main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~Dark Reign: The New Apprentice~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by darth_nemisis, May 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spaceman_Spiff

Spaceman_Spiff Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2001
    IC Han:

Han flashed his trademark sideways grin. "Don't I always? We'll fly up to the mountains until we get a read of life signs, then we'll land near them, since that has to be her. Simple, no?"

Chewie, Lando

2. Master_Kast7

Master_Kast7 Jedi Knight star 6

May 12, 2004
    ~IC: Boba Fett~

~Boba Fett, glaced through the living room. It was large with a good sized table and excellent couch. He then walked into the Kitchen. It was larger then most. But Boba Fett wasn't much of a cook. He very rarely ate at home. Usually eating on the run. He then headed for the bedroom. It was larger then any bedroom he had ever been in. And the bed was as large as they come. There was a bathroom in the back of it. It was a very nice size with a big tub. Boba Fett then headed back out into the living room, where Admiral Piett still stood.~

"Very nice indeed, Admiral. I will take it. But there is one thing. I don't cook."

~TAG: Admiral Piett~

3. TheEmperorsProtege

TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2004
    OOC: I need a post GM :(

4. KOTORFan8

KOTORFan8 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2005
    OOC: Sincerest apologies, Squishy.
    IC: Alex d' Cannith

Alex stumbled as Carl sidestepped from his lunge. He noticed his opponent flip his blade over and strike him with the grip on the back.

Alex knew there was no block to this; the handgrip struck him in the back, a dull thump of pain emanating from the spot.

Quickly, he turned, dropping his blade while pulling out his stun baton. It was uncharged, but he was more accurate with it. He swung it at Carl's weapon, hoping that the vibroblade would fly from his opponent's hand.

TAG: Squishy_Vic

5. Squishy_Vic

Squishy_Vic Jedi Master star 4

Dec 18, 2004
    OOC: No problem, Matt. ;)

[b]IC as [color=teal]Carl Jones[/color][/b]

Carl was startled as the stun baton hit his hand. He jumped a bit back. It wasn't because of Alex's hit, but because he was afraid of his own blade cutting him as it went out of his hand. He was lucky it didn't. He smirked a bit at his opponent. He got into a fighting stance. It was time for some unarmed hand-to-hand combat.

[color=teal]"C'mon Alex. Let's go."[/color]

Carl had no intention of picking up his vibro-sword again. He wanted to see now Alex's skills in unarmed combat.

[b]TAG:[/b] KOTORFan8

6. BootlegVader

BootlegVader Jedi Master star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    ooc:Nemsis I also need something to do. Also where are you Zedd?

7. KOTORFan8

Mar 7, 2005

Alex smiled as the stun baton connected with Carl's hand, the vibrosword flying somewhere.

He turned around, his stun baton at the ready. And there stood, Carl, smirking slightly, both fists raised.

"C'mon Alex. Let's go."

Alex smiled, dropping his stun baton; he had been trained in both basic and intermediate styles of unarmed combat at the Naboo Academy.

"I see how it is then, Carl."

Alex approached Carl, running as fast as his legs could carry him. He threw a quick one-two combo at Carl's torso.

8. Squishy_Vic

Squishy_Vic Jedi Master star 4

Dec 18, 2004
    IC as Carl Jones

Carl got ready, as Alex laid his combo on him. Carl took the light punch, as him armor pretty much protected him, but stopped the kick by catching Alex's foot. He then threw Alex's foot back away from himself, hoping to knock him down or make him stumble. Even if he didn't, Carl did a roundhouse kick to Alex's midsection, so even if Alex ducked the kick would still possibly hit him in the chest.

TAG: KOTORFan8

9. KOTORFan8

Mar 7, 2005

Carl took the first punch easily, blocked by his armor. But, Alex's kick was caught by Carl's hand, who threw his foot away.

Alex stumbled; and his head met head-on Carl's ferocious roundhouse kick. The Rebel flew back a few feet, spinning through the air.

Alex landed on the ground, breathing hard.

"Blasters"

10. The-Force-is-Good

The-Force-is-Good Jedi Youngling

Aug 5, 2004
    OOC: I know, I know. I am soooo sorry. I will try and get it today, but I am leaving later to go to SW. So, be patient please!

EDIT: Oops! This is Nemisis by the way. :oops:

darth_nemisis

11. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Bootleg, I forget to tell you. Zedd is currently banned. He will be here soon though. :)

And sorry about that sock...

TheEmperorsProtege

The commander aboard the ship looked over to a squad of troops in the hanger. "Get aboard that ship, and search it. If the pilot was lieing, report him to me," he said, stepping back, keeping his hand on his blaster incase he were to need it.

The squad of ten stormtroopers entered the ship. As they looked around, they saw noone aboard the ship. When one entered a cabin room, he was startled. He pointed his gun at...a woman.

"In here, the the cabins," he said into the comm-link in his helmet. Soon, 6 troopers came, guns pointed at the woman, waiting for an explanation.

