1. RPF Award Voting has Begun!

Click here to view the ballot!

SWRPF Archive ~Dark Side Uprising: The Return of the Ancient One~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth-Dispicable, May 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master

star 7
    IC: Sakura

Sakura nodded. Cover me.

She sheathed her blade, as if not to attack anymore, but then burst out in a Force speed and withdrew the blade out and wide in a slashing attack that used both the strength of the swordsman and the friction of the blade against the hilt to reach a speed on the wrong side of impossible - this was iaijutsu. She slashed at the guy to the left and made her way around the stormtroopers, repelling the few blaster bolts that were able to be aimed at her without hitting comrades safely away.

Tag: Imps
  2. Rogue9-Horn Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:
    ZEN//Zen looked at Li in shock, common sense starting to take over once again, "What? Yes, I know, sorry Li, Let's get outta here before Joda and Sakura die in vain." He stumbled after Li his body half numb with shock at Joda's sacrifice.
    ~Rogue~
  3. Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master

star 7
    IC: Li Sakai

Li nodded and strapped in, motioning for Zen to take the seat next to him. He ignited the repulsorlifts and put the shuttle in the air as he showed Zen the co-pilot controls. Also there was a screen and a joystick in the copilot area to control the rear gunner port.

"Strap in everybody," Li said through to the inhabitants through the internal comm.

Li waited for them to get far above ground, hoping that the efforts of Sakura and Joda had bought them enough time. And then Li saw him. The baby that was so obviously Akira's, sitting next to the child Elian who's name was emanating from his mother's thoughts. Li fought the urge to levitate the crying boy to his lap, and took the controls once again, activating the sublight engines.

"Get those coordinates in and let's get to hyperspace," Li said.

Tag: Joda, Zen
  4. Rogue9-Horn Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:
    ZEN://Zen nodded and started hitting co-ordinates into the Nav Computer, he looked at the computer in disgust, "Sithspit! This old thing will take way to long to plot a full length jump! I'll have to plot us a shorter jump." He glanced at Li, his attention was elsewhere, "Get us outta here Li! Before the Imps get the clue and blow us outta the sky!" He hit brought the meager shields online and began to boot up the rear gunnery station.//
    TAG: Joda, Li
  5. darth_nemisis Jedi Master

star 6
    IC: Imps

"FIRE!" Screamed the leader, hearing a man talk. He was saying about how he was going to die. If he died, he would take the Jedi dog down with him.

He charged at the man, hoping he wouldn't get shot by any of the incoming lasers, but he knew his men wouldn't shoot him. On his way there, he made sure he had his grenade ready by his side incase he needed to use it to kill them all...it was.

When he reached the Jedi, he noticed another one was with him. He didn't bother with that one, but just kept running at the man. When he reached him, he attacked, slicing down hard at the man's head. He brought his blaster up, and shot at the man's stomach. Hopefully, the Jedi wouldn't have enough time to react and would get shot by the blaster. Meanwhile, the stormtroopers continued to pour laser fire into the room, aiming at the girl Jedi.

TAG: Joda, Suzuki
  6. LordJoda-181 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    IC: Joda

*The smoke cleared enough for Joda to see the Imperial Running towards him. Vibro-blade at the ready. The man came in with a sweeping attack. Joda slid to the left and roll around to miss the blade. As he turned he saw a blaster bolt moving towards. The Duros didn't have enough time to react, and the blast was planted directly above the spleen. Joda Was tossed back.*

*He lay there breathing, panting. He wasn't much of a healer but the sheer adreniline forced him to stand again. He ignited the crisp orange blade that Sakura had tossed. He stood waiting for the Imperial to surface again. When Joda saw him, he lunged at him, Blade held slightly inverted so it still provided some protecttion. the saber casting topaz shadows on the imperial, as Joda Descended from his Jump and began to swing at the Imperials head.

TAG: Nemisis, Sakura
  7. darth_nemisis Jedi Master

star 6
    IC: Imperials

The Imperial leader laughed as he saw the Jedi get hit by his blaster bolt. Then, his eyes widened as he stood up and ignited a lightsaber.

'Oh crap!' He thought to himself. "I will still kill you Jedi!" He screamed as the Jedi lunged at him. He blocked the incoming blow easily since he had a vibro-blade which could withstand a lightsaber. He backed up, let a round loose out of his blaster at Joda, and then spun around to the left, just incase the laser bolt would be deflected back at him, and tried to slice the Jedi with his sword.

Meanwhile, more and more soldiers appeared, now numbering around twenty-five, all trying to get a shot in at the Jedi, being careful not to shoot their leader. It was getting tight, so some of them decided just to rush and attack the Jedi with thier guns, attempting to hit them. Not many would succeed though. Soon, more sodliers would arrive, though, and the Jedi would lose.

TAG: All fighting

darth_nemisis
  8. LordJoda-181 Jedi Padawan

star 4

*Joda Let the blaster-bolts come. He deflected them not at the Head Imperial but instead at some of the goons pouring through the door. the Jedi laughed to himself as he heard the thump of the troops helmets hitting the ground "I only hope that one of those wasn't Sakura"

*Joda Reached out and tugged at the blaster, trying to send it flying across the room, But his mind was focused on his wound, so the TK pull wasn't that strong.*

TAG: Nemisis, Sakura

OOC: Here's my stats, so you can kinda base the Imp off of him.
    Level 6, Warrior
    -Electronic Manipulation- 5
    -Combat Sense- 5
    -Lightsaber Combat- 5
    -Elemental Control- Air: 4
    -TK- 4
    -Enhance Attributes- 3
    -Force Wind- 3
    -Life Bond- 1
  9. darth_nemisis Jedi Master

star 6

The blasters shot at the Jedi were bounced off his blade and hit some of the stormtroopers, making them drop like a box of rocks. However, as more and more arrived--the count up to 40--they kept coming in, filling the room.

