main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~Dark Reign: The New Apprentice~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by darth_nemisis, May 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    David_Skywalker, Jedi_padawan_leigh

As two fighters were killed, a new squad, consisting of 6 TIE Interceptors, entered the battle from the right side of the two rebel fighters. The TIE Interceptors moved in quickly, and helped fire at the rebel being chased. Though these things were fast, they were pretty weak, and could easily be destroyed.

TheEmperorsProtege

Soon, Shany's ship blasted out of hyperspace, traveling towards the beautiful planet of Naboo. As she traveled towards the planet, she noticed a massive amounts of Star Destroyers blocking the planet.

"Incoming ship, this planet is under construction, and is forbidden. Please state your name, and why you are here." The voice was one of an Imperial Commander, she could tell. The commander waited for a response.

OOC: Awesome posting guys! Great job. If I missed any of your guys TAGs, tell me. :)

darth_nemisis

2. HandofSkywalker86

HandofSkywalker86 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2004
    OOC: Zedd I know that Renn doesn't wear the white however it is identified with the position of Grand Admiral so I used as an alternate description. Also Renn knows that Vaughn is not a simple mercenary.

IC as Vaughn Serratt:

Aboard the Glory of Mandalore

As Hokan left Serratt took a deep cleansing breath allowing the force to flow within him and, replinish his dwindling reserves. If the Grand Admiral deigned to make a formal investigation Vaughn was willing to bet that the Grand Admiral would find disturbing information about his supposed loyal soldiers, including banking records and subverted orders, all planted of course but the Mandalorian wouldn't know that.

The concerns of a Grand Admiral were of little importance, he had much more pressing business namely a meeting with the emporer. Turning inwards he did a silent groan he had ten minutes to get back to his ship, perform a security sweep and, contact the most powerful man in the galaxy.

No time for a shower, thoght Vaughn with a vaguely wry grin as he headed towards his destination.

Ten minutes later...

Sitting in the cockpit of his heavily modified TIE Defender, Vaughn waited with head bowed in the ceremonial manner that was used when in contact with His Imperial Majesty. They were connected through a unique holofeed that featured the most advanced encryption available. All the necessary sweeps had been done. Now he was at the convenience of his Lord.

TAG: Darth Nemisis

3. David_Skywalker

David_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 15, 2005
    IC: Jaren Loskue, Syllenen, Flight Simulator

Jaren was doing his best to dodge the fire from the following TIE Fighters when six more came. "Damn," he mumbled. The difficulty on this one must have raised since the last one. "Hope they don't bring out anymore, eight is enough. Red one, where are you, I'm in a bit of trouble here?"

Tag: Alaina

4. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    OOC: David, I posted a GM post for you and J_p_l. ;)

Also, I will post tomorrow. I am leaving now. See you guys tomorrow.

darth_nemisis

5. TheEmperorsProtege

TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2004
    Shany Talar

Naboo, orbit

Finally at Naboo Shany steered her ship towards the planet. It was surrounded by star destroyers.

"hmmm the empire countered the rebel threat fast. I wonder whether there is still fighting going on down there?"

Her com went of.

"Incoming ship, this planet is under construction, and is forbidden. Please state your name, and why you are here."

Thinking
    "under construction...what are they building?"

She activated her com.
    "This is imperial starship VENGEANCE. I have an imperial official onboard who is expected in the capitol city Theed"

She hoped this would work, given she still had some old imerial codes and a couple of highranking names.

Tag: Darth_nemesis

6. KOTORFan8

KOTORFan8 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2005
    IC: Alex d' Cannith

"It's alright. I do wish it could be different; but what's done is done, and it cannot be changed. Only our future can. Although, I'd have to admit, sometimes I'd wish I could get my hands on the Emperor and kill him myself. I just don't have the power to do so. I don't mean to sound selfish... but I want revenge. I want to cause him and his Empire pain, suffering, death. Just as he did to my people. Our people."

Alex understood; he at one time wanted revenge. Now, he just wanted the war to be over. It had changed the lives of billions.

Carl continued.

"I'm sorry. Just expressing my grief. Well anyway, how long have you been with the rebellion?"

Alex smiled warmly again.

"It's okay. I once had those emotions; they still do linger. I joined early after Hoth and have been with the Rebellion for about a year. How long have you been with the Rebellion?"

