. This dark entity needs more looking into, but it will only cause more danger for you and your crew. I'm already partly responsible for the deaths of those people on that ship. I don't want to be responsible for yours as well."

He then turned to Ackerly. "I'm sorry," he said, putting a gently hand on his shoulder. "I should have listened to you. But I was ignorant. I believed that I would be wise enough by myself, when one is never truly wise when they rely on their own volition. That entity played me like a toy. Had I truly listened to you, instead of foolishly thinking you were the ignorant one, we might have saved those people."

He then sighed. "Although I believe no matter what, those people would end up dead. That dark entity, whether they be a sith or something else, wanted to draw us here for some reason. Once he got us here, he had no use for those people anymore. And it's sti

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.