main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Darkside Uprising II: Imperial Dreams

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by LadyAngelic, Nov 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Lelu

"Crush me?" Lelu asked laughing out loud. "You can try!" she said pulling out her sabre. "I'm higher than you, i could make you walk away right now wether you wanted to or not! But quite frankly i'd rather fight. I've been taught by the best sabre user there is, you dont stand a chance!"

tag: blade

2. bladex2

bladex2 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    IC-Blade~Dagobah

*he grinned maliciously*

"You shall fall!"

*he roared as he leapt and used the dark side to Inflict Pain on her as he landed he slashed powerfully downward with both 'sabers*

"DIE!"

Tag:Lelu, Sara, others

ooc::Umm..Lelu, not really :p Oh, and Darth Slayer will obey no one, not even higher ranking Sith/Dark Jedi except for the Emperor/Empress. He will pretty much try and kill anyone else that gets in his way::

3. LadyAngelic

LadyAngelic Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2004
    Briina

"That is for Master Krahl's ears only."

"Well, then I hope for your masters sake that my husband will arrive in time..If not...then he'll have no one to speak too.."

Tag: Booster

OOC: Am I still in the room with y'all?

4. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004

Lelu used her skill with the Karan Kai to block Darth Slayers unthoughtout attack. She then threw a large ball of air at him with great speed and power before moving it to swipe at him whilst he was distracted.

tag: slayer

ooc:
    taught karan kai by booster.

Force level: 6

Elemental Control(air):-(B) 5

Absorb/Dissipate Energy-(B) 5

Concentration-(B)2

Control Pain-(B) 2

Enhance Attributes-(B) 3

Contort/Escape-(B) 1

Detoxify Poison-(B) 3

Hibernation Trance-(B) 1

Reduce Injury-(B 5

Combat Sense-(B) 3

Receptive Telepathy-(B) 5

Telekinesis-(B) 5

going down!

5. bladex2

Mar 5, 2004
    IC-Blade~Dagobah

*He was suprised and snarled as the air slammed into him and was sent backward. He rolled backwards, springing up to block her attack.*

"Air! You hit me with AIR!"

*Drops into a advanced Teras Kasi stance and reverses both of his blades so that they are pointing at the ground and attacks, rapidly attacking with multiple low strikes, followed by a spinning roundhouse kick*

Tag:lelu, Sara, others

ooc::Blade trained from before the age of 6 in Teras Kasi, Bor Chi, Hapan Kickboxing, Tae Jitsu and multiple other styles. As Darth Slayer he has all of those skills and none of the restraint that Blade had.
    Over the 15 years he also was heavily trained in many Sith and Dark Jedi combat arts, including a perverted lightsaber style of Form VII. Also recived heavy subliminal training. :p :cool: ::

6. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004

Lelu used her telekinisis to throw severl boxes both in slayers way and at him with extreme speed. "I could kill yu without touching you," she said forcing her esence into him and trying to make him drop his lightsabre.

7. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc: UP! page 3 guys, wheres Slayer to fight me!?

8. Rogue9-Horn

Rogue9-Horn Jedi Master star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    OOC:
    I'm lost. Where's OOCHIE?
    :(

~Rogue~

9. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    OOC: MMEEEPPP! I forgot guys, :( sorry... Time to post IC.

IC: General Ootae

//The Jedi struck home their sabers against her armor. The impacts sent sparks flying across the hangar floor, but the blade made little more than a dent in the heavy alloy that covered her. She was all but invulnerable to their blades. She spun around to catch a blow aimed for her back with her right arm. She caught it, but not with her blade. Half a saber and a severed mechanical hand bounced along the floor. It didn't hurt, but a buzz zapped to Ootae's organic brain signaling the loss of the appendage. She whipped around, throwing her leg out to trip one Jedi and slice down with her sabre. The move was followed back a backwards jump where she force threw a Force push at the Jedi then spun and slamed her handless arm down on a control panel. Her clawed feet sunk into the floor to hold her steady.

"Time to end this Jedi..." An alarm blared and the blue screen of ions holding the atmosphere of the hangar in flickered out and the limited air of the hangar would rush out in seconds. The air condensed to liquid and froze into billions of ice crystals, usless as it was sucked into a void. The Jedi would die within seconds, while her protective armor would prevent her from suffering their fate.