TAG: Squishy_Vic
    OOC: Squishy. My character's name is Alex. Just wanted to point that out.

7. Squishy_Vic

Squishy_Vic Jedi Master star 4

Dec 18, 2004
    OOC:

OMG... [face_plain] I feel like an idiot. I guess I was too used to calling you Zach from my old RPG. Sorry about that. And I'll reply later. :p

8. KOTORFan8

Mar 7, 2005
    OOC:

It's okay.

I almost called you Uric anyway in one of my posts, haha.

9. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    Approved by ~Nemisis~

Basic Information source, Dark Side Sourcebook.

Name: High Inquisitor Tremayne
    Alias: None
    Species: Human
    Home world: Coruscant
    Force Sensitive: Yes

Appearance-
    Height: 6,2
    Weight: 195
    Build: Athletic, fit
    Hair: None
    Eyes: One Brown, one cybernetic
    Skin: Tanned
    Markings: has undergone reconstructive cybernetic surgery to repair damage inflicted upon him by a Jedi. Tremayne once dueled a Jedi named Corwin Shelvay, who defeated Tremayne with a vicious lightsaber cut that took Tremayne's right arm and part of his face. Now Tremayne has a cybernetic arm and a metallic plate over the right side of his face, giving him an eerie, inhuman appearance. Despite these startling disfigurements, Tremayne is actually a fairly attractive fellow, which makes the evil in his heart all the more tragic.

Clothing: black Imperial Inquisitor uniform, wears a heavy grey cloak over that.

Weapon(s): Lightsaber, blastor pistol

Personal Ship: Imperial II Star Destroyer, the Interrogator

Lightsaber Description: )
    Hilt: Black and silver metal
    Blade Color: Red
    Lightsaber Fighting Form: Form V (same as Anakin)

Biography:

A former Jedi Knight, High Inquisitor Tremayne followed a path similar to Darth Vader's, being seduced by the dark side and serving the Emperor in hunting down and destroying other Jedi. Unlike Vader, however, Tremayne is subtle, even delicate, in his activities.

Tremayne has at his disposal an Imperial II Star Destroyer, Interrogator, and its crew and complement of support ships and weapons. With Interrogator, High Inquisitor Tremayne goes anywhere he wishes, answerable only to the Emperor, Luke Skywalker, and certain high-ranking members of the Empire. He conducts most of his searches in the Outer Rim Territories, where isolated communities produce enough Force adepts to keep Tremayne busy for several lifetimes, but in recent years the Emperor has brought him back to hunt the more immediate threat.

Despite his role in the Emperor's New Order, High Inquisitor Tremayne is cultured, polite, and composed-disarmingly so. Partly this is his strategy for unnerving his subjects, but Tremayne also knows that once someone becomes his subject, he has all the time in the galaxy. His subjects cannot escape from his interrogation chambers or holding cells, and only a brute tries to break a subject's mind by starting with his body. (He secretly though Vader as such a person in fact, but hold his son Luke in higher regards.)

Tremayne believes that intelligent subjects can be convinced through logic that they will be much better off opening up to him, rather than resisting long enough to be painfully tortured first. He tries to reinforce this belief by being cordial and even friendly. Tremayne wants his subjects to know that he regrets that fate has brought them together in such a fashion. He frequently takes some time to explain that when two opposing idealogies intersect, one must give way-and, of course, given his superior position by the time such a conversation takes place, it will not be Tremayne's.

~IC: High Inquisitor Tremayne, aboard the Interrogator in orbit around Coruscant~

In the bridge of the Star Destroyer stood High Inquisitor Tremayne, he was peering down at a monitor as he evaluated some menial question from his crew. A mid ranking captain announced that they were now in orbit and had a secured line open to the Emperor and he could not announce his arrival properly.

"Lord Sidious, this is High Inquisitor Tremayne. I have just arrived in Coruscant as you requested, I will wait here for your orders my Lord." Tremayne sent the transmittion and went back to monitering his menial tasks.

~TAG: Nemisis or Vassago, or anyone else who happens to notice another Star Destroyer in orbit around Coruscant~

10. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    IC: Alaine Kirral

Just as Jaren had vaped the wounded TIE, he scopes began to show 6 more enemy fighters entering the battle. Alaine frowned as they chased Jaren. Pulling back on the flightstick, she brought her fighter into a tight turn

"Evasive manuevers Two, I'm going to get some off you. all power to forward sheilds Sparx!"

