main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Darkside Uprising II: Imperial Dreams

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by LadyAngelic, Nov 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyAngelic

LadyAngelic Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2004
    Angel

*Angel looked up from her data pad as her former padawan walked into the room..the guards knew her so she never had a problem getting in.*

Dark Mistress,"

*Her padwan said bowing respectively to her as she stood*

I got another, a padawn.

*Angel raised an eye brow.*

"Where is she?"

*Angel asked pushing her long red hair back over her shoulder.*

tag: Joesha.

2. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    "There was a... complication, when i tried to sneeak her out of the building, she wouldn't shut up, i knocked her out but she kept on waking up." raine bit her lip. "I don't think she'll be waking up anymore. But still it's another off the list."

3. LadyAngelic

May 31, 2004
    Angel

"There was a... complication, when i tried to sneak her out of the building, she wouldn't shut up, i knocked her out but she kept on waking up...I don't think she'll be waking up anymore. But still it's another off the list."

*Angel nodded.*

?Very good...But we need a Jedi to lead us to the outhers...The sooner we wipe out the Jedi..The
    better.?

*Angel pulled her outer robe tighter around her and walked to the baloney over looking the city that had gone back to normal.*

?What did she say? outher than pleading for you to let her go.?

*Angel asked glancing over at Lelu.*

Tag: Joesha.

4. Master_Kast7

Master_Kast7 Jedi Knight star 6

May 12, 2004
    OOC: Where should I start?

5. LadyAngelic

May 31, 2004
    OOC: If your a jedi start with Joda..although I think Robal and Briina are in hyperspace.

if your a sith you can hook up with one of the outher sith or something.

6. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    "Well, first she condemed me, she said that the force only favoured the light, i replied that the force only favours the strong. The came the pleading then came the "I'll tell you anything." It is suprising how easyly a weak mind is broken. "Lelu smiled at the thought of it. "But all her information was rubbish. She told me that the jedi were planning an attack... and thet their secret weapon.... " Lelu's face went hard at the thought of the insolence. "Wouls be.... a jawa named jim. Naturally for wasting my time, i killed her. Her body was left outside a jedi training room, Let it be a lesson to them"

7. Master_Kast7

Master_Kast7 Jedi Knight star 6

May 12, 2004
    OOC: So then I should talk to Vassago?

8. LadyAngelic

May 31, 2004
    Angel

Well, first she condemned me, she said that the force only favored the light, i replied that the
    force only favors the strong. The came the pleading then came the "I'll tell you anything." It is suprising how easily a weak mind is broken. .But all her information was rubbish. She told me that the jedi were planning an attack... and thet their secret weapon.... Wouls be.... a jawa named jim. Naturally for wasting my time, i killed her. Her body was left outside a jedi training room, Let it be a lesson to them"

*Angel smiled the training room was being searched at this very moment.*

?Very good...Anything else??

Tag: Joesha.

OOC: You can

9. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    "No that was all, now if you will excuse me my lady, i am meeting a man in the town." Lelu said smiling as she stood.

10. LadyAngelic

May 31, 2004
    Angel

"No that was all, now if you will excuse me my lady, i am meeting a man in the town."

*Angel Nodded Turning back to face her former padawan.*

"Very well...Report back to me when you have anything else."

tag: Joesha

11. Robal_Krahl

Robal_Krahl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 23, 2003
    IC: Robal

?What about the outher jedi?....We?ll need help.?

"In a few moments, we'll be dropping from hyperspace. I recieved a communique from Elian Rimsey; he's regrouping what is left of the Jedi, and thats where we'll drop."

[=]His eyes flitted to the console, checking the timer; they should be dropping out within a few moments.
    The Jedi Master leaned back in his chair, Briina still in his lap. His hand slowly moved up her back, his fingers barely touching her spine[=]

"We may be in trouble... but we'll survive."

TAG: Angel

12. LadyAngelic

May 31, 2004
    Briina

"In a few moments, we'll be dropping from hyperspace. I received a communique from Elian
    Rimsey; he's regrouping what is left of the Jedi, and thats where we'll drop."

*Briina nodded.*

"We may be in trouble... but we'll survive.?

?We?re always in trouble...And we always do.?

*Briina said as Robal leaned back..She could feel his fingers brushing her back lightly .*

?I love you.?