TAG: Jedi

OOC: Sorry, I had to end it this way. The GM will have to rule, but it's my ship and there's no way to survive a vaccum without your organic body coming apart.. Try finding a way out of this one. [face_devil]

10. Rogue9-Horn

Aug 3, 2004
    OOC: U suck:p

IC: Zen felt the magcon field drop, "Now or never guys" Zen batted aside Ootah's saber and jumped for the hangar bay doors, he just barely reached them and was being driven back by the walls, his lighsaber cut a hole in the door, and using the force he pushed himself through, now, to get beyond the blast door, he gathered himself once more and left for the closing blast door down the hall.....//

TAG: whoever

~Rogue~

11. Generalgrievous108

Generalgrievous108 Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    hi im GOING TO BE GRIEVOUS.
    YES HE IS ALIVE I GUESS I JUST WANTED TO BE GRIEVOUS OK

12. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    Generalgrievous108 posted on 5/20/05 12:03pm
    hi im GOING TO BE GRIEVOUS.
    [hr][/blockquote]

[b][OOC][/b]: Simply put. No. You're not. This is [b]not[/b] an Episode III RPG. Stop trolling, or you will be reported to a MOD.

On another note, I will be posting today.

~Vassago

13. Barbatis_Rahl

Barbatis_Rahl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2004
    IC:: Aleira

As the mag field dropped grabbed ahold of Nathen and threw him in the escape pod and sealed it. "Good bye Nathen and live on for me."

Nathen had hit his head on the wall when he was thrown and blanked as she said those words.

TAG:: WHOE EVER

14. LadyAngelic

May 31, 2004
    OOC: GM Mode

Ummm dude...Go see the movie.

As Vassago Said this is NOT an Ep3 RPG This is set a long time after Return of the jedi full of all orignal chars.

15. bladex2

Mar 5, 2004
    ooc:;Your what? And my TK stat is only 1 less than yours?::

IC::Blade~Dagobah

*Slayer snarled, using just enough Telekinesis to delfect the boxes and gritting his teeth at her attack.
    He let his rage flow through him as brought the 'sabers hilt together with a snap and a twist, forming a double bladded 'saber. He roared and jumped, spinning to strengthen his vertical blow as he landed then immediatly bringing the other blade up to split her in two*

"Die you annoying inscect!"

Tag:Lele, Sara, other on Dagobah

16. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004

Lelu let air rush around her and lift her away as well as throwing more boxes both with the power of the wind and her telekinisis. (thats 10!)

tag: "slayer"

17. BOOSTERERRANT

BOOSTERERRANT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2000
    OOC: My characters are at a standstill until vassago posts. cou;d someone try to contact him, i havent been able to.

18. bladex2

Mar 5, 2004
    IC-Blade~Dagobah

*He was annoyed...things MUST DIE! He leapt and rolled dodging most of the boxes but a few managed to nip him,
    he rolled and spun with the blows, decreasing their impact.*

"Come here and FIGHT ME!"

*points at her and fires off a Force Lightning as he charges her slashing powerfully diagonally*

Tag:Lelu, Sara, others on Dagobah

19. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004
    OOC: These will be my last few posts within this RPG. I will also be taking control of Robal's character for a time. Yes, I have his permission.

IC: Darth Vassago & Robal Krahl---Dagobah

~Booster stands before the Emperor, his words already spoken, yet they still hang in the air. Vassago eyes Booster carefully, keeping his mind sharp to the situation. It has been sometime since the Emperor has engaged in combat, and it has been even longer since he's engaged a Jedi in combat~

"You assume too much, then. I would gain nothing from your death, Master Jedi."

~He says in an even tone. The tension in the room is thick. So thick...you could cut right through it with a vibro-sword. But yet...the tension only thickens.

As the two stare one another down, someone else joins the 'party', Jedi Master Robal Krahl. From within the shadows, he appears behind Vassago, his lightsaber hilt already within his hands. Vassago feels his presence within the Force immediatly, and turns to face him
    ~

"Ah, Master Krahl. I've been waiting a time for this, my old friend. We meet again, at last."

~Vassago says, greeting Robal with a crooked grin. He turns to Booster, the Emperor's eyes cold as stone~

"You have no part in this..."

~He says, making it clear to Booster to keep out of this affair. He then returns his focus to Robal, who stands at the ready, though his lightsaber is not ignited. Normally the Emperor would comment on Robal's willingness to fight, but he knows, just as well as the Jedi, that their meeting here is not by chance...rather it is the work of the Force.

