main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~Dark Side Uprising: The Return of the Ancient One~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth-Dispicable, May 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Where did everyone go?

2. Rogue9-Horn

Rogue9-Horn Jedi Master star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    I don't know!
    HELLO????
    ~Rogue~

3. Jedi_Allegra

Jedi_Allegra Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 10, 2003
    IC: Kayin

Kayin stirred on her cell floor, sleeping. One of the only things she could do. She had been here for a while, waiting for someone to save her.

"Miss Kayin, wake up, pleeeease!"

Her eyes slowly opened to see the small boy in the cell next to her awake.

"Jarek, what are you doing up so late?" she aksed streching like a cat.

"I had a nightmare, a scary one." The five year old boy admited.

"It was of my mommy, she died in a ship crash." he continued.

Kayin sat up and moved closer to the boy.

"What was your mommy's name?" she asked.

"Erisi Caldan." he said.

"But from what a big Jedi said, everyone called her Allegra. In my dream, my daddy dissapeared."

//Allegra Caldan. I've heard of her before.// she thought.

She looked at the thin, tired little boy. If someone did come to save her she would take him with. He deserved a better life than this.
    Kayin's head shot up as she sensed someone very close to her.

"Li." she whispered.

TAG: Li

4. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    IC: Li Sakai

Li stared at her, wanted to say something - anything - but instead twirled to her side, lightsaber blazing.

"They're here!" Li yelled, blocking blasters furiously.

Tag: Imps

5. Rogue9-Horn

Aug 3, 2004
    IC:Zen//Zen felt them just as Li started to yell, he grabbed his lightsaber and whirled, blocking the first blaster bolts that reached him. "Not good! What's the plan?" he yelled over the sound of the bolts.

TAG:Joda, Li, Allegra and party.

6. LordJoda-181

LordJoda-181 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2004
    OOC: Sorry I've been Gone for so long. I was visiting family and computer use was sparatic.

IC: Joda Heron, Cell Block

"The plan is for you guys to deal with the Imp. keep 'em busy, While I get my saber. It's probably back in the processing center."

*Joda darted Down the hall to left, Until he came to a room labeled Storage, "This must be it."

*He poked around checking the boxes until he saw one named "Duros Scum" Inside he found his lightsaber, fusion-cutter, and his tattered cargo bag. As he finished loading up, he felt a strange presence coming fom behind him.*

TAG: Li, Zen, Kayin, Nem, and Imps.

7. Suzuki_Akira

May 13, 2003
    OOC: Zen, you don't have your saber. You should be with Joda.

Li spun, flashing his lightsaber to block shots out of the way. He lunged at the front line of troopers and raked across and three of them, then launched himself to the right to avoid being flanked and block furiously.

8. Jedi_Allegra

Apr 10, 2003
    Li stared at her, wanted to say something - anything - but instead twirled to her side, lightsaber blazing.

"They're here!"

Li yelled, blocking blasters furiously.

Kayin ducked as a laser bolt hit the cell wall and bounced off. She turned her head as she heard a small wimpering cry.

"Jarek!"

She whispered as she crawled over to the small boy's cell.

Reaching her arms through the bars she wrapped her arms around the small boy.

"Miss Kayin? Am I going to die like my mommy?"

He asked tears running down his small, but plump cheeks.

Kayin sat on her knees in shock.

"No, Honey. I wouldn't let anyone kill you. It's going to be okay, alright?"

The small boy nodded as Kayin cradled his head in her weak arms.

TAG: Li

9. Suzuki_Akira

May 13, 2003

Li flipped back, twirling his saber, to land in front of Kayin and the child, blocking a shot, and a second, and a third back at the Imperials.

10. Jedi_Allegra

Apr 10, 2003
    IC: Kayin

Kayin stroked the crying boy's chocolate brown hair as Li blocked another shot.

"Shh."

She soothed, wiping a tear from the boy's face.

TAG

11. LordJoda-181

Mar 8, 2004
    IC: Joda Heron

*Joda Grabbed his saber and spun around on his heels.*

"Zen. It's just you I must be going crazy I thought It was trouble. Get your stuff and lets rejoin the Others."

Tag: Jedi and Nem.

OOC: Nem jump in at any time.

12. Suzuki_Akira

May 13, 2003

Li blocked furiously, but was unable to move for fear of exposing Kayin and the child. Come on Joda Li thought.

Tag: Imps, Joda

13. LordJoda-181

Mar 8, 2004
    IC: Joda

*thre Duros ran back down the hall and saw the Firefight.* // Don't worry Li I'm coming. //
    *He Came into the hallway, Orange blade Ablazed. Joda Joined in with acrobatic Jumps and blocks.*

"C'mon Zen. We need your help here." Joda said, as one bolt came far to close to his head. " Kaying Back up into hallway. it'll provide a little more cover for that Kid."

