main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Darkness of Temptation (Dooku/Qui-Gon) co-written with Kynstar Thank you for the awards!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Layren, Oct 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Yikes! [face_worried]

More soon? A great story, you two, but I expected that when I saw your names!

2. tangled_sphere

tangled_sphere Jedi Master star 4

Dec 28, 2003
    This is wonderful you two! [face_love] I am so glad Qui was able to confide in Kyran but I fear for all of them. Dooku is just teetering on the edge and he definitely needs someone too!!!! ;) I have a feeling this secrecy may drive him further to the darkness.

That scene with Kyran and Qui was AWESOME! =D=

3. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    Diane You're quite correct. Lies when unchecked can spread into something you can't control, like wildfire. Qui-Gon and Dooku are about to find that out -- thanks so much for reading!

Rogue Yes, poor Kyran now has a horrible dilemma about whether or not to do as his friend asked and keep silent, or not. But you really can't blame poor Qui-Gon. He IS right you know. There is a reason why Anakin never told the Jedi Council that he murdered the Sand People in a fit of rage and Qui-Gon's fearful of the same thing happening to Dooku and getting thrown out. What he needs to realize that his actions stem from fear and fear leads to anger as we all know :D Thanks so much for reading!

VaderLVR THanks so much!! Here is a new post for you :)

tangled_sphere fear is the path to the dark side! ;) As our Jedi are quickly finding out -- thanks for reading! Glad you enjoyed it! Kyran is thrilled that more folks like him ;)

Well everyone here is the new post! I'm going to be out of town next week from the 24-28 so I won't be able to update but once so to make up for that we've got an extra long post here for you -- enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The Master had meditated most of the night, and shear exhaustion took over as he finally slumped to the ground from his kneeling position. He had not idea of the time and could care less as he succumbed to the darkness of sleep.

Han'yaie bustled in, in the predawn to check on his patient. He checked the Padawan's vitals and assessed him through the Force and was pleased to see that the infection was mostly cleared up. While the Padawan was still asleep he gave him another shot of antibiotics to help clear the remainder out and gently took the oxygen tubes from the Padawan's nose. He would be fine now.

Qui-Gon squirmed and came awake feeling the sharp prick in the arm and his eyes fluttered open feeling Han'yaie remove the tubes in his nose. "Do you make a habit of poking people with sharp objects early in the morning as a wake up call in general?"

Han'yaie chuckled. "I'm glad to be seeing you too, Padawan Jinn. And if you would like to know, you are a lot better, henceforth why I have removed the tubes from your nose."

"Yes thank you very much, I can breathe easier without them in my nose," he said wryly. "A broken nose and tubes isn't much fun."

"No and I don't believe we'll be able to set that nose ever again." He sighed and eyed the Padawan sadly. "I'm sorry Qui-Gon, it looks like you'll be stuck with that for the rest of your life...unless you go in for some major surgery."

Qui-Gon frowned deeply. "You can't fix it?" He said sadly.

"Not unless you want to go in for surgery. I know you hate doing that."

Qui-Gon shuddered at the mere idea and he sighed. "Jedi aren't supposed to be vain. I suppose I should just leave it like it is," he said forlornly.

Han'yaie shrugged. "It is up to you, if you don't want it I'll log it in your records of your refusal at the idea."

The Healer smiled. "At the rate that you are reacting with the antibiotics, you might be able to be released tomorrow. I want to hold you for just one more day for observational purposes. Would hate to release you too early and have a flare up."

"I'll have one of the Healer Padawans bring your breakfast. I'm sure you are hungry, right?"

"Yes. I'm starved," he paused. "Are you bringing it from the cafeteria or the healer's food?" he said wrinkling his nose at the idea of eating the food in the wing. It wasn't known for its tastiness.

"Well I'll get food from the cafeteria if you would prefer." He crossed his arms. "But on one condition - you will give no flack to either me or any other Healer, is that understood?"

Qui-Gon sighed a little and rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "So you say I have to obey or eat nasty food right?"

"Yes, your choice." He smirked slightly.

Qui-Gon scowled. "You're evil. Ok ok ok. I'll pick the food."

