main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Dark Side test...

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Duker_Duck, Jul 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duker_Duck

Duker_Duck Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2001
    Let's see how sithly everyoen here is. I scored Sith Lord. *innocent look* I'm not evil.
    So go give it a shot.
    http://www.wizards.com/starwars/darkside/quiz1.asp

2. JediWarrior

JediWarrior Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 7, 2000
    Dark Side Marauder
    Your bloodlust serves you well. The dark side will lend strength to your body, and fill your mind with thoughts of savage destruction. You are destined to become a dark side marauder -- a living engine of war. Wherever you go, none will be able to stand against you. Even the vaunted Sith will fear your mighty weapons.

3. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Sith Acolyte.

I have something to strive for, though.

4. Jedi_Sheridan

Jedi_Sheridan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 7, 2001
    Apparently I am a Sith Lord..funny I always considered myself good...but apperently I am very corrupt and vengeful...move over mual and vader...Darth Sheridan is here...

5. Kenobi2

Kenobi2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Sith Warrior
    Your savage and aggressive nature does you credit, my apprentice. And it will serve you well when you learn the ancient battle arts necessary to become a Sith warrior. There are weapons, powerful weapons, that I will teach you to use - not the least of which is your own formidable body. Your lessons will be harsh and painful. But you will use that pain. It will make you invincible. Not even the most accomplished Jedi Knight will be able to withstand your onslaught.

Oooh, I'll have a formidable body! Cool!

6. Cristalia

Cristalia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 15, 2000
    Sith Lord
    Magnificent! Of all those who have come to me, you are the most worthy. Under my tutelage, you may become a Sith lord - even the one true Dark Lord of the Sith. Only you recognize that morality is for fools and weaklings. You were born to bend the galaxy to your will. You may even restore the Sith Empire to its rightful glory. As you learn from the dark side and become its master, be mindful of one thing: If you fail, the dark side will devour you alive.

Perhaps that could explain some recent events...

Cris~

7. avatar

May 27, 1999
    *chuckle*

Will we be able to see the formidable body, Ken? Or will it be invisible? ;)

8. Teenage_Lobotomy

Teenage_Lobotomy Jedi Youngling

Jul 21, 2001
    I got Sith Warrior too.

9. TragicLad

TragicLad Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Here's what I got:

Dark Force Witch
    Ah, you seem to know the truth of the Force as being a kind of magic. Well, my pupil, you will learn that the dark side is the most powerful magic of all. With it, you can carve an empire of pain and fear on nearly any world you choose. Seek out those places where weaklings still cower from the darkness. There you may rule unchallenged, as a dark Force witch.

But I'm not a witch. I'm not! They dressed me up like this, and I know nothing at all about that whole newt business!

10. Mori_Fett

Mori_Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 27, 2001
    Sith Disturber here . . .

11. THEREALSHMII

THEREALSHMII Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    LOL! There actually is a Sith disturber listed???
    I got Sith Warrior.

12. Duker_Duck

Duker_Duck Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2001
    As the great Sith lord I am, I am seriously disturbed by the uncovering of this sith disturber. *pulls out torch* Who's up for a witch burning? Come on, he mus tbe made of wood too.

13. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    But Tragic, you weigh the same as a duck.

BURN HER!!!!!!

14. Mori_Fett

Mori_Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 27, 2001
    Actually I got Sith Acolyte, but I am determined to prove that Sith Disturber is on there....even if I have to do the test repeatedly until my fingers fall off, or until the power in the apartment goes off, then I lose all my determination.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.