main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dark Secrets unveiled Leia/Vader finally updated April 7 2005

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by BlackCougar, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    *so happy that Padme is going to be ok that she forgets that the Death Star is heading toward the Rebel fleet and Anakin may turn dark again*

She's ok!!!!! She's ok!!!!! She's ok!!!!! She's ok!!!!! She's ok!!!!! She's ok!!!!! She's ok!!!!! She's ok!!!!! She's ok!!!!! She's ok!!!!! She's ok!!!!! She's ok!!!!! She's ok!!!!! She's ok!!!!! She's ok!!!!! She's ok!!!!! She's ok!!!!! She's ok!!!!! She's ok!!!!! She's ok!!!!! She's ok!!!!! She's ok!!!!! She's ok!!!!! She's ok!!!!! She's ok!!!!! She's ok!!!!! She's ok!!!!! She's ok!!!!! She's ok!!!!! She's ok!!!!! She's ok!!!!! She's ok!!!!! She's ok!!!!!

2. VadeyFan2002

VadeyFan2002 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 30, 2002
    Good to see that Padmé is back and accepted Anakin with such ease. But wasn't she shocked to see Leia as an aduld and therefore how long see had been kept under?

And it was a nice touch that she stumbeled over beeing adressed as Angel some sentence later than actually spoken. Shows it took a time to sink in.

Vadey

3. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks JSM and yeah hehe wait until word reaches the rebellion

Thanks Vadey I thought it might be a good way for it to have some time to sink in first.

4. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Heres a twist and half I hope you enjoy

-----------------------------------------------
    Thrawn stood at the window waiting for his flagship to come out of hyperspace. He felt it, the end of the Rebellion was near. He didn?t understand why Palpitine was so insistent to come. If Vader decided to kill him he would not stand in Vader?s way. He wanted to take over the Empire, it was time to have a change in the way things were run. A cool smile split his lips as he thought about Palpitine dieing at the hands of his apprentice.
    -------------------------------------------------
    Leia walked up to Mon Mothma feeling something was wrong, she couldn?t quite place it but her father wanted to move the fleet out of Sullust earlier then they were planning onto. Something was wrong, did he have a promotion about something and he was protecting the fleet to make sure it doesn?t happen? She shook her head as she entered the room, Mon Mothma looked up with a smile. ?Hows Padme??

?She?ll be fine but my father is insistent about moving the fleet out of Sullust for some reason.? Leia blurted out suddenly.

Mon Mothma looked up with shock as suspicion crossed her features. ?Did he say why??

?No he didn?t but he feels that since Thrawn has been placed in charge of the Imperial Fleet he feels that we would be safer if we went some where the Imperials don?t know about.? Leia answered locking eyes with Mon Mothma.

Mon Mothma nodded as she dialed in Anakin?s comlink. She wanted to know why, maybe he did have a good reason for suspicion. ?Skywalker.?

?General is there a reason why we should move the fleet?? Mon Mothma asked.

?Don?t wait to go to Endor, my network has discovered that Thrawn is moving the Death Star here.? Anakin replied with certainty.

?Alright, we?ll make the jump in two hours.? Mon Mothma replied as she hung up. She looked at Leia feeling chills run down her back, so much for their surprise attack. ?Leia get in touch with Ackbar and Madine. Tell them we need to have the fleet make the jump in two hours, we don?t have much time.?

Leia nodded as she dialed in Ackbar?s comlink. They needed to get out of here and fast.
    -------------------------------------------
    Thrawn looked around him in astonishment as they came out of hyperspace. Where was the Rebel Fleet? ?Captain, do a surrounding search of the area.?

?Yes sir.? Pellaeon replied as he barked out Thrawns orders. ?Sir we?re picking up regular traffic but nothing that has Rebel codes.?

?Widen the search to the outer system.? Thrawn replied as something began to tickle the back of his mind. Something was not right here, he heard that they placed Vader under arrest but he knew somehow that it was a rumor one to keep Palpitine and himself from becoming suspicious, if Vader was made a top advisor then this could very well be a trap.