"As in....Ward food or cafeteria's?" A sparkle shimmered in his eyes as he dragged t

4. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    YAY! Begone evil nose tube! ::Stomps on it.:: Funny bargain. Poor dooku.

5. tangled_sphere

Dec 28, 2003
    *Takes notes on getting her own patients to behave* ;) Love the food bribe!

Qui is just beginning to realize the consequences of what they are doing. This is just so painful, trying to decide what to do. And poor Dooku! He is struggling so hard! I have a bad feeling about this meeting. I could just sense the dread in Qui when he heard about it. Great job, you two!

6. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    Loved the whole thing with the nose. Dooku should just come clean. It appears that they are all getting in deeper and deeper and it may be that Qui takes the fall for Dooku. That's just not right!

Good job.

7. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Holy msokes, you two write so much, I hadn't realized there were so many post.. a good thing, very good thing for me! :D

A wonderful thread!

8. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    DarthIshtar
    *Snrk* Yeah Qui's happy it's out...now if he can just find a way to leave the Ward ;) hehehe

t_s
    Yeah, I thought the bribe would make a funny ;)

Yep foreboding sensations are warranted. Trust your instincts you should my sister Padawan ;)

dianethx
    Glad you liked the nose bit! I figured this could be an easy way of explaining the broken nose of the 'Liam' Qui. hehehehe

Dooku should come clean, but Qui is ever so insistent that he doesn't.

Healer_Leona
    Hehehehe well we technically have finished the story just have to post the parts. We're juz fine toothing it right now...well when I can. My insomnia is kicking back up and my thinking ain't up to par to give it credit. So I'll do what I can and hope for the best ;)

[:D] Thanks for all your support and encouragements!! We are happy that you are enjoying the fic!!

[face_thinking] This helps reduce my time hopping in my own fic *snrk* since eventually I will have my fic with Dooku end around the Ep III: RotS timeline.

9. Rogue_JediKnight

Rogue_JediKnight Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 19, 2002
    Yah! Extra long post.

They are both walking such a dangerous path and I can see nothing good coming from this.

Great job with the emotional tension and the understanding of the personal ramifications for both Qui-Gon and Dooku. And kudos to Kyran for trying to do what's right for his friend even though he may not fully trust in Qui-Gon's motivations.

Happy Thanksgiving,
    Rogue

10. Layren

Oct 28, 2003
    Rogue Glad you're enjoying the story! Qui-Gon is just about to find out how much trouble the consequences of his hiding it will be and Kyran IS a very good friend to Qui right now. He wont' say anything unless he's directly asked but he won't lie. He knows better.

So does Qui for that matter. Thanks for reading! Here's a new even longer post! I'm going to be gone starting tomorrow so there won't be a new post until next week :) Happy holidays everyone!

Han'yaie folded his arms across his chest. "I figured we could finish our conversation from yesterday, if you have the time and so desire."

Dooku's jaw tightened as he took a reproachful stance. "I was concern for Qui-Gon for the incident on the planet shook him up."

"That much was obvious. However I do not appreciate you telling me how to do my job."

"And I do not appreciate it when you do not wait when I ask you too."

"The best time to give a patient medicine or something unpleasant, Master Dooku is when he is distracted. I did what I thought was best, " Han'yaie said folding his arms across his chest.

"Distracted?! He was having a flashback! Could you not feel his fear?" Dooku's nostrils flared slightly as his face regained full color and then some. His control was not at its best and it was beginning to tax him greatly.

"Master Dooku, everyone is not perfect. If you feel my judgement was in the wrong you can go to the Council about it and lodge a complaint. However I think I was acting in his best interests."

Dooku growled out a sigh. "*You* caused him to flip out further! Did you not see that? Common sense should have revealed itself to you in showing that the hypospray was aggravating the cause further."

"Just feel next time, *feel*. I thought Healers were known for that?" He said a little bit to sarcastically and regretted the tone of his voice. He could not get the control back under his feet.

Han'yaie drew himself up to his full height. "That will do, Master Dooku. There is no reason for that tone of voice. I am not perfect. Neither are you."

