main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends DARK PLANET (Part One of the Tren Hadri Trilogy)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darth-Seldon, Jun 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    "a long time ago in a galaxy far far away"
    (This story takes place 100 years before the events of The Phantom Menace)

AUTHOR'S NOTE
    Now the posts that are this story are somewhat short. With the exception of Yoda all the other characters in this story are from my mind only. I do not use other authors characters or ideas. Now with the exception of Couracant all the planets in this story are from my mind. I don't like using to many things from other writers. I hope you enjoy the story it is made up of 13 short parts. Each part is a post. But if you like the story I hope you can post your approval. I could easily re-write this story so it is not Star Wars and just science fiction. I hope you enjoy.

Darth Seldon

DARK PLANET
    (Part One of the Tren Hadri Trilogy)

The world at the very center of the galaxy was Couracant. The city planet had for the longest time been the place of power. The planet where the galactic government had always ruled. Couracant was a distant dream to Mersa Courgen. Courgen lived on the sparsely populated planet of Zagroi. Zagroi was an opposite of the grand Couracant. Zagroi had a about a million farmers who were totally isolated from the rest of the galaxy. Mersa hated this for she dreamed of life in the center. She wished she had a role of importance in the galaxy. Zagori was a weak planet with no military and the planets surrounding took fool advantange. They taxed the Zagrians and oppressed them. The Republic had little control of the Percipery. One day the Sarians of Saria came to collect taxes and on that day the farmers revolted and killed the tax collectors. The Jedi knights were the keepers of peace and the Council sent two knights to investigate the disturbance in the force. Master Yoda and Master Tren Hadri were sent to Zagori. Tren Hadri was tall and arrogant and his master, Yoda was short and wise. what they would discover would shock the galaxy.

More to come soon...

2. Darth-Asimov

Darth-Asimov Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 11, 2003
    It seems to be at the point of becoming interesting. When will we hear more about this dark planet and why is it called that? It should be somewhat interesting to find out.

3. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    interesting more soon?

4. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    Part II of Dark Planet

Tren Hadri and Yoda were sitting in a small green room in what was the capital of the planet. When I say capital do not think of a gleaming city and paved roads for this was not. The capital of the world was a town. A town made of stone with cobble streets and ancient buildings. It was here that the Farmers Council ruled the planet. Yoda sat on the chair with his eyes shut as he meditated. Tren was pacing in the room waiting impatiently for the Council representative to arrive. "Impatient you are my padawan" Yoda said as he suddenly opened his green eyes. "We have been waiting a long time master. Why in galaxy would some farmer make jedi wait so long. I feel like more is going on then we know of" Suddenly a man dressed in old plain grey clothes walked in. In a strange accent he said "Welcome to my planet." The man offered no name and no explanation as to what the tax dispute was. "Come to investigate your dispute we have. Jedi masters of the Republic we are" Yoda replied as he stared with deep eyes at the farmer. "It is simple Jedi, the other planets oppress us, make us pay taxes and steal our bounty of crops. We will not allow that to happen any longer" "As I understand it that is what has happend for hundreds of years why would you suddenly resist" Tren asked. "We have the help of others we do not need jedi here now if you would leave" The farmer yelled quietly. Yoda and Tren went back to the ship with no intention of leaving. Yoda's ability to see the future had been clouded. The shroud of evil had falled on this planet this dark planet. What has happened could challenge the very being of the Republic and the Jedi for that matter. Something or someone was manipulating the Council of famers but what was it?

5. Darth-Asimov

Jun 11, 2003
    More to come I hope.

6. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    Part Three of Dark Planet A man shrouded in black hoods was walking down the stairs deep in an ancient cave. The Caves were illumenated by a strange fire which was white in color. The man meet with another that one was dressed in similar robes. Their faces were covered in black shawdows. The younger of the two proclaimed "Everything is on schedule." Far from the planet at the end of the galaxy was the city of couracant the capital of the Republic for almost a thousand years. High above the sky line was the great Jedi temple. A hologram of master Yoda stood in the circular jedi council room. The council was gathered and listining to yoda. "A disturbance in the force I have encountered" the green jedi said. "We will alert the Chancellor" Master Veron assured the jedi. That night Veron the senior member of the council meet with Chancellor Seron. Seron was the elected official in charge of the senate and excutive of the republic. "I have never heard of this planet master jedi. So master yoda belives a what do you call it force disturbance" Veron then replied "Yes chancellor it is something going on there." Tren was trying to sleep that night but he just couldn't. He rose from bed and began to walk through the town. It was a hot night considering they were high in the mountains. Tren seemed to be sick and was suffering from a fever. As he walked he heard a scream from one of the buildings in the town. He ran and saw a teenage girl being attacked by a figure in black. Tren ignited his blue lightsaber and shouted "Leave her alone, Now!". Suddenly for some reason tren froze he could not think he could not do anything but breathe something was controlling him.

