main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spring, MO Darksaber 2010

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by merrick_stoller, Feb 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. merrick_stoller

merrick_stoller Jedi Master star 2

May 30, 2006
    I'd like to know what you all would like to see from the Springfield, MO Fan Force this year.
    This is what i'd like to see....

1. Monthly Meetings resume at the Library Center.
    2. More official interaction with the 501st, Rebel Legion and other Star Wars clubs.
    3. Adopt A Street clean-up. (Norm do we still have a street?)
    4. Springfield Fan Force Facebook page to compliment our Myspace page.
    5. SWAG!!!
    6. More communication on TFN forums.

These are just some things I would LOVE to see happen for the Darksaber this year.
    Please post any of your ideas below and I will do whatever I can to help make tis year awesome for us all!

2. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Merrick,
    As a RSA , I would like to see a Chapter Rep with more activity on the board. I PM your current one but have not herd from him/her. They have not posted anywhere on TFN of over a year. Do any of you guys have contact with the current Chapter Rep?
    One of the guidelines of a Chapter Rep is you have to post ,so to me that says he is no longer interested. I could be wrong but not posting since 08 tells me so.If you guys need a new CR ,put it to a vote and let me know. IF Darth Mordus is still the CR, id like to know he is still active.
    Im still new to the RSA duty so I hope im not ruffling any feathers .
    Best of luck Springfield!

Eric

3. Var_Pallo

Var_Pallo Jedi Youngling

Aug 27, 2005
    I see him every now and then. I'm also interest in getting more activity back in Springfield.

4. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Guys, This is up to you, Let me know if you want me to demote the current CR and promote a new one or leave it alone. I think if the current is not active then the CR job need's to be given to someone that has the time to do it.

Eric

5. Darth_Mordus

Darth_Mordus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    Hey folks. Sorry for the dry spell. First off I would like to just say that if you guys want me to stand down I will. But after a very stressful divorce, stressful move, and job stress, I am able to get the ball rolling on a new year for the Darksaber. I have met someone that is understanding and supportive of my hobby and has been behind me all the way.

The Adopt a street is still active and would like to see monthly cleanings again.

I am open to suggestions on Fanforce activities, meetings and locations. Although ,I wouldn't mind getting the library space again.

6. Var_Pallo

Var_Pallo Jedi Youngling

Aug 27, 2005
    I do believe the monthly meeting and Adobt-a-street should be are main concern at this moment. After that then we can decide on the others.

7. Darth_Mordus

May 19, 2005
    Well, do we want to try to secure the Library again or try some other venue?

8. merrick_stoller

May 30, 2006
    I always liked the library. It had plenty of room, wireless internet, food, and plenty of potential members walking around outside

9. Darth_Mordus

May 19, 2005
    I agree with that. I would like to get everyone there again to have another book reading. That would be cool.

10. GsWookie

GsWookie Jedi Master star 1

Feb 4, 2005
    Hey guys! We're trying to get KCFF up and going again too, so I was thinking, would you be interested in coming up to KC for the Bantha BBQ in June? Hang out w/ some SW peeps? We usually play SW games and have a water gun fight, etc. Plus lots of good food (and maybe drinks afterwords!) Let me know what you think!

Also, I was thinking of maybe doing something down there if you guys have something going on that we could come down to. I'm not promising a great turn out but there are a few of us that have friends, in and around Springfield we could visit if we came down...

11. GsWookie

GsWookie Jedi Master star 1

Feb 4, 2005
    Oh! If you have any good suggestions, KCFF is taking nominations for new names for the group. So far, we've got KC Moisture Farmers and Bantha Tippers. I think we'll do some more brainstorming at the meeting online this Sunday night.

See the KCFF boards for more info!

:)

12. merrick_stoller

May 30, 2006
    How about a new logo?
    And lets do a table at Visioncon again

13. merrick_stoller

May 30, 2006
  14. Var_Pallo

Var_Pallo Jedi Youngling

Aug 27, 2005
    I'd say we need to talk about it over this weekend.

15. merrick_stoller

May 30, 2006
    um.... not everybody will be there this weekend. Let me know what you guys decide than i guess

16. merrick_stoller

May 30, 2006
    Anything decided at PCC?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.