main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Darkside Uprising II: Imperial Dreams

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by LadyAngelic, Nov 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnightEmily

JediKnightEmily Jedi Master star 4

Apr 30, 2004
    IC:

Sara clunched her fists. She closed her eyes. She saw her Master, the Master of light near her. "Stay away from me Master. I'm straying. I don't think I want to stop it either." She said looking at him.

Tag: all

2. bladex2

bladex2 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    IC-Blade~Dagobah

*He felt somewhat what she was thinking and stopped suprised*

//Sara...you think I'm so good?...I'm flattered but that is not true...I have struck out in anger, and I have many doubts about my progress of your training. Believe me when I say that it's not worth..you do not need to walk that path.. I am not all wise and powerful. I am just a young ex soldier... please.. I want to help.."

Tag:Sara, other Jedi

3. JediKnightEmily

Apr 30, 2004
    IC:

Sara looked at him.

She stopped, she breathed in and out. "I am different from you Master. I feel for someone I shouldn't. I have had anger every day of my life, but have hid it extremly well. I can't endanger you with this any longer. You MUST UNDERSTAND."

4. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Lelu

Lelu walked out of the room and followed the two jedi that left. "The Jedi are to stay in the room!" she shouted running after them, she found them and heard the girl say that she was straying. "Oh this shoud be fun."

tag: blade, sara

5. bladex2

Mar 5, 2004
    IC-Blade~Dagobah

*He kneeled beside her*

//Sara....//

"I do not see why having feelings for someone else is wrong, there is nothing wrong with that...unless their married or something...look, and about endangering me.
    ...I know you better than that...I don't think you will harm me...and I will take that risk but you musn't
    go anywhere... you will be a valuable member of the jedi someday, you will and are all ready stronger than me in some areas....but if you must...."

*looks away and grimances*

"I will not stop you from leaving...just...don't go dark or Sith on me will you?..Promise me that.."

6. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004

"Go grey!" she said smiling. "Its like not all hippy but its not goth."

tag; blade sara

7. JediKnightEmily

Apr 30, 2004
    IC:

Sara looked at him again.

She was clunching her lightsaber. She saw the other girl. He clunch loosened up. "I can't get rid of this anger, but i can control it. If i must."

She looked at him getting up. "I just hope your not wrong."

8. bladex2

Mar 5, 2004
    IC-Blade~Dagobah

"Me too Sara, now... I wish I could somehow help.."

*stops as he senses another and switches to telepathy*

//Sara...I wish I knew how to help you rid your anger.
    Now that I know this...it seems like I have indeed failed in a major part of your training....//

9. JediKnightEmily

Apr 30, 2004
    IC:

Sara'a looked up at him. She put her hand on his shoulder. "You did the best you could." She said looking at him again.

10. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004

"If your trying to be secretive going telepathic infront of a telepath isn't the wisest thing." She sai laughing slightly, "Theres a room down the hall, use that."

tag: sara, blade

11. bladex2

Mar 5, 2004
    IC-Blade~Dagobah

*smiles slightly*

"I'm glad that you don't resent that fact. It's just, your my first Padawan and I've gotten used to you being around and such...not that we've had a typical time that is."

*looks at Lelu and points, firing a light Bolt at her*

"Bad Lelu...okay... what do you want?"

Tag:Sara, Lelu, other Jedi

12. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004

Lelu waved her finger about. "Don't you go shooting your light at me!" she said angrily. " As i've been trying to say for the last 5 minutes, the Jedi are not ment to leave the room!"

tag: blade sara

13. bladex2

Mar 5, 2004
    IC-Blade~Dagobah

"And why not? Why do we have to stay in there?"

*walks towards Lelu*

"You see Lelu, I do remember you those 15 years ago and you were quite...troubled?.."

*stops and looks between her and Sara, shakes his head
    and keeps walking*

Tag:Lelu, Sara, other Jedi

ooc::Em had to go for a bit :p ::

14. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004

"Troubled? TROUBLED? I was more than troubled, do you know how many people i have killed? Do you know how that haunts me? Do you know how my sanity is holding on by a thread? You don't know anything about my troubles " Lelu snarled before composing herself. "The jedi must stay in the room."

tag: blade, sara

15. bladex2

Mar 5, 2004
    IC-Blade~Dagobah

*His only reaction to that was a raised brow*

"I am sorry if I offended you, that was not my intention....I do not understand.....!.."