?Sir we?re picking up nothing on our scanners I don?t think they?re here.?

Thrawn nodded in acknowledgement. ?Send a transmission to Palpitine and see what he thinks.?

?Yes sir.?
    ----------------------------------------
    ?General Skywalker, how sure are you of this cloaking device is working?? Ackbar asked his eyes swiveling to look at Anakin.

?Report.?

?They don?t detect us sir, if they did then they would?ve headed out here by now.? Lt Matthews replied.

?Then the cloaking device is working then.? Anakin mused lightly with a satisfied grin.

?So it seems it is.? Ackbar replied with a smile. ?When did you want to attack them??

?As soon as we?re right on top of them, as soon as we do send the Falcon to the other side of the unfinished part of the death star. I?m surprised Thrawn let that part slip. I wonder if it?s an oversight or he has something else in mind.?

?That could be a possibility.? Ackbar replied.

?Thrawn isn?t that dumb not unless he plans?? Anakin?s voice trailed off as another thought him fast. ?He?s planning on having Palpitine killed and he?s looking to have the Rebel Fleet swept away.? Anakin mused.

?That?s why we have to ge

5. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Thrawn wants to rule the Empire? :eek: That is a twist.

Yeah, with Thrawn around you want to be careful. Don't destroy the Falcon. Please!!!

6. VadeyFan2002

VadeyFan2002 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 30, 2002
    A clocking device abel to hide the whole fleet? And that at different positions, how so? How manny of them had Vader in his pockets when he defected?

Thrawn planning on Palpy's death, yep that sounds like him. Weren't he and Vader allways planning s.t. like that in the early SW games?

7. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks you two, though I have been planning on twisting this fic on a 180 so theres no telling what might happen [face_devil]

8. Mystic_Ally

Mystic_Ally Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2003
    *gasp* [face_shocked] watch out Luke, Leia! Thrawn is coming :cool:

9. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Twists indeed!!! Great additions and more soon!!

10. BlackCougar

BlackCougar Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2003
    uppity up up

11. BlackCougar

Jan 10, 2003
    btw he doesn't have enough cloaking devices to hide the entire fleet, this should be interesting.
    ---------------------
    Anakin nodded off to Manchesa, she leaned over with a mischief smile lighting her eyes.
    ------------------
    Wedge looked over at Luke's x-wing, he swore he could feel tension building, the Falcon was in the planets shadow and was waiting for confirmation from high command to move in. Luke and Wedge were waiting not too far from the Falcon. Anakin only had enough cloaking devices to fit three small ships and one large ship incase Han needed help, the fleet was waiting one system away. He listened to his comlink thinking about the new codes they had come up with in the last two hours. "Chris?" An irritated female voice came though.

"Yes dear?" Han answered feeling tension building and alderine beginning to surge through him.

"Did you remember to take out the garbage before you left the house?" Came the irritated female voice again.

"I knew I forgot something." Han answered moving the Falcon closer to the death star. He was using the planets shadow to hide the falcon. "I'll do it when I get back." Han promised beginning to wonder when someone would spot him. But so far his luck was holding, "Chewie, scan the death star, any shields?"

//Negative, theres no shields// Chewie replied.

"Great." Han replied slipping the Falcon into the unfinished part.
    ------------------
    "Sir, visual reports have come in." A new Lieutenant said handing Anakin a report.

Anakin looked over the report with a smile splitting his lips, nothings better then grandmas home cooking. He grinned at the signal, it meant that Han was inside the death star. "Hans inside the death star, let Wedge Luke and Han know they can come home." Anakin said with a chuckle.

"Your cooking gave me bad indigestion." The irritated female spat over the frequency.
    -------------------
    A tie fighter spotted the Falcon making a mad dash away from the death star, flames were shooting out the one end. The tie pilots face turned into horror as soon as the Falcon and two x-wings jumped to lightspeed; the death star exploded.
    --------------------
    Thrawn stared in horror as the death star exploded, there was no detection of a ship or anything. "Sir, we detect home one on the outskirts of the system." A lieutenant said from his station,

"Move whats left of the fleet towards home one." Thrawn ordered.

