main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Dark Obsession

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady-Kenobi, May 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady-Kenobi

Lady-Kenobi Jedi Master star 3

Mar 5, 2003
    Obidala from Anakin's POV!

Dark Obsession
    By
    Lady-Kenobi

Summary: Anakin?s thoughts on Obi-Wan?s and Padme?s love affair and marriage.

Disclaimer: You know the drill. George owns them. Not me. But I still want Obi!

My life is one of greatness and one of pain.

I am Advisor on Jedi Affairs to Supreme Chancellor Palpatine. I keep a watchful eye on the actions of my fellow Jedi.

But I have another life; I am also Darth Vader, Sith Apprentice to Lord Sidious. The Chancellor doesn?t know of my other life, neither does the Jedi, the fools.

I also mentioned my life is of pain.

My mother died about eight years ago. The same time I lost my first and only love.

She didn?t die physically, my true love, but I lost her to another man, so in a way she is dead.

I lost her to my Jedi Master, Obi-Wan Kenobi.

The thought of him makes me think of a million Huttese curses I know.

He took Padme? away from me. He fell in love with her; he married her in secret, and got her pregnant, not once, not twice, but three times.

I wish he died a million times for what he has done to me.

It should have been me loving her, me holding her hand as she said her wedding vows, and I was the one she should have had babies with.

I told her when we met, almost twenty years ago, that I was going to marry her.

Did the harlot listen? No, she went for the first man to give her sex. Or was he?

I?ll never forget when I first discovered that they were in love. The Darkness that now powers me, was the better than anything I ever felt, except her kiss.

Sickness rose in my throat every time he kissed her, held her, or even looked her way.

Then he gets her pregnant and they have the audacity to tell me they are married!

I have to admit I wish it were an illegitimate birth, so I can marry her and ship the brat to some boarding school far away.

Then he has the nerve to get her ?knocked up? two more times!

The second time was a shock to me, since I watched her comings and goings during that time so closely.

The third time made her retire from the Senate. She said she wants to spend more time with her children.

She can?t do that to me! Her being a Senator was the only way I could see her alone!

Now she belongs to Kenobi.

One day I?ll kill him! ?The Slayer of the Sith? will be slain by a Sith!

Maul and Tyranus met their ends at Kenobi?s hand.

I will succeed where they have failed.

If I close my eyes, I can see Kenobi impaled on my saber.

Soon you?ll be dead, Kenobi and Padme? will belong to me!

2. putsomeBactaonit

putsomeBactaonit Jedi Youngling star 4

May 2, 2003
    Wow. You've got the title right, very dark. I'm not a fan of Obidala's, but I give you props for having guts to write this. Very nice.

3. Lady-Kenobi

Mar 5, 2003
    Why thank you! PSBOT!

4. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    very, very dark. it looks like i have another update to make :D

~aeryn

5. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Oh my. [face_shocked]

That was very dark, but quite good!

6. Jedi_Humaira_Blaine

Jedi_Humaira_Blaine Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 27, 2003
    I agree with AERYN_SUN and Princess1...it's very dark [face_shocked]

Nicely done Lady-Kenobi! :D You've got Anakin's nature down to a T. ;)

Humaira

P.S-Any more dark Anakin stories on the way?

7. Lady-Kenobi

Mar 5, 2003
    Maybe sometime soon.

8. messicat_kenobi

messicat_kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    Ohhhh, how evil.

I've never read any Obidala from Anakin's perspective. Is this a viggie or will there be more to come?

This is very good! Of course, this is a Lady-Kenobi fic, so it's gotta be good!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.