More to come soon!

7. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    Part Four of Dark Planet

By Darth Seldon

The mind of Tren was being probed. He could not think and he could not move he stood their unaware of where he was or what he was doing. The man dressed in black left the girl, Mersa alone and began to walk closer to where Tren stood. This man in black was no average man. Yoda awoke a few minutes later sensing his apprentice was in trouble. Yoda let the force guide him as he walked the same path Tren did. Finally Yoda arrived at the Rusty metal building in which Tren was in. As Yoda went in the man in black ran out the other way. Yoda found Tren still standing there with a frozen mind. As Yoda looked closely at Tren the young jedi ignited his saber and pointed it at Yoda. Yoda was shocked by this Tren would never betray him, he was a good man and a great apprentice. In self defense Yoda ignited his green saber. Suddenly Yoda like Tren before him could feel his mind being read. Yoda now was under the mind control of another. He and Tren began to chase after the teenage girl mersa. The two jedi heard other voices in their heads. They were being manipulated just as the Council of Farmers was. Something more was going on in this planet. Something which could threaten the very fabric of the galaxy and oppress everyone in the Republic to mind control.

More to come soon

8. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    Part Five of Dark Planet
    By Darth Seldon

Deep in the brown caverns beneath the city sat 26 figures in black. They sat in a circle and were seated in a circular chamber of the cave. One of them known to the others as Terrorus stood in the center of the chamber and began to address them all. "The Plan has succeded thus far. The Jedi as well as the system are now under our control. The Republic will send more and our power will grow." One of the figures dressed in black stood in defiance to the one who spoke "What about the girl she could destroy the plan forever." Mersa could destroy the plans but as Terrorus made clear she will soon be taken care of. Mersa ran past the ancient metallic and stone town. She ran high into the hillsides filled with strange rocks and caves. She had played in these lands as a child and surely she could find a hiding place from the man and the green alien who chased her. Mersa had no idea what the figure in black was trying to do. Her father had traveled to the capital to speak to the farmers council. She had traveled with him and was purchasing supplies in the market while her father was with the council. That night Mersa was sleeping in the hotel room when the man crept in through the window. What a strange night. That man Tren was going to save her and then he turned and well it was too hard to understand what was happening any more. Teron, Mersa's father had not been to the hotel in hours but she was sure he would help her. As drones Yoda and Tren ran up the hill quickly chasing Mersa. They had their orders they were to kill her. The figures in black were now controling the Jedi's mind. Lord Terrorus would not accept failure from anyone he had made it clear he was to rule the galaxy and nothing less.

To be continued.........

9. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    Part Six of Dark Planet
    By Darth Seldon

Senator Dolan Courgen was the senator who represented Zagori in the Galactic Senate. The senator was also uncle to Mersa Courgen. Dolan had actually sparked Mersa's interest in Couracant by giving her gifts and stories of the galactic capital when he traveled to zagori. Chancellor Seron had called in a special session of the senate to discuss the issue of Zagori and illegal taxation from the planet of Saria. The Chancellor began "Will the Senator from Zagori now explain the situation" "Thank you Chancellor" said Dolan has his senate car floated across the chamber. Then dolan continued by saying "For hundreds of years we the people of Zagori have been opprssed by Saria. They have taxed us, stolen our crops and drafted our men into their military. We live in fear of what they might do. The Farmers council which rules our planet decided not to pay their illegal taxes. We raised our military and they attacked us." Senator Gill Nerack from Saria began to speak in defense "I object to the senators statement we did no such thing they attacked our ambassadeurs who were sent to spread peace. This Senator speaks falsely of our people and should be charged with deformation of the people of Saria". "Excuse me but the chair does not recognize the senator of Saria" Chancellor Seron replied as he could see another endless debate arising. And an endless debate they got which ended up doing nothing but tiring the senators. The next morining Chancellor Seron called Senator Dolan Courgen into his office. They mutually decided that a peace treaty should be signed between Saria and Zagroi and Saria. The treaty ended taxation but began a mutual trade it also ended any armed conflicts. Senator Dolan Courgen left on his space cruiser. He himself would travel to Zagori in order to get the treaty signed. Unfortuanately the political climate of Zagori had changed while he was away and Zagori would not be at peace till Terrorus ruled the galaxy.
    Mersa was hiding in the darkness under a boulder hoping no one would find her suddenly from behind someone grabbed her shirt and pulled her up. It seemed like she was caught and about to die. Why were they chasing her?
    To be contiuned.........

10. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    Part Seven of Dark Planet
    by Darth Seldon

The capital of Zagori was Tonreck City. By all definition it was not a city at all. There were two parts to the city the first was the histoical distict and the second the sector known as Neo-Tonreck. By all means the sectors names are as false as the name city after Tonreck. The Historical district was rubble and a few ruins. There was also a villiage of stone houses but nothing really of historical importance. Neo-Tonreck was by all means not new in any way. This was a few blocks of rusted metal buildings almost as ancient as space travel. Neo-City as it was called was perched on a hill side and was shrouded by the shawdows of the gigantic Toreck mountains. Senator Dolan Courgen could see the capital city as his cruiser flew in and made a landing in the only true space port on the planet. He arrived and was meet by a group of the farmers coucil. Mersa had been grabbed by Tren Hadri a Jedi Knight under the mind control of the men dressed in black robes. But as luck would have it as Tren picked up Mersa something happend to his mind and suddenly he was now in control of himself. Yoda was now also set free by these mind invaders. How this happend is complicated let us just say that Mersa unknowingly has the same type of mind power as Lord Terrorus. She unknowingly set the Jedi free. Tren and Yoda were very confused by the situation having no memories of what had happend while they were being controled. Senator Courgen quickly had all the councilmen meet and he discussed the treaty with them. Something had happened to the council when Courgen left the planet 5 months before they were the weak, coward, unintelligent and afraid group of men. Now all of those qualities were gone they made it clear to the senator that there was not peace with Saria till they ruled it. The senator was taken aback the men who 5 months ago spoke of nothing by isolationism had now quickly turned to imperialism. Something were wrong they were not the same almost as if they were not in the same part of mind as if they were being controled. Still all matters were going as Lord Terrorus had planned. Young Mersa was reunited with her father and the Jedi were confused on what was really happening on this strange planet called Zagroi.

To be continued.......

11. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    More to come soon what do you all think of it?

12. ChancellorSkywalker

ChancellorSkywalker Jedi Youngling

Jun 13, 2003
    I hope the story is much longer it gets more interesting with each post. I like all of the mystery as to who these men in darkness are and why they are after Mersa. What will Senator Courgen do? Good story I hope you keep writing!

13. Darth-Asimov

Jun 11, 2003
    I hope that Part Eight of Dark Planet will come soon. the story is really starting to develop well. It is not everyday that you read a story so well develped and made with such an innovative approach that it is magnificent! I anticipate the next part of the story. I will save all my questions till the story is finished.

14. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    Part Eight of Dark Planet will come soon. I have to read over what I wrote previous to make sure everything fits thus far. Does anyone else want to post an opinion.

15. ChancellorSkywalker

ChancellorSkywalker Jedi Youngling

Jun 13, 2003
    GREAT STORY CAN'T WAIT FOR PART EIGHT!

16. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    STAY TUNED FOR THE EPIC CONCLUSION OF

DARK PLANET
    BY DARTH SELDON

17. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    STAY TUNED
    for

PART EIGHT OF
    DARK PLANET
    BY DARTH SELDON

ONE OF THE GREATEST STORIES OF ALL TIME
    DON'T MISS IT
    IT COMES THIS WEEK.
    YOU HAVE WAITED LONG
    THE ANTICIPATION IS OVER

DARK PLANET 8 IS HERE THIS WEEK!!!

18. Keeper_of_Swords

Keeper_of_Swords Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    wow!

Excellent stuff.

19. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    Part 8 of Dark Planet

Fevon Vaskis was a scientist who had been studing the complex geology of the planet of Zagroi. While doing field work his computer found something most unexpected. The ground soil was letting off extreme amounts of dangerous radiation. This sort of radiation could cause genetic mutations amoung the people of the planet.

Mersa was crying as she ran away from the Jedi. She ran back to the Hotel and found her uncle Dolan. Dolan did not looked shocked to see her cry. He began to laugh at her. She looked up at her beloved uncle and wondered why he would laugh. Suddenly he grabbed her arm. Dolan began to pull his niece down into a dark cave. The cave had many twisted roots and slimy mud in it. She began to scream at him but he continued to smile at her. Finally he brought her to the chamber of the hooded men. They were all gone except for one. Lord Terrous still remained in the chamber. He put his hand upon the head of Dolan and in turn Dolan left the chamber. Mersa began to breathe heavily and was very very nervous. Terros removed is black hood and the shadow on his face vanished. His hair was dark brown and he had all white eyes. No pupil and no color at all. The rest of his face appered young and normal. She screamed at seeing his eyes. In his response he said "Greetings my dear Mersa, I have long anticipated this meeting. You see you have a power which we also have. The grand power to control the universe. We can control anyone's mind! These are gifts from the Solar winds and we must embrace them. For we were chosen by the divine ones to control all. We were given the power and we shall use it. Now either you help us or you go agaist us. And the later will bring you death."

