main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~Dark Side Uprising: The Return of the Ancient One~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth-Dispicable, May 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue9-Horn

Rogue9-Horn Jedi Master star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    OOC: YAY!!! Go Joda~!

IC:ZEN://Zen smiled and put his hands up, no use resisting further.//
    ~Rogue~

2. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    IC: Darth Vassago---Korriban

~Angel talks breifly with her mother and father before noticing the the slight tension between Vassago and Hope. Angel is quick to wrap things up after she notices this, hugging her mother and father and saying her goodbyes. She then moves back to Vassago's side, who simply nods to her parents, and moves his arm around Angel's waist, holding her near to him. She then looks up into his eyes, a smile on her face~

"Ready?"

~Angel asks as Vassago begins to walk away, his robes blowing with his hair now, as he walks with Angel against the cool breeze. He nods and looks down to his wife as they walk to his ship~

"They seem nice....but I don't think your mother likes me."

~Vassago says as he walks with Angel up the ramp into the back of his ship. Without hesitation he retracts the ramp and seals the ship~

Tag: Angel

3. LordJoda-181

LordJoda-181 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2004
    IC: Imperial Commander

*The commander walked over to Li. "Ok, Sergent shine the light." The room went black except for a light pointed at Li "Good, Now tell me that was an interesting weapon you friend had. where is yours Jedi?

IC: LT. Hane and Joda

*Zen Stuck his hands in the air as a sign of surrendence. The troops immediatly pounced and put them in Binders.*

"The Duros, There on the floor, revive him." TK-311, went over and kicked Joda with his white boot. Joda rolled slightly then looked up.

"Who, who are you?"

*Hane walked over and gave Joda another Kick* "I ask the questions here, but If you must know I am imperial Naval officer LT. Cameron Hane. and you are a criminal, a pirate, a nucaunce, and now a prisoner. Guards take them in with the other mongrel."

The gaurds pushed Zen through the Door, and Dragged Joda in by his collar.

*Joda looked at Zen and Li "Always good to see familar faces."

TAG: Li, Zen

4. LadyAngelic

LadyAngelic Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2004
    Angel

"They seem nice....but I don't think your mother likes me."

*Angel shook her head as soon as the ramp closed.*

?She?ll get used to the idea.?

*Angel sighed.*

?What now??

tag: Vassago

5. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004
    IC: Darth Vassago---Korriban

"She?ll get used to the idea."

~Angel says as she walks onto the ship, the ramp closing behind her, she then looks to Vassago~

"What now?"

~The young woman asks as she looks up to her husband, Darth Vassago. A smile comes over his lips as he walks with her into the center of the ship, holding her close to him. He then moves his hand gently up to her face, lightly brushing her rich red hair back. He then gazes into her eyes and leans down, kissing her deeply, and rather passiontely on her tender lips. He then moves his arms around Angel, gently pulling her against him as they kiss, letting it linger for a good couple of moments. He then pulls back and looks deep into the beautiful young woman's shimmering emerald green eyes~

"You wanted some alone time with me? Where shall we go, my lovely Angel?"

~Vassago says softly against her sweet lips, still gazing into her breathtaking eyes, a smile of happiness softly upon his lips ~

6. LadyAngelic

May 31, 2004
    Angel

*Vassago smiles and walks her to the center of the ship and kisses her deeply. Angel smiles as she closes her eyes returning the kiss. Vassago pulls back slightly holding her close.*

"You wanted some alone time with me? Where shall we go, my lovely Angel?"

*Vassago says against her lips. Angel smiled then kissed Vassago once again deeply putting her
    arms around his neck.*

?It doesn?t matter to me as long as it?s with you.?

*Angel says softly.*

7. Rogue9-Horn

Aug 3, 2004
    IC:ZEN//Zen grimaced as they pulled him into the room, ahh well,so we're screwed. We'll still get to Blade and Emily, if we're not dead. He thought. "Li, how long has it been? Five minutes? Good to see ya' again!" He said, becoming a little more sure of himself as he saw the clumsy way the guards managed both their prisoners and their blasters.//
    TAG:Joda, Li, Imps

~Rogue~

8. LordJoda-181

Mar 8, 2004
    OOC: Clumsy? I'm offended. :p

IC: LT. Hane, Imperial Commander, and Joda Heron

"Here you go commander. the one one in the chair must be the leader because these two went down without a fight, but they again..." He walked over to Li "This one wasn't much of a fight either."

*Joda laughed to himself. Technically he was the team leader, but the three of them worked so well together that any one could easily step up, to the roll.*

Lt. Hane Then saluted the Comander, "Sir, should I return to my post."

Imperial Commander: "No, I want you here so you can witness the wonderful sight that is these three being broken."

Joda: "Ohh, Go shove it up your exhaust port. We're a solid team none of use will crack."

IMP. Commander: "we will see. Guards hook up our new guests. and start the shock treatment on the blue one."

*A low hum started in Joda's chair, and Electricity begain to surge through him. Not enough to Kill him, but painfull still.*

*The Commander turned to Zen "So young one, tell me, at the expensive of your friends health. Why do you carry that 'Laser-Sword'?"