*The Jedi furiously tried to hold there ground, but even with Blade & Emily's Help, It was increasingly difficult fight. It seemed the Imperials were far more numbered than the Jedi had expected.*

TAG: Li, Kayin, Zen, Nem [/b]

14. Suzuki_Akira

May 13, 2003

With Joda at his side, his work was a little more divided, but as reinforcements came for the Imperials the situation looked grimmer and grimmer. Li backed up into the hallway that Joda and Zen had ran into for their lightsabers, remembering that there was a shuttle in that direction. Li blocked furiously, waiting for Joda to step back before diving to slam the door hatch closed. Li motioned frantically to move backwards as he himself rolled, and then used a power no other Jedi had seen him use before - save for Akira.

Li raised his hands towards the ground on their side of the door with power seemingly crackling from his fingertips as he called his elemental skills to himself. He burst his powerforward in a Doryuusen technique(ground dragon flash), and the ground under the floor burst up on both sides of the door.

Li slowly let his hands come down to normal level, breathing heavily.

"That should hold them for a few minutes," Li said. "Let's take what slaves we can and get out of here."

Just then, he heard several groans from behind him and turned to see Sakura cutting down the guards that had snuck up behind them. She sheathed her blade delicately and ran up to them. "I'm way ahead of you, I've already loaded as many of the slaves here as the ship can take. There's only enough room for us now." Li nodded and added another layer of rock on their side of the door as he heard the angry Imperials try to break through.

"Let's get moving," Li said, walking towards the shuttle. But then he hard the cries of a child and a woman's shrill voice screaming in exotic basic. Li whirled.

Tag: Joda

15. LordJoda-181

Mar 8, 2004
    Joda Heron, Elian Rimsey, and Ssissithea Rimsey

*Joda Watched the Ground Rise up to the Roof, and braced himself for the Ground-Quake. "Impressive Li, If this whole Jedi thing doesn't work out, Try Landscaping."

The Jedi Ran Down the Hall Slicing at the Occasional Imperial Troop. They Were a strange Group: Joda, Li, Zen. Kayin, Blade, and Emily. As they charged towards freedom they heard an old woman Cough.

"Please... *Cough*...Help.. Me." She was a Sluissi, and it appeared she had the Kesselian Plague. In her arms she held a small crying Sluissi Boy, "Take him... I'm dying... Give him... Life. Make him Free."

*Joda Looked down at the boy, It was true his mother would not live despite the Aid they gave her. "Can we take them?"

Tag: Jedi.

16. Suzuki_Akira

May 13, 2003
    IC: Li Sakai and Kenshin Sakura

Sakura shook her head. "We don't have any room, even for a child. "I'm sorry," she said, bowing her head. Li glanced from the child back to Yoda, grimacing with every hit his rock formation took which led them closer to being in a fire fight again.

"We have to think fast," Li said.

17. LordJoda-181

Mar 8, 2004

"Leaving him is Murder. He will not survive the Mines as an orphan. Take him, he can Have my spot I'll find another Shuttle." Joda waved at the Others, "Get him, Now. get out."

TAG: Jedi

18. Suzuki_Akira

May 13, 2003

Sakura didn't need further notice - she grabbed the child from the mother's hands and took of with him at a run. But the very instant the child was removed from the mother's hands, she became one with the Force. As if the child's own life force sustained his mother.

No.

As if the child's use of the Force had sustained her.

Li had sensed it in the back of his mind, it was no coincidence. The child could be a Jedi.

Explosive sounds knocked him from his reverie. "They're breaking through!" Li cried out. But Joda only waved him on. Li glanced towards his friend, but then took off at a run towards the end of the hallway, and ducked to a side just as the Imperials broke through and plunged blasterfire into the hallway.

The sheer number of bolts was enormous-the intensity with which Joda was blocking was on the wrong side of impossible as Li felt him fall deep into the Force. Li forced himself to keep running, hoping that Joda could make it out alive.

19. LordJoda-181

Mar 8, 2004

* Joda Turned away from his friends. No, His Family. He couldn't bare to look at them. A Tear Leaked out his eye. He knew that saving the boy, would probably mean his death.

He called out through the Force towards his Comrades. // I love you All and I'll see you at the Rendezvous. // It was a Lie, Joda knew this was the End.

*He ignited his saber, and took an Aggressive stance. He was ready for whatever was behind that door. The question was: Is what behind the door ready for him?

