main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dark Mirror (AU, Luke, Mara, Jacen, Han, Leia, Jaina, Pellaeon, Thrawn, others, COMPLETE)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Gandalf the Grey, Nov 1, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. technomage

technomage Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2000
    Okay, now I know what's up with Fel. It's great to see Moridin again. I can't even make myself feel sorry for GA Solo.

Thrawn's taking the war to Pellaeon? Here comes the next big smackdown. Why do I get the feeling that Thrawn's walking into a trap?

2. jade51999

jade51999 Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 5, 1999
    Ahh this is evil Han's child with Bria..

hmmmm

3. Melne_Crtor

Melne_Crtor Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2000
    Wow. Very interesting group of prisoners -- you going to tell us how they all got there? Now, I don't want Han or Jag to die, so you should not kill them.

Can't think of anything else to say, because I can't campaign for Luke/Luke anymore.

4. MariahJade2

MariahJade2 Former Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 5 VIP

Mar 18, 2001
    Darn, he did it again. Hooks me with a very interesting list of prisoners and a little family reunion. I think I am going to be in withdrawl when this story is done.

5. Marie_Jadewalker

Marie_Jadewalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2000
  6. Wylding

Wylding Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 13, 2000
  7. Dark_Soldier

Dark_Soldier Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Awesome post Gandolf, awesome!!!

I really love the way you write!!

8. Grand Moff Joker

Grand Moff Joker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 13, 1999
    Now sure is a good time for some more!

9. Gandalf the Grey

Gandalf the Grey Jedi Knight star 6

May 14, 2000
    Tying up loose ends with Elegos, and a little more Fel.

?I find it difficult to believe that you have convinced me to do this without using compulsion on me,? Elegos complained, shifting slightly to maintain his balance. ?The moral and ethical considerations alone should have appealed to my common sense.?

?Be calm, my friend,? said Ylenic It'kla. He was perched on top of the shoulders of Elegos, and Elegos could already feel his knee?s starting to wobble. He tried not to look down. They were on the outside of the Kauti Embassy building, on a narrow ledge just below the office of Viqi Shesh. Beneath them was a drop of over two hundred stories, down to the lower levels of the city. Elegos didn?t find it particularly reassuring to know that due to his physical structure he?d be dead before he his the ground.

?Stop fidgeting,? said Ylenic, and Elegos grunted. Hover cars streaked by in the distance. Elegos hoped that they didn?t notice the duo. It might get awkward if they were to be reported to the proper authorities.

?The moral and ethical considerations alone should have kept me in my office. When the legal and safety issues are factored in??

?Shhh,? said Ylenic. ?She?s coming into her office.? Elegos snapped his mouth shut, annoyed at Ylenic, for dragging him here, annoyed at himself, for allowing Ylenic to drag him out here, and annoyed at Senator Shesh, for potentially collaborating with the enemy.

Ylenic had been suspicious of her from the start, just from seeing her on the holo. He said that she reminded him of Palpatine. Given that Elegos felt the same way about her, Ylenic had taken that as a dangerous warning sign. After meeting her, he had been even more suspicious. And so he had dragged Elegos out of his office to help out.

While Elegos liked Ylenic, and had been overjoyed to see him again, he now remembered why Ylenic was considered the black bantha of the family. Ylenic had dragged Elegos to Shesh?s office, and now he was trying to eavesdrop on her conversations. Unfortunately, Jedi Hearing was not a skill that Ylenic was adept at. So that meant that he was standing on the shoulders of Elegos with his ear to the window.

Elegos heard the distant swish of a door, and then voices. One male, one female, he guessed. Assuming they were both human, or from a race with similar vocal patterns. If they were Arcan, it might very well be one individuals left and right heads. But he assumed that Shesh was entering the office, and while she showed no bias against non-humans, she wasn?t obsessed with equal-opportunity employment either.

The doors swished again, and the voices stopped. There was a beep, and Elegos assumed that she was making a holo-transmission. Once again, he heard the female voice. And a male voice, cultured and icy. He?d heard that voice before? It was the voice of Grand Admiral Thrawn.

