main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~Dark Side Uprising: The Return of the Ancient One~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth-Dispicable, May 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angelic_308

Angelic_308 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 2, 2002
    OOC: Angel, I thought you were a Master?

Well, I'm a 5, and on the thing it gives the rank of Knight...Although if we had gone higher in the levels in the old RPG I would be a master by now...But I am a Master to Joda and Joesha.

YAY! Ton's going to play. :D

2. LordJoda-181

LordJoda-181 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2004
    Name: Joda Heron
    Species: Duro
    Faction: Jedi
    Level: Level 1, Padawan to Angel_308
    Hair: None
    Eyes: Red, Patch over right eye
    Appearance: Looks older than he really is. He wears a rancor-skin Jacket and a stained tan Mechanics Jumpsuit
    Weapons: Orange Lightsaber (Hilt is a Hydrospanner) T-21 blaster Rifle, Dl-44 heavy Blaster Pistol, and a Fusion Cutter.
    Personal ship: The Paradise Corellian Jumpmaster 5000

Defense: 2
    Attack: 2
    Speed/Jump: 1
    Reflexes: 2
    Senses/Will: 2
    Affect Mind: 1
    Heal Self/Another: 2
    Dissipate Energy: 1
    Move Object: 1
    Bolt of Glory: 1
    Illusion: 0
    Force Wind: 0

3. Darth-Dispicable

Darth-Dispicable Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 4, 2003
    OOC: I am sorry for this, I have to repost my character, I messed up. [face_blush] The error was that in the original set of Basic skills I forgot to add Speed/Jump and Dissipate Energy:, you shall find that I have made the appropriate adjustments. [face_blush]

I also noticed that Livi-Wan did the same, you can readjust them as well. :)

Bloodfin you can redo you character as well, with the new rule you will start off at the same level you left off at in the old thread.

Name: Naga Sadow
    Species: Sith
    Faction: Sith
    Hair: None
    Eyes: Black
    Appearance:
    Weapons: Lightsaber, Force
    Personal ship: Sith Infiltraitor

Level 8 Sith Lord

Basic Skills

Defense: 10
    Attack: 10
    Speed/Jump: 10
    Reflexes: 10
    Senses/Will: 10

Specialized Skills/Sith

Control Mind: 10
    Drain Life Energy: 10
    Force Grip: 10
    Move Object: 10
    Force Lightning: 10
    Illusion: 10
    Dissipate Energy: 10

Now, lets get started shall we? :)

Here is the roster for each order (so far),

Jedi Order

Luke Skywalker (Deak NPC/lv8 <Deak if you want to you can run your old character as well, just start it at the old level you had in the last RP)

Angelic lv5

Kev lv5

Livi-wan lv4

Ton_G lv3

Bladex2 lv2

LordJoda lv1

Jaden_Kurr_X lv1

1baldwookie lv1

Sith Order

Naga Sadow lv8(I will run him as an NPC, I have not decided if I want to run my old character yet.)

Bloodfin lv3

Tommy-Barpisa lv3

Dark_Assassin lv3

Nomikos lv2

Chubby_Gundark lv1

IC: Naga Sadow, Onderon

5 Dark Jedi of various levels of skill had gathered on the planet of Onderon, their summoning was recognized as coming from a powerful being through the force, it covered vast distances, and these where the ones to respond.

The place the came to was an ancient palace that has long since been overgrown by forest and undergrowth, the place eminated of the dark side and as they entered the main gathering hall they could feel the presence of another, although none could yet see him.

The hall was extravogant and clean, it almost looked remodeled to look like it did when new, there was also a great table before them with 13 chairs and the table was filled with food and drink, a waitor droid moved forward,

<<please be seated, there are a few more guests we expect to see tonight and we would like to wait for them, the master should arrive shortly>>

He then moved back to the wall.

TAG: Bloodfin, Tommy-Barpisa, Dark_Assassin, Nomikos, Chubby_Gundark

OOC: Jedi, you will have to wait for Deak to post, unless Angelic wants to get you all started, I would suggest a council meeting with all the characters present. The Jedi do not yet know of the new Sith threat, but they will soon. [face_devil]

4. Nomikos

Nomikos Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2004
    * Nomikos looked in awe at the great hall. He had not expected something so...extravagant. The darkside was so strong here it almost felt tangible, like he could reach out and touch it. A dark thrill ran through him as he probed the area with the force. Nomikos wiped the blood off his vibrosword on his shirt. The animals and the other would be sith on this planet hadn't been too coperative. Nomikos took a seat at the table*

5. Dark_Assassin

Dark_Assassin Jedi Padawan star 4

May 15, 2003
    IC: as Karth, Dining Hall

Karth kept on walking, the dining room was nothing special, it was very plain, Karth walked to the round table pulled a chair out and sat down. and said to the others

KARTH: "Come"

TAG: all SITH in the DINING ROOM

6. Nomikos

Nomikos Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2004
    * Nomikos moves one lazy eye towards Karth and instinctivelly lays a hand on his Vibrosword* What do you want?

7. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    OOC :: So, I'm a level 5 now?! SWEET!!!

8. 1baldwookie

1baldwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2004
    OOC: i havent even seen a post by deak yet so if you do hear from him let me know in a PM or lets just start with angelic

9. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    Name: Sir Lt. Col. Oochy Moten
    Species: Wolatarian(PM me if you want full specs on these guys)
    Faction: Sith
    Hair: Thick spines covering his back; brown in the middle, ends black.
    Eyes: Black
    Appearance: A 6 foot long caterpiller like being. Walks slightly like a Hutt, with his head and torso virtical. Two short arms with 3 fingers.
    Weapons: 2 green, cruved handled lightsabers, projectile handgun
    Personal ship: Enolá, a YB-26 Wolatarian Interstellar Bomber used during the Spika Wars 75 years ago; Restored by Oochy. 4 scram jet/nuclear engines, long body with 4 large wings. 2 forward: 2 aft: 4 laser turets(These are real lasers, not the ones seen in the movies) and a payload of 4,000 lbs.

Def: 6
    Attack: 6
    Speed: 4
    Reflexes: 4
    Will: 5

Affect Mind: 0
    Heal: 0
    Dissiapate Energy: 2
    Move Object: 5
    Bolt of Glory: 8
    Force Wind: 0

10. chubby_gundark

chubby_gundark Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 7, 2003
    Gustave crossed his arms as his robe went slightly past his hand, he took several steps towards the Dining Hall and observed his surroundings. It seemed that the power in the room was vibrantly flowing, a setting Gustave couldn't have been more pleased with. Gustave pullled a seat out towards him as it made a faint noise and he slowly took a seat, still not making any conversation.

11. Da_Wang_Chung

Da_Wang_Chung Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2004
    Name Tsarr
    Age 26
    Species Zabrak
    Faction Sith
    Gender Male
    Hair 6 horns lol
    Eyes hazel
    Appearance half stormtrooper suit and other half black cloak with custom helm.
    Weapons Laser Carbine ,right wrist saber
    Personal ship Light Freighter

I see that this rp came from on old different one so is it all right if i join? there's my sheet if its ok and im confused about how points works...

~wAnG~

12. Tommy-Barpisa

Tommy-Barpisa Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 17, 2004
    I'm sory I got confuse. :(

LEVEL 3

Defense: 5
    Attack: 2
    Speed/Jump: 4
    Reflexes: 2
    Senses/Will: 2

Specialized Skills/Sith

Control Mind: 1
    Drain Life Energy: 2
    Dissipate Energy: 5
    Force Grip: 5
    Move Object: 3
    Force Lightning: 5
    Illusion: 5

STEEW I'm a LV 3

13. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    AHHH! I did mine for... JEDI! [face_plain]

Control Mind: 0
    Drain Life Energy: 0
    Dissipate Energy: 2
    Force Grip: 0
    Move Object: 5
    Force Lightning: 8

14. Deak_Alder

Deak_Alder Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2003
    OOC: Sorry for my tardiness. Things have been a little crazy trying to get everything all prepared from my graduation party. I will get my sheets up either in an edit to this post or in another if I don't get them done in time.

EDIT:

Name: Luke Skywalker
    Species: Human
    Faction: Jedi Order
    Hair: Grey
    Eyes: Blue
    Appearance: The weight of defeating the Empire and restarting the Jedi Order is easily visible in Luke's face these days, but there is no mistaking the fire that still burns in his eyes. Although he may look like age has caught up to him his mastery of the force and skill with the lightsaber are still unmatched within the Jedi Order.
    Weapons: Green-bladed Lightsaber
    Personal ship: X-Wing Fighter

Basic Skills, available to all characters

Defense: 10
    Attack: 10
    Speed/Jump: 10
    Reflexes: 10
    Senses/Will: 10

Specialized Skills/Jedi

Affect Mind: 10
    Heal Self/Another: 10
    Dissipate Energy: 10
    Move Object: 10
    Bolt of Glory: 10
    Illusion: 10
    Force Wind: 10

IC: Luke Skywalker, Temple Throne Room, Yavin 4

//It had been a long time since so many powerful Jedi had ammassed on Yavin 4. He had no doubt that most of them would know that something was up. He had sent out an urgent call only 3 days prior. There was something looming on the horizon. He didn't know what but he knew it was going to require the collective efforts of all of the Jedi to stop this darkness from reclaiming the galaxy he had fought so hard to bring the light back to. He rose from his seat and walked up the steps, the same steps that he, Han, and Chewbacca had walked up years ago after destroying the Death Star and saving the Rebel base that had once called this temple home. As he turned to adress the Jedi gathered in the great hall he rose his hands in the air asking for silence.

