main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Darkest before the Dawn (JA)--Trailer For Sequel NOW UP!!!!!! Edited/tweaked 3/12 evening.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JediKnight-Obi-Wan, May 25, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sat'zi

Sat'zi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 6, 2000
    *snicker, snicker.......* WHAAAHAHAHAAAA!!! That was hilarious!!! !!!!

2. Jedi Gryph Grin

Jedi Gryph Grin Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 25, 1999
    That was too funny JKOW!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>"Were you trying to make Padawan Obi-Wan into Padawan Obi-Wanda?"

Classic!!

3. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    Jane Jinn, its still on the way in USJS. In fact I've kinda been sitting back and waiting for someone else. When she's ready then I'll pop back in. Hold on to your hat hehehehehe

4. light_sabe_r

light_sabe_r Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    LOL that was funny! Poor Obi-Wan-Da.

He he he

5. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    Okay, where's my posty???? Urrhhgg.

6. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    Hahahahahahahahaha! That was funny! Thanks for cheering me up some, JKOW, I've been depressed lately. My sister leaving and all, and I can't get my own story off of page 4. It's stuck.
    Anyway, I eagerly await more story, it's totally awesome!

7. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    Okay, good they showed. Finally. Bastet I know how you feel about your sister. Mine just left today. She'll be gone for over a year before I get to see her again *Sniff*

[This message has been edited by JediKnight-Obi-Wan (edited 06-15-2000).]

8. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    Whooaa! Sixth page!!! Anybody out there???

Well guess what? No....don't worry, this is good news. I just finished 21k of this story. I got....uh inspired. I just mowed Darth Writters block down. Pulled an Obi-Wan move on him. tongue.gif hehehe

Anyway, I just have to spell check, send it off to be beta read, and then edit the changes in. So expect a update soon.

9. Bastet

Dec 30, 1999
    Glad to hear there will be an update soon.
    I was just thinking to myself what happened to this story. I was about to go look for it, in fact, but now I don't have too. Awesome!

10. RogueJai

RogueJai Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2000
    More? PLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEE

11. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    I'm REALLY sorry I didn't get this updated sooner. I had fully planned on it but the editing process is taking longer than I thought it would. Will you guys hang on till after the move? Heard tell it might be Wednesday or later before the board is back up. How are we all going to survive. lol

Anyways, expect a update from me after the move. As soon as its up I'll post!
    TTFN!

12. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    Okay seeing as how in the move to Snowboards it ate half of my last post. I am going to repost what it cut off. I don't know if that happens when the post are too long or what. I guess I'll make my post shorter. Urrhgg this new board will take some getting use to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Qui-Gon turned and looked at Meri, his gaze searching, a grin tugging at the corners of his mouth. Meri concentrated on a stray cuticle on her thumb, not meeting the Jedi Master's gaze.
    Slowly she stood and moved to leave the room.

"Padawan..." Alex's voice stopped her from escaping.

"Yes Master?" she questioned innocently.

Alex looked pointedly at her. "Where are you going?"

Meri didn't quite meet his gaze. "To get a cup of tea, Master. Would you
    like some?"

"Ahhh!!! It won't come off!" A high pitched voice came from the refresher amidst sounds of running water.

Alex glanced at the refresher door and Qui-Gon, who stood watching Meri,
    with one ear still listening to Obi-Wan's loud mutterings. He looked as
    though he were trying his best not to smile.
    "No Padawan. But perhaps you can tell me what is Obi-Wans problem?" Alex asked with a raised brow.

Meri put on her best "Who me?" expression, stalling for time.
    Just as Alex was about to question her further, the refresher door slammed open, missing Qui-Gon by mere inches.

"You put perfume in my Aftershave!!!!" Obi-Wan accused hotly. His face and neck were red from the scrubbing he had obviously done to remove the smell. Meri doubted he would have any success. She only had to put that perfume on every two or three days, such was its potency. She bit her lip to keep from laughing outright at Obi-Wan's appearance.

Quickly she glanced at Qui-Gon who was obviously trying his best not to look as amused as he was. The she looked at Obi-Wan who looked about ready to tackle her, and from there she looked at her own Master, who's blue eyes bored into her questioningly. "Yes Obi-Wan I did. Serves you right too!" she answered calmly.