"Yes sir."
    --------------------
    "Sir, we've been spotted." Captain Manchesca said calmly.

Anakin shook his head as the navigator punched in codes to meet the fleet back at Hoth. He switched on the comlink, "well thats a wrap next time I do the cooking." Dots turned into lines as they made the jump, as laughter filled the air. This was one mission the crew will never forget.

Anakin turned and noted Padme was sitting in a repulsar chair smiling, she moved the chair to stand beside Anakin, he kneeled down to her height. "You should be in bed."

"I know, but I'm feeling restless." Padme replied taking his offered hand into hers and giving a light squeeze. "I'm going to be fine Anakin."

"I know Angel." Anakin replied standing back up. "I'm just worried about you."

"Don't worry, I've survived worst." Padme replied letting her body relax.

She closed her eyes listening to Anakins breathing and let the rythem put her to sleep.

Anakin smiled as he walked behind her chair and started pushing it towards the med ward. "I think shes need to go back. If anyone needs me, I'll be in her room for a while."

Ackbar nodded watching Anakin leave. He knew this plan would not work a second time if Thrawn knew what too look for next time.
    ----------------
    "Sir theres a tie fighter pilot whose in the debriefing room, we also recorded this off of the frequencies." Lieutenant Brent said holding up a recording, he pressed played and they listened.

"Chris?" An irritated female voice came though.

"Yes dear?" A male voice replied.

"Did you remember to take out the garbage

12. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Yeah for Death Star destoryed!!! :D :D

But someone is plotting. [face_worried] Not good.

Is Padme going to get better? :D [face_hopeful]

13. Lord_Redav

Lord_Redav Jedi Master star 1

Apr 29, 2005
    Hey, when's the next post Blackcougar? UP

14. BlackCougar

Jan 10, 2003
    Han chuckled lightly while looking towards his co-pilot and best friend, "that was way too easy."

Chewie shook his head, while looking towards Han and wolfing in agreement, //Thrawn won't let us off that easy next time cub//

Han nodded in agreement as he walked back towards the main hold, he missed Leia dearly and could not wait to get her back into his arms where she belonged.
    ---------------------
    Leia walked towards her mothers recovery room, her father had saved thousands of innocient lives from being spared with his tactics on how to take the death star out, not to mention billions. She walked towards the doors as her fathers voice caught her attention. "Why do Leia and Luke accept me? When they have every right to hate me?"

Padme looked up with a sadden expression, she reached over for Anakins biotic hand. "Ani, they understand more then you think they do, we all know you were blinded by a promise that Palpatine could not keep even if his life depended on it. They're seeing a different side to you now."

Leia placed her hand on the wall, a hand rested on her shoulder, she looked up to see Madine looking at her with concern. "You ok princess?" He questioned softly as Leia turned her attention back to her parents room.

"I still don't deserve anyone in my life, all the stuff I did was inhumain."

"Yeah, kind off." Leia replied softly listening to her parents.

"Anakin, I can't pretend to understand what your going through. But I do know this, I still love you and that will never change."

"I want to go into exile." Anakin said after a few moments of silence.

Leia shook her head no as Madine gripped her shoulder in reassurance. "He can't, he just can't." She whispered.

"Then tell him that."

Leia looked up at Madine and nodded in agreement as she took a deep breath and entered the room. "Father, we need to talk."
    -----------------------------------
    Palpatine chuckled as he watched the expression on Thrawns face turn to one of horror, the calm exterior melted away. "I thought you were on the death star."

"Oh but I was, my clone was." Palpatine replied with a gleeful smile that almost sent Thrawn running for the hills. "In fact, my pretty grand admiral, next time you try and have me killed I will have the chiss population wiped out. I hope I made myself clear on this matter."