Vassago unclips his lightsaber from his belt, taking it within his right hand. Without hesitation, he thumbs the activation switch on the hilt of his lightsaber, causing the violet blade of his saber to lance out in an instant. The unmistakeable stench of ozone tang fills the air as the Emperor's blade lances out with a flash. Robal follows suit, igniting his lightsaber as well. The dark area is soon lit with a violet and orange glow from the two lightsabers.

The most powerful Sith in the Galaxy is about to face off with the most powerful Jedi. The extreme good versus the extreme evil.
    ~

"You won't get away this time, Vassago"

~Robal says, beggining to circle the Dark Lord, who smiles. Without missing a beat, Vassago speaks up~

"I don't intend to escape, Master Krahl. Not this time. This time, I plan to end you once and for all!"

~He says, his tone becoming wicked as he finishes. He then jumps forward in a corkscrew and slashes down at Robal. The strike nearly knocks the Jedi down, but he is able to stumble back and retaliate, returning the strike with one of his own as the Emperor returns to the ground. Robal doesn't hold back as he no doubt has in previous encounters. He presses forward, throwing a Force push at the Emperor, and following it up with a hard strike. Vassago barely blocks the strike after absorbing the push, and is knocked back. Robal presses the advantage, keeping Vassago on the defensive as he pushes him back, further and further, until they're once again in the swamps of Dagobah.
    Sparks fly every which way as the sabers of the two Force experts clash, with Robal on the advantage. He sends a hard shot straight down to Vassago, who blocks high, but is knocked back over a log by the impact. Vassago falls backwards landing on his back, his cape flows behind him but he is seemingly swallowed up by it during the fall. He struggles to get back to his feet with his cape covering his face. He has no idea where Robal is, even with his Force presence being so strong. The Jedi is cleverly keeping his movements quick, and upredictable.

Robal sees the Emperor in a bit of a tug-of-war with himself, and attempts to capitalize on it. He jumps up, spinning his lightsaber with deadly precsion, pointing it down with intent to impale the Emperor. He uses the Force to assist his jump, leaping a good eight feet into the air. As he descen

20. Darth-Vassago

Jun 28, 2004
    [OOC] Sorry about the double post. I know no one will read the entire duel, but it is worth it if you have the time and/or patience. Comments, or whatever, welcome. Yes, this is..."for real". Enjoy, and thank you for your time, and making this a great roleplaying experience.

IC: Darth Vassago & Robal Krahl---Dagobah

~The two Masters of the Force continue their epic battle through the swamps of Dagobah. Their battle has taken them through much of the nearby swamps, and they've left a trail of singed branches and trees in their path. Smoke continues to form, sparks continue to fly, and the gratting sound of lightsabers clashing fills the air, sending all creatures nearby running. Both men are tired. Dead tired. They've both pushed their bodies to the breaking point, yet neither man is willing to give up.

Robal presses his advantage, swinging at Vassago with both of his lightsabers. The Emperor catches both sabers on his one blade once more, attempting to hold Robal back. He gathers his strength and shoves Robal stumbling back, breaking the lock once more. Vassago then reaches back with his left hand, and whips if forward. With it comes a large boulder on a collision course for Robal. The Jedi's eyes widen as he jumps back, bringing both his sabers down to meet it, cutting it in half. The two halfs of the boulder fall to the ground beside Robal, who is still a bit distracted by the massive rock. He looks forward to continue his pursuite of Vassago, but the Emperor is nowhere to be seen. He looks to his left and sees nothing. To his right. Nothing. He looks behind him, and once more, nothing.
    Something tingles within him and he turns his attention straight ahead, where Vassago was prior, and he sees another boulder coming right at him. He has no time to get his sabers up, instead he jumps out of the way, the large boulder smashing through a tree. Vassago is still nowhere in site, but Robal knows he's near. He cautiously looks around, but sees nothing. He feels the electric like tingle within him once more, and looks back just in time to see a large tree falling down. He has no time to slash at the tree, so once more he must jump out of the way. He lands on his knees, his eyes scanning the area
    ~

"I grow tired of these games, Vassago! Show yourself!"

