main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dark Uprising: (Anakin & Padme)

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by Stridarious, Feb 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    After talking with Darth_Elu & Mertroid I have decided to create "Dark Uprising: (Anakin & Padme)" which Is a story that takes place after Episode 2 and between Episode 3. I got the idea from an RPG that was created a couple of months back, ?Lover Tears-A New Start?. However, the difference that appears in my RPG here are that you are requested to play a character from the film. We will eventually work our way to the destruction of the Republic and the construction of the Evil Empire. Moreover, perhaps even further then that. Nevertheless, as of the moment just focus on the main characters featured in Episode 2 and 3. You can get the character bios from Star Wars.Com Character Data Bank I?ll supply a list?I also suggest you choose a well known important character to the plot that you can control, that would not only be cool, but also fun. Do not choose an army solider or a droid for they die to easily. Get the pic? Good.

Main Character List: (these are but a few,you can choose others that may be of great need, also remember to have atleast two important characters)

Anakin Skywalker
    Padme Amidala
    Obi-Wan-Kenobi
    Count Dooku
    Lord Sidious
    Yoda
    Mace Windu

Rules:

1. No foul language, or inappropriate behavior, which would lead to or cause any unwanted problems, this includes and is not limited to any sexual themes or behaviors that may be questionable. As seen in the RPG Thread rules, and your (TOS) Terms Of Service boards.

2. Everyone must post either daily or weekly, unless commanded to do otherwise by myself (Stridarious) or Mertroid. If for some reason you can not accomplish the task set before you then we ask that you either PM or IM us and let us know so that we may come up with some type of compromise.

3. OOC?s are strictly limited to the use only in cases where questions are asked that pertain mostly to the thread or stories that revolve within that thread, no personal chat, I ask that you use PM?s or IM?s for those things that result in personal conversations.

4. Absolutely No god modeling, even in the fights between you and a Jedi Master or Knight try and make them interesting not quick!

5. Obey all commands given by the GM?s or (General Managers) of this thread. Failure to do so can and will result in an immediate removal from this thread.

6. NO fighting on this thread!!! If any unwanted verbal conflicts arise within the thread, we ask that you contact either Mertroid or me your GM by PM or IM where we will then deal with the situation to the best of our ability. Do not go and try to solve this dispute on your own. If no response or resolution can be compromised, then the thread itself will be postponed until this conflict can be resolved. Unless, disagreement arises the other member involved with the conflict will only receive a warning. If the member proceeds to disagree then we, the GM?s have the right to dispatch an immediate removal, despite their many attempts to clear their slate.

7. Everyone must post a character sheet, before joining. Moreover, that character sheet must be filed out completely.

8. Read and understand all posts before posting.

9. If you are lost or do not understand where your character stands, please do not leave or give up. Instead PM either myself or Mertroid, in order to get a quick summarization of what events have just occurred on the thread. If neither of us responds, please wait. We are probably busy and will respond as soon as possible.

10. Only the actual character can post their damage.

11. Try to make your stories realistic, and still within the Star Wars universe.

12. Nevertheless, most importantly have fun! (That is what RPG?ing is all about.)

Character Sheet: (make sure you fill one out before starting your story)

Name:

2. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Name: Anakin Skywalker
    Hair Color Hazel Brown
    Eye Color Brown
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 128
    Brief Clothing Description: Brown under-shirt with a black leather over throw and Brown pants, wears a belt clip where his Lightsaber is attached, also has a dark brown Jedi cloak which he wears most often.
    Species/Race: Human
    Lightsaber(s): Two Blue & Green colored Single bladed Lightsabers (mostly ues just one Blue Lightsaber)
    Ship: Regular Jedi Star Fighter, but when flying around with other Jedi, he tends to fly a Naboo Royal Star Cruiser.
    Extra Weapon(s): None
    Affiliation: (Jedi, Sith, Rouge) Jedi
    Bio: A child born of prophecy, possibly conceived by the will of the Force itself, Anakin Skywalker has left an indelible mark on the history of the galaxy, leading it through periods of lightness and dark.
    A child slave on Tatooine, Anakin and his mother Shmi were sold by their owner, Gardulla the Hutt, to the unscrupulous Toydarian junkdealer Watto. While in Watto's employ, Anakin learned valuable mechanical and technical skills. He earned the reputation of being able to fix anything. So technicaly inclined was he that at the young age of nine, he cobbled together a working protocol droid -- C-3PO -- to help his mother.
    Anakin was a kind, selfless child. He had no thoughts of greed or malice in him. Though that is not to say the boy was docile. When his adrenaline surged, Anakin had an aggressive competitive streak. Anakin's participation in the foolhardy sport of Podracing is testament to this.
    Anakin Skywalker is the only known human capable of handling the extreme speeds of Podracing. His small frame allowed him to sit in the tiny cockpit, and his superhuman reflexes gave him the advantage he needed to keep up with alien competitors better suited to the sport. Anakin's reflexes were actually the product of Force-intuition -- the boy could see events before they happened, and respond to them in kind.
    Anakin's sensitivity to the Force and his racing talents caused him to cross paths with the Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn and the young Naboo royal, Queen Amidala. They were fugitives from the Trade Federation blockade of Naboo that desperately needed passage to Coruscant. In order to win the needed parts for their damaged vessel, Anakin figured into a cleverly crafted wager that depended on the outcome of the Boonta Eve Classic Podrace.
    Anakin pitted his racing talents against the scheming Dug Podracer, Sebulba. The young boy ultimately bested the treacherous alien, winning not only the race and the needed starship parts, but also his freedom. He also garnered the attention and admiration of Queen Amidala, who was disguised as a simple handmaiden at the time. Despite their age difference -- she was fourteen and he, nine -- he professed someday that they would marry and carried a devoted crush on her.
    Unfortunately, Anakin was unable to win his mother's freedom. Qui-Gon sensed incredible Force potential in the boy, and Anakin's bloodstream held a record number of midi-chlorians. When he departed with Qui-Gon to proceed with his Jedi training, Anakin was forced to leave his mother behind. Although a new life of adventure awaited him offworld, his thoughts dwelled on the kind and quiet Shmi.
    Qui-Gon Jinn believed Anakin to be the Chosen One spoken of in an ancient prophecy, the one who would bring balance to the Force. The Jedi Council was reluctant to train the boy, feeling his future to be clouded and that Anakin was too old to begin Jedi training.
    After the liberation of Naboo -- wherein Anakin bravely piloted a starfighter into the heart of the Trade Federation Droid Control Ship -- the Council rescinded its original decision, and allowed Obi-Wan Kenobi to take Anakin as his Padawan learner.
    Over the next decade, the two forged a strong bond. Under Obi-Wan's careful guidance, Anakin became a confident, headstrong 20-year old with an impulsive

3. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Ok buddy, one question, and consider this, since i gave the suggestion of this whole thing, kind of(i just had to say it), can you make up characters? Do you have to use people already there? I think so but, just i case...lol

4. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: I changed the name of the RPG...I am in the middle of switching over the concept, so no, especially in this case now...try to stick with these characters, That George Lucas has already created. And no I am not playing as Count Dooku...lol, I highly suggest you play two characters though.

5. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: Alright so let the fun begin!! :)

6. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: I am also going to play Chancellor Palpatine. I'll post his bio later.

7. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002

Character: Padme Amidala
    Homeworld:   
       Naboo

Species:   
       Human
    Height:   
       1.65 meters
    Weight: 110
    Hair Color: Chestnut
    Eye Color: Hazel
    Weapon:   
       royal pistol/blasters
    Vehicle:   
       Naboo Royal (Queen's) Starship, Naboo Royal Cruiser, Naboo yacht
    Affiliation:   
       Galactic Senate

Bio: Born Padmé Naberrie, Queen Amidala was the formal name of the royal leader of Naboo. As a child, Amidala was prodigiously talented and extremely well educated. She had long been interested in public service, volunteering in the Refugee Relief Movement in her youth. Her efforts helped in the Shadda-Bi-Boran exodus. At the age of eight, she joined the Apprentice Legislature and became an Apprentice Legislator at age 11. By 14, she was elected Queen of Naboo.
    During the Trade Federation siege of Naboo, the scheming Neimoidians tried to force the strong-willed Amidala to sign a treaty that would legitimize a brazenly illegal occupation. Amidala refused, and was sentenced to a prison camp. En route to incarceration, Amidala was freed by Jedi ambassadors, who took the Queen and part of her retinue to Coruscant, to plead her case before the Senate with the help of Naboo's galactic representative, Senator Palpatine.
    On Coruscant, Amidala learned of the inefficiencies of galactic politics, watching as Trade Federation political maneuvering stalemated her plea. Following advice from Senator Palpatine, Amidala called for a Vote of No Confidence in Supreme Chancellor Valorum.
    Fed up with the Senate, Amidala returned to Naboo. She requested aid from the native Gungans in freeing her captured capital. During the Battle of Naboo, Amidala infiltrated her own palace, and forced Neimoidian Viceroy Nute Gunray to end the occupation. The cowardly Neimoidians, having their armies defeated, capitulated and freedom was brought back to Naboo.
    While Queen Amidala was the ruler of Naboo she had a large staff of advisors and aides that handled the day-to-day affairs. Sio Bibble, for instance, was Naboo's governor. Captain Panaka was Amidala's loyal bodyguard and head of security. Ric Olié was the pilot of the Queen's gleaming Royal Starship and leader of Bravo Flight.
    Perhaps most important in Amidala's entourage were her five handmaidens. Saché, Yané, Rabé, Sabé and Eirtaé not only helped the Queen with her intricate gowns, hairstyles and make-up, but they were also trained in self-defense. When in danger, Queen Amidala disguised herself as one of her handmaidens, and adopted her less formal name of Padmé. When disguised as Padmé, Sabé assumed the role of Queen in her place.

