main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dark Jaina: Was it fate?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by LtSticks, Oct 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediAlly

JediAlly Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    I'm seeing the posts on how she acts in SBS and I agree that she's developing an attitude. I chalk that up to the anger and frustration that's been building up in her for over the past two years and that she doesn't know how to vent (a.k.a. get rid of). I'm certain her friends will be understanding and forgive her when she returns to the light. However, I'm certain she's going to be feeling a lot of embarrasment and shame when she realizes what she did. Maybe then she will have gone through what I call the test of darkness and emerge a true Jedi Knight.

2. JediFarfy

JediFarfy Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    I think she did have an attitude in the books recently, but I believe it goes deeper than that. Here's my own (since they're coming out of everyone) theory:

Who should go to the Dark Side?
    Well, first, it couldn't be Anakin. That would be way to obvious. And a little stupid too.

Then, to really break the mold, it couldn't be a guy. Jacen's out too. That leaves Jaina!

Ok, it only makes sense to me!

JediFarfy

3. Obischick

Obischick Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 25, 2001
    I really think that Jaina has a lot of repressed anger at being pushed aside when she was a child. I mean, Winter was probably closer to the kids than Han or Leia was just cuz Winter was always taking care of them.

Jaina has an attitude in the other books too. That's why I didn't like YJKs, cuz everyone was perfect. All the kids where perfect. I highly doubt that luke would let the kids go running around the galexy, especially with Jaina and Jacen being his neice/nephew, the heir to the Hapes cluster, an Alderaanian rich boy and lowbacca, chewie's nephew. All are potential targets for kidnapping/assasination because of their parents.

Sorry, off topic. :)

I guess what I'm trying to say is this: Out of all the kids, I can see Jaina going to the darkside light years before JAcen or Anakin or anybody else.

And maybe she'll take Kyp with her, he's already been down that path, so maybe he'll get sucked down again trying to protect his apprentic. *sigh* one can wish/hope/dream.

~Obischick :)

4. solo_yt1300

solo_yt1300 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 11, 2001
    hehe. yea Jaina could be apprenticed to Kyp and take him with her to the darkside.
    Then she can kill him to become the master. [face_devil]

*ducks flying objects comming from Kyp/Jaina lovers section*

Maybe she will appoint herself Lady of the Sith.

then take over the empire, build a good super weapon, and send the vong back to there own galaxy. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.