SWRPF Archive Darkside Uprising II: Imperial Dreams

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by LadyAngelic, Nov 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Joesha Jedi Master

star 4
    ic: Lelu

Lelu watched as Briina ran past her. She then looked at Slayer and Sara. "Not now." she said pushing them both aside with ehr telekinisis. She followed Briina dropping slightly behind, she saw her fall and ran up. "Whats wrong? Oh god.... oh god..... Briina." Lelu said seeing Robal, she moved her hand to her mouth and fell silently onto her knees. "Briina." she said again choking back tears, she hadn't known Robal very well, but she'd known him well enough.

tag: brinna
  2. LadyAngelic Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Briina

*Swalowing hard she put her hand on Robal's cheek and lightly kissed his lips one last time. She barely heard Lelu's voice behind her.*

"Good bye my love."

*Briina whispered tears still streaming down her face. Putting the hood of the robe over his face she sat still just stareing forward..Her mind was numb.*

"I guess your master has no one to speak with now."

Tag: Joesha/Anyone
  3. Darth_Joesha Jedi Master

star 4

Lelu bowed slightly to Robals body and turned to Briina. "Briina... i..i'm so sorry." she said shaking her head. Her mind flashed back to when her family was slaughtered. "I know how you must be feeling, but this is not the end. We must be happy for him he has joined the force."

tag:briina
  4. LadyAngelic Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Briina

*Takeing a deep breath briina wiped the tears from her eyes even though more formed...She had just lost her husband of 10 years...and the father of their children. Turning to look at Lelu she stood up.*

"I know..."

*Briina already knew who had done this...Feeling a slight hint of anger in her she took a deep breath and calmed her mind.*

"What am I supposed to do now?...I'm the only jedi here at the moment. my husband is dead, and your master no where to be found!"

tag: Joesha
  5. Darth_Joesha Jedi Master

star 4

"its obvious isn't it?" Lelu said pulling out her sabre. "We get all the jedi together and kill whoever did this!" Lelu said clenching her fists.

tag: briina
  6. LadyAngelic Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Briina

*Briina shook her head.*

"And What?..Lower the Jedi to Sith standers...No...I will not defile my husbands memory by starting the Jedi down the Dark path!"

*Briina Pushed a stand of her long hair behind her ear.*

"I wish to speak to your master...I think I at least deserve that!...I feel he knows what happend here."

tag: Joesha
  7. Darth_Joesha Jedi Master

star 4
    ic: lelu

"I don;t know where he is." lelu said deactivating her sabre. "but i can guess," she said walking off. "Follow me."

tag: briina
  8. LadyAngelic Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Briina

*Nodding Briina turned to look at her husbands still form. Fighting the tears she turned quickly and followed Lelu.*

tag: Lelu/anyone
  9. Rogue9-Horn Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC:
    I'd like to protest Oochie's killing of us Jedi.
    Han SOlo does almost the same thing when he escapes from a ruptured bridge in several EU books. And these are jedi we're talkin' about, split second decisions come naturally. Also, what's the point of playing a jedi if you can't pull out at least a couple last second miraculous escapes?

~Rogue~
  10. BOOSTERERRANT Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Booster looks straight at the Emperor and smiles.

His vice contorts darkly

"You have fulfilled what I wished, Lord Vassago. With Robal dead, the Jedi will be leaderless and scattered...And thus you have become as my pawn, Vassago."

Watching the Emperor's face contort into a confused expression created a sense of elation within Booster.

"Did you really think I was enslaved? You thought me trapped by some dark power, as I told angel? Foolish. Quite foolish. You and I have no quarrel, Lord Vassago, as you have stated. The reason I called you here today is to fulfill your destiny..."

Booster smiles at the Sith Lord

" I have killed many in my time, my Lord. Some far more powerful than yourself. It was my mission to destroy the Sith. That was my lot in life...But now I believe that such a calling is no longer necessary. I sacrificed it all for this moment, my entire life. I orchestrated all of these things s that I could destroy you....From my own corruption to the murdering of the Jedi Order. It was all about YOU, my Lord.

