main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Dark Secrets Vader/Xizor repost, updated May 3

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Falcon, Mar 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    "Luke you must not go, ready you are not. All will be lost if the other force sensitive is killed. " Yoda argued.

Luke was preparing his fighter for Cloud City; he turned his attention to the jedi master with his next argument. "If there is another then why haven't you trained her?"

"All is lost if she is found out, your twin she is." Yoda answered with a knowing look.

Luke stopped his next defending argument about going to cloud city, if anything happened to him then the other could be trained. Did he say twin? He didn't have a sister, he was an only child an individual or was he? Luke searched deep down to an old memory that was locked up. He saw his mother, a sad beautiful figure, with his sister. It hit him like a tone of bricks. "Leia's my sister." He couldn't believe it. He always felt protective towards her and now he knows why he felt close to her.

Yoda nodded in confirmation, "Your twin sister she is. You could endanger her life by going and all would be lost."

Luke shook his head as he climbed up the ladder of his x-wing. "I still have to go, I can't let Vader hurt her." He shouted over the roar of the engines. "I will be back to finish my training, I promise." With that Luke lifted off the ground and climbed hard for space.

One month later

Leia glanced at Luke, "What are you saying?" She asked in disbelief.

"I'm saying that you and I are twin brother and sister. You were adopted right?" Luke prompted, he was having a hard time believing it, but deep down he knew what Yoda told him was the truth.

Leia nodded in acknowledgement, "Yes I was. But how did you know?"

Luke met his twins eyes with a knowing gaze, "Master Yoda told me that I had a twin sister, I figured it out that you were the one he was talking about. He confirmed that you were indeed the one who he was referring to."

Leia thought it over, deep down she knew it was true. She glanced at Luke; they looked nothing alike and yet. Luke's voice interrupted her thoughts and brought her back to the conversation. "Leia, you have to start your training, we are the only ones left who could face against Vader." Who claimed to be, no he would not believe it, and yet deep down somehow he knew the sith lord was telling the truth.

Leia smiled; of course she would like to start training as a jedi. "Who were our parents?" She asked in interest, Bail would not tell her who.

"Anakin Skywalker is our father, but I do not know who our mother is though." Luke answered as Leia thought my real last name is Skywalker.

2. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    I;m first!!! YAY!!!! Great post!! MOre soon!

3. Mystic_Ally

Mystic_Ally Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2003
    A Vader/Xisor fic! YEAH!!!!

Very nice post, its got me hooked, need more!!!

4. Diabla

Diabla Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 30, 2002
    Ooo, very nice. More?

5. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    thanks everyone, I will get the next post up in a few minutes

6. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    ----------------------------------------------
    Vader looked up as a pair of flimsy plast was placed on his desk. He picked them up and read through the first one, he had someone track down his son's birth record, but why where there two sheets?

He read through the first one and stopped dead. He felt his heart plummet, twins? Leia Skywalker? That didn't make sense, why hasn't he been able to track down Luke's twin? He thought over to Leia Organa and why she looked like Padme unless? Leia Organa was his twin daughter. His aide walked in and interrupted his thoughts. "Lord Vader, Prince Xizor is on the other line, should I hold?"

Vader shook his head as he addressed his now very nervous assistant. "Direct the call to my personal holo cam."

Aeron bowed as she backed out, "Yes Mi Lord."

Vader turned his attention to the holo cam as Xizors image appeared. "Lord Vader it has come to my attention that there is a rebel base in the Senex Juvex Sector."

Vader looked at Xizor trying to figure out what the Falleen was up to. He could almost swear that he knew something that Vader did not. "You know where a rebel base is?" Vader asked keeping his voice neutral, he could not believe the governor in the sector would be foolish enough to let one be set up in the first place.

"A base that has come to my attention Lord Vader." Xizor told him pleasantly, I am in the process of tracking down your son to kill him. Princess Leia was on her way here, if he had her than Skywalker will not be too far behind. Plus I will get rid of Ororos.

"Thank you Prince Xizor for bringing this to my attention. You have my gratitude." Vader said, he would rather bite his tongue off and swallow it instead of giving his gratitude.

Ouch that had to hurt Xizor thought. "It is my pleasure Lord Vader, no gratitude is necessary." Xizor said acting as always the one with the manners. Oh yes when he kills Skywalker, he will have his revenge on Vader for killing his family 10 years ago.

Vader broke the connection as his thoughts turned inward, he did not know about his daughter until now. Vader thought about how he treated her on the death star, now he knows why he was so hesitant that day. He was in the process of tracking Luke down, now he will have to add Leia to the list, he wanted to turn them to the darkside of the force. With his daughter and son at his side, they will rule the galaxy together and everyone will fear the name of the Vader family. He smiled as he relished the thought.
    -------------------------------------------

7. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Xizor's got an evil plot by the look of this! More soon!!!

8. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    This has really caught my interest, JediFalcon. Thank you for posting it again. :)

9. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks Arwen

and Sara yeah, there is some major changes I want to make when I have Anakin and Padme reunite, I think I messed up somewhere in that as well some other parts thanks for the feedback

10. Diabla

Sep 30, 2002
    Well, sorry I'm late. Great post! So, the plot thickens,lol...

11. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    That's ok Diabla, thanks for the feedback

places out burgers fries and pop

Edit: Sorry about that Dia

12. Diabla

Sep 30, 2002
    Up!

EDIT: Thanks! Lol

13. Mystic_Ally

Mystic_Ally Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2003
    oooo, a Vader/ Xizor story! Hhhm, Daddy Darth doesn't seem to be too happy with Xizor right now

Up!

14. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Thanks and up we go

15. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Leia glanced over at Chewie; he looked silly with his hair cut in that fashion and the black patch around his eye. He was fussing. ?Oh come on, it doesn?t look that bad, it will grow back over time." Leia said in a soothing tone trying to calm down the flustered wookiee. She was in a dead bounty hunter suit by the name of Boush.

Guri walked into the main part of the ship, ?We have landed, meet me at these coordinates after you have cleared customs.? She handed Leia a sheet with the coordinates. Leia studied them and hid the sheet in her costume. She put the helmet on; they walked out of the ship and headed to the shortest line.
    ----------------------------------------------
    Luke starred at Dash Rendar in shock, ?She went where??

Dash regarded the younger man; ?She went to Imperial Center to talk with the leader of Black Sun. He might know who is trying to kill you.?

Luke shook his head in disbelief, ?She shouldn?t be going there. Black Sun is nothing but bad news.?

?How did you learn about Black Sun?? Dash inquired in curiosity.

?Han and I spent a lot of time talking while on Hoth, he told me all about Black Sun, and they are nothing but bad news.? Luke replied. His thoughts turned inward trying to figure out what his sister was thinking, they learned a month ago about their relations. His thoughts turned on Vader who claimed to be there father, no. Luke thought that was a lie to get to Luke and Leia. ?I will be going to Imperial Centre myself, to get her out, somehow I don?t think that was not a good idea.?

?No way Luke, the princess told me your suppose to stay here and wait for Fett to make the drop.? Dash reminded him. They were waiting for the bounty hunter to deliver Han Solo to Jabba the Hutt, Vader had encased him in carbonyte 2 months ago, and they were on a mission to get him back. Again those words came back to Luke. The respirator, the black mask, the deep echo in Vader?s voice as he announced ?Luke I am your father.? No, Luke thought, he would not believe that.

?I?m going.? Luke replied with finality.

Dash grumbled under his breath, ?Somehow I thought you would say that.?
    -----------------------------------------------
    Luke glanced over as he caught site of a familiar ship, he watched as Lando landed the Falcon, a few minutes later he walked down the ramp.

?Hi Luke.? Lando greeted him with a smile.

?Lando we need to go to Imperial Centre, Leia shouldn?t have gone.? Luke told him as Lando frowned.

He shook his head and frowned, ?Sorry Luke, Leia has asked for you to stay on the planet.?

?We are going and that is final.? Luke said, his voice left no room for an argument.

?Somehow I knew you were going to say that.? Lando grumbled, why is it always me?

They boarded the Falcon and took off for Imperial Centre.
    -------------------------------------------------

Leia took off in the opposite direction of where they were supposed to meet Guri. Chewie huffed a question.

Leia caught his gist. ?We?re making a short detour. I need to check up on something.?

Chewie nodded and did not ask her for further details, if Leia had a plan then there was no way to talk her out of it.

Leia glanced over as she caught site of the place she had in mind, a plant shop owned by a ho-din. They walked in; as an older ho-din walked out. ?How may I help you?? He enquired.

?Princess Leia will have you help us out Master Gardener.? Leia said replied in bocci.

The ho-din regarded her in mild amusement, ?I do not remember owing the princess anything. Would you like to have some tea??

?No thanks, perhaps another time. She says you owe her a favor and she asks for you to aide us.? Leia replied her voice-sounding alien through the voice scrambler.

?Awe yes you know about my life debt to the princess, now I remember. What is it you need to know?? The ho-din asked.

?I need to know who is the leader of Black Sun?? Leia asked.

?Prince Xizor, move with caution princess, Xizor is not one to make a partnership with.? The ho-din replied with a smile.

16. BlackCougar

BlackCougar Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2003
    up and up we go, what happened to all of my readers? :(

17. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    bumps the fic to the top

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.