main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC ~darkness flows so dark the emperor shudders~

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Kazuma_Kuahara, Jun 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    On this day, My Aunt's birthday, the anniversary of a death of an Uncle and Aunt of whom I never met, and never shall. My Uncle commited suicide.

2. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    I guess though, in a sense, I am glad that his suffering is over. No matter how much he will be missed, and forever loved. Tom, I will miss you for the rest of my days. I just wish, I could have spoken to you atleast once more. May you be in a happier place.

3. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Sorry to hear that, Kazuma. It's times like this when one doesn't know what to say.

4. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    Well, I understand that. In all honesty I don't think there is much many can say. I do thank you for your sympathies. It is one of those times that have to be taken one hour at a time. Then eventually one day, and so forth.

Update: the fire has been temporarily blown out of the rocking asses...

5. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Its(suicide) crossed my mind more than once. Luckily I never went through with it. As bad as things are or have been, I try and remember that things arent THAT bad. Especially now that I have my kids. I could never willingly leave them.

6. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    ... time and place, this is not... discuss later, I will...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

7. Yoda1968

Yoda1968 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2004
    clouds everything the darkness does, but give up, we must not. For if we give up, the darkness has won. Fight til the end we must.

8. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Am I reading this right? Are you mourning over the death of someone you've never known?

9. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    no, no entropy that is not it at all. what I am mourning even more than the death is that i didn't have one more conversation, but isn't that the way it would be. one more is never enough. but i will not allow this to destroy me, i will use his memory to draw on for strength. if any of you have thoughts suicide, please call one of us, we are here for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.