FF:NZ Dark Trooper In NZ?

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Drew, Jul 30, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drew Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm curious - I was told that the EU Darktrooper was never released in NZ and it would ring true with the failed efforts I had to find it - was the Darktrooper, in fact, released in NZ or not? I believe the EU Spacetrooper was also not released in NZ - is this true?
  2. SWNZ Jedi Master

star 4
    Tis true, there are many figures that never reached our shores.
    We get most of our figures direct from suppliers now it's that bad.
  3. Chansplace Jedi Master

star 4
    as far as i know, Darktrooper/spacetrooper was a Fanclub exclusive set.
    Kyle Katarn was also supposed to be unavailable in NZ, but i managed to find one at K-mart.
    Other exclusive figures from the fanclub include Princess Leia Hoth/ Death Star Droid set, Pote Snitkin/ At At Driver set, and
    Death Star Trooper/ Ree Yees set. these first two of these sets were supposedly available at retail in Australia, but the DS trooper/ R Y set is still quite sought after.
  4. ACERIMMERROCKS Jedi Master

star 4
    In Invercargill we never got any freeze frame figs that is slack.
  5. Drew Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yeah, it was pretty slack when I was down there too. I'm in the US now, so I was able to hunt down the EU figures, but even now they are very hard to come across and to get them you often times have to get them from a (shudder) trade show which means the price is jacked up big time! Any idea what the complete, mint set of all EU figures and vehicles is worth?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.