TAG: Zen, Li

9. Rogue9-Horn

Aug 3, 2004
    IC: Zen: Zen smiled, "laser sword? You mean that blastsword? I like the way it goes with my clothes" Zen said Non-chalantly, with enough cockiness in it to let the man know he wasn't about to tell him.
    TAG: Joda, Li
    ~Rogue~

10. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    IC: Li Sakai

Li allowed a confused expression onto his features and emphasized it with an extremely subtle Force suggestion. "I'm not a Jedi. We stole those weapons-we lost our blasters," Li said, playing convincingly the role of incredulous prisoner.

Tag: Joda

-------------------------The Avenging Blade-------------------

11. LordJoda-181

Mar 8, 2004
    IC: Imperial Commander, Lt. Hane, and Joda

Imperial Commander: "Ahh Bravo, Bravo. What a well rehersed line. Did they teach you that at the Academy. Ohh wait you hear friend moaning. he can feel his flesh burning."

*Joda looked up at the Commander "please make it stop, I'll tell you anything."

Imperial Commander: Ok BLue-Man tell me what I want to know." He leaned in close to hear carefully.

Joda: *The Duros spit in the Imps Face* "You are a kriffing Moron, Not 30 seconds ago I said I wouldn't Break."

*The Commander wiped off his face and slapped Joda "Fry them all Lt. Hane make them Suffer."

Joda Reached out through the Force towards Li & Zen //Ok, naybe not the smartest Idea, but i needed the break from the pain. What's are next move.//

TAG: Zen, Li

12. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    IC: Li Sakai

Li frowned and shook his head at Joda. Play it cool. Use a force suggestion to make him think he should enslave us after the torture. Since it's logical and works to our advantage, can't fail Li said, glancing up at the interrogators. Thanks a lot, Joda...

Tag: Jedi

13. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004
    IC: Darth Vassago---Iego

"It doesn?t matter to me as long as it?s with you."

~The Dark Lady says softly against her husband's lips, after returning the kiss to Vassago, draping her arms around his neck. The Dark Lord gazes into his wife's eyes, a soft smile blanketing his lips, and kisses her soft lips once again before gently moving her closer against him, his arms around her waist~

"Well...Korriban doesn't sound too attractive at the time. There won't be much for us to do there until Nemisis and Cyrus complete my task."

~Vassago speaks quietly against his wife's lips, keeping her close to him as he continues to gaze into her eyes. The Dark Lord kisses his Dark Lady once again softly on her tender lips before speaking again~

"What do you think about you and I going some place quiet...out of the way...where no one would expect the rulers of the Sith to be?"

~The Sith Lord asks in a quiet tone, still speaking against his wife's lips. Vassago hasn't taken his eyes off Angel's...it's almost as if he can't; everytime he looks into her sparkling emerald green eyes...he becomes lost within them...completely captivated...he becomes over come with emotions...he can't help but take his beautiful wife in his arms and embrace her, taking in her essence...her being. He becomes powerless to her, for she is everything to him~

14. LadyAngelic

May 31, 2004
    Angel

"Well...Korriban doesn't sound too attractive at the time. There won't be much for us to do there until Nemisis and Cyrus complete my task."

*Vassago says holding her against him kissing her softly.*

"What do you think about you and I going some place quiet...out of the way...where no one would expect the rulers of the Sith to be?"

*Angel raised an eye brow.*

"Sounds good to me..where would that be?"

*She said leaning her head on his shoulder.*

15. Rogue9-Horn

Aug 3, 2004
    OOC: We're screwed! What fun[face_laugh]
    IC: Zen: Zen grimaced, "great, electricity!" he though. I don't need this....He heard Joda's questio and Li's reply. "Well, Joda, Li's suggestion beats mine, so why don't we just go and do that???? If not backup plan's same as always? Lotsa' death and gore???"//
    ~Rogue~

16. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004
    IC: Darth Vassago---Iego

"Sounds good to me..where would that be?"

~Angel asks quietly, leaning her head down on Vassago's shoulder. He kisses the side of her face lightly as he continues to hold his beloved wife close to him~

"Dantooine seems quite out of the way...nothing there but artists and poets...I doubt we'll be bothered much there."

~The Dark Lord says quietly against his wife's face, a slightl smile on his face as he softly kisses her face once again~

"Does that sound okay?"

~Vassago asks, again his tone quiet as he holds Angel near to him, not wanting to let her go ever for a second~

17. LadyAngelic

May 31, 2004
    Angel

"Dantooine seems quite out of the way...nothing there but artists and poets...I doubt we'll be bothered much there."

*Vassago says kissing her cheek.*

"Does that sound okay?"

*Angel nodded kissing his lips softly.*

?Sounds perfect.?

*Angel said looking up at him.*

?Ready??

*She asked softly Vassago could get them out of the system himself.*

18. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004
    IC: Darth Vassago---Starship

"Sounds perfect. Ready?"