Thrawn nodded as he took his leave of Palpatines quarters. He looked behind him as a noghri followed in his wake, there had to be a way to have Palpatine killed, but would Vader go for it? After what Palpatine did to his wife, nothing would stop the ex-sith from killing Palpatine. He began entertaining certain thoughts as he entered his room.

15. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Blast it. [face_frustrated] We can't win. :mad: *whacks Palpatine until he dies* :mad:

NOOOOOO!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Anakin can't go into exile!!! :eek: *chains Anakin to bed*

16. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    So Palpy had a clone and now Ani wants to go into exile?

[obi]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/obi]

Short update too...More soon!! Great job!!

17. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Anakin looked up as Leia walked in with a frown. "How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough." Leia replied as Madine popped his head in.

"I just came by to see how Padme's doing, but I can see this is a bad time." He turned his attention to Padme, "Mi Lady its good to see your doing better, I'll be back later."

Padme nodded with a reply, "Thank you General."

Anakin looked towards the door and waved his hand, the door slid shut and a clicking sound could be heard as the locks where engaged. "Leia whats on your mind?"
    ------------------------
    Luke is walking towards his mothers recovery room just as Madine left, he ran upto the door just it slammed shut in his face. Typical, Luke thought with an impatient sigh. His fathers emotions had him concerned, Leia had thrown her shields up full force. With a sigh Luke reached out with the force and disengaged the lock and the door opened with a hish. Everyone looked at him expectingly, "whats going on?" Luke questioned feeling a pit settle into his stomach.

"Take a seat son." Anakin said motioning to a chair. Luke walks in just as his father waves his hand, the door closed and the lock reengaged. The feeling in his stomach grew worse as he sat in a chair sitting beside Leia.

"I have decided to go into exile." Anakin said as Lukes feeling double folded.

"What? Why?" Luke questioned with fear, he just found his family and he wasn't preperred to lose them yet.

"Luke, why do you forgive me after all the inhumain and inexcusable crimes I have done? Its makes me sick to my stomach to think of all the things I've done, including interrogating Leia and cutting off your hand and I nearly killed your mother." Anakin said feeling his stomach turn upside down at the thought.

Luke bit his lip while looking towards Leia a question burning in his eyes. She nodded and he turned his attention back to his father. "I believe in second chances." He answered looking his father straight in the eyes.

"I don't deserve a second chance." Anakin began...

"Your remorseful, and we can all tell that Palpatines grip was very strong on you, he decieved you, tricked you into falling, making a promise he could not keep." Padme said reaching for his hand. "Please Ani, I don't think I could lose you a second time."

"Father, on Alderan even the most hanious murderer was allowed to make it up to society. They feel that letting him die is just an easy way out, letting him live with his crimes is much more punishable." Leia said reaching for his free hand. "You've been given a chance to make it up to the galaxy, with your knowledge we can end this war sooner then most expect. Please father, don't turn your back and walk away. Its the worse thing you can possibly do."

The room fell silent as Anakin reflected on his families words, they were right with one thing, he had knowledge that could bring this war to an end sooner. He looked towards Leia, Padme and Luke. They were all waiting for his answer, Anakin bowed his head in shame. Honestly he just got his family back, and he loved all three of them. But the crimes he committed to them where inexcusable. Anakin sighed preparing a reply as a knock sounded from the door. Luke stood up and unlocked the door, "Hello Mon Mothma, Admiral Ackbar, what brings you here?"

Mon Mothma walked in and eyed the family and noted this was a bad time. "I'm sorry for interupting, we just recieved this message from Coruscant marked for the Skywalker family."

Anakin reached his hand out, and Mothma placed it in his hand, looking down Anakin inspected the box feeling Palpatines signature all over it. "Palpatines still alive." He pressed a button and Palpatine appeared before them all.