"The Jedi had grown lazy and corrupt, and I forsaw a great darkness apporaching. I saw you in a vision and knew that you would be the end of all things if something was not done. Hence, I went into exile...learned the darkside of the force. I learned deception, corruption...and power. I knew that Skywalker could never decide as I did. He could never accept the truth...the truth that the force is evil altogether...and it must die...."

Booster walks over in front of the emperor.

"Now...I shall allow you to live. I shall let you go. I will not hunt you. I will not care. However, you must know that I shall destroy everything else. I shall kill her. I shall destory them all...and they will not know it until the end..."

Booster jerks his hand forward and plants it on the Emperor's chest. He retracts it as quickly as he thrust it forward. His handprint is left there in silver.

"Yes...I can feel your love for her....how shall you survive when she lies dead at my feet? By killing her....and your son....I kill you."
  11. GenOochy Jedi Master

star 5
    OOC: Sorry, it's a sealed hangar. Yes, Jedi manage spilt-seccond escapes, but this dosen't give you a spilt second before you are freeze-dried. Sorry. :)
  12. LadyAngelic Jedi Padawan

star 4
    OOC: Talk it over with oochy...I agree with his theroy..I don't like haveing a bunch of chars die at the same time but if you can get him to change his post then let him..if not you can try one more post to get out of it.

Angel

*Sitting in the middle of the ship angel meditated suddenly a bright blinding light filled the room leaving it pure white.*

"What are you doing here?"

*Angel asked turning to see a tall human male, He had tight dark cloths, sandy blonde hair, and intense blue eyes.*

Man- "I came to see what was happening for myself...There is a disturbance I can not ignore..I figured it had something to do with you."

*Angel stood stareing at the man.*

"I haven't done anything...But I feel it too... Something is wrong here but I can't put my finger on it."

*The man sighed.*

Man- "Is this what you wanted Angel?..this darkness?"

*Angel shook her head.*

"No...I never wanted it...But it would never would have happened if it weren't for you."

*The man looked shocked.*

Man- "Your saying it's my fault you turned to the dark side?...No, no Angel...I didn't do that to you...You did it to yourself."

*Angel walked around the tall man.*

"NO..It's your fault the sith were always after me...They wouldn't want me if it weren't for the path you walked..If it weren't for the Power our family has...None of this would have happened if the Sith hadn't wanted the next Darth Vader!"

*Stareing at her the man backed up and sat down.*

"Anakin...You wanted the power...I barely had to try to get it."

*Anakin looked into Angel's eyes.*

Anakin- "And I lost everything because of it...Turn back before you do."

*Angel shook her head.*

"I have nothing left to lose."

*Anakin looked confused.*

Anakin- "What do you mean?"

"Something is wrong with Vassago...I feel as if I have lost him as well...Nothing is left."

Anakin- "Your not thinking of what I think you are..are you?"

*Angel nodded.*

Angel- "For sometime now...even before all this happend...But I feel I need to make one small change."

*Anakin walked up next to her.*

Anakin- "Do you think she will agree."

"I don't know."

Anakin- "You do realize this will leave you vulnerable."

"I know...Don't worry anakin...I have more than one trick up my sleeve.."

*Angel paused.*

"But I need your help...Talk to luke for me...I have a feeling he'll know what to do."

*Opening her eyes Angel quickly got up and ran out the door to see Briina and Lelu.*

Angel & Briina

"BRIINA!"

*Briina slowed to a walk and looked over at her sister running to her.*

Angel- "Briina I know your not happy with my husband..But I need to talk to you...Please."

*Sighing Briina put her hand on her lightsaber.*

"Why should I trust you."