Her astromech droid in the back of the simulator bleeped a nervous affirmative. Her finger hovered over the trigger as she flew her X-Wing straight for the interceptors. She fired at the lead interceptors, Hitting one and causing two to break off and abandon the chase. Pulling her flightstick, her ship shot up and after the scattered interceptors

"That should even the odds Two"

She shouted to Jaren

TAG: Jaren

11. LeiaHair

LeiaHair Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2003
    OOC: I'm so sorry guys... I got myself grounded from the internet... so I won't be able to post for about a week... GM, if you could take over for me untill I get back... i'd really appreciate it....

sorry again.

12. Master_Kast7

Master_Kast7 Jedi Knight star 6

May 12, 2004
    OOC: Sorry I took so long to post.

This is also my first time RPing as Boba Fett so bare with me.

~IC: Boba Fett~

"Ah Mr. Fett. A pleasure to see you here. I hope your flight in was without a trouble?"

~Boba Fett, nodded at the Admiral. He looked around the room. The place was huge. It was almost like it was a planet itself. But The Death Star, wasn't complete finished. But very close to it. It appeared to him as if they would be done in acouple days.~

"My flight was fine, Admiral. Could have used some action tho."

~The bounty hunter had respect for Admiral Piett, he didn't like to get into friendly conversation to much. But he didn't mind with some. One of them being the Admiral.~

"Now, The Emperor, called for me. Could you lead the way? This is my first visit. Hopefully the walk isn't to far. I'm not in the mood to walk far."

~Boba Fett, then began to walk slowly waiting for Admiral Piett, to take the lead. He held his Blaster Rifle resting it on his left forearm. He always liked to have it ready just in case.~

~TAG: Admiral Piett~

OOC2: I assume we're on the Death Star.

13. BootlegVader

BootlegVader Jedi Master star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    Ic Moff Jerjerrod:

*the Moff walked around the bridge, making sure everyone was doing their job. He then went to sit down. He thought to himself why I am I here. I am political man not a military man. Also I wonder why the Grand Admiral dislikes me so much, he must just be jealous of my favor with the Emperor, and with that he smiled to himself.*

tag:Zedd vega, nemisis,HandofSkywalker86

14. David_Skywalker

David_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 15, 2005
    IC: Jaren Loskue, Syllenen, Flight Simulator

"Thanks, One," Jaren said, relieved. He and Alaine had met about one and a half years ago when Jaren first joined the Rebellion against the Empire. They had developed a relationship over the past year, often flying together in missions. She had even saved his life once in a mission on Corellia.

He pushed forward on his flightstick, sending his virtual X-wing down, flying the opposite way upside down, and then back up again. He was now heading up under the TIE fighters. Adrenaline rushing, he shot down two, and then came back up, behind the last one. Once his targeting systems were locked on, he fired, and destroyed it successfully. He looked around and saw Alaine pursuing two TIE Interceptors. He shot after them.

Tag: Alaine

OoC: Sorry, I am not very good writing space battles.

15. Squishy_Vic

Dec 18, 2004
    IC as Carl Jones

Carl calmed himself down as he focused on listening to Alex's words.

"It's okay. I once had those emotions; they still do linger. I joined early after Hoth and have been with the Rebellion for about a year. How long have you been with the Rebellion?"

Carl nodded.

"From about the same time as you. I had left Alderaan not too long before it's destruction. After that, I swore to get vengeance, and joined the battle at Endor, where we lost and fled here."

TAG: KOTORFan8

16. KOTORFan8

Mar 7, 2005

"From about the same time as you. I had left Alderaan not too long before it's destruction. After that, I swore to get vengeance, and joined the battle at Endor, where we lost and fled here."

Alex nodded; both had joined at about the same time.

He noticed the sword that hung from Carl's belt.

"I see that you are a swordsman. Where did you learn to use your sword?" The Rebel then noticed his friend's aromor. "And where did you get your armor?"

OOC: I'm assuming, Squishy. You are wearing your armor and your sword is with you.

17. Squishy_Vic

Dec 18, 2004
    IC as Carl Jones

"I see that you are a swordsman. Where did you learn to use your sword?"

Carl looked down at his belt. He took his vibro-sword of the clip and held it up. He looked at the metal as it shimmered in the light.

"And where did you get your armor?"