TAG: All Jedi

OOC: Feel free to post something prior to me asking for silence if you want. I just wanted to get that all out of the way with Luke, I'll have Deak up in a bit along with a post. I am trying to work around socializing with the relatives ;)

15. Ton_G

Ton_G Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 15, 2002
    Character Sheet - Level three, eh?

Name : Lutodox Zebes Krah
    Species : Human
    Faction : Jedi
    Hair : Red/Brown
    Eyes : Blue/Green
    Appearance : 6'2", Blue Jedi Tunic, Black Pants, Boots and Gloves.
    Weapons : Lightsaber (Dark Green)
    Personal ship : The Stingfly, a small one-man fighter

Basic Skills, available to all characters

Defense: 5
    Attack: 5
    Speed/Jump: 4
    Reflexes: 6
    Senses/Will: 6

Specialized Skills/Jedi

Affect Mind: 7
    Heal Self/Another: 3
    Dissipate Energy: 0
    Move Object: 4
    Bolt of Glory: 0
    Illusion: 6
    Force Wind: 0.

16. 1baldwookie

Apr 26, 2004
    D_W_C- the points system is as follows:

for every level you gain you get 15 points to assign wherever you like.

also: you need to edit/repost your character sheet according to the one made for this RP. ;)

17. 1baldwookie

Apr 26, 2004
    IC: Satch Kail

Satch slowly walked the hallowed halls that the great heros of another age had once walked before him. Just being in that sacred place seemed to refresh his spirit. He was the first one to be there and quietly walked over to a chair and took a seat.

TAG:All other jedi

18. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Ralla also took her seat, sitting next to Satch Kail. The hall seemed so bright and peaceful; it was hard to imagine it in the days of Exar Kun, when the place had been a nexus for the dark side of the Force. She was about to make this observation to Satch when Master Skywalker stepped up to the main platforn and held up his hands for silence.

<tag Satch, all Jedi>

19. Angelic_308

Angelic_308 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 2, 2002
    Angelic, Jedi Temple Yavin4

*Angel walks in to the room just as her cousin asks for silence. Nodding to him she takes a seat next to Ralla giving both her and Satch a slight nod in greeting.*

Tag: Jedi.

20. 1baldwookie

Apr 26, 2004
    IC:Satch Kail

Not long after he had arrived, Satch saw one of his own enter the great hall. The young jedi found a seat next to him.

But as she was about to speak, Master Skywalker entered and raised his hands as a sign that he wished to speak. His cousin, Angelic, then entered behind him and took a seat. Satch listend intently to Master Skywalkers words.

TAG: Deak/Other members of the council

21. Tommy-Barpisa

Tommy-Barpisa Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 17, 2004
    IC: Sir Lt. Col. Oochy Moten

//Droping out of hyperspace, Oochy glanced down at the dark planet. Deactivating his nuclear ion engine, he fired up the scramjet as he hit the atmosphere. Racing downwards, guided by the Force, Oochy saw a large structure ahead. The rocky area around it wasn't the best landing site, but it would do. He lowered the landing wheels and speed brakes. The ship shook violently as he touched down. Applying full brakes he slid to a stop outside the building. He depressrized the cabin and opened the side door. Crawling out on his small legs he headed into the building and began down the dark halls.

Tag: Anyone

22. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    IC :: Kev-Mas Colcha :: Yavin IV Massasi Temple

Kev-Mas walks in, with a determined look on his face, takes off his shoulder slung vibrosword in the sheath, puts it hanging on his chair, and sits down in his place, ready for what Master Luke has to say.

TAG :: Jedi

OOC ::

I hope it's okay if I change my stats to fit my level...

Def:5
    Attack:5
    Speed:5
    Reflexes:5
    Will:5

Affect Mind:10
    Heal:6
    Dissiapate Energy:7
    Move Object:6
    Bolt of Glory:10
    Illusion:6
    Force Wind:9

23. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    OOC: Sorry, I posted in my brothers account!

24. Jaden_Korr_X

Jaden_Korr_X Jedi Youngling star 1

May 4, 2004
    IC: Koran, In the Jedi Temle Council Room on Yavin IV

-Koran walked down the halls through the temple. He sensed many great Jedi in the room ahead. As he entered the room, he could feel the power of the lightside flow through him. Koran then did not sit down. He admired the view of seeing so many Jedi once again. He stood next to a pillar after his sight seeing, and waited for the room to settle down.*

TAG: Jedi

25. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    OOC :: Jaden Korr X, currently, the Knights or higher without padawans, are what I believe to be Livi_Wan, and Ton_G. I know from my experience as Ton_G's padawan also, that he is a very good master. He taught me well, and I don't ever think I'll match the wisdom that he has. Of course, in this, the normal rules say that he is too low a level to be a master that he was when he trained me, but I beg to differ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.