TAG: Nemisis

20. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    IC: Imps

"CLEAR!" Screamed one of the stormtroopers as he ran from the door. About a second later, a blast rocketed the room and the door went flying, smoke going everywhere.

The group of about 15 stormtroopers began firing all at once, not sure if they were hitting anything because the smoke was clouding their vision, especially with the masks on.

They fired round after round, intent on killing the Jedi. After a few seconds, the head trooper ordered them to stop. He pulled out his vibro-blade and walked through the smoke, trying to see if anyone, or thing, had survived.

TAG: Joda

OOC: Just an opening post here for the battle.

21. Suzuki_Akira

May 13, 2003
    IC: Li and Sakura

Li glanced at Sakura who put the child down in one of the cockpit seats. "Take care of him, Li," Sakura said. Li grabbed her arm as she hastened back to the hatch.

"Just what the hell are you talking about?" Sakura smacked his hand off.

"I'm not willing to see these people die. Even as good as Joda is, he can't hold them long enough for us to leave," Sakura said. Li looked deeply into your eyes.

"There's something connecting you to this past just your kindness, Sakura. Something personal." Sakura looked away, pained, and finally looked back with tears in her eyes.

"One year ago you left with Akira just because he said so," she said, her voice brimming over with the passion of the moment. "But we gave in to our love just once before you left." Li's eyes widened.

"What-,"

"Yes," Sakura interrupted. "He left me a gift. He never knew."

Li's knees grew slack at Sakura's words. "He's on this ship, Li. You have to take him and leave now."

"Sakura, wait! I'll go, you leave with him." Sakura shook her head.

"This is my seppuku. My honorable death. Without Akira..." Sakura's voice trailed off. Before Li could stop her, she slapped a button to initiate the takeoff sequence.

ALL SYSTEMS GREEN

The ship started up. "Sakura! No!" Li cried out."

Sakura leaped out of the hatch and ran, turning back only to say,

"His name is Li. Akira would have wanted it that way."

With that, she rushed to the battle.

Tag: Joda, IMps

22. Rogue9-Horn

Aug 3, 2004
    IC:Zen//Zen couldn't believe this was happening, there were far more imperial troops than he'd ever expected. He looked at the woman in front of him carrying the baby up the ramp of the ship, he glanced back at Li. Li knew the same thing that Zen did, Joda most likely wouldn't make it. Zen stopped, and turned around, he had to help Joda...//
    TAG: Jedi, Imps

23. LordJoda-181

Mar 8, 2004

*The Blast Sent Joda to the Ground. It's a Good thing because the Air above him became a warzone. Volleys of Rocks, rain of blaster-fire, and waves of smoke covered Joda When the storm of destruction. stoped Joda stood up amidst the Smoke. A nameless shiloute, A phantom surronded by Debris.

He Gripped his Hydrospanner\Saber (Which had turned off in the blast).

*He heard the Hum of a Vibro-blade.* Time to act.

"Your weapons can not defeat me. For I am a Warrior, I am a Vagabond, I am an agent of the Force. Try as you might to strike me down, I will prevail. I will not fall into death's cold grip tonight. Because that seat is saved. Saved for you. I am the Angel of death, Now feel my Wraith."

*Joda Lept out of his cover of smoke and Shadow and ignited his Lightsaber. Instead of the familar Snap-hiss He heard a faint Pop-Fizz *

SithSpit. Not good. Im gonna have to do this the Old fashion way, He pulled out a Fusion-Cutter and Dl-44 Pistol.

He was about to charge when he heard footsteps // Sakura DUCK. We're outgunned //

With That, He Charged. This was his finest hour.

Tag: Nemisis

24. Suzuki_Akira

May 13, 2003
    IC: Li and Sakura

Li felt Joda's presence shine like a golden beacon in the Force. He'd never felt something so bittersweet, so wonderfully terrible in his life. He noticed Zen coming at him and stopped him.

"There's nothing we can do for them now!" Li screamed at him. "Don't you dare waste both of their lives![/i]

Sakura bounded into the hallway and reached Joda's side, tossing him her lightsaber. She herself reached for her Force imbued katana and deflected shots, ignoring Joda's plea for her to stand down.

[i]We have to make them earn every single inch if that shuttle is going to make it out[/i], Sakura told him through the Force.

Tag: [b]Joda[/b]

25. LordJoda-181

Mar 8, 2004

*Joda stood Next to Sakura She was a true ally. Stronger than he will ever be, she would risk family to be with a friend in the end.

// Thanks, For Coming. Save the leader, he's Mine. //

*Joda felt Zen's Anticipation for battle. Then he felt Li Pull him back. Good, no use losing three jedi.

TAG: Sakura, Nemisis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.