Carl then smiled. He was glad his companion was interested. He straightened up, and then began talking, still looking at the sword, admiring it's beauty.

"Back home... on Alderaan, my father was a warrior. He taught me everything I know. He taught me how to fight in un-armed combat, how to verbally deal with things, and how to fight with a sword. He was a very smart man; he relied on instinct and anticipation rather than his strength or skill with a blade. That was smart - to concentrate on your enemy, to know what to do next before the enemy. Anyway, he taught me the basics, and over the years I learned even more tricks."

Carl put his vibro-sword away, and then looked at Alex again.

"And my armor, well I wove it from chestplates and light casings. The armor is light, but strong."

Carl said, pumping his chest a bit. He then refocused his connection on Alex once more, awaiting a response.

18. KOTORFan8

Mar 7, 2005

"Back home... on Alderaan, my father was a warrior. He taught me everything I know. He taught me how to fight in un-armed combat, how to verbally deal with things, and how to fight with a sword. He was a very smart man; he relied on instinct and anticipation rather than his strength or skill with a blade. That was smart - to concentrate on your enemy, to know what to do next before the enemy. Anyway, he taught me the basics, and over the years I learned even more tricks."

Alex smiled at Carl. His father must have beeen a master of the sword; he was glad to have a man like this in the Rebellion.

Carl continued.
    "And my armor, well I wove it from chestplates and light casings. The armor is light, but strong."

Wow, very impressive, Alex thought. Carl must have been skilled with the sword as well.

The Rebel stood up.

"Well, why don't we duel. I would like to see your skill in action.". Alex asked, unsheathing his unpowered stun baton.

19. TheEmperorsProtege

TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2004
    OOC: Darth_nemesis, could you respond to my post please? :D

-Mel

20. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    IC: Piett

Piett nodded cordially to the bounty hunter.

"Of course."

He led the man down the winding halls of the Second Death Star. It truely was magnificant, but extremely big. It made the Executor look like a play toy. Piett knew his orders. Mr. Fett may not take a liking to them, but Piett was ready for that.

He led the man up the turbolift and up, up into the stations Throne Room, which was of course, empty. There was, however, a simple durasteel table, laiden with fruits and small appetizers.

"Now now Mr. Fett, we mean you no harm or trickery. The Emperor is on Coruscant of course, with his new apprentice Luke Skywalker. He called you here to avoid the spotlights and notoriety on the capital planet, and also because frankly he was quite busy."

He gestured to Fetts seat.

"Do have a seat. Eat something. I have been authorized to negotiate on the Emperor's behalf. We have a great assignment for you."

TAG: Kast

21. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    OC: Due to RL duties, I must unfortunately resign from this RPG.

22. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Sorry for the lack of posting my friends. I will be posting more this weekend, and, hopefully Vassago will get his post up soon.

Wanderguard, is it RL issues, or the fact that you now hate Vassago, and possibly myself? I have a hard time believing you are telling the truth here, but, if you wish to go, then good day.

darth_nemisis

23. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Okay, sorry for my lack of posting. Real life has been bad, and I haven?t really had the opportunity to post. So, here is an update.

Jedi_padawan_leigh and David_Skywalker, I want for you guys to TAG me when you are posting. It will give you guys more character interaction, I believe.

Also, I am looking for character interaction here. So, that is why I am having you guys post with each other. I figure that will help out the game a lot more.

TheEmperorsProtege

"This is imperial starship VENGEANCE. I have an imperial official onboard who is expected in the capitol city Theed" Said the pilot of the incoming ship.

The Imperial commander thought for a moment, then shook his head. He nodded towards a crewman. He nodded back, and pushed a button. Soon after, Imperial Starship Vengeance controls locked up, and the tractor beam caused the starship to veer towards the largest Star Destroyer.

IC: Emperor Palpatine

Palpatine was now on board the second Death Star, having used a shuttle to board the massive space station earlier that day. He sat, staring at the face of one of his most incredible allies, Vaughn Serratt.

?Hello, Starskimmer,? Palpatine said. ?I suspect all is going well with you. I have something I wish for you to do. Board the Death Star, Starskimmer, and enter the training room. There, you will meet another of my servants.? That was all he said before he cut the transmission off.

As he did this, he received another transmission, this one from High Inquisitor Tremayne. "Lord Sidious, this is High Inquisitor Tremayne. I have just arrived in Coruscant as you requested, I will wait here for your orders my Lord."

