main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi DarkRula says Hi

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by DarkRula, Feb 3, 2015.

1. DarkRula

DarkRula Jedi Master star 3

Feb 3, 2015
    So. Here I am. Found this place ages and ages back. Never joined until today. Been sat on the fence about it for ages, as I am most forums. But, I finally decided to. Why?
    Well, I'm a Star Wars fan. And a big one at that.

I'm sure you've heard plenty of 'how I got into this series' stories many times before. This one might be different. As it starts with a friend. And Star Wars Battlefront 2. 2006 was the transition between primary and secondary schools. Me and my best friend decided that, since Friday afternoon's were free, we'd have meets up at each others' houses for gaming sessions. Around December, he put Star Wars Battlefront 2 into his PS2 and we played for ages. I liked the game so much, he let me borrow it. And I can tell you now I was hardly ever off it. I knew nothing of Star Wars, and yet was drew into its world through this game. Since that time, my Star Wars knowledge and collection has only grew. Own all six films [both DVD and the Blu-Ray Complete Saga], have every season of The Clone Wars on DVD, there are numerous LEGO Star Wars sets around, have a selection of books and comics from the Star Wars universe, currently enjoying Rebels, collected numerous Star Wars related games. And did I mention my desktop background is currently Star Wars themed?

But, yes. Big fan of Star Wars, and you'll more than likely see me around the TV and Games section of this forum.

2. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    Hey and welcome. :)

I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Iron_lord and DarkRula like this.
  3. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Welcome hope you enjoy it.

DarkRula likes this.
  4. DarkRula

Feb 3, 2015
    Thank you to both of you.
    So far I am definitely enjoying getting involved with the conversations from other passionate Star Wars fans.

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome DarkRula! :)

Yep, we've heard many stories about how one got into SW, but not that often about the games.

Do you have the OOT or the OT on DVD?

Enjoy your stay! :)

6. DarkRula

Feb 3, 2015
    That would be the special editions. Came in a box set with a bonus disk.
    And thank you for the welcome.