"To the Skywalkers who have caused me more grief then any other family in the galaxy. Well chosen one, it seems we're at a stand still aren't we? Its time to fulfill your destiney, I challange you and your family of brats to a lightsaber duel at Dantoonie, we will settle this matter once and for all. Come alon

18. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    Sweet post wingmate! Go get paply Skywalkers! Go!!

19. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Great. Just great. They are walking into a trap. Wonderful. [face_plain]

*gets up to fix popcorn* Where's the pour on butter one? [face_devil]

20. Lord_Redav

Lord_Redav Jedi Master star 1

Apr 29, 2005
    So the Thrawn still dares to use Noghri guards? Is he mad? The noghri would kill as soon as it gets a clear from Vader. Or Anakin. But the noghris could be useful....

21. ShadowLeonheart

ShadowLeonheart Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2005
    I'm a little confused, what is happpening here, pm me

22. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I was just reading over the past couple of posts and with Thrawn on the verge of wanting to kill Palpatine and take over for the galaxy himself I realized where I want to take that. So hang in there its gonna be a very bumpy ride [face_mischief]

23. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thrawn walked into the thrown room and bowed to one knee, he waited until Palpatine acknowledged him. "Rise and speak Admiral Thrawn."

Thrawn stood at attention while making eye contact with Palpatine. "My Emperor, We have recieved a transmission from the Rebellion, marked for Palpatine." He held out the holo cube and handed it to Palpatine.

Palpatine took the holocube and felt Anakin's presence on it. He rubbed a certain spot and watched Vaders form appear before him. "To my former Master, it has come to my attention the lies you have fed to me in my younger days, for my vengence I challange you to a duel on Dantoonie. No fleets no backups just you and me. I shall have my revenge for living in this suit for the past 24 years."

The holo stopped playing while Palpatine looked on with a sly smile. He'll have Anakin turned once again, he knew what would turn Anakin back to the darkside.

"So he thinks he can challange me and get away with it, he shall be turned back or be destroyed." Palpatine said with a wicked grin.
    ------------------------
    Thrawn walked into his apartment with a satisfied grin, he looked towards his contact who got both recordings for him. "You have done well." Thrawn said holding out the fifty thousand credits promised. "I shall keep your contact for future services."

"It is a pleasure to serve you Grand Admiral Thrawn."
    -----------------
    Anakin stood by Luke and Leia as Padme walked upto them and came to a stop beside Anakin. She looked up at him with a worried expression. "I don't like this at all Anakin."

"I don't either but what choice do we have? The war has to end, but to do that we have to cut off the head." Anakin replied wrapping an arm around Padme.

"I want to come with you. If hes distracted by you Luke and Leia, I have a better chance at putting a hole into his head." Padme said with a deep frown.

"Or you could distract him with blaster fire, and I can cut off his head with my lightsaber. That could very well work." Anakin said with a slight grin.

Padme smiled while leaning against Anakin, "I think thats a good idea."

Anakin looked towards Leia and Luke, Luke he knew could handle the sith, Leia on the other hand didn't have much lightsaber training. That had his worried about her, maybe some training tips on the way there would not be a bad idea but to use the force, took time patience and practice. It was worth a shot, he thought with a frown. "Leia."

Leia turned towards her father and smiled. "Yes father?"

"I think it might be a good idea to start force training so at least you have some knowledge for defense." Anakin outlined with a smile.

Leia nodded while looking towards Luke who nodded in agreement. "Thats a good idea."

"Luke you can help with Leia's training and plus I want to show you a few things as well."

Luke nodded while looking towards Leia and their mother.
    ----------------------
    I don't know about you but I'll let everyone have three guesses on how Thrawn pulled off such a deciet to two well trained force users.

24. JediStarMoonstruck

Feb 19, 2002
    Well, at least we can thank Thrawn for getting rid of Palpatine. :p

However, I worry about Padme, Luke and Leia. Not so much Luke, but Palpatine could go Force lighting on them. [face_worried] I hope they know what they're doing. :(

25. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Feb 9, 2002
    Best of luck to them! Can't wait to see THAT post!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.