main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dark Secrets unveiled Leia/Vader finally updated April 7 2005

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by BlackCougar, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackCougar

BlackCougar Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2003
    Mon Mothma watched as Luke Skywalker entered the room with a somber frown. She motioned him over to the chair in front of her desk to have a seat. Luke had a sinking feeling that Leia was missing, he could not feel her force presence at the moment and this had him worried about his sister. Their father was most likely searching for them, and he had to get to her first before he did. He did not tell Leia about their relations to Vader he didn?t think she was quite ready to handle the truth or burden for that matter. After all she did hate him with a passion. Mon Mothma spoke bringing Luke out of his reverie; ?I would like to thank you for coming on short notice Commander.?

Luke nodded the feeling got stronger as Mon Mothma began to outline the situation to him. ?As you know we sent Leia on a mission to see if Sernpidal will join the rebellion, as rumor has it they are on the verge of wanting to purge the empire from their planet. Leia disappeared two days ago, no one has heard from her and she has not made contact with anyone.?

Luke closed his eyes as he stretched out for his sister?s presence but he still could not feel her. He had this sudden urge to go after her, if their father found out? He didn?t want to finish the thought, he would try and turn her to the darkside, that much he was certain off. ?When do you want me to leave?? Luke asked wondering if Mon Mothma would stop him from leaving.

?I?m sorry Commander but at this point we can just assume the worst, she has probably been captured and there is nothing we can do about it.?

Just as he thought, they would not let him go. ?I?m going, you can?t stop me.? Luke rejected strongly.

?You are staying here Commander and that is a direct order.? Mon Mothma said forcefully.

?Then I resign my commission here and now.? Luke replied in defiance, he stood up and left the office at a fast pace heading for the hanger bays to prep his x-wing for the long journey.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Leia slowly came back to a painful consciousness; she opened her eyes and quickly shut them to the blinding light. Her head began to throb and she felt achy all over. Where was she? She stretched out to get a feel of where she was like Luke showed her a few weeks ago after he began her training. She felt a dark presence in the room and it felt familiar somehow. Her breathing came in short painful breathes. She lay still waiting for the pain to subside before slowly opening her eyes. ?Where am I?? She managed to crook.

?Your on Serpidal, and I am here to make sure Vader does not find you. He?s riding on treachery at the moment.? A voice answered as he walked closer to her.

?Who are you?? Leia asked as she tried to focus on her capturer.

The being began to cackle as he answered. ?I?m surprised you do not recognize me your highness, or should I say Lady Vader??
    -----------------------------------
    Thoughts comments feedback

pop chips burgers

2. Kettch_the_Jedi

Kettch_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 22, 2002
    I like it so far. Intriguing.

3. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Nice One...I wanna see who this person is!

MORE!

4. BlackCougar

Jan 10, 2003
    Thanks Kettch for the feedback

Thanks wingmate and you will find out who in the next post muwahaha who can say this person is a dead man?

Edit: post 100 with this sock

5. BlackCougar

Jan 10, 2003
    here's the second post of the story, this is all I have written so far.
    -------------------

Vader slowly paced the bridge on the Executer as someone handed him a report on Leia Organa. Or how he would like to put it, Leia Skywalker. He looked over the information his aide handed him, he noted with displeasure that his daughter disappeared a week ago and Luke Skywalker had resigned his commission as soon as Leia went missing. He began to wonder if they had made a direct order of Luke staying at the base instead of letting Luke go after his twin. He also noticed that Palpitine has been unreachable since the event occurred. Anger began to boil in his system, he had a suspicion that Palpitine was behind the disappearance, he knew that this sudden occurrence was to keep him in line.

?Lt, set course for Serpidal, I will be in my quarters, notify me as soon as we enter the system.?

?Yes sir.? The Lt replied as Vader headed for his chambers to do some meditation, if he could find his masters presence then he would find his daughter, that much he was certain off.

-------------------------------------

Leia?s face contorted in horror as she realized whom it was that held her capture. Her breathing became short and her anger began to rise, why did this fool call her Vader? ?Why did you call me Vader?? She asked angrily.

Palpitine started cackling, ?release your anger and join the darkside of the force.? He subsided as his attitude turned almost gentle almost fatherly like as he answered her question. ?Bail Organa or Luke Skywalker did not tell you what happened to your biological father did they??

Leia got more confused as it slowly began to sink in at what Palpitine was suggesting. How could he even suggest a sick joke like that? ?You?re lying.? She spat at him with more disgust and let her anger drain away like Luke showed her.

?Am I?? Palpitine mused lightly. ?Its more like Luke your twin brother could not even bother to tell you about your father could he??