In the far end of the room, the leader of the troops continued to battle Joda. The Jedi tried to use his Force Powers to pull the gun out of his hand. However, the experienced fighter kept hold of it as the pull wasn't very strong.

"You will have to try harder than that Jedi!" He screams, charging at the Jedi again. This time, he crouches down and slides on the floor, aiming to trip the Jedi. Before he reached the Jedi however, he shot a bolt at the Jedi's far side, and tried to shove his blade in the other side, making sure to slide around the Jedi so he doesn't get hit by the deflected blaster.

TAG: Joda

darth_nemisis
  10. LordJoda-181 Jedi Padawan

star 4

"There is no Try!"

*As the Imperial Began his slide tackle Joda Readied Sakura's Yellow blade in his left hand. As the enemy grew closer Joda Swung his blade around to a offensive stance. He lobbed at the the Imperial's hand, the one with the Vibro-Sword. When the blade was within mere centimeters of his wrist, a pain shot through the Duros' back. Kriff it, I hate blasters.

*The momentum caused Joda to spin counterclock-wise. He couldn't tell if the saber attack had done any damage, but his boot did make contact with the Foe.*

Tag: Nemisis
  11. Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master

star 7
    IC: Sakura

Sakura saw the incoming reinforcements and promptly backflipped to Joda's side, blocking the blasters that could fire at her without hitting their leader back into the mob of Imperials.

IC: Li

Li pushed the hyperdrive lever, setting the shuttle into hyperspace. He let out one, small sob, and banged the controls. Two of his best friends, dead. Only two of their group besides him remained, and he had no clue where they could be. The galaxy, doomed now to the Sith. What hope was possibly left-

And he looked at his namesake, Li Suzuki.

The new hope.

Tag: Peeps
  12. Admiral_Palpetine Jedi Youngling

star 3
    OOC:

Hello everyone! Jodack here! Im wondering if you all still remember me.... I played this game months ago when it first started, and then i lost interest. Well, let me tell you, ive regained interest and am wonder if DD will let me join back in as my old charactor, that is if DD's still the GM.... If you guys could lend a hand that would be great, i look forward to your reply...

Jodack Palpetine
  13. LadyAngelic Jedi Padawan

star 4
    OOC:

Jodack! Hey this rp is wraping up..you can join the new rp

here

you can join as your old char if you want...Oochy and myself are the GM?s.

(This is Angelic_308 BTW..I donno if you were here when I made this sock.)
  14. LordJoda-181 Jedi Padawan

star 4
  15. Rogue9-Horn Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Welcome back
    ~Rogue~
  16. Rogue9-Horn Jedi Master

star 4
    IC, sorta:
    EPILOGUE FOR ZEN FORD
    After his ordeal with Joda and the Imps, Zen helped train padawans and served with his fellow Jedi, raising the boy who Joda had entrused to them. After about 2 years he was reunited with his old love Jaya Swanson, and his son Zen who was around the same age as Joda's kid. He trained them both in the ways of the force and raised them well. Later he retired to Seaside Correllia with Jaya.

OOC: Does that work for a ending? If nto disregard.
    ~Rogue~
  17. darth_nemisis Jedi Master

star 6

The lightsaber had managed to cut the imperials vibro-sword off at the handle, but did no damage to the man at all. However, the Jedi did manage to kick the Imperial right in the face. The imperial flew back a few feet.

He crawled to his feet, and shot off a few rounds with his blaster, his only weapon now. He was getting tired off playing games with the Jedi and knew he had to kill him. He hadn't been succeeding, so he decided to sacrafice himself, and he would take the Jedi with him.

He charged faster at the Jedi, grabbed his grenade, set it, and held it in his hand. He neared the Jedi, with only a few seconds before the grenade would blast, and slid on the gorund. Right before he reached the Jedi, the grenade exploded, leveling the hallway in which they were in. The blast rocked the whole building, causing some of it to collapse. The grenade had killed the Imperial, most of the soldiers, and there was no way that the Jedi could have survived it.

TAG: Joda, Jedi

darth_nemisis
  18. LordJoda-181 Jedi Padawan

star 4

*Joda Saw the Imperial coming, Grenade in hand, He was performing a Hendriss Manou
    the Duros word for sucide attack. The explosion rocked the room. the very foundations of the building were being shaken, the roof Toppled, charred flesh from the Imperial painted the crumpling wall.*

*Joda Reacted on Impulse, dropping to his knees and creating bubble, with his control elemental skill. Rocks came and tumbled onto the dying warrior. the invisible field kept most of the rocks back, but a few still fell through, and slammed against Joda's head. Blood gushed from a wound above Joda Eye patch, and tears gushed from his Eyes. There is no escape. There is no glorious finish. There is no second chances. I am no more. *

*Joda's Arms began to buckle under the weight of the rocks, The power of the Force seemed to leave, but he felt closer to the Force then he ever had. Finally, after a short eternity Joda's stregnth was no more.*

Joda let out a battle cry, and an avalanche of Debris rained on the duros. thousands of Kilograms of rock pinned his body to the floor. flattening bone, turning organs into rubble. His comrades would never truly know his fate, nor his former master, his friends of old, or the little sluissi boy. Joda faded away into dust never to walk the plan of existence again.*

*Some would say the demise of Joda was a tragedy, that should be morned by every decent sentient in the galaxy. But in reality Joda's Life had been a tragedy full of pain and suffering, Hardships and losses. As the body of the fallen hero became one with the Force, the Spirit of Joda Shown brighter than it ever had. the tragedy was over, and the next act was just begining. For in this Story, death is only a step among many.*

TAG: No one. :_|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.