main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Darkness Returns (YJK, Jacen/Tenel Ka) ****UPDATED 2/15!!!! i still need a beta**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jacesolo1138, Mar 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacesolo1138

jacesolo1138 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
  2. jacesolo1138

Jan 27, 2002
    up again...

3. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    *comes skidding in*

SORRY I'M LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

*mournful look*

And it was such a good postie too........

:D

WELL DONE JACE!!!!!

MORE!!!!!

4. jacesolo1138

Jan 27, 2002
    Thanks a lot Jaid. I'm working on the next post but it's coming along pretty slow. I'll have it up as soon as I can... A few new readers might motivate me too... ;)

~jacesolo1138~

5. jacesolo1138

Jan 27, 2002
  6. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    I'm working on the new reader's Jace just give me some time!!

;)

7. jacesolo1138

Jan 27, 2002
    NOOOOO, this was all the way back on page 4! This needs an UP!

8. jacesolo1138

Jan 27, 2002
    grr... page 4 again. Anyone want to be my official upper?

9. The_Jedi_Obi-Solo

The_Jedi_Obi-Solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2003
  10. jacesolo1138

Jan 27, 2002
    ^bump

~jacesolo1138~

11. The_Hooded_One

The_Hooded_One Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
  12. jacesolo1138

Jan 27, 2002
    Due to an extreme case of writers block I had the idea of making the next chapter a round robin. Hopefully that might help get me past the writers block. So, post and tell me if you're interested.

~jacesolo1138~

13. Soulwalker

Soulwalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2003
    You know I'm up, man. :)

14. jacesolo1138

Jan 27, 2002
    Anyone else?

15. Eowyn_Jade

Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    Oh! Oh! I can up!!

::waves hand around::

of corse I probably should be working on my own stories now... :confused: ....

:D

Oh well!

8-}

UP!!!

EJ

16. jacesolo1138

Jan 27, 2002
    Ok, here's my part, its a round robin chapter so here we go... and I didnt run this by my beta so forgive any mistakes.
    The pounding against the metal door of Anja's apartment startled Jacen awake. He jumped out of bed, Tenel Ka, still dressed in her lizard skin armor since she didn't have a change of clothes, did like wise. "What was that?"

"I do not know. I cannot sense it through the Force," Tenel Ka said.

"Well I get the impression that it's not friendly." He darted out of the room and into the living quarters. He saw Jaina, Zekk, and Anja run out of their rooms.

"What's going on?" Anja asked.

"What ever is at the door isn't friendly. Anja, is there another way out of here?" Jacen asked, hurriedly.

"Yes, there's an escape ladder outside my bedroom window that leads to the roof of this building."

"Okay, we need weapons too. Do you still have your lightsaber?" Jaina asked, as they ran into Anja's room. Anja quickly opened the weapons locker in the corner of the room and tossed everyone a blaster pistol. She reached back into the locker and tossed Jaina the lightsaber. She clipped the lightsaber to her belt followed Zekk to the window. Zekk opened the window and climbed out as he heard the door start to give way. He saw the ladder attached to the side of the building. Zekk grabbed one of the rungs and swung out onto the ladder, the others swiftly followed behind him.

As Jacen, the last one out of the room, reached the top, a series of blaster bolts the walls around him. He scrambled on top of the roof and looked down to see a metallic arm go back into the window. Jacen felt a tingling in the Force. He hit the ground and rolled, bringing his blaster to bear as the blaster bolts zinged by his head. She looked in the direction of the shots and saw a figure clad in full Mandalorian body armor crouched next to the turbo lift housing. Boba Fett. Jacen rolled across the ground and fired in the bounty hunters direction. The instant he saw Fett duck behind the wall he was on his feet and sprinted for cover. He ducked behind a small spire and eased his head around the corner. Fett snapped off a shot in Jacen's direction and he quickly pulled his head back as he sensed the blaster bolt through the Force. The shot hit the spire and shards of permacrete flew through the air. One large chunk struck Jacen at the base of his neck. He hissed in pain as his hand flew to his neck to remove the shard. He pulled it free and he saw blood on his hand.

Ok, pick up from there.

~jacesolo1138~

17. Soulwalker

Mar 18, 2003
    Alright, an update is forthcoming from me. :p

18. The_Hooded_One

The_Hooded_One Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
  19. Soulwalker

Mar 18, 2003
    Alright, here's the continuation for the fight scene:

Jacen's vision began to blur as he pressed his hand against the gash on his head. Bracing himself, he used the Force to enhance his muscles and lunged across the rooftop towards the durasteel door rising from the top floor. His pulse raced as he could practically feel the ozone of the blaster bolts sizzling past directly behind him. His mind whirled as to Boba Fett's skill; he could even keep up with his Force enhanced speed.