IC: Emperor Palpatine

Palpatine sat on his throne staring at a screen. The screen showed the room where High Inquisitor Tremayne and Vaughn Serratt were located. The duel had not begun yet, but it would surely prove to be a great battle.

As the Emperor sat there, he new his apprentice was on board the space station somewhere, and Palpatine wished to speak with him.

With the click of a button on his chair, he sent a transmission to his apprentice.

"My apprentice, come to the throne room. We need to talk," he said to Darth Infestus. He continued to glare at the screen.

TAG: Darth-Vassago

darth_nemisis

12. Darth-Zame43

Darth-Zame43 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2004
    ooc: Sorry it's been awhile since I posted, I should have one up by tomorrow(Can't today, getting ready for ROTS [face_devil])

13. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    IC: Alaine Kirral

"Good shooting two, I owe you one"

Looking at her instuments, she pressed a few commands into her simulator console and sparx bleeped a few times

"Sparx, report"

The droids dome head swiveled around and the statistics came up on her tactical screen. Followed by a message from the blue and red domed astromech

/A couple of your manuevers were sloppy one\

Alaine rolled her eyes. This little droid always had a quirky little nature about him. A cheeky personality which was almost humanlike. Over the years she had learnt to roughly interpret him. Although sometimes annoying, Alaine could not choose another droid to be with her in battle if she could help it.

"Well you would start to feel "sloppy" if you had been training people all day. Its easy for you. Us humans don't come with re-charge ports like you do"

She smirked as sparx blatted to himself. Ignoring the droid she spoke through her head set

"I think thats all of them two, whats your status?

TAG: Jaren, Nemisis

14. David_Skywalker

David_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 15, 2005
    IC: Jaren Loskue, Syylenen, Flight Simulator

"That's all of them, nice work Alaine," Jaren spoke through his headset.

Tag: Nemisis, Leigh

15. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    IC Admiral Ackbar

*As his modified B-wing starfighter set down in the hanger bay of the Mon Calimari Remonda Class Cruiser Independence II, Ackbar began his post flight powerdown procwdures. Then he quickly dismounted the craft and headed towards the bridge, not paying any attention to the crew members bustling about the hanger bay... Having reached the bridge Ackbar turned to his XO Commander Kyjarn, a male human who had commanded one of the only MC-80 cruisers to escape the battle of Endor, Ackbar turned to him and announced that a holonet transmission hoping to summon as many available Alliance personel to meet him abourd his flagship as quickly as possible for a war council.*

~Holonet Transmission~

-I would like to request a war coucil! If all available Alliance commanders/personel would meet me, proceed to rendevouz point Alpha 13 (Independence II) for immediate council.-

~End Transmission~

TAG Any Alliance members

OOC: I am soory my fellow Alliance members I have been away for quite sometime, and hope to catch up with things.

16. TheEmperorsProtege

May 22, 2004
    Shany Talar

star destroyer, hangar

Shany raised her hands above her head as the 6 troopers entered her cabin. she looked outraged.

"what do you think you're doing pointing your guns at an imperial official. Bring me to your captain at once."

the troopers hesitated. and she got angrier.

"I will report to the emperor myself that you hindered one of his trusted servants doing his bidding."

the mentioning of the emperor seemed to have the desired effect. The troopers lowered their weapons and took her in the middle as they marched off her ship and towards the command deck

Tag: darth_nemesis

17. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    [OOC] Sorry for the hold up, I had no idea I had a tag! I have to commend everyone on the RP thus far, it's going very well! Keep it up. :)

IC: Luke Skywalker, aka Darth Infestus---Onboard the Death Star II

~Whilst the Dark Lord stands atop the highest point on board the nearly complete Death Star II, a near silent beep falls upon his sharp ears, followed by the crackling sound of the Emperor's voice. Without a words Darth Infestus turns from his post, and begins a short trek through the upper levels of the battle station to his Master's throne room.

The dark figure walks with purpose, officers and troopers scurry about, clearing a path. He holds his head down, keeping his face concealed within the shadows of the hood he wears. His black robe follows him like a shadow, flowing easily behind him. Each step the Dark Lord takes creates an ominous echo throughout the long corridor leading up to the throne room. As he reaches the lift that will take him to the Emperor, two royal guards move in front of the lift door, blocking his way. To this, Darth Infestus simply raises his head, the cowl of his hood moving back slightly. Once the guards catch a glimpse of Infestus's face, they stand aside. With a mere gesture of his hand, the lift door opens and he steps in. Within a second, the door closes once again with a slight hiss.