Yoda and Tren had no memory of whatever just happened. They quickly got back to Neo-City. There they found Mrs. Dolan who was frantic that her daughter was missing.

stay tuned for Part Nine which is will be here within a week!

SELDON

20. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    Part Nine will be here soon!

and don't miss the long and dramatic conclusion Parts 10---13 of Dark Planet the great epic written by Darth Seldon

21. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    Part Nine
    DARK PLANET
    BY DARTH SELDON

And so the truth was revealed. Lord Terrous the man of mystical power had gained his "gifts from the planet's radiation" The Radiation effected a select few of people on the planet. Mersa had been effected and as long as she opposed his mind powers than he would be helpless. If her mind powers opposed his the two would balace each other. His mental powers would be useless. Mersa refused to help him out and so she was sentenced to her death. The men in the dark robes entered the chambers and pulled the girl deep into the caverns where she would be killed.

Yoda and Tren knew not that Mersa was in trouble for once again they had fallen under his power. It seemed no one could stop Terros. He would not destroy the Repulblic he would secretly take it over. He would have a pure and absolute rule. He would control the Senate, The Chancellor, The Jedi council, and any other force which stood in the way of his rule.

If Terrous had one flaw it would be his over-confidence. He never doubted the fact that he would rule all. He did not examine all possible factors involved. This could destroy him.

Neo-City was quiet at the moment. It was always quiet. Suddenly the ground began to shake and the sky began to rumble. Suddenly buildings began to explode and citizens ran in fear. A fleet of ships was attacking the city. They were Republic vessels and they were ready to destroy the small settlement.

Yoda and Tren ignited their sabers and were ready to defend Terrous and his secret regime.

Meanwhile as the city exploded no one could hear the screams of the girl named Mersa for she was so far underground.

And no one could predict what Lord Terrous had planned next. Stay tuned for the dramatic conclusion!

SELDON

22. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    Part Ten
    of DARK PLANET
    by Darth Seldon

Chancellor Seron entered his offical office and approached his metal desk. The chair was turned away from him and suddenly, Seron was shocked by a voice generated from the chair. Well is was not actually from the chair but from a person sitting in the chair, sitting in his chair. The chair slowly turned and revealed a man. The Man was dressed in black and had dark hair. He had a short beard and a black mustache. The skin under his eyes was dark revealing he lacked sleep.

The man in the chair introduced himself as the ruler of the galaxy, Lord Terrous. The Chancellor was about to siganal his body guards yet they stood behind Terrous and did not move. They were under the control of Terrous.

"I don't know who you think you are or what you....." The Chancellor began to say before he fell to the floor. He held his ears as he screamed in pain. Terrous stared at the chancellor and smiled.

Terrous then said"It is an honor to finally meet you in person. I have a feeling we are soon to be friends. You see I have certain powers. I hold your fragile life in my hands. I hope you never forget that."

The Chancellor stared at the dark character in horror. The pain in his head ended and he was able to stand up again. "I shall never join you regardless of consquence." That was the last words the Chancellor ever spoke. Within minutes Terrous replied "Very elegant and touching. I can see you are a difficult man. Now I could mold your mind to see my point of view. But that requires work. I would much rather kill you. Then at least I could get some laughs out of your pathetic situation." With that said the Chancellor fell to the floor dead. No sounds were made.

Terrous looked at the guard behind him "dispose of this trash."

Terrous did not worry about what would happen next. The galaxy was his ally. He could have manipulated the Senate but he decided agaist it. Instead he would rule all. No force could oppose him. No army could defeat him. He was in command of all. Or was he?

Keep reading
    and Don't miss Part 11.

23. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    Part 11
    DARK PLANET
    by Darth Seldon

Doctor Fevon Vaskis the geologist was returning to his underground laboratory. He meet with his boss, Doctor Braticus. Fevon told his boss all about his findings on the radiation and the possiblity of genetic mutations. Braticus took out a blaster and shot Doctor Vaskis. Why would he do this? Braticus shot and killed the geologist.