It had been some time since he had been called Sidious, as he began to refer to his Dark personality as Palpatine instead of Sidious, although, he did like that name.

?Tremayne, it has been some time since I have seen you. You began to worry me,? he said, smiling a bit. ?I have something I wish for you to do, Tremayne. Board the Death Star, and enter the training room. There, you will meet your opponent in a duel. I will have someone there to greet you.? He cut the transmission off, and turned around in his chair, looking out the view ports at the large planet of Coruscant. He had been waiting for his apprentice, Darth Infernus. Hopefully, he would soon arrive.

TAG: Darth_Dispicable, HandofSkywalker86, Darth-Vassago

OOC: One more thing, if I, or one of the other GM's do not post for you, don't post for us to, unless it has been like a week or something. The reason is probably because we don't have time, or we(like me) am loaded with stuff to do for the game. So, I didn't post for some of you because it is late. So, sorry.

darth_nemisis

24. Squishy_Vic

Dec 18, 2004
    IC as Carl Jones

"Well, why don't we duel. I would like to see your skill in action."

Carl smiled. I guess I shouldn't have put my sword away. He thought to himself sarcastically. He then took out his vibro-sword once again, and readied himself for battle. He was glad Alex wanted a friendly spar.

"Your move first, buddy."

25. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    Name: Luke Skywalker
    Alias: Darth Infestus
    Title: Dark Lord of the Sith
    Species: Human
    Home World: Tattooine
    Force Sensitive: Yes

Appearance-
    Height: 1.72 meters
    Weight: 182 lbs.
    Build: Medium height, fit
    Hair: Dark blonde
    Eyes: Blue
    Skin: Caucasian
    Markings: None visible

Luke's apperance is much like this

Weapon(s): Luke carries two lightsabers; the one he constructed when he was Jedi, and also his new Sith lightsaber. The Force.

Lightsaber Description:
    Hilt- After becoming a Sith, Infestus created a new lightsaber that is very reminiscent of the hilt his father, Darth Vader, once carried. There are slight differences in design, one of the main being that the emitter resembles that of the Emperor's lightsaber, though it is seldom seen. Being custom made by the hands of the Dark Lord himself, the lightsaber is no doubt built for power, and speed.
    Color- The crystals within the lightsaber of Darth Infestus are that of the rare synthetic Sith crystals, which generate greater power than a normal Jedi crystal. The crystal that provides the color is a Sith Bloodshine crystal, giving the blade of the lightsaber a crimson glow. He has also altered his lightsaber so that it may function under water, if need be.
    Lightsaber Fighting Style: Form V, Form VIII

Personal ship: It varies...

Biography:
    In all seriousness: If you don't know...just leave...okay, I'll continue it a bit.

After striking down his father, Darth Vader, on board the Death Star II, Luke Skywalker took his father's place at the Emperor's side. The good man that was once Luke Skywalker died when he willingly gave himself to the Dark Side of the Force, forsaking all that he once was, and becoming the new Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Infestus.

After two years of keeping a rather low profile, and training under the greatest Sith of all, Emperor Palpatine, Darth Infestus has once again emereged, willing to do his Master's bidding at whatever cost...

IC: Luke Skywalker, aka Darth Infestus---Onboard the Death Star II

~Onboard the massive sphere-shapped battle station, the Death Star II, the apprentice of the reigning Emperor of the Galaxy watches over the current operations of the Empire. Those officers, troopers, and guards below, whom take a moment from their work to steal a glance, see nothing but a dark figure looming ominously from above. Upon the highest balcony stands a single silhouette; a figure draped in flowing robes, with a large hood over it's head. This is the figure of Darth Infestus, Dark Lord of the Sith, and the Emperor's most trusted confidant. Around him there are no royal guards, no stormtroopers, not even a droid. Rather, there is nothing but darkness. This is all the young apprentice needs, darkness.

From within the dark shadows of his cowl, Darth Infestus watches over the current operations within the massive battle station. Yet, secretly...he waits...for he knows his Master, the great Emperor Palpatine, is sending another to this massive battle stations to assist the young apprentice. Does he need the help? Of course not...but the more "muscle" the Emperor shows...the better...
    ~

Tag: Dispicable, all others?

[OOC] Sorry for taking so long to post, everyone. Finals!!! [face_blush]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.