main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Dark Knights of the Old Republic

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SithGuitarist, Jan 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithGuitarist

SithGuitarist Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 8, 2006
    You've seen the movies. You've played the games, but this time, it's all different. Way, back before Darth Vader, Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi Wan Kenobi, there were darker times. Even though the Sith have been defeated by the Jedi in a great war of a thousand years, they were not yet destroyed. The war continues with you in the hot seat. In this RPG, you must use everything and anything to fight for the side you are on. Be it Sith, Jedi, or anything in between, you are controlling it. Lets get started.

Okay, here is the main storyline:
    It is right after the Great War of Thousands. You are either a retired soldier, a young jedi, a Jedi Master, or a Hidden Sith. Anything will pass. Now, the sith are back, and ready to destroy everything in their path, by all means. War will conduct.

Killing: To kill another character, you must send them a battle invite in your post. Such as this "BI to Sithguitarist." If the opponent refuses, then you will have to find another target. When both characters agree to battle, I will do a random dice roll and the person with the highest number will win. If you lose, you will have to wait a week to play again and you will lose all your weaponry.

Here is the character sheet:

Name:
    Hair: (include color and style)
    Build:
    Weapons:
    Armor:
    Short Bio:
    Please send all your sheets to me so I can approve of them.

Oh and I almost forgot, RULES. The regular RP rules will have to be followed and all above the GM is law.

All right, lets start!

2. SithGuitarist

SithGuitarist Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 8, 2006
    Additional info

Credits
    All characters start off with 1,000 credits and you don't have to pay for what you put in your character sheet. If you die, you get 2000 credits to buy more things. You get credits by doing jobs for other players.

My character:

Name: Travis Skystealer
    Sex:M
    Hair: Long black hair
    Build: muscular, abs
    Weapons: two silver lightsaber
    Armor: Black jedi robe
    Short Bio: From the day he was born, Travis had been trained to become a jedi. now at the age of 21, he is the leader of the Jedi Council and is a master.

If I approved of your sheet, post it up.

3. TheJedi_Knight

TheJedi_Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 23, 2006
    GM APPROVED

Name: Kavin Horn
    Sex: Male
    Hair: Messy brown hair that is quite long, but not too long.
    Build: Muscular
    Weapons: A red lightsaber, dual blaster pistols, a vibrodagger, and two thermal detonators.
    Armor: Sith robes
    Short Bio: Kavin is the great,great,great,great (and so on) grandfather of Corran Horn, but yet he is a sith. He was born on Corellia and quickly taken away from his family by the Jedi.He became a Jedi Master at the age of 28, but on that same year he left the Jedi Order and became a sith.

4. DarkJedi-Matt

DarkJedi-Matt Jedi Youngling

Feb 16, 2007
    Name: Matt
    Sex: Male
    Hair: Longish, Medium shade of Brown
    Build: Muscular
    Weapons: Lightsaber, sometimes a Blaster Rifle
    Armor: Sometimes Uses Sith armor from ancient times, sometimes Mandalorian armor.
    Short Bio: Matt was Born and Raised in Rattak, the Barbaric Planet where Thousands Died each day
    in War related Issues, Matt escaped Rattak But His Family had supposedly been Murdered as they all
    tried to make their escape off the Blood-shed Planet,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.