When her terms ended, Amidala was constitutionally obligated to step down as Queen, though the public would have easily backed an amendment allowing her to serve longer. Though she had every right to retire and concentrate on her personal life, Amidala continued to be passionate about public service. At the request of the new Naboo monarch, Queen Jamillia, Amidala served as Senator of Naboo, taking the position once occupied by Palpatine. In a galaxy undergoing tumultuous changes, her outspoken nature shone as a beacon of reason and rationality in an increasingly fragmented Senate.
    With the rise of a Separatist movement that threatened the stability of the Republic, Amidala was one of the few championing a peaceful resolution to the crisis. Alarmist Senators tried to create a military force to protect the Republic, but Amidala led the opposition against the Military Creation Act. She believed such a measure would inevitably lead to hostilities against the Separatists.
    On the day of the Military Creation Act vote, Amidala's starship was attacked upon arriving at Coruscant. Seven people, including her decoy Cordé, died in the explosion. Though some suspected that disgruntled spice miners from the moons of Naboo were the culprits, Amidala believed that it was actually Count Dooku, leader of the Separatists, behind the attack. In truth, it was an old enemy, Nute Gunray, who was behind the bounty hunters hired to finally s

8. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: [face_laugh] alot of long bios...lol, now lets have a Obi-Wan and Dooku...lol

9. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Long bios huh? Well heres another one
    Bio:.....
    Well it was kind of long and the character was cool. Right?

10. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: One thing I left out of Anakin's bio, forgot his actual height. He's height is 1.85 meters as an adult,so i hope that helped, and below is my other character. Anakin and Cahncellor Palpatine share a common goal, and also Palpatine is like a father to Anakin, a mentor, so thus that is why I chose both characters.

Name: Chancellor Palpatine (The Empire)
    Homeworld: Naboo
    Species: Human
    Height: 1.73 meters
    Weight: 130 pounds
    Hair Color: Whiteish Grey
    Eye Color: Blue
    Weapon: Dark-side lightning
    Vehicle: Imperial shuttle
    Affiliation: Galactic Senate, Galactic Republic, Empire, Sith
    Bio: Palpatine was the supreme ruler of the most powerful tyrannical regime the galaxy had ever witnessed, yet his roots are extremely humble, traced back to the peaceful world of Naboo. Before his rise to power, Palpatine was an unassuming yet ambitious Senator in the Galactic Republic. Palpatine saw the Republic crumbling about him, torn apart by partisan bickering and corruption. All too common were those unscrupulous Senators taking advantage of the system, growing fat and wealthy on a bureaucracy too slow to catch them. Palpatine's moment of opportunity came as a result of a trade embargo. The Trade Federation, in protest of government measures that would tax their outlying trade routes, blockaded and invaded Naboo. Naboo's planetary leader, Queen Amidala, rushed to Coruscant for Palpatine's aid. Together, the two pleaded to the Senate for intervention, only to see their request stalemated by Trade Federation filibustering. Frustrated by the government's inability to do anything, Queen Amidala acted upon Palpatine's suggestion, and called for a Vote of No Confidence in the Republic's leadership. Chancellor Valorum was voted out of office, and Palpatine was soon nominated to succeed him. The crisis on Naboo created a strong sympathy vote, and Palpatine became Chancellor. He promised to reunite the disaffected, and bring order and justice to the government. Despite his promises, the Republic continued to be mired in strife and chaos. A decade after his nomination, Palpatine's Chancellery was faced with the challenge of a popular Separatist movement led by the charismatic leader, Count Dooku. Many in the galaxy feared that the conflict would escalate to full-scale warfare, but Palpatine was adamant that the crisis could be resolved by negotiation. The Separatists didn't agree. Upon the discovery of a secret army of droids, it became apparent that the Separatists were on the verge of declaring war against the Republic. To counter this, the Republic needed a military, and Palpatine required the authority to activate the Republic's newly forged army of clones. To that end, Senators loyal to Palpatine motioned that the Chancellor be given emergency powers to deal with the Separatist threat. With spoken regrets, Palpatine accepted the new mantle of power. He promised to return his absolute authority to the Senate after emergency subsided. What no one realized was that the galaxy would undergo further upheaval, and that a state of crisis would ensure Palpatine's authority for decades. Palpatine instituted a military build-up unprecedented in galactic history. He created the New Order, a Galactic Empire that ruled by tyranny. The Jedi Knights, his biggest threat, were extinguished by his greatest dark side pupil: Anakin Skywalker, who had become Darth Vader. During the Galactic Civil War, Palpatine ruled with an iron fist. He disbanded the Imperial Senate, and passed control down to the regional governors and the military. During the Hoth campaign, Palpatine expressed to Vader his concerns over Luke Skywalker, a young Rebel powerful in the Force. Vader suggested that the two convert the youth to the dark side of the Force, an idea the Emperor seconded. The Emperor was a scheming ruler, planning events far in the future, using the Force to

11. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Name: Obi-Wan
    Hair Color: Brown
    Eye Color: Brown
    Height: Medium
    Weight: Tallish
    Brief Clothing Description: Jedi Robe
    Species/Race: Human
    Lightsaber(s): Blue
    Ship: Jedi Star Fighter
    Extra Weapon(s): whatever
    Affiliation: (Jedi, Sith, Rogue) Jedi
    Bio: He is Obi-Wan.

12. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: lol, Daniel's is good and short...lol [face_laugh] I guess we're all set to start.

Anakin stood on the long balcony over looking the Nabooian country side. Behind him Padme stood, watching as the sun rose from behind the lush green rolling hills.

Tag: Mertroid

13. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Padme gazed over at the scenery. The sun crept up over the trees, bushes and water. Everything glowed golden and bright. Dew drops fell from the ends of the leaves and cool and fresh everything was. Padme soaked up the heat of the sun and took in the morning.

Tag: Stridarious

14. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Turning arund Anakin grabbed for Padme's hand bring her closer to him, opening his lips to kiss her.

Tag Mertroid

15. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Their lips touched passionately as they kissed each other, then breaking the kiss Anakin stood and admired his bride.
    "I love you..." he whispered softly into her ear.

16. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    "I love you too," Padme whispered back in his ear as she brought him down and kissed him passionately and holding him close.
    Breaking it she leaned her head on his shoulder as looked upon the scenery again.

17. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    They both stood there holding each other, then moved back inside seeking warmth as day faded into night.

18. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Once inside Anakin smiled as he pulled out the small woden chair for Padme to sit, as they prepared themselves for dinner.
    "I forgot how to eat this good..." Anakin chuckled sitting across from her.

19. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Name: Yoda
    Hair Color: white
    Eye Color: Black
    Height: 2 feet
    Weight: Unknown
    Brief Clothing Description: Simple Jedi robes and cloak w/ a walking stick.
    Species/Race: Unknown
    Lightsaber(s): Small Green Bladed lightsaber
    Ship: None
    Extra Weapon(s): The Force
    Affiliation: Jedi
    Bio: Yoda is an ancient Jedi master who is often underestimated in his stature, Yoda was one of the most powerful and intelligent beings in the galaxy and highly respected. He trained many Jedi, such as Ben Kenobi, instructing all of his pupils fully in every aspect of the Force. He's one badass Master.

20. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Padme smiled and looked around and then back at him.
    "Tis a shame you don't know how to eat, am I going have to treat you like a baby?" Padme joked as she was ready to take a bite.

21. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: Welcome Jodo-Fett, or should I say Master Yoda.

IC: Laughing Anakin picked up his knife and began to eat, watchng a padme did the same.
    About ten minutes into the dinner Anakin broke the silence of the moment and asked, "So what do you think of this dinner I made it myself..."

22. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: Can someone tell me whats happening.

23. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Padme smiled. It's great. You need to cook more. Standing up Padme walked over to him and took his hands and he had stood up. Wrapping her arms around him she started to dance with him as slow, calm, and peaceful music played.

24. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    OOC: Where did this music come from? :confused: [face_laugh] lol. Oh well...anyway, Jodo-Fett just start anywhere. This is inbetween Episodes 2's ending and Episode 3.

IC: laughing Anakin continued to dance with Padme, then once the music ended he danced her over to their room. And passionately kissed her.

25. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    OOC: *Little boy Fett gets up from his bed and goes over to his computer and types up his RP for Yoda.*

IC: Yoda is alive.

OOC: *Little boy Fett smiles and pats himself on his back and leaves the computer*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.