Leia?s breathing started to come in rasps as fear swept through her at the truth behind Palpitine?s words. ?Join me and together we can destroy your father?s legacy and take his place by my side.?

?Never will I join you.? Leia answered with strong certainty.

--------------------------------------------------

Luke set his x-wing down in the hanger bays of Serpidal; he still could not feel his sister?s presence, which could only result in one thing. Someone was blocking her force presence. He had to find her and fast. It could be a disaster if either one of them fell to the darkside and joined the emperor. Having his father set in the dark ways was bad but to have his sister or him at his side would be worse. And that is something the galaxy could not handle. He pulled up the hood around his face hoping no one would recognize him, luckily Serpidal was neutral territory and no one would arrest him. That much he was certain, but why would they arrest Leia unless someone was looking for some quick cash, that much he was certain.

He walked into a bar called the Blue Midnight Raiders, and walked to over to a booth in the corner, he was told to wait there for his contact. He glanced up as a waiter walked over and asked him if he wanted something to drink. ?Water. Thanks.? Luke replied as the waiter nodded and walked off to get his drink. Luke began to look over the menu noting that they had dew back. He smiled in fond memory as he remembered his Aunt making fresh meat every time a new shipment came in. He signaled the waiter over deciding to go with the dew back steak.

?Are you ready to order sir?? The waiter asked as he opened his data pad to write down the order.

Luke nodded as he replied, ?I?ll have the dew back steak please.?

The waiter nodded as he wrote down his order and walked away, while Luke waited a man in his middle forties slipped into the booth and looked at the young Jedi commander. ?You?re here to find out about Leia Organa?? He questioned with certainty.

Luke nodded as h

6. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Once again...great post!

Will Vader help out or not....

7. BlackCougar

Jan 10, 2003
    Thanks Arwen, hmm that is a good question. My lips are sealed you'll have to wait and see

8. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    up up

9. Mystic_Ally

Mystic_Ally Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2003
    Hey, what a cool story! :cool:

So the captor was PALPATINE *smacks foreead*
    Should have guessed! I thought it was some Admiral sent by Vader.

Speaking of Vader, I have the same question as Arwen. Any chance we'll find out soon? :D

Bippity, Boppity, UUPPP!!!

10. JediBlue

JediBlue Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 21, 2002
    This is very good so far. I can't wait to see if Vader helps Luke or not. :) :)

11. BlackCougar

Jan 10, 2003
    Thanks Mystic and my answer to the question will remain the same. You'll find out soon

Thanks JB :)

12. BlackCougar

Jan 10, 2003
    Vader stood at the window looking out over the stars as he waited for word that his shuttle was prepared. He sighed inwardly as this could get tricky. He knew what Palpitine did with his female hands and he was not about to let Leia become one of them either, he would rather train her himself then have that snake of a master of his. He felt Admiral Piette approach him from behind. ?What is it Admiral?? Vader asked not bothering to turn around.

?My Lord, your shuttle is ready.? Admiral Piette replied with fear in his voice.

?Very good Admiral. I will be heading down to the planet. Until then the bridge is yours.?

?Yes My Lord.? Piette answered as he felt relieve flood through him as he watched Vader leave the bridge at a fast pace.

Vader was walking to the shuttle he could feel his son?s presence on the planet. He knew that he was looking for Leia, but what surprised him the most was when Luke made contact with him through the force to meet him at the Blue Midnight Raiders. Why so public? Guess he would find out as soon as he faced his son.

----------------------------------

Luke sat in the booth waiting for his father to show up. He could feel his presence was near now, and he was on-planet heading this way. He shivered at the thought about-facing his father, with knowledge that Vader was his father. He looked around him noting the smoke was thick and everyone was loud, as they drank and gambled, it was late at night and he wondered if this is what the locals did around here for fun.

A waiter approached him, ?would you like anything to drink?? The waiter asked as he opened his data pad up. Luke nodded as he ordered Corerillian Ale. He never drinks, but right now he was willing to make an exception.

The waiter nodded as he walked off to get the drink and appeared two minutes later with the ale. Luke thanked him, as he paid with the right size coin and then he took a cautious sip and winced. He wondered how Han could drink this stuff? Guess he would get used to the taste as he took another sip this one going down easier then the first. He wondered how his father would react?

Luke sighed as he glanced up as he felt his father enter the bar. Everything came to a dead stop as Vader walked in. Luke watched as the owner approached his father and bowed respectively. ?We are honored by your presence. Is there something I can help you with??

Vader shook his head as Luke called to him. //Come to the back of bar to the very last booth. //
    ?No thanks just go about your business.? Vader answered as he started walking back towards the end of the bar and sat down in the chair he swiped from a nearby table. He faced his son feeling his dislike for him. After all he did slice his son?s hand off and tortured his sister on board the first death star. Luke?s voice brought him out of his reverie. ?Hello Father, what are you doing here??