His train of thought was broken, however, when a pair of hands reached out from behind the outcropping and dragged him into cover. Fett's fire ricocheted off the durasteel with resounding pings as he snapped off his last shots at Jacen's retreating back. Tired from his physical exertion, spots began to dance in Jacen's vision as darkness slowly clouded his sight. He could vaguely make out Tenel Ka leaning worriedly over him, exerting more pressure on the now dull ache behind his neck. He could only utter one thing before he allowed the darkness to envelope him: "Tenel Ka..."

Tenel Ka gave Jaina a panicked look as Jacen faded into unconsciousness. "He has been injured; I must take care of him. Can you hold off Boba Fett by yourselves?"

Jaina's worry for her brother nearly matched Tenel Ka's, and she did not hesitate in saying, "Of course. Anja will stay here and give you cover fire, Zekk and I will take Fett on." Tenel Ka looked up and gave Jaina a look that conveyed thanks, understanding, and gratitude all at once. Jaina smiled at her sister-in-law and turned to see Zekk holstering his blaster and drawing his lightsaber.

"Come on Jaina, he won't wait forever. Anja can only keep him in one place for so long." Jaina nodded and stood, holstering her own blaster and drawing her blade. Glancing at Tenel Ka, she saw that she had shifted Jacen so that his head was held in her lap as she slipped him into a healing trance.

Turning, she replied, "Alright. I'll take him, deflect the bolts for me as I-"

"Not so fast, Jaina." Jaina was startled as she heard the adamant tone in his voice. "I'll take him, you block the bolts." Before she could open her mouth to object, he went on, "Fett isn't just anyone, he's a master at close combat. I don't want you hurt."

He'd turned and left before Jaina could form a coherent thought, so she decided she'd question him on it later. Walking after Zekk, she found him kneeling behind Anja as she fired volley after volley from her blaster, ducking back routinely to avoid Fett's dangerously accurate shots. As she knelt down behind him, he said, "Alright, Anja's going to set her blaster on auto fire to give us time to ignite our sabers before he tears us to pieces with blaster bolts. But we've only got about five seconds before her pack's depleted, so be ready."

Jaina barely had time to take this all in before Anja was yelling at them to go. Zekk launched off his haunches and turned the corner, Jaina trailing him by mere centimeters. Orange-yellow and violet blades leapt to life in unison as Anja's cover fire promptly stopped its assault on Fett's position. Almost immediately, return-fire lanced out at the pair of Jedi. Jaina opened herself to Zekk, who grasped her Force presence in return, and neatly picked off every shot that seemed would hit either of them. Neither was afraid of hitting each other, such was the sureness of their Force meld.

As they closed the distance on Fett, he suddenly rocketed from his hiding place and landed behind them. Zekk immediately spun around to guard Jaina's back as she took the precious seconds to reorient herself on Fett's position. Keeping well out of reach, Fett kept his right hand guardedly over his left, which they both knew concealed a Mandalorian poison-dart thrower. One pinprick would render either of the Jedi useless within seconds. Jaina caught Anja moving stealthily to line up Boba Fett in her sights, and raised her blaster.

Apparently, Fett had caught Jaina looking over his shoulder.

20. jacesolo1138

Jan 27, 2002
    Awesome job, man. So, anyone else want to join in?

~jacesolo1138~

21. Elven_Jedi_Maiden

Elven_Jedi_Maiden Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2003
    Ohhh! I love this story!

I'll write some if no one minds...
    What do I gotta do? Just post it here when I'm done? (sorry, newbie syndrome [face_blush] )

It might take a day or so, since I currently have to share one and a half computers with three other 'net addicted people...

22. Ra_Skywalker420

Ra_Skywalker420 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2003
    ::stares blankly at the computer screen:: tehe. that was cool. ::something snaps in mind:: AUGH! WHATS GUNNA HAPPEN TO ZEKK? ::jumps into story and grabs jaina and zekk's sabers and flips into a frezy of lots of blades and blaster bolts and successfully kills IG-88 before anything happens:: HAHA! yeah right, i wish i could do that! that would so rock. ::sits back down and waits for more::

23. jacesolo1138

Jan 27, 2002
    Yeah, just post it here once you've written it

~jacesolo1138~

24. Elven_Jedi_Maiden

Elven_Jedi_Maiden Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2003
    Alright then! I'll have it written hopefully sometime tomorrow...

25. Ra_Skywalker420

Ra_Skywalker420 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2003
    lookie lookie! post number 99!

i'm anxiously awaiting the new post...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.