main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spring, MO Darksaber RPG game

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Var_Pallo, Sep 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Var_Pallo

Var_Pallo Jedi Youngling

Aug 27, 2005
    Though I would start this thread for are gameing forum. Are first game section is going to be an Sunday October, 2. Starting at 10am. It will be at Lori Coxs' house in Staford. She will abe e-mailing me directions to her house shortly. I will inturn send it out to everyone. I would like to know how many are going to be there, and it anyone needs to get there creature set up. We should run till about 4pm. Look forward to seeing you then.

2. indigo_larken

indigo_larken Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2005
    Sent Email to bobby! Or email me direct for directions and phone number. I will however not be able to get access to my email until about friday. Then access will go away til sunday...

3. Var_Pallo

Var_Pallo Jedi Youngling

Aug 27, 2005
    Direction have been e-mailed out. If anyone that wants to go did not get them. Let me know. I will get them to you.

4. Darth_Mordus

Darth_Mordus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    Got a call from Indie requesting that no one show up before 10 am.

5. Var_Pallo

Var_Pallo Jedi Youngling

Aug 27, 2005
    For those of you that could not make it, here is a run down on what happened. The Dark Saber crew was sent by Luke to check out an old Jedi library. Upon arriving and looking around they were attacted[face_worried] .

Several items were found. Several data card, two old sith light sabers, and an odd shaped data card with informetion on it about holicrons[face_mischief] .

The next game setion I will let everyone know what was exactelly found on all the date cards[face_praying] .

The next game setion have not been decided yet. I hope we can get a few more people there. The more we have, the more fun it will be.

If anyone has any question feel free to ask.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.