?The same thing you?re here for I?m sure.? Vader replied to the unspoken question.

?I need your help in locating a certain person.? Luke asked with his face being neutral. Well here was his chance will Vader help him or not?

This took Vader off guard, why would Luke ask him to help if he knew what his intentions were? He wanted to find Leia and begin training her in the darkside.

?I know what you are thinking, and I have begun her training in the lightside.? Luke broke into his fathers? thoughts.

?I am going to find her and train her in the darkside.? Vader replied with a smug grin under the mask. ?Join me son and we can rule the galaxy as father and son.?

Luke shook his head with a reply he was ready to make, ?No, I won?t, I will never turn to the darkside. I am a jedi as you once were. I will never become the thing that you are now. Maybe if I was five, I would listen but it?s too late for that now.? Luke could feel his father?s anger rise, and if he didn?t have a breather regulating him he was sure that his breathing would?ve quickened as well.

?Insolent child.? Vader responded angrily. ?Who are you to jud

13. JediBlue

Dec 21, 2002
    Yay...Lukie and darth daddy to the rescue. I think they make a great team!!! :) :)

Great post!!! :D

14. VadeyFan2002

VadeyFan2002 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 30, 2002
    They always make a good team.

But where lies the loyality of Lady Ex' crew?

And why is Piett only Captain and not Admiral, this takes place after ESB after all.

Vadey

15. BlackCougar

Jan 10, 2003
    Thanks JediBlue yup Father and Son to the rescue

Thanks Vadey opps I will have to go and change that thanks for the reminder

16. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
  17. JediBlue

Dec 21, 2002
    ^Let's go to the top^

18. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Ok I must confess BlackCougar is my active sock at the moment.

Luke looked down as he received a message from his father; it was his authorization codes to come aboard the Executer. He smiled inwardly as he lifted off the hanger bays and started climbing hard for space, he sighed wondering where the loyalty lied on his fathers ship. Maybe they would not try to go against his father, he prayed that this would be the case. He watched as Tie fighters met him and formed a protective barrier around his x-wing as Luke dialed in access codes to his father?s flagship.

?Commander Skywalker this is Executer, Lord Vader will be meeting you when you land.?

?I copy Executer. I am beginning my landing approach lower the shields.? Luke answered nervously; he headed towards the landing bay and watched as the hanger bay opened for him, the tie fighters broke off and went back to their designated spots. He marveled at the size of the ship as he followed the markers in.

After landing Luke looked out the window and noted there were storm troopers standing behind his father; their blasters were at ceramal rest. Luke?s heart rate quickened, this was it he would join his father and they would begin their search for Leia.

He reached up to pop the cockpit open and took off his helmet; he placed it under the seat and stood up on the seat. He began his descent down the ladder and walked over to where his father was waiting.

Luke looked around him at the show of power his father held, he shook his head at the size of the ship. ?I see that you are impressed.? Vader said as he broke into Luke?s thoughts.

Luke nodded as he fell into step beside his father. ?I am. It?s an impressive ship.?

?Indeed it is.? Vader replied as they continued onto the room he had in mind for Luke to stay in while he was aboard the ship.

Luke noted that an Admiral was trailing them at a respectful distance. ?Father, you know who has Leia??

Vader kept walking not answering for a few minutes before answering. ?I do, Palpitine does and I am not about to let him train Leia. I know what he does to his female apprentices.?

Luke nodded in somber silence, that?s why he was so willing to help. Except he knew that his father would rather train Leia himself. ?Come back to the lightside, rejoin the jedi order.?

Vader was silent before answering his son. ?It?s too late for me son, I have made this choice long ago.?

?No it?s not, father I can feel the conflict with in you let go of your hate.? Luke pressed hoping to get through to him. ?You want to save Leia, you are protecting her like any father would.?

Vader looked down on Luke?s hip noting that he had a new lightsaber constructed. ?I see that you have constructed a new lightsaber.?

Luke?s hand dropped down where his lightsaber hanged off his belt. ?I have, I do not carry yours anymore.?

They stopped at a door that was beside Vader?s chambers, he punched in the access codes and turned his attention to Luke. ?While you stay on this ship, these will be your quarters. I will give you a few minutes to settle in, we will be jumping with in the hour. I want you to re-join me on the bridge, your things will be sent over shortly.?

?Thank you father.? Luke answered as he walked into room and turned on his heel to watch his father walk out of the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Luke approached his father?s side at the end of the bridge where he was overlooking the stars. He wondered if this was his father?s usual behavior, he did not know much about him but he would love to learn more about his past. ?So where are we headed now?? Luke asked in curiosity.

