Dark Secrets unveiled Leia/Vader finally updated April 7 2005

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by BlackCougar, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediStarMoonstruck Force Ghost

star 5
    You know, maybe they should put Anakin in charge of the fleet. :D Thrawn never met Anakin, only Vader. Maybe Ani's switch to the light has changed his tatics.

Someone murdered Padme? :eek: I want to hear more about this. Was there a body? It sounds as if they don't know who did it. Reason for hope, perhaps? ;)
  2. Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Ooo, yeah, let Anakin have command of the fleet. It'll be good to see him and Thrawn go head-to-head. :D

It was interesting to hear Anakin's thoughts on his former life as well. I'd always figured he had done something like that, hiding from his true feelings and only remembering who he had once been when he returned to the light. And the interaction with Leia was great, as usual.
  3. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    Thanks Mystic and we'll see

JMS: put Anakin in charge of the fleet? hmmm interesting idea. We'll see about what happened to Padme.

Mara: Thanks, I've always thought that Anakin might be good at covering up his feelings.

4. VadeyFan2002 Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks for the PM.

Hmm, puting Anikin in command? Yes, but only in secret. It will make it more difficult for our blue friend to plan against.
    Perhaps the Alliance should start the rumor that 'Vader' is their prisoner and has no influence whatsoever. While in reality advising them. Rotating the command and therefore the strategy of battle, would be a good course of action, too.

Vadey
  5. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  6. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    Thanks Vadey and very interesting

Thanks Arwen
  7. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    Anakin followed Mon Mothma and Leia into the room feeling nervous for the first time in a long time. He looked around noting all the alliance leaders were present. Mon Mothma walked to the front of the room motioning for Anakin to follow her. He walked to the front of the room and stood beside her feeling fear and anger fill the room. ?Please have a seat.?

Everyone sat down and waited for Mon Mothma to begin. ?I have called this meeting, the bothan spy network has uncovered a movement. The Emperor has sent for Grand Admiral Thrawn, I?ve never heard of him and no one else here has except for one person. That is why I have asked Anakin Skywalker to attend.? She nodded off to Anakin who was standing beside her.

?I thought Anakin Skywalker died?? Ackbar questioned with certainty.

?In a way I did.? Anakin replied all disbelieving stares turning his way. ?But that is for a later time. I have information regarding this one Grand Admiral. He was secretly promoted five years ago and was posted out in the unknown regions. He is an excellent strategist, and the rebellion could loose this war if we don?t destroy the second death star.?

Mon Mothma nodded in agreement as she looked over at Madine who was in charge of the ground strike operations. He looked shocked for a second. ?We need a new plan then.?

Ackbar nodded in agreement as his eyes swiveled to Anakin standing at the front of the room. ?Why did you decide to leave the Empire?? Ackbar asked suddenly.

Anakin looked from Leia to the Admiral. //I need your permission first.//

//Mon Mothma already knows. That?s if you feel comfortable saying it considering our past.// Leia replied with a knowing look.

Madine looked from Leia to Vader noting that there was something else going on. It was almost like they were having a conversation. ?What?s with the hesitation?? Madine asked out loud.

Anakin turned his attention to the general. ?Leia and Luke are the reasons why I turned away from the path of darkness and joined the rebellion.? Anakin felt his insides turn as he realized what he was about to say was nothing short of disturbing. ?They?re my twin children.?

-----------------------------------------------------

Admiral Thrawn walked up to the throne room wondering why the Emperor had summoned him from the unknown regions. Something just went wrong but what? He approached the guards. ?I?m here on the Emperors request.?

The captain of the guards walked forward. ?Name and rank??

?Thrawn, Grand Admiral.? Thrawn replied coolly.

?The Emperor has been expecting you. You may enter.?

?Thank you Captain.? Thrawn replied as he entered the room. ?You have summoned me my Emperor??

?I have. Lord Vader defected over to the Rebellion, I have chosen you to take over the role of Commander in Chief. Do you accept?? Palpitine replied turning around to face the admiral.

?I do my emperor.? Thrawn replied with a slight bow.

?Good, you may have your leave now. Chose a ship to make it your flagship. In one weeks time I want you back here, I will give you details later.? Palpitine replied with an evil smile.

?Yes my Emperor.? Thrawn replied with a slight bow, he turned on his heel and exited the room.

----------------------------------------

Anakin felt shock roll off of everyone except for the two who knew already. Anakin chewed on his lower lip wondering if someone would break the uncomfortable silence that has fallen over the room.

All eyes turned to Leia who was keeping an expressionless mask. ?I didn?t know until Palpitine kid-napped me.? Leia watched as her father walked out of the room. She knew this was hard for him. His eyes were suddenly forced open and he was made to look at what he had done. She stood up and looked at Mon Mothma searching for permission to leave. Mon Mothma nodded in understanding giving Leia permission. ?Excuse me.? Leia said as she walked out of the door and ran after him.

