main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~Dark Side Uprising: The Return of the Ancient One~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth-Dispicable, May 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robal_Krahl

Robal_Krahl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 23, 2003
    IC: Robal

[=]Robal laughed as Briina slapped his chest, and slightly ruffled her hair.
    He turned serious, and looked into her eyes.[=]

"We're going to do this. We are going to stop the Sith, save the Galaxy. And we are going to survive it all."

TAG: Angel

2. LadyAngelic

LadyAngelic Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2004
    Briina

"We're going to do this. We are going to stop the Sith, save the Galaxy. And we are going to survive it all."

*Briina nodded pushing her hair out of her face once again picking the battle with the strand of hair that never wanted to stay in place.*

"I know."

*She said smileing.*

tag: Robal

3. Amos

Amos Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2004
    OOC: This post is some time before the rest of you people's.

IC: Rex Wiggins 2.0

~Hyperspace - en route to Gorgath VII~

//I'm coming home Son// he thought to himself before noticing a small box next to his feet. //What could this be?// he thought with a surprised look on his face. There was a note on the box, it said the following...

Rex, this box is a portal ot another dimension, a dimension that holds the Korriban Scrolls, Ancient Scrolls written by Marka Ragnos. They are said to hold powerful Sith Secrets that have long since been forgotten. Use this box with caution, for there are Guardians inside placed to protect the scrolls.

~Xin

//at least there is still hope for one member of my trinity...// Rex layed back in his seat and fell asleep......

~Goro System~

A light flashed on the controls, and a sharp whistle signaled the ships exit from hyperspace. Rex awoke immediately after hearing the whistle. //It's good to be home, but i can't stay for long// Rex piloted the ship down through the planet's atmosphere, a few minutes later he landed his ship.....

[image=http://www.crewoftwo.com/gallery/The-Ship-Lands.jpg]

Rex opened the cockpit, and jumped out holding the box Xin had left him.

~To be continued~

TAG: No one

Note: I have not edited this yet, so i must have wanted you guys to know about this sock. :p

4. LadyAngelic

May 31, 2004
    OOC: Well since it's been a long long time...

1 level for everyone who can have one.

You guys can go post your char sheets in the new rpg anytime.

New RPG

5. Rogue9-Horn

Rogue9-Horn Jedi Master star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    YAY!!! A LEVEL!!! I'm a level three now!!!

IC:ZEN//Zen would hardly be able to control himself, save for his Jedi discipline, it had worked perfectly! he kept his face in a downcast state, sending a message to Joda and Li "It's WORKED! Yay! All right, next to find Blade and Emily, and you're contact, Li."//
    TAG:Li, Joda, imps

6. Robal_Krahl

Robal_Krahl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 23, 2003
    IC: Robal

[=]The Jedi smiled at Briina, moving to the cockpit. At the controls, he plotted a course for Dantooine, inputting coordinates, and preparing the shields and weaponry.
    The combined might of Angel and Vassago was something that should not be considered lightly. They were both powerful in the Force; Angel alone was as powerful as Robal, and the added skill of Vassago... well, it wouldnt be easy. But nothing worth doing was ever easy.
    And saving the Galaxy from the dark shadow which threatened to engulf it was definately worth doing.
    The Jedi Master turned to the woman he loved, a glint shining in his eye[=]

"The fate of the Galaxy is in our hands. The board is ready, the pieces are set. For good or ill, the war has begun."

[=]Robal reached towards the hyperpsace lever, and pulled it ack towards him. The Acolyte launched into hyperspace, towards what may be the beginning of the end.[=]

7. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    IC: Darth Vassago---Dantooine

"Ah...I am truly lucky...although I don't think you would have tickled me at all if you didn't at least like me."

