main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Darkness Arising

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Kommander_Robotnik, Jul 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kommander_Robotnik

Kommander_Robotnik Jedi Youngling

Jul 9, 2011
    Title: Darkness Arising
    Author: Kommander_Robotnik
    Timeframe: 3,973 BBY to ?
    Characters: Very Many, this is going to be on Caliga and his rise to power
    Genre: Adventure, action, some angst. You know, Star Wars type stuff.
    Summary: A new Evil rises into play(Check thing in bold called "INTRODUCTION:" If you want to whole thing dramatically overdone.)
    Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars, or anything about it in any way shape or form, I only own the characters that I produce.
    Notes: This is going to be awhile, so comment on how you like it so I can improve along the way. Oh, and this thing will go by parts. I guess you can call them chapters, but w/e.

---------------------------------------------------

Introduction:

Little did the Galaxy know, this day, on the faraway planet, of Sembla , a new form of darkness was born. Just like many Dark evils, this had been born of war. Although many things came of the Mandalorian wars, which caused the final pawn to set in place, this was by far the most evil to come of it. This surpassed the evils of Darth Revan and Malak, as well as the evil Exile whom almost destroyed the force as a whole by killing off many Jedi Masters for his own gain. This evil was commonly considered to be more blood thirsty and more brutal than Darth Sion, more sadistic than the fabled Darth Traya, and more than powerful than the evil Jedi traitor whom served Darth Revan. It was pure evil, but those comparisons had yet to come. For it was many years before this evil was revealed.

Such power at the time was only dreamed of. But it had come disguised as a mere cripple. The soulless survivor of a crash on Sculrum, luckily, or unluckily enough, the creators of the evil had crashed and died, but the evil had been injured, and could not move below his neck, nor did his connection with the force register within the evil's mind. He was found by a Padawan on training. You see, Sculrum had a small Jedi Academy and Temple for the outer rim, the evil was taken in by the Jedi. Little did they know that they were healing and training the essence of evil. By an early age the evil could move his neck an had a light connection with the force in which he could feel other's around him on a higher scale than most Jedi. He used to be called "The Orphan" or "Baby" by many of the Jedi, but at age 9, his name was changed to Caliga, supposedly meaning Mighty Dragon in an ancient language. It's real meaning was "Darkness". He, and that name would be the face of pure evil forever and would change the Jedi and their way of life.

---------------------------------------------------

Part 1: The Baby

Sculrum's dark dense jungles hid it from most space travelers. On occasion one would have to land and would usually be greeted by a group of Padawan's offering assistance. But this time, it was different. A small trader ship nearly dove in a straight line into a clearing. Usually in such crashes the entire wreckage would be a flaming mess. The ship had happened to land in the quarry so a group was not dispatched to set out the fire. It was assumed everyone was dead and the fire would dissipate by the time the mining droids had to go and mine again. But the feeling for a new Padawan, a purple Twi'lek named Mara'liekadha felt that it was needed to search just in case.

"No, I refuse, such. I can not take a chance on you for nothing you are my best healer!" The head master, whom was also her master seemingly yelled at her. She was rather stunned. Such a man should not feel such a way. But she assumed everything was okay. He was her master, he had to be in the right. Any other thought did not cross her mind. "There's dark side energy from that crash. It might be residual, but we don't know. But you know of how eager slavers are to get another Twi'lek slave."

Mara'liekadha was shocked and openly displayed it upon her face. If they weren't in the court yard she would smack him. She was more than capable to handle some slaver pigs. ?Master, I can handle any sort of trouble! I swear!? She was louder than most sounds in the court

2. JediDingo

JediDingo Jedi Master star 3

Mar 27, 2005
    First off, Mara'liekadha is quiet a name haha. I see a lot of potential here. Is this your first fan fiction? You seem sure of yourself and were you are going with the story, so congrats on that front! I get the sense this is a very dark story. I'm not sure how I feel about the Jedi being eager to battle the Vurk, but other than that I am really looking forward to this! Keep up the good work.

3. Kommander_Robotnik

Kommander_Robotnik Jedi Youngling

Jul 9, 2011
    Yeah Mara'liekadha is getting a name change. lol She's known as Mara now that she looks after the kid, I'm pretty sure she's just going to act as a motherly figure. And yes, this is my first fan fic, although, I write in my spare time, so it isn't too hard to pick up on. I felt like the other Jedi needed to be killed off for some reason, no clue why though, and thanks, I'm actively working on the next part.

4. gaarastar58

gaarastar58 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 19, 2010
    Sounds good, Keep writing!

Conor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.