~Angel says as she kisses Vassago's lips softly. The Dark Lord smiles and nods, walking with her to the controls of the ship. He holds her by the waist, then takes her hand and helps her into sitting in the seat next to the Captain's chair. Vassago then sweeps his robes and cape behind him and takes his seat as well. He then begins a systems check, and starts the ship up as soon as he gets all green lights from the computer. He turns to Angel and nods, a slight smile on his lips, and then fires up the main engines. As he does the ground behind them glows an eerie green from the thrusters igniting, and within a couple of seconds Vassago pulls back on the main thruster controls, and sends them up into the skies of Iego, on their way. As they soar through the open skies of the exotic planet, the Dark Lord enters the coordinates of their new destination of Dantooine. There is no doubt in Vassago's mind that there will be no one there that will take an intrest in their presence...but it will be more like a slight vacation. After what they've both been through, they have it coming to them. As the modified Infiltrator rips through the atmostphere and into open space, literally thousands upon thousands of miles of nothing but stars before them, the Dark Lord pulls back on a lever on the main console, jerking them back slightly, then sending them rocketing into hyperspace. The stars become a blur as they streak by the ship and the rulers of the Sith are sent to the peaceful planet of Dantooine...~

19. LadyAngelic

May 31, 2004
    Angel

*Angel stayed quiet through the process.*

I?ll be right back.

*angel said getting up and kissing Vassago?s cheek. grabbing the bag she had brought with her.*

20. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004

"I'll be right back."

~Angel says, rising from her seat and kissing Vassago lightly, taking her bag with her as she walks towards the back of the ship. Vassago nods and keeps watch of the ships controls, it won't be long before they reach Dantooine...a matter of moments, even

=Moments Pass=

After a short while, Vassago brings them out of hyperspace and just a couple of moments from Dantooine's atmosphere. The Dark Lord looks out the main viewport only to see the large planet before him, a rich cloud cover blanketing the peaceful world. He increases the speed slightly as they push through the atmosphere, hoping to bring the ship down all the sooner
    ~

21. LadyAngelic

May 31, 2004
    Angel

*Walking back into the cockpit angel takes a seat in the co pilots chair.*

?almost there.?

tag: Vassago.

22. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004

"Almost there."

~Angel says as she returns from her short absence, wearing a new outfit. The Dark Lord is pleased to see his lovely wife looking as beautiful as ever in her new choice of outfits. He nods to her as he brings the ship a bit lower, flying into the wide open skies of Dantooine~

"Yes, we're about there...now just to find a suitable spot to land."

~Vassago says as he eyes the landscape from above. As the ship soars through the skies, he spots a quiet, out of the way spot. Vassago nods to himself as he brings the ship around a short distance from the area he spotted. He brings out the landing gear and begins the landing cycle. Setting the ship down easy on the grassy grounds of Dantooine, Vassago turns to his wife as he powers down the engines. He then raises from his seat and removes his cloak, hanging it on the Captain's chair, and puts his hand out to help Angel up. His wife takes his hand without a word, only nodding her head, and walks with him to the back of the ship. The back hatch opens just as they are reaching it, thanks to Vassago subtly nodding his head and commanding the ship open with his telekinetic powers.

The Dark Lord walks slowly down the ramp, his hand laced with Angel's, and onto the soft meadow like terrain that makes up most of the planet. The sun shines down brightly, bathing everything in it's life giving rays. Shadows cast by objects soaked by the suns rays blanket the ground, as a soft cool breeze whispers through the grasses, bending the blades slightly. The breeze also kicks back Vassago's hair, as well as his elegant cape that drapes down from his shoulders. He walks slowly with Angel, taking in the splendor of the planet's many natural wonders. The air is filled with peaceful and relaxing sounds that fall upon the couples ears; water running softly in the distance, leaves and treese rustling quietly, among other things that are pleasing and soothing to the soul. Nothing but a soft smile comes over Vassago face as he looks to his wife, and then to the atmosphere he's in...there is no where else he would rather be at the moment...
    ~

23. LadyAngelic

May 31, 2004
    Angel

*Angel walked with Vassago through the meadow picking up the skirt with her free hand. She was now in a simple white 2 piece outfit the shirt stopped at her waist.*

"So what now?"

*She said stopping them both and putting her arms around his neck.*

Tag: Vasssago.

24. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004

"What now?"

~Angel asks her husband, draping her arms around his neck as she turns to face him. He shakes his head slightly and kisses her lips softly, looking into her eyes~

"You tell me, my love."

~Vassago says with a slight smirk after pulling back from Angel's lips. He moves his arms to Angel's back, then slowly down it, running his hands lightly along her body, stopping at her waist. He pulls her a bit closer to him lightly, all the while he keeps his eyes on her's as he waits for her reply,.~

25. LadyAngelic

May 31, 2004
    Angel

"You tell me, my love."

*Vassago says after kissing her. Angel smiles slightly then kisses him deeply.*

?We..?

*Angel said against his lips.*

?let the sun warm us and spend as long as we want doing nothing but enjoying eachouthers company.?

*She said slowly pulling him to sit on the ground kissing him again.*

?Unless you got a better idea.?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.