~Angel says with a smile, moving her hand down Vassago's chest, and lightly tracing over the Sith markings that are visible through the V-neck of his tunic. He again smiles at his wife's tender touch, closing his eyes lightly, but only for a moment. As he raises his eyelids to look into Angel's breathtaking eyes, he leans up and steals another kiss from his wife's tender lips, again induling in his need to taster Angel's sweet lips once again. He slowly closes his eyes once again as he moves his hand up and gently through Angel's soft, rich red hair, finally resting his hand on the back of her. His other hands rests on her exposed lower back, his hand lightly caressing her soft, smooth porcelain like skin. The kiss lasts an extended amount of time, with Vassago not wanting to part lips with his wife...but he must. He slowly pulls back and raises his eyelids, bringing his gazee up into Angel's delicate emerald eyes. He breathes gently against Angel's glistening lips, turning his eyes to them for a moment, but quickly returning his gaze to Angel's~

"We must go, my precious Angel..."

~He says quietly, in an almost timid voice. The tone in his voice leads one to believe that he is sorry he and his wife must leave this relaxing enviroment...regretting that he has nearly eliminated an intoxicating mood that the couple had been more than caught up in. No doubt, they'll have more moments like this in the future...but it is hard to break way from such a moment...~

Tag: Angel

8. LordJoda-181

LordJoda-181 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2004
    IC: Joda and Imps

*The guards took the Jedi through the hallways of the
    Vessel, Leading them out into the processing departments in kessel.*

Joda Called out through the Force: // Li, are you picking up your contact? What about you Zen? Have you found Blade or Emily? //

Tag: Li, Zen,

EDIT: If my character dies to close this threads story arc will I lose a leve in DSU2?

9. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Sweet! A level up! Here is my new stats:

Inflict Pain (S)-2
    Telekenisis (B)-2
    Remove Fatigue (B)-2
    Enhance Attributes-(B)-3
    Drain Life Essance (S)- 3
    Lightsaber Combat-(B)-3
    Feed on the Dark Side-(S)-2
    Force Lightning (S)-3

Since the new RPG is 15 years later, do we get anohter level up? I mean since we would progress in 15 years.

darth_nemisis

10. LadyAngelic

May 31, 2004
    OOC: yeah..Sorry Joda.

I maynot be on a lot starting monday...dumb internet thing needs to be updated. and things around the house are hard at the moment so I donno what's gonna happen.

Angel

"We must go, my precious Angel..."

*Vassago says against her lips. nodding slowly she gets up and offers to help him up.*

tag: Vassago

11. PrincessJaina

PrincessJaina Jedi Youngling

Nov 20, 2004
    I'll join

Name: Princess Jaina (daughter of leah and hon)
    Bio:

Jedi in training, always in someone business ;)

12. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    OOC: Princess Jaina, as this RP is about to end, if you wish to join our upcoming continuation it can be found Here :)

IC: Darth Vassago---Dantooine

~Without a word, Angel nods slowly and gets to her feet...it's obvious to Vassago that she isn't exactly happy about going, but then again neither is he. Angel offers her hand to assist him in getting up, and as he gets to one knee he looks up into her eyes and kisses her hand. He then gets to his feet, still holding her hand, and begins to walk back towards the ship with her~

"I must apologize for this, my love. I really hate to end this moment."

~Vassago says rather quietly, apologizing for ending their outing. But things must be taken care of by the rulers of the Sith...things that are taking shape as they speak...~

Tag: Angel

13. LadyAngelic

May 31, 2004
    Angel

"I must apologize for this, my love. I really hate to end this moment."

*Angel nodded.*

"I understand."

*Angel felt something in the back of her mind...she couldn't tell what it was..but it was dangerous to them both.*

tag: Vassago

14. LordJoda-181

Mar 8, 2004
    OOC: Thats ok, with the new character im cooking up, he should be back up to par on levels very soon.

15. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    IC: Li Sakai

Li stretched out into the Force for Kayin, feeling her warm signature but keeping her from sensing him just yet. I can feel her. Suggest to the guards to take us right, Li directed at Joda.

Tag: Joda

16. LordJoda-181

Mar 8, 2004
    IC: Joda and Imps

*The Gaurds started down the hallway to the left.*

Joda asked a question with the aid of the Force, "Excuse me, but should'nt we go that way" he said pointing to the Right.