Dooku's face reddened even further at the inclination that he wasn't perfect either. He literally bit the inside of his mouth to prevent the retort from leaving his lips. Grimacing slightly under the pain, he just nodded curtly once and left the Healer standing in the hallway. He had to get away.

Han'yaie stalked off as Dooku left. He knew he wasn't perfect and had flaws. Even healers didn't know everything though they were often expected to. He sighed. He had patients to see.

There was only one place that could help Dooku...a place he only visited when he was as torn and upset as he was now - the top of the Temple. He had not been there in years.

The wind whipped his cloak about as he stood bracing himself against the tall of one of the spires. He sighed and leaned back against the stone and metal. Closing his eyes, he attempted to grasp the Force but found it elusive. Tears began to stream down his face as he bowed his head in defeat. Will this never end? Will I never have control again? I wish...I wish I could talk to someone...if only my Master wasn't on the Council. But could I even talk to him? How would he react? His 'perfect' Padawan is no longer perfect...he is tainted and a failure. Gulping heavily the next thought sent chills through him. I am a killer now...how the troll would shudder and disown me for that... This time the sob did leave him as his shoulders shook slightly under the weight of his failures.

#######

Qui-Gon was staring out into space thinking about the meeting the next morning wondering what he was going to say to the Jedi Council and he hoped to the Force they wouldn't ask him about his Master. He would gladly take the fall for him if need be, but he truly hoped it wouldn't come to that. He was frightened at the idea of being sent away from the Temple. It was the only home he had ever known. Get a grip on yourself, Jinn. You're seventeen -- act like it, he told himself.

Kyran saw that it was getting late a

11. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    YAY! Qui-Gon's confiding in a person of authority!

12. tangled_sphere

Dec 28, 2003
    Qui-Gon is just being twisted inside out! :_| I'm glad Han'yai and Kyran are there for him. But our poor Count. He is taking this all alone and shutting everyone out. Poor, poor Dooku. Poor Qui! I don't think this meeting is going to go well.

Looking forward to the next part and Happy Holidays you two! [face_love]

13. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    DarthIshtar
    Yep Qui is squeeling ;) but for a good reason. The poor kid has soooo much on his chest and it's weighing heavily on him.

Now Dooku on the other hand... *sigh* stubborn, prideful cuss. He could have someone if he'd juz get over his arrogant attitude. Then again he is a prideful man and that leads to his downfall in the future.

t_s
    Hey! Yeah it's eating Qui up cuz he knows it's wrong to continue with their farce. At least he has a friend to talk and now the Healer to help.

:_| I know! Our Count to be has nobody! But it is his fault. He has 3 that could help him if he'd juz open himself up! But nooooo, prideful (soon to be) old far won't hehehehe and it won't get any better for him either :(

I hope your T'day goes well too! [:D]

Happy Eating for those who celebrate Thanksgiving!

14. Layren

Oct 28, 2003
    I came back a day early from Thanksgiving travels hoping to beat the bad traffic :) While you're all stuffing yourselves with turkey leftovers, here is a new post to read :) And it's extra extra long to celebrate the holiday season -- see how generous we can be?! :D

The loud snore awoke him and he turned on his side. Opening his eyes he spied the chrono and saw that it was close to dawn.

Getting up, he sighed. I guess it is useless to go back to sleep, Qui has to meet the Council... Fear shot through him and mixed with the dread that had been with him these last few days. Hiding...I've been reduced to hiding!

Growling he shot out of bed and grabbed a fresh tunic from the closet and headed for the refresher. Hot shower...maybe that'll wake me up.

Qui-Gon was awakened several hours earlier than he would have liked by Han'yaie making his rounds early in the morning. He scowled at the Healer as he was woken up. "I was just enjoying my nice dream -- I was away from here."

"Oh really?" The Chief Healer chuckled as he finished up checking Qui-Gon's injuries. "Well it looks like I am right. You can be released for sure today." He didn't want to mention the Council meeting so he let that drop before he brought it up.

Qui-Gon sighed. "Do I have to?" He rolled over and was still. "I'm dead, see?"