?A planet called Wayland.? Vader replied as he turned his attention to Admiral Piette. ?Admiral set your course for Wayland.?

?Yes Sir.? Piette answered as he barked out orders.

Luke pondered trying to place the name of the planet but couldn?t. ?Never heard of it.?

Vader turned his attention to Luke, ?I?m not surprised, Palpitine has a warehou

19. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    plants explosives in the thread and it goes flying to the top

20. BlackCougar

Jan 10, 2003
    bumps the thread so everyone knows I have updated

21. JediBlue

Dec 21, 2002
    So, it's now Leia who's being turned to the dark side. I really like that idea, cuz usually it's Luke who turns and now it's Leia. I can't wait to see where you take this.

Great post!! :D :D

22. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks JB, and yeah it's gonna be Leia, I have a feeling it won't last long though

23. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    All right, I give in. *takes thick book and hits head because she has to keep up with another thread*

So Leia's going Dark Side? I think I may have missed it, but why is she going Dark Side?

24. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks JSM for the feedback, and I'm not sure if it will happen or not. She might because she is untrained and Palpitine will have a way to seduce her over

This is possibly going to be my greatest twisted fic ever.

25. BlackCougar

Jan 10, 2003
    Luke sat down on his bed in a cross-legged meditation position. He took some deep breaths as he set himself in the fore, he could feel his father?s dark presence next door, and he just hoped that his father did not kill anyone while in his presence, as a jedi he would have to stop him.

He followed the flow of the force, the scene changed form the room to a shuttle, he felt that his sister and father were on that shuttle. He watched in horror as the shuttle was shot down; no, this couldn?t be happening. He felt a sudden spike of fear from Leia, his eyes snapped open. He found his father standing in the room; did he generally have concern for Luke? He guessed that time would only tell. ?Did you feel Leia?s fear?? Vader asked his son.

Luke nodded as he tried to fathom what Palpitine was doing to her. ?Is that natural for darkside training?? Luke asked in curiosity, somehow he knew that he would not like the answer.

Vader shook his head as he answered, ?no, it isn?t. Palpitine is trying to turn Leia into another one of his hand assassins, he will train her in the dark as well, except I fear that she may have more of my traits, then you realize.?

Luke shook his head to the explanation, Leia hold on, I?m coming. He thought as he turned his attention to his father as his comlink went off. Vader reached down and answered it.

?My Lord, we are coming out of hyperspace and you wished to be notified.? Piette?s voice came over the comlink.

?We will be right there.? Vader answered before cutting the transmission. Luke stood up and fell into step beside his father as they headed to the bridge.

?So what are you looking for?? Luke asked in curiosity.

?Palpitine?s lists of hiding places that have the faculties he needs to train Leia with, most likely he is not on Coruscant, that would be too predictable.? Vader answered as he glanced at Luke gauging his son?s reactions. He noted with satisfaction that Luke did not even flinch to what he just told him. Luke instead nodded in understanding.

?I see, so whose on the planet? I can feel a dark presence down there.? Luke asked with interest.

?A dark jedi, a guardian for Palpitine?s warehouse. There is also a dark secret in the warehouse that could bring about Bothawui?s destruction.? Vader answered letting that last part sink into Luke?s mind before continuing on.

Luke shuddered to think about what the Bothans did that would bring the Galaxy down their throats. He did not want to know. It was better if it was kept in the dark especially when it came to his father telling him.

----------------------------------------

Luke looked around him noting the city, he wondered if the locals were hostile or not. He glanced at his father, he had no idea where the warehouse was located. Vader motioned him to follow.

Vader stretched out with the force and contacted the guardian. //Darth Tirrand come out.//

Luke watched in horror as Count Dooku walked out, he glanced at his father in wonderment, he thought the sith lord was killed.

?Lord Vader, what do I owe the pleasure?? Dooku asked as he walked towards Vader and what he guessed had to be one of the two brats. Luke looked so much like his father before he pushed Anakin Skywalker into the molten pit. And here he thought that Obi Wan had done it, that was part of the plan as soon as Skywalker?s attention was drawn to his master he stretched out with the force and made Skywalker lose his balance.

?I am here for a list of Palpitines places, of where he would train a Dark Jedi.? Vader replied.

?And who is this?? Dooku asked pretending to play like he had no idea why Luke was with. ?Why would you bring a rebel Commander to this place??

Vader stopped; Dooku knew perfectly well that Luke was his son. ?He is my son, and at the moment we are on a mission.?

Dooku eerily smiled as he glanced at Luke, noting the light was strong in him. ?He?s not dark, I suggest you get him in the darkside.?

Luke shook his head in denying Dooku the pleasure of pushing his father.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.