Moments later, the lift doors open and before the young Sith Lord is the most powerful man in the Galaxy, the Emperor. Without faltering, Infestus steps out of the lift and walks slowly, ominously up to the Emperor. Once he reaches the throne of the Emperor, he lowers himself to one knee, his head lowered, showing him the utmost respect. He says not a word, but rather waits for his Master to address him...
    ~

Tag: Nemisis, all others

18. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    OOC: Sorry for yet another wait HoS86, I had a short ban to contend with. [face_blush]

~IC: High Inquisitor Tremayne, Training Room, Aboard the Death Star II~

His adversary blocked the attack, even if it was a weak attempt at doing so, the High Inquisitor could tell that the man had skill, but he either lacked the discipline or the energy to make him truely dangerous. The man did however find the courage to taunt Tremayne, "Is that all you've got Jedi. Your just like the rest of 'em: weak and stupid.".

THe man's taunting had very little effect on Tremayne, mind games were something that the High Inquisitor knew a little about. His adversary struck out with a counter attack, again it was somewhat weak and slow which allowed for Tremayne easily block it. He continued the fight without adding to the banter, he knew that if he reacted to it his emotion would only serve to encourage the man. Tremayne quickly brought his lightsaber up over his head and back down toward his opponent, hopefully it the force will drive him to his knees.

~TAG: HandofSkywalker86~

19. BootlegVader

BootlegVader Jedi Master star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    ooc:nemisis can you post something for me to do please?

20. HandofSkywalker86

HandofSkywalker86 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2004
    OOC: No problem DD you've only served to postpone the inevitable. [face_devil] :p

IC as Vaughn Serratt

Training Room, Aboard the DSII

Apparently Tremayne was no man's fool. He refused to take the bait, hell he refused to even respond to the barb.

Tremayne quickly brought his lightsaber up over his head and back down toward his opponent, hopefully it the force will drive him to his knees.

Vauhgn in a split second decision decided that the ruse had failed and he would use the force henceforth. Calling upon its mystical might he became more than a man. For the first time in what felt like an eternity he harnessed the power of the force.

He saw the otherwise rapid slash in slow motion, now filled indelibly with the raw power of the force, and moving to counter it with his blade with a one handed block, the force enhancing his already superior strength. Then similtaneously, he issued a vehement hail of force lightning upon his opponent with his other hand. Conjured by his pure will and emotions to say the least it was potent. Hopefully the pure power, the swiftness and, the proximity of the attack would disable his worthy opponent.

Tag: Darth-Dispicable

OOC: It'll be interesting to see what happens now.

EDIT: Clarification and grammar

21. TheEmperorsProtege

May 22, 2004
    OOC: I Need a post

-Mel

22. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    OOC: Sorry about the delay..... ROTS and all.... :p

IC: Piett

Piett gave a smile to the bounty hunter.

"Not a problem. We can provide the finest cooking droids this side of Coruscant. Or if you prefer an organic, that also can be provided."

He went over to the kitchenette and loosed a bottle of Esselian Cognac. He poured it into two glasses and pushed one over to the bounty hunter.

"Its good to here that you accept our offer. We really do need good people like you to aid us in our fight for order and peace. The terrorist rebels it seems are too much for our recruits to handle."

He took another sip and raised his glass.

"To a productive future relationship I hope?"

TAG: Kast

23. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    OOC: Same Here. ROTS got in the way :p

IC: Alaine Kirral

After completing the Alaine hit a few keys on the simulator panel and the hatch of the devide opened. Stepping out of it, she removed her helmet and wiped a few strands of sweat soaked hair from her brow. While great for training, the sims did get uncomfortably warm at times. She placed the helmet on top of the simulator while she Released Sparx from his compartment. Grabbing her helmet again and setting it down by her gear, she then picked up a datapad off a nearby makeshift table. She pressed a few buttons and leaned against the desk, Her eyes skimming the data as she waited for Jaren to join her

TAG: Jaren, Nemisis

24. David_Skywalker

David_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 15, 2005
    IC: Jaren Loskue, Syylenen

"Nice work," Jaren to Alaine as he walked up beside her after exiting the flight simulator. "What are you reading?"

Tag: Alaine

25. DARKSITHFEMALE

DARKSITHFEMALE Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2005
    Basic Information
    Name: Sharra
    Alias: (If applicable) The Sith
    Species: Human
    Home world: Korriban
    Force Sensitive: yes

Appearance-
    Height: 6 feet 1 inch
    Weight: 140
    Build:
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Blue
    Skin: White
    Markings: Small tatooie on the right arm

Clothing: Black Shirt,Black leather Jacket,Black Leather pants,Black Leather Boots,and Roob With Hood.

Weapon(s): Two Lightsabers,hand grenades,and two blasters.

Personal Ship: (If applicable) The Dark Sharra

Lightsaber Description: (If applicable)
    Hilt: Normal
    Blade Color: Red
    Lightsaber Fighting Form: Fast

Biography: (Please be descriptive] Her parents died when she was about 2.Sith took her and trained her when she was 8.Her master said that SHES way to powerful so they tried to kill[STUPID SITH] SHE KILLED THEM ALL.knocked out the lightabers of them and struck them in cold blood.She was found be the emperor and was trained by him at the age of 15.
    And thats pretty much it.

Again, make sure you PM us your character sheets

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.