main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Darkside Uprising II: Imperial Dreams

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by LadyAngelic, Nov 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    IC: Li Suzuki

Li nodded thoughtfully. "Well, maybe a distraction outside of the compound merely to draw out some of the guards."

Tag: Robal

2. Barbatis_Rahl

Barbatis_Rahl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2004
    IC:: Nathen

"Wait perhaps we can pull together a fleet maybe not big enough to engage the enemy head, but attack the frings of the fleet on Coruscant; while we slip through the bulk of the fleet undetected." he sighed, "No, then they just raise the planetary shields. Can we get a 3 person team together to take down the shields so no matter if they find out who we are we can get on planet?"

Nathen looked at his master to see if he approved with his plan. Then he looked at the rest of the older jedi to see if he had over stepped his bounds.

3. LadyAngelic

LadyAngelic Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2004
    Briina

*Briina watched the jedi talk..What their obsession with fleets were...she would never know.*

"But if we go to make a distraction our plan to get into the place will Fail...If a distraction is to be
    made we should go with Li's plan."

*Briina said putting her thoughts in Nodding to Akira's son showing she liked that idea.*

"Getting on AND off the planet will be alot easier if we keep our presence to a minimum.?

tag: JEDI

4. Barbatis_Rahl

Jun 30, 2004
    IC::

"What type of distraction then. Should someone present themselves to the gaurds, should we cause a riot, or should we crash a ship into one of the planetary Garrisions." he though a moment on the las choice.

"Well maybe not the crashing a ship. My point is that we need to have a distraction that gets as many people away as possible.",

he suddenly remebered something."Who, and how many are going?"

Tag::Jedi

5. Robal_Krahl

Robal_Krahl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 23, 2003
    IC: Robal

[=]Robal shook his head; fleets were no way to appraoch Coruscant, no matter what their size."

"Coruscant is well-defended. Any fleet of ours, beit minor or major, would not escape due to the several Interdictors in the system. Those Interdictors would hold the ships in te system and shatter any hope of escape while Vassago's Super Star Destroyers pound them to scrap."

[=]Robal wondered if anyone even read the reports on Coruscant's orbital defenses...
    This new generation of Jedi was too reckless, too bound on military might. They knew nothing of infiltration.[=]

"Going to Coruscant in force is folly. Cover will be blown, and guards alerted. Vassago and Angel will be alerted. They will know we are there, and mount an immediate counter-attack, for which we are not prepared. They outgun us on Coruscant."

[=]Robal stood to his full height of 6'1" to gather the attention of the Jedi, and hopefully get them to listen.[=]

"We'll have to sneak in, if this mission should have any hope of succeeding.
    We go in by public transport. Our lightsabers will be hidden on the planet before-hand, and will be retrieved as soon as we arrive. Infiltrating the citadel will rely solely on Briina's resemblance to Empress Angel, so we should have little problem there."

[=]There was more to the plan, but Robal was reluctant to reveal all of it...[=]

TAG: Jedi

6. Barbatis_Rahl

Jun 30, 2004

"Master, I can tell there is more to this plan you are not telling. If that is the way it has to be fine, but would someone please tell me if we are all going or just a small group of us."

*Rahl learned once from his father that sneaking was always better with fewer people, or at least with less people in one spot.

7. Robal_Krahl

Dec 23, 2003

[=]The Jedi Master turned to Rahl. The young Jedi was certainly interested in the details of the plan, and Robal could commend that.[=]

"All of us will be going. There are not very many of us, so it would be a small group.
    This plan will take a while to implement; connections need to be established, a ship chartered....
    In the mean time, we must do what we can to hinder Vassago's trade routes to reidrect his gaze to his outer systems. With his attention diverted to his trade routes, he will not be expecting our infiltration."

[=]The part of the plan omitted was of a more... personal nature. Robal would have to enter Angel's mind, and he did not care to reveal the details of that. It was a risky move... should he fail, the dark aspect of Angel would hold his mind imprisone forever, and his body would remain an empty shell.[=]

TAG: Jedi

8. Barbatis_Rahl

Jun 30, 2004

"Very well, Master Robal." he looked down then up quickly, "Where do we strike first?"

*What is he holding back. Ehh, i dosent matter he is a Jedi Master its not your place to question him. Of course if you dont who will?. 'stupid mind stop thinking stratigiclie.'

"I do suggest that we get more information on whats going on at Coruscant. Maybe send someone ahead to scout the planet, or something of that nature."

9. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    OOC:
    Here's Revan's stats, just like I said. Everything is approved. :)

Name: Revan Kun
    Alias: N/A at this time
    Title/Occupation: Sith Apprentice
    Species: Human
    Faction: New Sith Empire
    Home world: Korriban
    Achievements: None at this time
    Family Status: Son of Emperor Darth Vassago (Izlos Kun) and Empress Angel (Angelic Peace Kun)

Appearance-
    Height: 6?6?
    Weight: 254
    Build: Tall, with a chiseled physique
    Hair: Dark brown, nearly black, with a red tint; hangs slightly below his jawline
    Eyes: Pale blue-green
    Skin: White (tanned)
    Markings: One large black Sith tattoo that spans his left upper arm to his right upper arm, covering both his shoulders, and down to his mid pectoral area

