main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dark Secrets unveiled Leia/Vader finally updated April 7 2005

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by BlackCougar, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediBlue

JediBlue Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 21, 2002
    WOW...Dooku's too in this fic. That's so great, cuz I kinda like him. Good post!!! :)

2. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks JB for the feedback, he only plays a small part in this I'm afraid, but who knows maybe I will change something.

3. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    *looks very afraid* No. Leia!!!!

*runs to find Vader and Luke* Where are you two?

Post more. This is getting scary! :eek:

4. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    thanks JSM, hmmm I wonder where they could be :confused: we'll see how this turns out later.

5. JediBlue

Dec 21, 2002
  6. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    WHOA!!! Killer post there wingmate!!

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE

^ ^ ^ ^ Get the idea??

7. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    WOW. Nice fic you have here. I really like the coupling of Luke with Vader and Leia with Palpy. Either one of those pairs has the power to reak a lot of havoc together. It will be interesting to see how the Luke/Vader relationship plays out, and of course, which way Vader is eventually going to swing.

I'm a bit confused about some of the minor plot details, though. If Dooku is still around, why was he allowed to keep the title of Darth, and is it in character for him to accept his new position of subservience to Vader?

8. BlackCougar

BlackCougar Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2003
    Thanks Wingmate

Thanks Mara, umm that's a good question, I'll find someway to answer your question in the fic, as soon as I think of something that would put Vader ahead of Dooku. Possibly a failed mission or that Palpitine is getting ready to kill Dooku, maybe something along those lines.

more?? Hey look what I stumbled across

----------------------------
    Luke and Vader walked up to the communications station. ?Lt, patch the transmission through.?

?Yes my Lord.? The Lt replied with fear, he turned on the communication and Leia?s form appeared. Luke took a couple of looks at her to confirm that indeed she has fallen to the darkside.

?Leia??

?Lord Vader, or should I say father?? Tahiri questioned with distaste for him. ?And isn?t it my weak lightsided brother Luke.? She sneered at him.

?Leia?? Luke questioned with fear, he felt it in her earlier, and the darkside energies around her were astounding.

?It?s not Leia. It?s Tahiri.? She corrected with irritation.

?As you wish.? Vader replied. After a few moments of silence, Vader broke it, ?what is it you needed to discuss??

?I despise you father, and at the moment I denounce you.? Tahiri said with a small smile on her lips.

Vader stopped his next question, just as the last part of what his daughter said sunk in. Now he was beginning to think that Palpitine was gearing up to having his own daughter kill him. He shook his head to try and clear away the unpleasant thoughts. His mission has turned into a dangerous one, especially when it involves Palpitine. ?Is Palpitine there?? Vader asked.

Tahiri nodded as she stepped aside and Palpitine appeared on the holocomm. ?When I find you I will kill you.?

?Is that a threat Lord Vader? I thought you would be pleased that your daughter has picked up the rains.?

?Not when she changed her first name like that.? Vader retorted.

?And her last name as well. She?s changed it to Vader.? Palpitine replied with an eerie grin.

Vader glared from behind the mask, he hated Palpitine with a passion now. ?You touch her, and I will kill you where you stand.? Vader reached out and cut the connection before Palpitine could reply.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke stepped up to his father?s side; he shivered at the thought. Leia fell to the darkside a week ago. The intensity of her anger had him worried; he knew that it was directed at their father for what he did to her aboard the first death star. He remembered when Palpitine made contact with them to gloat about Leia joining him. ?I?ve been thinking Luke, that having Leia in the darkside is not such a great idea.?

Luke glanced over at his father in surprise. ?Is it because she has denounced you and joined Palpitine??

Vader nodded as a plan began to form in his mind, after this he knew that he could not return to the Empire.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Tahiri crisscrossed her silver/red lightsaber with an assassin droid that held a red lightsaber. He backpedaled and went for her head. She sensed his movement and swept up to block him, she ducked and swung her lightsaber through his middle terminating the fight, sparks and parts flew everywhere. She looked up at Palpitine to see him with a grim smile, ?Very good, I feel that you are ready for the next level.?

Tahiri bowed with a smile that her master was pleased with her progress. ?Yes my master.?

Palpitine turned to his assistant, ?Gren bring in the next droid level two.?

She nodded in acknowledgement and walked out, she reappeared two minutes later with a droid in toe. She dragged it over to Tahiri placing it in front of her. Palpitine signaled his assistant away with a nod, she walked out as he turned the droid on using the force. Tahiri swept up to on guard position and attacked the droid. The droid blocked her and went for her head, she ducked and went to slice his middle but this time the droid was ready to block her. Tahiri backed up

9. Mystic_Ally

Mystic_Ally Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2003
    Ah, so NOW Vader doesn't want Leia to go to the Dark Side.

Yeah, he's leaving Palpy! Father and son working together... like this very much :D

Bippity, Boppity, UUUPPP!!!

10. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Ally for the feedback

11. Dark Lady Mara

Jun 19, 1999
    Then the all-out war between Vader and Palpy has come. :) I'm much looking forward to reading the next post and finding out where the military's loyalties will lie if they discover Vader wants to kill the Emperor.

12. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! That.......blasted............sorry............SITH!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Tricking Leia like that, the nerve. I wanna.....oh, I hope Vader gets him. Turn back, Ani!! Save Leia!!!! :_| :_| :_|

*hides under blanket*

13. JediBlue

Dec 21, 2002
    *sigh* I think Vader should learn to decide what he really wants.

Dark Leia (or should I say Tahiri) is really creepy. *shudder*

Great post!! :) :)

~Blue~

14. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Mara: Thanks for the feedback. I think Luke was wondering about that earlier. So now we'll see. The question is does the crew have enough nerve to face Vader.

JSM: Thanks for the feedback, first Vader has to find out where Palpitne has taken Leia. But first I think he might become Anakin, but we'll see [face_devil]

Blue Thanks for the feedback. Creepy huh,,, hmmm not evil enough will have to fix that.

15. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    It's election time!!! You have 16 hours left to vote.

Who are you going to vote for?

Can I make a suggestion?

Vote for Tahiri and JediMasterAaron!!! :D

16. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks for all the wonderful feedback everyone.
    ----------------------------------
    Admiral Piette walked up to Vader and Skywalker standing at the view window. He didn?t fear Vader as much as long as his son stayed around, the mechanical breathing cut into his thoughts as he neared the two. ?What is it Admiral?? Vader questioned without bothering to turn around.

?My Lord, you asked us to trace the call to the source. It took 2 weeks due to tracking the signal through several fake companies. We finally have a name of a planet.? Piette answered promptly.

Vader turned around as did Luke, and he could not help notice the similarities on timing between the two. Vader reached out and took the flimsy from his hand and read over the information. He stopped when he read the name of the planet, he knew that his breathing would?ve quickened if it weren?t for the regulator. ?Admiral set your course for Naboo.?

Piette nodded as he walked off to the bridge and started barking out orders. Luke took the flimsy from his father?s hand. ?She?s there I can feel the darkness swirling inside of her.?

Vader nodded as he looked out the view port. Hang on Leia we are on our way.
    -------------------------------------------------

Tahiri?s eyes shot open as she felt her father make contact with her. Tears formed in her eyes, did he send the assassin or not? She was confused on that. She didn?t listen to the accusation and if she had scanned him with the force, then she would?ve known if it was a lie or not. Tahiri shook her head as she stood up and walked over to the refresher.

Her comm. went off and she walked over and answered it. A nervous Lt appeared, ?What did you find out Lt??

?My Lady, it has taken us almost two weeks but we finally found out who tried to kill you.? The Lt replied with a nervous gulp.

?And who sent to the assassin Lt?? Tahiri asked more forcefully staring the Lt down.

?Someone by the name of Darth Tirrand, I believe he?s the apprentice to Lord Vader. According to Tirrand Lord Vader commanded him to send the assassin after you.? The Lt reported.

Tahiri switched the comm. off with anger and stormed out of her room. That was it; she would steal a ship and locate the executer. There she will find out once and for all if it was her father or not. She knew how Palpitine worked, and there was a big possibility this could be one of his masterful setups.

--------------------------------------------------
    thoughts comments feedback

I am working on the next post

17. VadeyFan2002

VadeyFan2002 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 30, 2002
    At least Leia is not as dump as Anakin was, when he began his service under Palpy.
    She knows not to believe in Sidious every word.

Vadey

18. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    *crawls out from blanket* Yes, Leia!! Go see your father!!! Turn back to the Light!!!! Make the fic stop being scary!!!!! :(

*crawls back under blanket just to be safe*

19. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Vadey, yeah I have something in mind for this turn about and it will make Leia and Anakin have a strong Daughter/Father relationship.

JSM in all due time the fic will be not scary anymore, no actually now I'm looking for horrifying.

20. Dark Lady Mara

Jun 19, 1999
    I can see a lot of the similarities between Leia and Vader already.

Another good post. :)

21. crystalrain

crystalrain Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    *delurks*

I'm reading! Good story!

22. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    I miss too many posts *bangs head on wall*

I'm liking this. So dark and there are so many ways this fic could go that it's impossible to determine!

Keep it UP!

23. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Mara, hmm yes very similar. That could be a very scary thought

Thanks Crystal. I'm glad you came out of lurk mode :) Thanks for the feedback

Thanks Arwen, I'm glad everyone is liking my dark Leia fic :)

24. Mystic_Ally

Mystic_Ally Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2003
    Ooohh, very nice post! Leia, or should I say Tahiri, (I hope I spelled that right) is going to the Executor, sounds like a very interesting confrontation between Leia and Daddy Vader! Can hardly wait :D

Hhmm, I wonder how Luke is going to repsond to this new Leia, unless Leia goes back tot he light quickly. Uuugghh, too many cliffhangars!!!!

Uupp!!!!

25. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks for the feedback, and yeah what I have in mind, well you'll have to wait and see

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.