Han'yaie lifted an eyebrow and chuckled even more. "Dead, eh?" He then walked over and analyzed the Padawan. "Well if you are I guess I should have our morgue section prepare your burial. I'll be back in a few. How do you like your flames? Slow to heat or straight hot?"

"Straight hot," He deadpanned.

"All right then. I'm off to lay in the report."

"Good at least I won't have to see the Council then.

He walked away a few feet then turned on his heel. "Report that you are officially released. I'm sorry Qui-Gon, but you should just get it over with. I'll have someone bring you breakfast...or would you rather wait until after the meeting?" He knew that either way Qui-Gon probably would lose his appetite.

"After, please," Qui-Gon said with a grimace.

The Healer nodded, "I'll be right back then."

Qui-Gon got up from the bed, glaring at the Healer's back as he did so. He began to pace the floor nervously thinking about what he was going to tell the Council.

Dooku scowled as he walked toward the Healer's Ward. The shower had not really worked, yeah he *looked* awake, but mentally he was shot. The rate this is going I won't be around to turn myself in... Sighing heavily he entered the ward and headed for Qui-Gon's room.

//Padawan, are you awake yet?// He sent before entering. He did not want to wake Qui-Gon up if the young man was not awake.

//Unfortunately// Came the response. //Han'yaie makes rounds early you know.//

//Ahhh yes, I forgot...// He then opened the door and entered.

"Well have you gotten the ok yet then?"

"Yes, Master," Qui-Gon said distractedly, not looking up from his pacing the floor.

Dooku sighed, the Master's appearance was not one of his best and it was grating on his nerves. Looking rather haggard and slightly bloodshot, he noticed as he glanced in the small mirror's reflection near the desk against the wall.

He looked over at Qui-Gon and noticed the young man's pacing. "We can still call this off, Padawan." He did not like seeing his apprentice worked up...he knew that the cause was himself.

Qui-Gon shook his head stubbornly. "And then what? Let them throw us both out?"

Dooku stood up straighter and looked down his nose at Qui-Gon as his brown eyes flashed slightly. "No! Only I will take whatever punishment they wish to give. You are innocent in this matter."

Qui-Gon shook his head again. "Their punishment would be disastrous to the order and I won't let it happen."

Dooku's shoulders slumped as he made his way to the window; his steps slowed as thoughts ran through his mind. "As you wish..." He could not muster the mental strength to argue, as he felt weak and drained.

Qui-Gon tensed as Han'yaie came back and

15. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Augh! My sympathy is no longer with dooku! AUGH! AUGH!

16. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    Okay, I'm ready to kill Dooku now. He's just digging Qui-Gon in deeper and deeper and he doesn't even get punished for it. Qui is taking the fall and it's not a pretty sight.

Hope Qui can get out of this one!

Good job.

17. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Ayi! Don't hate my baby too much! *snrk* hehehehe Told you Master! They'd hate Dooku :p hehehehe oh well ;) yeah poor Qui indeed! You two should be sympathetic toward the boy. Sacrificing a lot for his Master! How sweet is that! [face_love] ahhh the affections between Master and Paddy! :D

18. tangled_sphere

Dec 28, 2003
    That was so intense! :eek: I know why Qui is doing this, he is facing losing everything because of the revelation he's had through the Force. There will be serious consequences if Dooku leaves the order. I just know Dooku will do the right thing, but he must not let Qui fall! I think I was as nervous as Qui during that meeting. They really need each other right now. Very well written you two!

19. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Oh dear, a dispoute between master and healer is not a good thing... though I do wonder how much Han'yaie has figured out at this point. Dang, I wish Dooku would talk his problem over with Yoda...his idea that his master believed him to be perfect is perhaps an indication of how wrong his thinking is. Oh boy, does the Council know??? I doubt that Dooku has given them any knowledge on his slow descent to the dark. And now Han'yaie will certainly know something's up with Qui-Go wanting to stay. So he told him the whole story, I knew the healer and some inkling. Poor Qui, he should just go and get it over with, waiting will not make it easier.

Oh, just the thought that Qui-Gon's being reprimanded when the wrong is so much the master's... Dooku should have fessed up.