"Affirmative."

The group travelled down the Corridor.

Tag: Zen, li

17. Rogue9-Horn

Aug 3, 2004
    IC: //Zen smiled, yay! he thought, he responded to Joda, "No, I haven't yet, what are we gonna do when we're stuck on Kessel?"
    TAG:Joda, Li

~Rogue~

18. LordJoda-181

Mar 8, 2004
    IC: Imperials

*The gaurds marched the prisoners to an officer sitting at a desk. "Ah new aquitisitions."

"Yes Sir, and these ones are Jedi."

"Jeeeeedi, How wonderful. We have three others already here. Im begining to wonder whether this is a spice mine or a the academy." The officer laughed, clearly thinking he was funny. "We go ahead and take them to the room on the right. Thats where the others are along with a friend."

TAG: Zen, Li, Ootae

19. Rogue9-Horn

Aug 3, 2004
    IC: Zen//Zen smiled inwardly, they'd found Blade & Emily! The other, he assumed, was Li's friend. He stood up a little straighter as they walked into the room, he'd made it without killing himself, or had he?//
    TAG: Li, Akira

~Rogue~

20. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    IC: Li Sakai

Li looked at Kayin in disbelief, a million different emotions running through his head. Li managed to force himself to keep his normal alertness and search for danger.

Tag: All in room

21. LordJoda-181

Mar 8, 2004
    IC: Joda

*Joda Saw Blade his old friend, and comrade.*

//Guys this is it. Soon we will make our escape. We will be known as heroes or fools. Maybe both.//

Tag: All in room

22. Amos

Amos Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2004
    IC: Rex Wiggins 2.0

~Gorgath VII - Palace Grounds~

Rex entered the palace of The Holy Wargod, his palace. The People of this system Worshiped him, he had his own Empire of 28 worlds, and Empire with a vast fleet. But he liked staying in his sector, no one knew about his empire, and it was completly safe from any invasion. One day though, he would have to defend his Empire, and he would win. Rex Suddenly felt danger behind him, he turned while igniting one of his lightsabers to block the one headed for him. When the sabers locked, he used his right arm to give the attacker a hard punch in the face. The attacker fell back onto the floor. "Very good son, but you still cannot match the power of any jedi i've fought." "Yes Father, You'll be able to train me again now that you've returned" "Thats the thing, i don't know how long i'll be here, but i'll stay as long as possible. You are becoming a strong Sith Warrior Son, i'm proud of you. Now some, let us go see your mother."

TAG: No one.

OOC: I'll probably post a "15 years ago" post in the new thread, otherwise i'm done for now.

~Prophet Man

23. Rogue9-Horn

Aug 3, 2004
    IC:ZEN//"Maybe both? U mean both! We're gonna go and get this place all shot up and then we're gonna go to the cantina and get drunk, it's the classic way to be remembered!" Joked Zen, no use in keeping the dark and depressing mood that had enveloped everyone.//
    TAG: ALL IN ROOM

~Rogue~

24. LordJoda-181

Mar 8, 2004
    IC: Joda & Imps

*The Imps Led all 6 Companions to seperate cells. On the Right Li, Then Blade, Followed by Kayin then Emily With Zen and Joda Rounding off the Cell block.*

~A few Hours Pass~

*Joda Called through the Force to Li //Hey you still got you saber right, Work on getting us outta here.//

*He called out in almost a "Force whisper" hoping none of the others would hear.*

Tag: Jedi

25. Rogue9-Horn

Aug 3, 2004
    IC:ZEN//Zen grimaced, he was getting tired of waiting. He checked his hidden lightsaber, for what seemed like the millionth time. "Everyone ready to leave now???"
    He asked Joda and Li, trying to keep the others from hearing, "No sense in them getting all excited and someone getting killed"
    Ahh well, Zen sat back in his cell and waited....
    TAG:Jedi.
    ~Rogue~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.