main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Darkness Returns (YJK, Jacen/Tenel Ka) ****UPDATED 2/15!!!! i still need a beta**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jacesolo1138, Mar 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue_Princess

Rogue_Princess Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 8, 2003
  2. The_Jedi_Obi-Solo

The_Jedi_Obi-Solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2003
  3. jacesolo1138

jacesolo1138 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    All the sudden i feel motivated to write. Yeah, I'm loooooooooooooong over due for an update. So maybe I'll have one up in a few days.

~jacesolo1138~

4. The_Jedi_Obi-Solo

Jan 6, 2003
  5. Sword_Of_The_Jedi

Sword_Of_The_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 2, 2003
    This story is great!

More soon?

6. Sword_Of_The_Jedi

Sword_Of_The_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 2, 2003
  7. jacesolo1138

Jan 27, 2002
    As you can probably tell I've had a bit of a burnout on star wars recently but i think I'm over that. I'm gonna try start writing some more so look for post soon. Thanks to all of you that kept bumping this to the top!

-Jacesolo1138

8. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Unmask Fett Unmask Fett Unmask Fett Unmask Fett Unmask Fett Unmask Fett Unmask Fett Unmask Fett Unmask Fett Unmask Fett Unmask Fett Unmask Fett Unmask Fett Unmask Fett Unmask Fett Unmask Fett Unmask Fett Unmask Fett Unmask Fett Unmask Fett Unmask Fett Unmask Fett Unmask Fett Unmask Fett Unmask Fett Unmask Fett Unmask Fett

BTW, wasnt the reprogramed body of IG-88A destroyed in the emprores plauge book ?

And wasnt he reprogramed to NOT hurt people in the YJK novels ?

thsi is good, I mean REALLY GOOD, keep it up

9. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    UPPPS
    "

NEW READER ALERT

Now i need more.. i love this story so much u have done an awesome job portraying the characters

10. jacesolo1138

Jan 27, 2002
    Okay, first of all I would like to apoligize for promising posts that never happened, sorry everyone... but I have a new post now! First I need a beta, hopefully someone that is good with grammar and characterization (sp?) and someone that has a decent amount of free time. Just post here or PM me if you are interested in beta-ing for me. the quicker i get a beta the quicker you guys get a post

11. jacesolo1138

Jan 27, 2002
    Is anyone still interested in reading this fic? if you arem post so I can see if its even worth writing more of it.

~Jace

12. jacesolo1138

Jan 27, 2002
  13. jacesolo1138

Jan 27, 2002
    please forgive grammar and spelling mistakes. i dont have a beta yet

"No," Zekk said, his eyes shining. "I've always been able to count on you. Thanks." He smiled, and she kissed him, then pulled away when she felt him wince again.

"Come on, I'll help you stand up."

"There isn't a lot of time," Anja spoke up suddenly. "We need to get out of here before Fett comes to. I have a ship...down there."

"Jacen needs medical attention now!" Tenel Ka broke in, an uncharacteristic edge of panic lacing her voice. "He's bleeding badly. We must get him to a medical facility."

"Taking him to a medical facility would put us in even more danger. You have to take a retinal scan upon arrival to verify your identity, and Brakiss is most likely monitoring them. The only chance we have is to get my ship," Anja knelt next to Jacen and took a look at his injury, "It's not as bad as it looks. As long as he doesn't lose much more blood, we'll just clean it out, put a bacta patch on it, and he should be okay."

Tenel Ka brought him out of the healing trance. She and Zekk helped him to his feet and walked toward the turbo lift housing. They reached the door and hit the call button, Zekk looked down to see Boba Fett's slack body lying motionless on the duracrete a few meters away. He slowly walked over to the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy, Jaina cautiously following behind him. With a blinding speed that neither of the Jedi were able to react to; Fett rolled and shot a poisoned dart into Zekk's neck and fired a cable from his right wristlet. The bounty hunter shot a cable from his left wristlet, cinching itself around her, as the other had done with Zekk. The cables pulled them closer to the bounty hunter and he ignited his jetpack, carrying them to a nearby building, where Fett's ship was on the roof. As Jaina struggled with the cable, she realized she had no chance of breaking free. *Jacen, go! Leave now! Get back to Coruscant and get Luke and Mara.*

*No, I won?t leave you. Who knows Brakiss will do to you*

*Jacen, the three of you have no chance to rescue us. Especially with the condition you're in. Go and get Uncle Luke* Jaina sent to Jacen as Fett drug them into his ship. No more than a minute later the ship rocketed itself into the atmosphere.

"She wants us to go back to Coruscant and get Luke and Mara," Jacen said weakly, leaning hard against the turbo lift housing.

"She is correct. With Jacen's condition the three of us would not be able to rescue them. Anja, where is your ship docked?"

Anja pointed to a large rooftop which had close to a dozen ships docked upon it, "It's over there. We need to take the turbolift down then take a horizontal tube over to it." Just as these words had left her mouth the doors to the turbo lift hissed open. They helped Jacen, who was becoming lightheaded from the blood loss, into the turbolift. The lift plummeted downward and came to a stop a few seconds later. The boarded a horizontal tube which took them to Anja's ship. It was a Corellian light freighter, similar to the Falcon, but a newer model. They boarded the ship and took off into the atmosphere. Minutes later they were on their way to Coruscant.

Boba Fett entered Brakiss' office with the two Jedi whom were flanked by eight armed stormtroopers.

"Excellent Fett, but where are the other two? Where is the Dathomirian woman and the other Solo twin?"

"They escaped. I have brought two out of the four people that you desired Brakiss, I am due half of my payment," Fett said, his voice expressing no emotion.

"Fine, I shall have the credits transfered to your account. Now go find the other two. I ship just blasted out of Nar Shadaa less that twenty minutes ago and its vector was tracked to Coruscant. Track them down and bring them back to me," Brakiss ordered. Fett gave a single nod and left the room to continue his hunt.

i know its not much but its a start. i have about twenty more pages writen for later in the story but its conne

14. jacesolo1138

Jan 27, 2002
  15. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Uh, wasnt Fett unconcious ? Howd he capture them ?

Glad youre finishing this!!!!!!!

16. jacesolo1138

Jan 27, 2002
    fett regained conciousness but he still faked that he was knocked out to catch them off guard... if that makes any sense

17. The_Jedi_Obi-Solo

Jan 6, 2003
    Another post!!!!!!!! :D

Great job! :D I enjoyed it! :D

18. Enelya_Sol

Enelya_Sol Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 2, 2004
    I just read this story and it's really good. What's Brakiss up to? I can't wait to find out. I hope Tenel Ka and Anja (you reminded me why I was never a real big fan of hers with that seduction scene) can get Jacen help in time. And Jaina and Zekk... What's Brakiss going to do with them? Hopefully Jacen and Tenel Ka will rescue them in time.

Can't wait to read more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.