*Angel Sighed.*

"For old times sake Briina..You can even hold all my weapons in your hand, but I need to speak with you..Now.."

*Angel looked back at Lelu Throwing up a wall of fear.*

"..Alone."

*Sighing Briina nodded.*

"Alright..I'll meet you in the Jedi meeting hall when we are done Lelu...But I would still like to speak with your master."

*Turning on their heels Briina and Angel made their way into the Dark Angel closeing the hatch behind them.*

Tag: No one.
  13. Darth-Vassago Jedi Master

star 5
    [OOC] Terribly foolish move, Booster. You'll manage to keep me around a bit longer, after all.

IC: Darth Vassago---Dagobah

~Booster stands before Vassago, spewing out his doctrine on destiny, and killing without death. This is not foreign to the Emperor. He is no doubt amused by the manner in which Booster speaks; thinking as if he is the most powerful being alive.

Vassago laughs once more as the handprint on his chest fades. His laugh is wheezy, dry, and raspy...but he is amused no less. He turns his gaze to that of Booster, locking his sickly, burnt yellow eyes with those of Booster's. A crooked smile paints itself across the lips of the Emperor, his blackend teeth exposed
    ~

"You think yourself to be quite clever, don't you?"

~He says, laughing once again. He lurches forward slowly, his eyes still on Booster~

"There is no need to answer that, Booster. The answer is clear to see. You believe yourself to be a mastermind. A manipulator, if you will. You are wrong...and so terribly mistaken."

~The Emperor says once more raising his eyebrow, or what's left of it, halfway. He continues~

"Robal's death was needed, Master Booster. He was...what we of the ancient Sith would call a ritual sacrafice..."

~Vassago says, a feindish tone to his voice. His eyes gleem as he he continues to walk forth, approaching Booster's idle body~

"The most powerful Jedi in the Order was sacraficed, and his power was given to me. Through his death, I have taken his essence and become more powerful than anyone alive. I have added his power...to mine. If you have fought others more powerful than myself, than you have fought the Force itself, Booster. There are none more powerful than me!"

~He says, his eyes widening as he speaks. Vassago speaks the truth; he is more powerful than Booster, than Angel, than anyone alive in the Galaxy at this moment~

"You are a fool, Booster. You've underestimated me...and my power. My...seemingly unlimited...power..."

~Vassago says, his eyes burning as he does. His voice holds a confident tone, though he is not overly confident...he knows better~

"You seek to take my son? My Angel? No, Booster...you will not kill me through them...you will not take her from me! Rather, you will be another sacrafice! You will feed my power, and you will fall just as Robal did!!"

~He says, grabbing the curved hilt of his lightsaber quickly off of his belt. He thumbs the activation switch and ignites it in an instant; the violet blade lances out once more as the smell of ozone fills the air. He glares at Booster, his eyes intense and filled with hate. He waits...slowly pacing around Booster as he does...~

Tag: Booster, Angel, other?
  14. Rogue9-Horn Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Oochie, yes it'sa sealed hanger, but a lighsaber doesn't differentiate between sealed and unsealed;)

ahhhhh well. I don't have a clue how else to get outta it. Zen's dead. But I want my protests logged.

~Rogue~

15. GenOochy Jedi Master

star 5
    OOC: They are. Duly noted. :p

IC: General Ootae

//The hangar roared to life for a split second, followed by scilence. The hangar was a vaccum with out a trace of air left. Most of the equipment in the hangar was strew across the floor or out in space. Ootae scaned around, looking for the Jedi, wanting to have the pleasure of watching them convulsing as the died. At last she had her revenge.

TAG: Jedi
  16. BOOSTERERRANT Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Booster smiles at this and slowly draws his hilt forth.

"I have waited long for this, Lord Vassago. Prepare to have all that you care for stripped from you. If you truly thought me to be so weak, you would not seek to destroy me. As it is, you know that I am a threat."

Booster drops into a relaxed Karan Kai stance.