~Robal calls out, his breathing labored, and his voice raspy. Just as he says this two large boulders come speeding at him from the left. His eyes widen to twice their size. He uses the Force to enchance his attributes and runs forward, jumping up to one rock, literally kicking it as it passes, sending it careening into a tree. He then attempts to jumps off the other one, spinning through the air as he does.
    Just as he is about to jump into the next rock, Vassago drops from a tree above, his lightsaber ablaze. He slashes down at Robal, but the Jedi Master dodges only barely, and Vassago's blade goes straight through the rock. Robal is knocked off balance and is sent to the ground, landing hard on his back. Vassago lands beside him on his feet. The Emperor glares down at him, a sadistic look upon his face, he then twirls his lightsaber and shoves it down, with intent to impale, but Robal rolls out of the way, sweeping Vassago's feet as he does. The Dark Lord is taken off balance and falls to his back, the wind knocked out of him. He slowly gets to his feet, resting on his knees for a moment.
    Robal charges forward, towards Vassago, and throws one lightsaber at him. Vassago, quick as lightning, slashes up at the oncoming lightsaber and slices it in half. The hilt of the saber is severed in two, and it instantly deactivates. The two smoking halves of the hilt land on the ground beside the Dark Lord. He gets to his feet a crooked grin on his face
    ~

"You just no longer have an advantage, Master Krahl. That is...if you ever did."

~He says, lunging at Robal with intent to stab him through his heart. Robal rears back and blocks the shot, circling his lightsaber with Vassago's, then knocking it away. The Dar

21. Rogue9-Horn

Aug 3, 2004
    OOC: Oochie ain't reponded yet so I"m runnin' with it.

IC: Zen//
    Zen braced himself, the air whistling past him and into the hangar bay. The door closed the last couple inches, sealing the rest of the ship to conceal oxygen. "Phewy...that was nasty" Zen stood up, grasping his lighsaber which had been re-attached to his belt, he started making his way towards an escape pod.//

TAG:eek:ochie I guess?

~Rogue~

22. JediKnightEmily

JediKnightEmily Jedi Master star 4

Apr 30, 2004
    IC:

Sara'a looked at her old Master. She grinned, she smiled. "So your the big bad eh?" She smiled again. "Why not emerge earlier? NO afraid? You are nothing but a disease. A disease, I am willing to be the medicine.."

She lit her Lightsaber. "Now my old friend. Prepare to die."

Tag: all

23. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    OOC: I haven't responded because I was conversing with a GM on your moves. I was informed by Angel to post my complaint here:

I do have a problem with Rahl and Rogue9's move. The small hanger would be emptied of atmosphere in seconds. It is sealed off from the rest of the ship, so that the little air in the hangar is all ther is. The air is gone, and you are either pulled into the vaccum of space, or left in the vaccum of the hangar. At which point your lungs colapse, your blood boils inside of you, as the nitrogen is torn out of your blood stream into the vaccum. Your body is defalted of any empty space it has, and in less than five seconds you are dead. There is no time to push anyone into an escape pod, or cut through any walls. Vassago agreed, that this is a fatal attack with no defense. I'm sorry to end so many characters this way, but it was the best move I could make. In seven seconds ther is no time to think of move, you are all but dead in four, sorry.

24. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc: I think thats kinda god moding, you didn't even give them time to try and stop you from doing it. Even if its legal its still really harsh.

25. LadyAngelic

May 31, 2004
    GM mode

Oochy's right..unless he wants to change his post to something else he's right...sorry guys.

Now to see if I can make ya'll cry. :p

Briina

*Standing in the room waiting for Booster Briina's eyes suddenly go wide.*

"Robal.."

*Useing the force she ran out of the room passing boosters apprentice Daruis. Pain rushed through her body...but she ignored it..Running as fast as she could Briina didn't see the small tree root that stuck out of the the ground. Tripping she rolled down the hill and stopped thanks to a medium log...Or at least that's what she at first thought it was. Pushing herself up she let out a loud gasp...Robal layed lifeless in front of her.*

"No...Robal...Please."

*Sobbing Briina held her dead husbands head to her chest gently cradleing him. pulling away her whole body shook Robal was already freezeing. Pulling off her brown outer robe she draped it over his body covering the fatal cut. Laying her head on his chest she whispered his name over and over through her sobs.*

Tag: Anyone

OOC: I'll Prolly post as Angel later..I don't exactly want them both out there at the same time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.