What a wonderful story you ladies are weaving.

20. Layren

Oct 28, 2003
    DarthIshtar Can't say that I blame you ;) what kind of master would let their padawan go through such a thing? :D Thanks for reading!

Diane You're not the only one! Hehehee. Dooku will have his turn, don't you worry. Thanks for reading!

tangled_sphere you know how QUi-Gon is. Once he's got his mind made up there's no changing it and he is very self sacrificing. Risking everything to hopefully prevent what he sees from coming to pass. That's part of why we love him so much. Thanks for reading!

Leona Nope, the Council is completely clueless at this point. Dooku has lied even to them, digging both of them in deep bantha poodoo :D Glad you're enjoying it! Thanks so much for reading!

I'm busy with the awards right now so posts maybe a little bit slower than twice a week but I'll do my best to keep up with it all and don't forget to vote if you haven't already! Without further ado, the new post!

Qui-Gon sobbed for several minutes and his sobs eventually died to rhythmic whimpers and he put a hand to his side. "Han'yaie's gonna kill me if I mess them up again," he said sniffling.

"I doubt he'll be all that upset. You will have to just take it easy for the next two days." Dooku said as he reluctantly let go of Qui-Gon to get the lift going again. It actually felt relaxing holding the young man. I should have done that more often with him when he was growing up...I am amazed that he still is caring and feeling after what I had him go through.

He hiccuped and then sniffled again. "The Council is not good for your health. They should put a warning label on the door before you go in."

Dooku chuckled at that. "All too true young one...hmm gives me an idea." A mischievous glint shone in his brown eyes. "Perhaps something for us to do in the future, eh?"

"If I have a future," Qui-Gon said, sniffling a bit.

An eyebrow lifted and the glint vanished. "Oh?" The lift doors opened and the Master stepped out. "Let's to our quarters so we can discuss what happened."

Qui-Gon hastily dried the tears on his face. He did not wish to meet anyone and he knew he probably looked awful from crying like an initiate. "Yes, Master."

Dooku led the way to their quarters after allowing Qui-Gon to compose himself, he understood the need to not be seen in a moment of weakness. Lately he had been having a few of those 'moments' himself.

Qui-Gon followed his Master to their rooms and he sighed upon entering and tossed his cloak haphazardly in a corner. He didn't care about the fact that he was being disorganized.

"Obviously it did not fare well..." The Master allowed the tossed cloak to slip his mind...this one time.

"That's putting it mildly."

The weary Master took his own robe off and laid it across the back of a sofa neatly. Taking a seat he eyed his Padawan. "Do tell then? And all of it." He motioned to the chair that he knew was Qui-Gon's favorite.

Qui-Gon slowly eased himself into his favorite chair. Thinking about the meeting made him queasy let alone retelling it but he did as his master told him.

Dooku's face reddened as his Padawan explained what could possibly happen. "If they dare...I will not allow it!"

"Master please! What else can we do?" He asked helplessly.

"I will not allow it, regardless of what you think. You are young and have a bright future ahead of yourself. You are still *growing* Padawan.
    I've *grown* all that I am going too..." His voice drifted off. He did not like the idea of leaving the Order, but by the stars he would not
    allow another to take his fall!

Qui-Gon flinched. "Please don't Master. I would not wish this on anyone."

"Then it won't be put on just 'anyone'. We will wait to see what their verdict is. We'll both have to work on our patience...though mine is worn thin right about now..." He sighed heavily as he rubbed his face
    roughly with his callused hands.

Qui-Gon nodded. "Yes, Master."

The Master looked down at his hands, scowling. "I still can't believe them! But then again I should not expect

21. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Awww that's why i love kyran.

22. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Hey! Check it out Master! :D she liked my take on Kyran! [face_dancing]

He is a sweetie :D very loyal to his buds hehehe

23. tangled_sphere

Dec 28, 2003
    Yes, the Council definitely should have a sign, warning: May Be Hazardous to Your Health! :D

Dooku holding Qui [face_love] That was beautiful. Dooku just wants this to be over, but it will not be that easy, I just know it. Something is going to boil over, I just sense it! [face_worried]

Loved it when Kyran and Qui are exchanging thoughts, they are great together.