"Whether or nt you admit it or realise it, today is the end of your days...forever."

Booster attacks with blazing speed with savage slices and thrusts, advancing on the Emperor. Years and years of mastery have prepared the Jedi for this moment. This blade had killed many a Jedi and Sith, and it danced a dance of death with an intent to take the life of another.

Booster struck high at Vassago's outer defenses with an overhead slash, quickly retracting his blade and spinning in a tight twirl and jabbing out his saber at the Dark Lord's throat. Booster then followed with the quick ignition of his second lightsaber, which flashed at the Emperor's left side as Booster continued in his spin of harsh and aggressive attack. Finally, Booster broke out of his spin and leapt in a backwards flip, crossing his blades before him to avoid an attack, landing many yards infront of where Vassago would stand should he parry his attacks.

Booster smiles inwardly. The Emperor is strong, much stronger in his Mastery of the Darkside. However, Booster knew he was the better duelist. He intended to press this advantage.

tag: vassago
  17. Darth-Vassago Jedi Master

star 5
    [OOC] I would expect a post like that out of a new person to the RPG. Not someone like you, Booster. God-modding just didn't seem like your style, considering you are the Game Manager. Perhaps it was a mistake to hand it down to you? Perhaps not. The fact remains that you cannot chain together such a string of attacks in one post; you must give your opponent a chance to return the attack. Failure to do such is god-modding. [face_plain]

IC: Darth Vassago---Dagobah

~The Dark Lord of the Sith watches as Booster comes at him, his saber blazing. Rather than attempt to block any such attack, Vassago uses his enhanced senses to jump away from Booster, leaving him to slash at nothing but air...~

Tag: Booster, Angel
  18. Rogue9-Horn Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC:
    Maybe him and Oochie are conspiring[face_laugh]

Should I start a new char.?

~Rogue~
  19. Darth-Vassago Jedi Master

star 5
    [OOC] Yes, you should, Rouge. Unless you don't want to be in the RPG any longer? Be sure to take down two levels. :)

~Vassago
  20. BOOSTERERRANT Jedi Padawan

star 4
    OOC: My mistake Vassago. Long day at work. Please forgive my lack of concentration. EDIT (stop post after the spinning move). Yeah, reading it now I have no idea why I posted that. My fault, Vassago.

IC

Booster swings fast. but the Emperor leaps away from him. Halting his attack, Booster crouches low, crossing his sabers in front of him.

21. GenOochy Jedi Master

star 5
    OOC: Rogue, aren't you going to post your death? You're not dead till you do. :p
  22. Rogue9-Horn Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Oh horror, Zen's suspended in space still alive:p

IC: Zen//
    Zen felt the magcon field drop. "Sithspit!"
    He leapt for the door, the force of the venting atmostphere slowing him, he grabbed hold of something, who knew what it was? "Hope it's secure" he thought, *Ptang* the piece of metal broke, sending Zen flying through the hatchway, in one last effort of defiance he locked his lightsaber on and through it through the wall." At least it wouldn't be a easy mess to clean up" Zen felt cold, then death glazed his eyes as the eternal coldness of space grasped him, decompressing his body and turning him into massive blob of jelly:p//

I'll post my new character soon.
    ~Rogue~
  23. bladex2 Jedi Knight

star 5
    IC-Blade~Dagobah

*He was caught off balance by her move, as he stood and
    saw that she had fled he roared and let the Dark side infuse him with it's power. He ran to where he felt some sad Jedi and stopped as he saw the fallen Jedi. He sneered and readied himself*

"Oooh..how sad....no really the pathetic Jedi deserved it..."

*stops and blinks, frowning for a few moments then shakes his head, Force pushing at Sara and Force choking Lelu*

"DIE!"

Tag::Lelu, Sara, others?
  24. Darth_Joesha Jedi Master

star 4
  25. bladex2 Jedi Knight

star 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.