?Ahhhh?? said Ylenic. He recognized it too. Elegos?s knees were starting to quiver violently. Ylenic finally noticed his friends distress and put a hand on Elegos?s
    head. The fatigue seemed to wash away instantly, and Elegos breathed a sigh of relief. There was another beep, signaling that the transmission was at an end. Ylenic
    smiled as he shut off his recording device.

?There. Done,? said Ylenic. ?We?ll give this to your friend Ghent- everyone seems to know that he?s honest. If he says that the recording is original, then people will believe it.? He hopped down off Elegos shoulders, nearly overbalancing Elegos. His arms began to flail, and only by grabbing his belt and pulling him back was Ylenic able to prevent Elegos from taking the quickest route to ground level.

?Steady now, you?re not allowed to fall. You still have to become the Chief-of-state. We support Viqi Shesh in calling a vote of no confidence, we wait until Borsk is out of office, then we present the incriminating evidence to the honored members of the Senate. You?ll be left as the only viable candidate.?

?I still dislike the plan. It doesn?t feel right to me,? said Elegos, his conscious pricklin

10. starwarsfan1000

starwarsfan1000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2000
  11. MariahJade2

Mar 18, 2001
    Grand Admiral Solo was killed? Am I forgetting something?

All the stuff with Elegos and Wedge was funny.

12. Gandalf the Grey

Gandalf the Grey Jedi Knight star 6

May 14, 2000
    Moridin killed his father off-screen.

13. jade51999

jade51999 Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 5, 1999
    Morodin killed his father off screen?

I forgot he was a good guy..
    geesh if i had the time i'd go through and reread this storry from start to finish..

ahahahahahahahah

ok did anyone else find it funny that

WEDGE WAS BORSK?

any one anyone anyone?

lololol

i starttd cracking up..

so wedge slipped up and killed the big boss..about time..proddings of the force no doubt :)

he he he

:)

14. DemolitionBoy

DemolitionBoy Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 6, 2001
    HAHA! Borsk is dead!

"My trigger finger slipped"

That was great. although I dont get why he would be holding a gun to Furball's head or whatever.

Cant wait for Thrawn and Pellaeon and what Fel is up to.

15. Wylding

Aug 13, 2000
    Good ole Borsk, finally dead :)

16. Perator

Perator Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 3, 2000
    Awesoem post. I loved the part with Wedge. Can't wait for Pellaeon vs. Thrawn.[/u]

Perator

17. Melne_Crtor

Melne_Crtor Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2000
    Yeah, Wedge pretending to be Borsk cracked me up as well :D. Hearkens back to the Wraith books.

I wanted to see GA Han's death scene! No fair no fair no fair nooooooooo fair!

*calms self with the knowledge that next post is Pellaeon vs. Thrawn*

18. Dark_Soldier

Dark_Soldier Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Hmm... There's not much Grand Admirals left... :D
    Can't wait to read the next post!!!

It was about time someone killed Fey'lya....

Up!

19. Grand Moff Joker

Grand Moff Joker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 13, 1999
    Now sure is a good time for some more!

(Hey, it worked last time!)

20. MariahJade2

Mar 18, 2001
  21. Wylding

Aug 13, 2000
    Rise!!!!!!

22. mydred

mydred Jedi Youngling

Aug 3, 2001
    Excellent post, Gandolf!

UP

23. Marie_Jadewalker

Marie_Jadewalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2000
    Heeeheehee... Wedge as Borsk is fantastically funny. Also, I've got to admit I'm thrilled that

1) Borsk is dead and
    2) Somebody's on to Viqi :)

Two things that would be nice in profic.

Fel's actions have me wondering. Is Thrawn's trust in him (and his higher dedication to home and family) Thrawn's Achilles Heel? Or is it something more subtle? Can't wait to find out.

PS: Love the appearance of both Ghents! And the Rogues were great.

24. sith_lady17

sith_lady17 Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2001
  25. Wylding

Aug 13, 2000
    <----I'm settling in for a long wait.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.