Excellent job you two, I just sense that things are going to get worse for our Master and Padawan team.

24. Layren

Oct 28, 2003
    Wow! THanks ever so much to who nominated this story for Best Collaborative on behalf of both of us!! We very much appreciate it!

25. Layren

Oct 28, 2003
    Will do replies in a little bit -- here's the new postie :D Congrats to all those who have been nommmed and extra thanks from both of us!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Several hours later Qui-Gon stretched. "Good game. I win."

"Ahhh you just got lucky!" Kyran chuckled as he too, got up and stretched.

"You came in close," Qui-Gon pointed out.

"Ahhh I know, just a game anyway. So I guess I better go since you're supposed to be... well you know...grounded." Kyran sighed. "Com me later, ok? Maybe we can talk or meet up somewhere if possible?"

"Ok. I'll see if I can be let out for awhile," he said with a smirk on his face.

Kyran shook his head and bid Qui-Gon good-bye.

Qui-Gon fiddled with the puzzle game for awhile after his friend left wondering what he should do and he sighed.

Dooku sensed the Knight's departure and came out of the room. "Did your talk go well with Josel? I thought you would like some privacy..."

"Yes, Master," Qui-Gon said fiddling with his hands. "I won," he piped up, holding the game.

The older Jedi smiled a little. "Well you were always good at that particular game, Padawan."

"So...what did you tell him exactly?" Dooku asked quietly.

Qui-Gon chewed on his lip. "I --" Qui-Gon trailed off wondering how to break the news to his master that both his best friend and the healer knew what had happened.

Dooku paled as he watched his Padawan. His breath left him and his words were huskily said. "You told him...didn't you?"

"Yes, Master. He felt it from our link when I had a flashback -- I had to tell him."

Dooku's eyes slammed shut as his jaw tightened considerably. His breathing became ragged as he tried to keep a lid on the rising rage. "I trusted you...this was your idea to begin with...and yet you told someone?" His voice was level, but it was tinted with the hard suppressed malice.

Qui-Gon flinched and hurriedly backed away from his Master feeling his rising anger and having no wish to get in the way. "I'm sorry, Master."

His eyes snapped open as the darkness of the pupils flamed. "Sorry?" He hissed out.

"It was an accident," Qui-Gon said as he backed away even further.

Seeing his Padawan step back each time he spoke in anger put out the blaze that burned inside him. He fears me now...my own Padawan is afraid of me! A despairing sadness overwhelmed him and all his energy left him with his exhaling breath. Look what I've become... He turned away, ashamed at himself and guilt tore at him once more. "I see..."

Qui-Gon bit his lip. He might as well confess all. "Han'yaie knows as well Master. I made him promise to keep it in strict medical confidence."

Dooku turned around quickly as the anger rose once more. "You told *him*?! By the stars whatever for?!"

Qui-Gon swallowed hard as he waited for the blow to fall. "I tried to get him to keep me longer so I wouldn't have to meet with them," he said through clenched teeth.

"That's it... this has gone on long enough! He will probably go straight to the Council and turn me in?I might as well go and tell them myself." The Master growled out as he grabbed for his robe and started putting it on. The anger was consuming him causing his vision to blur and his hands were shaking slightly.

Qui-Gon grabbed for his Master's arm. "No!" Qui-Gon hissed. "He promised under patient medical confidence that he wouldn't! You're letting your anger cloud your judgement again!"

The tall man nearly flung his arm at the apprentice, but stopped at the last second. His nostrils flaring and his face had turned a slight red in color. He took several deep breaths in attempt to calm himself. The boy is right...there is no reason why Han'yaie would go against his medicinal oath to his patients. Lowering his head and sighing, he closed his eyes. "Yes...yes I am. It is difficult Qui-Gon...and painful." He rasped the last bit out. Once again admitting his weakness bothered him immensely.

Qui-Gon let out a breath seeing his Master try to calm himself and he let go of his Master, wincing at his tender ribs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.