Qui-Gon put an arm around Obi-Wan who looked as though he was about to say a thing or two, and led his still seething apprentice towards the tiny kitchen. Qui-Gon knew Obi-Wan would get over it rather quickly. Meri and Obi-Wan had been having these little fights since childhood. He wondered if they would ever outgrow such childish pranks. But perhaps he was just getting old. "Let Alex handle it." Meri heard Qui-Gon say to Obi-Wan.

"But Master, it burned...." he protested, his voice faded as Qui-Gon shut the door behind him.

Meri snickered before she turned to look up at her Master, who had moved to stand in front of her. A flicker of amusement lit his eyes as he looked at her. "Were you trying to make Padawan Obi-Wan into Padawan Obi-Wanda?" he asked her, his blue eyes dancing in mirth.

Meri forced herself to look her Master in the eye, even though it was hard to do so. "No, but you have to admit. That was good."

He chuckled and shot a look towards Obi-Wan's location. "I don't have to
    admit anything. I'm a Master." he spoke quietly, not wanting to be heard by a certain Padawan. "Padawan meditate here until we land." his voice was louder and sterner.

"Yes Master." she answered. Meditating was the lightest form of punishment for a Padawan. But for Meri, who always relished her quiet time, it wasn't punishment at all.

Alex patted her arm, then walked out to join Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan in the
    cockpit. He couldn't force himself to punish her harsher than that. In fact he could imagine himself playing a prank like that. After what Kenobi had done the day before it was only fair. Alex shook his head. //Maybe I'm just young at heart.// Alex felt the ship shudder as they dropped out of hyperspace. They would be landing soon.

Meri watched her Master leave, then knelt near her bed to begin her
    "punishment", a soft smile on her face.

13. light_sabe_r

Feb 11, 2000
    More soon JKOW?

14. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    *slinks into thread* It will be soon......from a certain point of view.
    Guys, I promise you! As soon as I get it back from the beta reader I will post it. Jedi honor. I have quite a bit to post if thats any comfort.......

15. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Well, I'll be here waiting for it. Jedi honour. And I hope you're planning on posting on USJS soon, too. I've been missing Meri and Alex.

16. light_sabe_r

Feb 11, 2000
    GET UP THERE!

Phew! Now that I did all that hard work in pushing this thread off the eighth page, I demand a post! :)

17. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    Well since you demanded it. :) Keep in mind this tiny bit hasn't been beta read. I'm worried about my beta reader. I haven't heard from her in over a week. I hope everything is okay.

~~~~~

In the belly of the star ship, directly underneath the meditating Padawan, a small black box sat unactive. As the ship dropped out of hyperspace three lights appeared for a split second on the black box, then flashed back off, as the box came to life. Red, yellow, and green. The red one reappeared, flashing for a period of time, then turned solid. In the next second the yellow light came to life flashing. Each flash ticking off the minutes until the deadly green flickered on.....

~~~~~

*Chew on that for while. lol*
    I miss Italics.

18. light_sabe_r

Feb 11, 2000
    I'm chewing! And swallowing! Te he he!

And loving every single bit of its taste.

But Know it'll come back to haunt me.

19. Sat'zi

Sat'zi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 6, 2000
    "deadly green?" AHH! What's going to happen?!
    JediKnight-Obi-Wan, don't stop there! I've haven't eaten my fill yet!

20. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    That was just down right mean JKOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. Bastet

Dec 30, 1999
    Gack! Splutter! Help, I'm choking! You can't leave it there! What's gonna happen?!??! More more more more more more more more more more more more!!!!!

22. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    I'm SOOO sorry you guys. I really am. I don't know what happened to my beta reader. Something must have happened to her computer or something. Hopefully nothing has happened to her. :( I haven't heard from her in over a week now. I don't know what to do.

23. light_sabe_r

Feb 11, 2000
    Oh no!

Bad beta reader! Oh. I too hope nothing has happened because that means no more story! WAAAH!

Please post soon?

24. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    Ahha found it again. This is funny!

25. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    Okay I'm going to RE-post this little bit because it has been changed. And what has been changed is important. Then I'll post a real post. :)

In the aft belly of the ship, a small black box sat unactive. As the ship dropped out of hyperspace three lights appeared for a split second on the black box, then flashed back off, as the box came to life. Red, yellow, and green. The red one reappeared, flashing for a period of time, then turned solid. In the next second the yellow light came to life flashing. Each flash ticking of the minutes until the deadly green flickered on.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.