*She said placing a light kiss on his cheek.*

tag: Robal

13. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    IC: Prince Delith - en route to Coruscant

Delith waited for the signal to pull out of hyperspace, but it hadn't come for the past hour. So he got up and stretched his legs, then he sat back down. Delith eyed the positioning on the Map, they were almost there. "Father, wake up, we'll be there in 10 minutes." "I haven't been here in years" Rex said yawning. They sat and watched the Hyperspace veiw for the next 10 minutes. A light started flashing indicating that they were in the Coruscant System. Delith broght them out of hyperspace, and piloted them towards the planet.

TAG: Angel or whoever is gonna control the flight tower people.

Evil.

14. Robal_Krahl

Dec 23, 2003

[=]Robal felt a joyous smile form on his face the moment Briina's lips connected with his cheek; she brought such happiness to his life that even the slightest touch of her hand would cause him to smile.[=]

?I love you.?

"I love you, too."

[=]Robal then smiled mischeviously; he had heard about her relatives and their banter before, how Briina always smiled when thinking of it.
    So he added to his proclomation of love[=]

"...Your Worship."

TAG: Angel

15. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    IC: Coruscant Imperial Traffic Control

"Unidentfied Feighter exiting hyperspace on Vector thirteen dash two, Area five-one, this is Coruscant Control Station Beta-15. What is your Designation, Cargo and Destination?" A female COmputer voice chirped over the comm.

TAG: Wiggins

16. LadyAngelic

May 31, 2004
    Briina

I love you, too."

*Robal smiled slowly...She knew he was up to something when he did this.?

"...Your Worship."

*Briina smiled and placed a light kiss on his lips.*

?Scoundrel.?

*She said winking at him.*

Tag: Robal

17. Barbatis_Rahl

Barbatis_Rahl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2004
    IC:: Nathen- Confrence.

"Master, may i what safe havens do we have left and what support." , Rahl had heard from his father how support mattered the most in a war. then inhaling slightly he said, "If we can rally some major systems to our cause we might be able to start to start to chanlage this new empire."

"We could also engage them in special operations. Where we can go under cover. And for example rout out a known sith rulling a system or something."

18. Robal_Krahl

Dec 23, 2003

?Scoundrel.?

"Me? I'm insulted; I am a highly respectable Jedi Master!"

[=]Robal was affecting shock, but the smile on his face didn't exactly make it believable.
    The console took this moment to beep at him, and Robal leaned over to pull the hyperspace lever back.
    The Crimson Acolyte, a now-obsolete model of starship, reverted from hyperspace.
    With Briina still in his lap, Robal activated the comm system, hailing the frequency given too him[=]

"This is Robal and Briina Krahl, requesting permission to land. Awaiting your coordinates."

TAG: Angel, Joda

19. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    OOC: Crips! now i've gotta come up with a name for my ship. :p

IC: Delith Wiggins

"Unidentfied Feighter exiting hyperspace on Vector thirteen dash two, Area five-one, this is Coruscant Control Station Beta-15. What is your Designation, Cargo and Destination?" A female Computer voice chirped over the comm.

Delith Hit the switch to transmit back "This is 'The Sith'ari' I have no cargo, just one passenger. Our Destination is the Imperial Palace." Delith fliped the switch again waiting for a response from the Control Station.

TAG: Oochy

Evil.

20. LadyAngelic

May 31, 2004
    Briina

"Me? I'm insulted; I am a highly respectable Jedi Master!"

*Briina laughed as Robal pulled them out of hyperspace.*

"This is Robal and Briina Krahl, requesting permission to land. Awaiting your coordinates.?

*Briina kept quiet she knew it woudn?t be good and miss the person on the outher end of the line in stead she just stayed still and toyed with Robal?s hair.*

tag Robal

21. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc: heres my small character

Name: Hiroshi Devler
    Species: half-maelibi (demon)
    Appearance: he has golden coloured skin and firey red eyes, he has inhereted his mothers looks, as the maelibi are rumoured to be more beutiful than angels. he has four miniture horns pointing backward on his head with long golden hair rolling down his back and is of musculer build
    Weapons: many blasters and a small maelibi knife