Tren Hadri had been captured by a Republic Security force. He and Yoda were brought aboard. The two soon became themselves and took control of themselves again. Master Seron of the Council asked them many questions and was amazed at the fact that they had no memory of what was happening.
    "Remember the events, we do not!" Yoda explained. The attack on Neo-City ended and the hunt for Terrous began. Master Seron did not know who this Terrous was but he knew they had to do something. The only thing that Yoda and Tren could remember is that they heard a voice in their heads. He gave them orders and they immediately followed them.

Lord Terrous sat in the Chancellor's office. He had so much and yet could lose all of it. He did not think of that. To him he was invincible.

But Master Yoda knew it was inevitable that this conflict would end soon. But yoda did not know that the Chancellor was dead and Terrous held the Republic in his hands. The shadow of evil had fallen over the Republic.

The galaxy was falling apart. Could anyone do anything to end the conflict? Would anyone even discover there was a conflict at all?

Stay Reading
    And don't forget
    Part 12

24. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    Part 12
    of DARK PLANET
    by Darth Seldon

Aboard the ship Jedi Master Yoda and his appretice Tren Hadri began to think of ideas. How could a human kill a man who could control every thought and action that human would do. Was this Lord Terrous really unstoppable.

The Jedi had spoken to the Farmers Council and had learned two things. This Terrous could contorl minds and that no one could stop him.

But Tren had an idea. Wherever Terrous was, Yoda and the other Jedi could create a diversion. The minute it would take him to take control of their minds would be enough time. Time for a human looking robot to appear with a blaster and kill Terrous and thus ending the conflict and the mind control.

Yoda recieved a vision he believed Terrous was in Couracant and possibly in the Chancellor's Palace.

In a few hours Ten Jedi Knights including Tren and Yoda attacked the palace. They were fought off by guards but eventually made it to the office where Terrous sat.

"Please come in. I have been expecting you" said Terrous with a smile. The minds began to become his untill a man dressed in blue entered the chamber. He held a blaster out but Terrous feared not. The shot was fired and Terrous was dead. His head fell to the desk. Blood gushed out. Shot in the head. But yet the Jedi were still under someone's control. How could this be Terrous was dead. Was he not the one with the power. One Jedi under the mind control took his lightsaber and destroyed the droid. Suddenly a hidden door opened. From the door walked a young girl. The girl was Mersa Courgan. What was she doing here? Were the Jedi under her control? Is Terrous really dead? Did he bring her with him as a captive?

For the answers to these questions don't forget to read
    DARK PLANET
    Part 13

25. Darth-Seldon

May 17, 2003
    Part 13
    DARK PLANET
    by Darth Seldon

Mersa came out and fell to the floor. Her meak body was very weak. It looked as though she had been deprived of sleep. Tren Hadri regaining control of his mind ran over to her and helped her up. "What is wrong?" He asked.

She looked up and smirked. Then she began to speak in a weak voice, "I, Mersa Courgan am Lord Terrous. I am the one who has controled you all this time. I am the one you want dead. Because at the moment I rule the galaxy." The others looked at her in horror.

Then she continued "I was just a farm girl. But something happened to me. Some kind of genetic mutation caused by the radiation. You see 15 years ago when I was born the radiation began to come out of the planet. Every citizen had to get a shot to make them immune to it. But I have a fear of needles so I conviced my parents I had recieved the shot at school. I also conviced the school that I had the shot while at home. By the time I reached the age of seven, I began to change. I realized at 10 that I had special powers. I could control people they would do as I wanted. By the age of 11 I had control of my planet. My innocent mind had been poisened and I began to formulate my plan to take over the Republic. And so I did. I used that man who you belived was Terrous as a decoy. He was killed for me. I thought after that I could still maintain power. I was wrong. I have very little life left in me. I overestimated my ablites. I cannot control so many and not be killed myself. I do have limits. So the Repulblic is yours again. Let the galaxy be ruled by you inferior beasts. You can all die for all that I care. I hope you know I will always be more powerful. I will always know that..... " Her last words will remain a mystery for she fell to the floor dead.

"Keep this a secret we must" said Yoda. "If informed the public is, create chaos it will!" And so the whole Mersa Take over remained a mystery forever. All the public knew was that the Chancellor had died by natural causes which will remain unknown.

After the adventure Tren Hadri attained the rank of Jedi Knight. The Republic had order again. Terrous or Mersa or whoever it was had died and the chaos and evil had been destroyed.

The Dark Planet of Zagroi became independent of Terrous control. The Senate also set them freem from the oppression from other planets. Zagroi was no longer a dark planet.

EPILOGUE
    So that is my first Force.net story. I hope you all enjoyed it. That is the end of this story but I plan more stories for Tren Hadri the Jedi Knight. They will be here soon and I hope you like the story of Dark Planet.

DARTH SELDON

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.