?Father wait up.? Leia yelled out as she ran to catch up.

Anakin stopped a
  8. VadeyFan2002 Force Ghost

star 4
    I see you liked my reasoning somewhat. ;)

This will be real interesting Anakin against mastermind Thrawn.

Thanks for PM,
    Vadey
  9. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    Thanks Vadey and yeah I just thought of a major plot twist for this

Edit: This will be a new time low for Palpitines character
  10. JediStarMoonstruck Force Ghost

star 5
    Poor Anakin!!! :( :( :( :( It's so hard to look back. He might want to be careful, through. Those last words of his sound very Dark Side like.

Under arrest? Hmm not sure if corpsy is going to fall for that, but it might Thrawn.
  11. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Great addition there. More soon!
  12. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    Thanks JSM and Arwen

I just found a way to put Palpitine at a new time low. [face_mischief]
  13. crystalrain Jedi Master

star 4
    *wanders in, late*

[face_blush]

Good post! :)
  14. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    Thanks Crystal

alright here is a new post, this is a new time low for Palpitine.

------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

Palpitine walked to the cells where he kept his most important prisoners. He walked into a cell and faced an aging but still beautiful woman. ?My dear I have kept you longer then what you deserve. Are you ready to be free??

?Every day you come in here and quote the same words, how do I know you are telling the truth?? The woman growled.

?Your shuttle is waiting, your stormtrooper detail will be here shortly to see you off.? Palpitine replied with a glare. ?Its so you don?t get any foolish ideas, if you try to run you will be shot down. Are we clear??

?We?re clear Palpitine.? She replied with a growl.

------------------------------------------

Thrawn watched as the shuttle go. He hoped that Palpitine knew what he was doing, but personally he knew this could only get him killed when it came to Vaders temperament. It was a mistake and he was totally against the release of the prisoner. He turned back to his bridge crew aboard the Chimera. ?Captain is my ship ready??

?The Chimera I fully at your command Admiral.? Captain Pellaeon replied.

?Very good Captain, set your coordinates for Endor.?

?Yes Admiral.?

A week later Leia walked to the shuttle bay where she heard about someone who was in trouble was just landing. She wondered if someone just escaped from Coruscant. The code that was used dated back to the pre clone wars. Leia?s comlink went off just as the ramp lowered. ?Organa.?

?Leia its Anakin, what?s going on??

?I don?t know yet, I?ll keep you posted though.? Leia replied sounding unsure.

?Alright. Let me know as soon as you know something.?

?I will father.? Leia replied as he broke the connection. She watched as a pair of medics rushed up the ramp. Curiosity got the better of her as she walked up the ramp and into the cockpit. She heard a weak female voice asking for her? She walked to the side of the bed and looked down. ?I?m Leia Organa. Who are you??

?I?m Padme Amidala Skywalker. I?m your mother.? She replied with a weak smile.

?Who did this to you?? Leia asked softly knowing how protective her father is; he?ll fly off the deep end. She thought with dread.

?Senator Palpitine.? She replied with a deep sigh.

?Hang on we?ll get you some help ok?? Leia reassured her.

Padme nodded weakly as she felt her eyes begin to droop. ?I?m so tired.?

?Mrs. Skywalker, listen to my voice ok? You have to stay awake.? The first medic said.

?Is it bad?? Leia asked feeling her stomach twist.

?It is, I think its best to get your father and brother down here. We?ll try our best but I?m not promising anything.? The medic replied with a sad smile. ?I?m sorry.?

?Alright.? Leia replied preparing to deliver blowing news to her father. She got out her comlink and dialed in her fathers first. ?Meet me in the med bay ASAP.?

----------------------------------------

Anakin walked down to the med center at a fast pace, he hoped Leia wasn?t hurt but something told him it was something else. Mon Mothma and Ackbar walked on either side of him. They were in the middle of discussing his rank and what his responsibilities were when Leia called him to the med center.

Leia greeted him with a somber frown. ?Father, mother is still alive but her condition is not good. She?s about to go into surgery, but the medics said you should say your goodbyes incase it turns for the worst.?

Anakin nodded as he walked to Padme?s bedside. He took her hand into his scanning her over with the force. She was bordering strong and weak. ?Angel, its me Ani. I know you can hear me; please you can?t die on me. I need you now and you need me. I love you so much. I am sorry for not listening to you when I should?ve seen through Palpitines deception. I love you so much, I?ll do what ever it takes to make sure Palpitine is dead. I prom
  15. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    :( poor Ani! *hugs*

Another great post, I can't wait to see what Ani does next. Come to think of it, I almost dread it.
  16. VadeyFan2002 Force Ghost

star 4
    :( poor Skywalkers, the whole lot of them.

As Thrawn is a very bright man, I hope he is right in this, that setting her free is paying back on him.

Let the healers or the force get Padmé through this alife.