Lelu walked into the town and immediatly saw Hiroshi. "Howdey." She said walking up.
    "You're late." He said turning towards her.
    "Sorry, i'll make it up to you." She said as she walked up and kissed him lightly on the cheek. "I was talking to Angel." Hiroshi snarled when she said the word Angel.
    "That half Diathim?" He asked looking disgusted.
    "She is a powerful and dark woman, much like the Maelibi. "lelu said looking up into his red eyes.
    "Never compare a Diathim to the Maelibi." He said pushing her away, she looked up at him, her eyes looking hurt. "I am sorry, you know how i can't control the rage."
    "I know." lelu said taking hold of his hand. "I think what you need is to meet her." Lelu said smiling.
    "There is nothing i would like more." Hiroshi said sarcasticly.
    "She's like my mother, and i've met your parents, well mother." lelu said in the voice that always mad hiroshi give her what she wants.
    "Fine, at some point. I just hope that she hates her Diathim ancestery. Then we will have something in common." he said smiling.
    "You hate your Maelibi roots?" Lelu asked.
    "No i hate her Diathim roots." He said laughing. "I was brought up to hate the Diathim, the Diathim and the maelibi have been at war for a long time, now we are in a stalemate."

22. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    IC: Coruscant Imperial Traffic Control

"Sithari, our logs indicate no inbound vessel authorized for the Palace. We are putting you on Vector nine, Lane seventy-two. You are instructed to land at the Goverment Center and you can submit a request to land at the palace there.. Any deviation from this path will result in your ship's destruction."

Tag: Wiggins

23. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    IC: Delith Wiggins

"Sithari, our logs indicate no inbound vessel authorized for the Palace. We are putting you on Vector nine, Lane seventy-two. You are instructed to land at the Goverment Center and you can submit a request to land at the palace there.. Any deviation from this path will result in your ship's destruction."

Delith hit the butten to transmit back "Can you send a message to the palace for me? if so, send a message Emperor Vassago, tell him Wiggins is waiting to see him." Delith then piloted the ship accroding to the flight plan, then landed at the Government Center.

TAG: Oochy

Evil.

24. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    IC: Emperor Vassago---Coruscant

"Forgive me, m'lord."

~Syrrin says with a sigh, obviously feeling put out by having to act properly. Vassago nods to this, and waits for what he has to say~

"Pozax garvyt orvashyt... Rolth."

~He says again, in a more foriegn tongue. Not understanding, and assuming the prisoner's words are cursing, the Stormtrooper positioned behind him is quick to knock the man to his knees using the butt of his blaster. Vassago watches this...and does nothing to object. The Emperor does indeed know this man...he is an old friend he had come to know during the fifteen years passed. He chose to employ this Syrrin as someone he send to deal with things of a more..."delicate" nature.

After a couple of moments, Syrrin is back to his feet, and glaring up at Vassago, an impatient glare to his eyes. After returning the prisoner's stare for a brief couple of moments, Vassago turns from him and begins to walk away
    ~

"Release him at once."

~Vassago calls back as he walks way, moving back towards the elevator. He sweeps his flowing, elegant cape back behind him as he walks, his crimsons gaurds not more than a pace behind him as he keeps his pace towards the elevator. The Stormtroopers do as they're told and release the captive Syrrin. The General stays and speaks with the Stormtroopers on duty as they release the Chiss man, kicking him out of the cell and off on his way~

Tag: Eva

25. Eva_Pilot04

Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Knight star 7

Nov 15, 2001
    After being released from his cell, Syrrin turned towards the stormtrooper who had struck him. With a sadistic smile on his face, he winked at the man and made his way to the lift with Vassago.

Once the lift doors closed, he stood facing the Emperor, bowed slightly and began to speak.

"Again, I apologise for my... unconventional means of entering the palace, but I didn't want to dispatch two of your security officers on the day of your announcement."

Ever the stoic, Vassago stood with a blank expression on his face. Taking this as a nod to go on, Syrrin continued.

"It would appear that the Jedi and their Republic dogs have gotten much more bold. Before I returned to the capital, I had been tracking a group calling themselves 'Redemption.' They seem to be composed of ex-military operatives from the former NR and the Wargod Empire whose objective, to be perfecltly frank, m'lord, is your 'removal.' I'm sorry to say that I lost them on Gorgath VII. The man I was pursuing a few hours ago, however, bore their mark. With your permission, I would like to continue my pursuit without any further... interference."

TAG: Vassago.

Go n-ithe an cat thú is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.