*stops suddenly and starts to sweat and grow pale, as waves of pain radiate from him. He starts breathing heavily as the pain spikes in his head*

Tag::Lelu, other Jedi

16. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004

"Whats wrong with you?" Lelu said standing still, not even atempting to help him. "Someone should get a healer." she said calmly. "Tell me about your pain." she said squating by Blade,

tag: blade, sara jedi

17. bladex2

Mar 5, 2004
    IC-Blade~Dagobah

*Grimaces and curses as he suppresses the pain*

"It seems those Imperial bastards put something in my head...I only just felt it!...seems they activated it.
    Probally some sort of control device that was incorrectly installed because I escaped them... oh and thanks for the supportive spirit there."

Tag:Lelu, Sara, other jedi

18. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004

"Don't mention it. It shall be interesting to see how this manifests itself." Lelu said perring curiously at his head before tapping it twice.

tag: jedi

19. bladex2

Mar 5, 2004
    IC-Blade~Dagobah

"Oooh, i'm just thrilled, don't touch me!"

*Force Pushs her then stops and goes to his knees as another wave of agony rips through him*

"Arrrrrrrggh! No! I can hear a voice! Commands....."

*stops and stands, dark waves of dark side power radiating off him. His eyes start to turn redish orange
    as grins maliciously*

"I am Darth Slayer... I have finally conquered this body for my own...and now... I must destroy something."

Tag:Lelu, others

ooc::Suprise, I've had this in the works for a while now :p ::

20. JediKnightEmily

Apr 30, 2004
    IC:

Sara looked upon her old Master. "Who are you? What happened to my Master." she said glancing upon him.

21. bladex2

Mar 5, 2004
    IC-Blade~Dagobah

"He was weak and refused to use his true power, I am him as his Dark side, I was released while in captivity"

22. JediKnightEmily

Apr 30, 2004
    IC:

Sara'a looked at him. "You...You don't know what he wanted. He wanted peace." She felt her anger again. "You can't take the one person that meant something to me and take him again."

23. LadyAngelic

LadyAngelic Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2004
    OOC: Okay...All that just confused me.

Briina

I... i think i'll talk to him before you show him your face."

*Briina nodded she wouldn't object to booster getting a slight warning...It was better than surpriseing him.*

"Oookay...I am confused now....she does look like Master Angel...but she isn't?.... I hate being frozen."

"I'm not a clone if that's what your thinking."

*Briina said calmly looking up intime to see the tall man that was speaking to her sister earlyer.*

," Well. This is most unexpected. I am here to inform the Jedi that Master Errant is delayed. He is in an engagement that e cannoit escape from at the moment..."

*Briina raised an eyebrow.*

"From the way my husband was speaking about your masters message was very important...What has happend?"

Tag: Booster/Rest of the jedi (I'm not really sure what just happend so I'm gonna wait to respond to what happend with y'all.

24. bladex2

Mar 5, 2004
    IC-Blade~Dagobah

*he laughed darkly*

"Yes, he was weak because of that. Don't worry your pretty little head, he is still there, he is just locked away inside the fancy little chip in my head where I once hid. Oh and he can see and hear everything I do also...I am a personality "built" while
    we were in captivity, I was trained during the breif thaw periods and by subliminly(sp?) by a neural interface chip intalled in my head...oh he had selective memory wipes and a mental block around the chip, so he doesn't remember a thing."

*draws both 'sabers, igniting them, sneering at the platnium colored blades. He then used the force to rotate the crystals, realigning them with a secret compartment, activating the crystals within. Both 'sabers sprung forth electric black blades. He laughed*

"Now, perhaps I shall destroy you both...."

Tag:Sara, Lelu, other Jedi

ooc::Blade has anothers "person" inside him now, he was trained in the Dark arts during captivity also. That's also why he doesn't remember any of it. Darth Slayer is kinda a Maul type Sith, very 'saber and physical combat oriented, but isn't a wimp in force abilites either. I'll post Darth Slayer's stats in a bit.

Darth Slayer-Lvl 5 Sith Warrior-30 pts
    Absorb/Dissipate Energy-(B) 2
    Control Pain-(B) 1
    Enhance Attributes-(B) 5
    Reduce Injury-(B) 1
    Combat Sense-(B) 5
    Telekinesis-(B)4
    Levitation-(B) 1
    Lightsaber Combat-(B) 5
    Inflict Pain (S)- 2
    Remain Conscious-(B)1
    Remove Fatigue-(B) 1