Vadey
  17. Mystic_Ally Jedi Knight

star 1
    *gasps* Padme!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Live, Padme, LIVE! *gets electrical shock things*

Clear! *shocks. then sees Padme's still dying*

Ooops, they don't exist in SW! Uh-oh.

Vedy nice posti, JediFalcon! :D
  18. JediStarMoonstruck Force Ghost

star 5
    Padme's alive!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: *sends all her Force energy to Padme*

Oooo the corpse is going to pay for this!!!! :mad: :mad:
  19. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    Arwen thanks and yeah I would be scared too, especially considering when he brought in a body and claimed that it was Padme is a big time low

Vadey Thanks and everyone is hoping that Padme would live huh? well we'll see

Mystic Thanks for the feedback

JSM Oh we'll see somehow I think old Palpy just wrote his death sentence with this move

20. Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Poor Anakin. :( :( :_| Maybe there's still darkness in him, but I can understand why.

Good posts. :)
  21. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    Thanks Mara :) and poor Anakin :( Palpitine is a dead man :D

I have a new post in the works
  22. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    -----------------------------------------------------

Thrawn stood on the second death star, looking out the window, Endor was just peaking over the horizon now. ?Commander, how is the laser coming??

?Everything is right on schedule and the laser should be online by the time Palpitine gets here.? Jerodjarred replied.

?Excellent, soon we shall head to sullust and take care of the rebellion once and for all.? Thrawn replied coolly as he turned around and headed off the bridge. ?Captain Pellaeon, ready my shuttle.?

?Yes Sir.?

----------------------------------------------

Leia walked into her mother?s recovery room, she was still unconscious and the doctor didn?t know if she would wake up or if she even will. Leia pulled up a chair beside her bed and looked down. She noted that most of her looks came from her. Leia took her mothers hand into her and own gave a slight squeeze. A prayer from Alderan crept into her mind.

Leia looked up as Luke walked in. He grabbed a chair and sat down beside Leia. ?Is there any change??

?No.? Leia replied with a sad smile. ?Father is taking a break at the moment, he was here all night.?

?I know.? Luke replied as he took Padme?s free hand. ?I hope she wakes up, but we might have to face that she might never wake up.?

Leia nodded as she turned her attention back to her biological mother.

--------------------------------------------

Mon Mothma walked into the temporary breathing chambers set up for Anakin. She looked over to find him sitting on a bed starring down at the ground. She slowly approached him feeling slightly dizzy from the overwhelming oxygen filling the room. ?Hey, I was told by Luke that I might find you here.?

Anakin looked up with surprise crossing his features, Mon Mothma was one of the last people he would find in here. ?I needed a break from sitting by her bed all night. Has there been any change??

Mon Mothma shook her head sadly. ?No, there hasn?t. How you holding up? Something like this is not an easy thing to go through.?

?Ok. I think.? Anakin replied truthfully. A sudden thought crossed his mind as he looked at the Alliance Leader. ?Why do you even care??

Mon Mothma felt stung by that question, then quickly put the feeling aside. After all he used to be a well known feared sith lord. ?Because I know you are nothing but a slave to Palpitine, you followed him blindly and realized you were wrong in the end. Everyone knows that now.?

Anakin was silent thinking over what Mon Mothma said. He knew it was true, he was nothing but a pawn to Palpitine and nothing more. ?Thank you, for everything you did for Padme.?

?Your welcome.? Mon Mothma replied with a slight smile. ?You should try and get some sleep.?

Anakin nodded as he glanced at the armor that has encased him from the outside world for twenty-four years. ?Is there any way you could possibly help me rid of this armor? If its not too much to ask.?

?Yes, and don?t worry. I?ll have a doctor go over your record and begin to construct something that will let you walk around as you and not some feared symbol.? Mon Mothma replied as she made a mental note to have that checked into.

?Thank you. I am deeply in your debt for letting you take this chance with me.?

?Your welcome. I?ll leave you be now, you need sleep.? Mon Mothma said as she walked out of the door.

Anakin watched her go as he started peeling off the armor.

Mon Mothma walked into the doctors office, he greeted her with a smile and nod.

?Thank you for taking the time to talk to me. I need a favor to ask of you.? Mon Mothma began.

?Any thing Mon Mothma.? Dr. Keistrom answered.

?I am wondering if you are up to the task of getting Anakin Skywalker out of the black armor, so he doesn?t have to walk around base drawing fear from everyone.? Mon Mothma outlined.

?Umm sure I guess. Why do we even care about Lord Vader?? Keistrom asked in a curious tone.

?He?s the father to Luke and Leia, and I se
  23. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yay, Padme is ok!! I hope Ani can get out of his armour!

More soon!
  24. Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus

star 7
    We haven't even seen Thrawn in action yet. If there's a happy ending coming, it's still a looooooong way off.

*sheds a few more tears for Anakin*

Poor little guy. :(

By the way, thanks for updating so fast. :)
  25. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    Thanks Arwen

and your right Mara, its no where near being finished yet [face_devil] and your welcome
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.