Clothing:
    The son of the Emperor and Empress has a choice of clothing that is not readily seen on a Sith in training. The young man wears, on his upper body, a black tanktop that grips loosely to his toned physique. On his lower body he wears a pair of baggy black pants, those normally seen on a Sith. A pair of black leather-like boots, that have three buckles up the sides, adorn his feet, and add slightly to his height. A utility belt, black and made of leather, adorns his waist, and a silver buckle fastens it together. On his forearms he has laced a glossy black material down to his hands, stopping at his knuckles. The young man has left spaces every now and again, leaving some of his flesh exposed. No doubt, this is to aide his grip on such things as lightsaber hilts. Revan's hair is a dark shade of brown, nearly black, and has a red tint to it, giving him a rather unique look. His eyes are one of a kind, having a pale blue-green pigment to them. His face is smooth and with near flawless features, he is very handsome. At times, Revan wears a large black, baggy almost cloak like robe, with a large baggy hood; he usually wears this when going on outtings.

Weapon(s): One custom made single bladed lightsaber, the Force.

Lightsaber Description:
    Hilt- Rather than model his lightsaber hilt after one of his parent's, Revan has crafted a lightsaber all his own. The hilt of his lightsaber is quite normal, but has very little luster, being finished with a rather dull silver. Near the bottom of the hilt is a "D-ring", so the weapon can be hooked on to his belt, and sports a heavy, rigged grip that is black. Revan has added six, short, jagged spike like posts that surround the emitter, at the top of the saber. No doubt, this could be used to stab an opponent.
    Color- The crystals within the lightsaber of young Revan are, of course, rare synthetic Sith crystals, which generate greater power than a normal, Jedi crystal. The crystal that provides the color glows a deep, brooding crimson.
    Lightsaber Fighting Style: Various

Personal ship: N/A

Biography:
    The young Sith Revan Kun, born to Angel and Darth Vassago, is powerful beyond words. Though he is only an apprentice, to his father of course, he shows remarkable power and talent in the ways of the Sith. Not only is Revan being trained in the ways of the Sith, learning to fight with his mind, the Force, and a lightsaber, he has his Angel powers to aide him if need be. At an early age, the young man was sent to Iego, home of the Angels, and home planet of his mother, to learn to utilize these powers. He did so with ease, and was brought back at the age of two to begin his Sith training. Under his father, Dark Emperor Vassago's watchful eye, Revan progressed remarkably fast. He has learned in his fourteen years of training what some do not learn their entire lives. Without a doubt, Vassago has groomed Revan to take his place as Emperor at some point. But, until that time comes, Revan will be a formidable opponent to anyone throughout the Galaxy...

Level 2- Sith Apprentice (15 points

10. LadyAngelic

May 31, 2004
    Briina

*Briina looked up at Robal...she knew his plan...She didn?t like it..but one thing she learned after 10 years of being married to him...Once Robal set his mind to something it?s almost impossible to talk him out of it. Briina?s face held a hint of sadness but she and Robal would talk more of the matter later.*

Tag: Jedi

Angel

*Watching the conversation Angel moved over to stand next to her husband she would remain silent for the
    moment.*

tag: Ummm Vassago/Nem...Who ever else is here.

11. Eva_Pilot04

Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Knight star 7

Nov 15, 2001
    ~Before Vassago dismisses the Royal gaurds, Syrrin runs in, his weapon trained on Nemisis. Vassago turns quickly to Syrrin, holding his had up as he does. He then shakes his head at the man~

"That won't be needed..."

==============================

Syrrin nodded curtly and exited the room. A few minutes later, he finally arrived at the speeder bay and was surprised to see his droid copilot waiting for him.

What're you doing here?

I have the Nova Runner waiting outside, Syrrin. I thought this would save us some time. What took you so long anyway?

Nothing important. Let's go.

Syrrin and Dorak walked out of the speeder bay and boarded their ship, taking their respective places in the cockpit.

I do hope you've been keeping an eye on our friend, D.

Of course,

The droid replied, pointing off in the distance at what appeared to be a YT-2400 freighter leaving orbit. Syrrin took off after it, and soon both ships were off Coruscant. They followed the Redemption member, keeping a careful distance. Suddenly, it accelerated and shot off into hyperspace.

D., Did you get a...

Syrrin was distracted when he saw the familiar star lines indicitive of their own hyperspace jump.

I guess so.

he said to his partner with a smile.

Where are they headed?

An uncharted planet in the Unknown Regions.

Ahh... This should be interesting...

TAG: No one in particular.

Glaine ár gcroí.Neart ár ngéag.Agus beart de réir ár mbriathar.

12. LordJoda-181

LordJoda-181 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2004
    IC: Elian

*Elian nodded. Seeing the meeting was breaking up, he sklithered over to his padawan Nathan. "wow, you are making quiet a name for yourself going toe-to-toe with a master, as far as tactics go. Now how 'bout we try our luck in the combat-arena? I think we could fit in a practice duel."

TAG: Rahl

13. Rogue9-Horn

Rogue9-Horn Jedi Master star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    IC:
    //Zen stood and walked over to Elian, "Hey, what's up?" he said offering his hand. "What do you think of Master Robal's plan?" He turned to the man standing by Elian's side, his padawan, "Nathan, how are you?" //
    TAG:Rahl, Joda

14. Barbatis_Rahl

Jun 30, 2004

"Yes, master, my father taught me many things about infiltration before he left me with the jedi. A deul sounds good, let us be off then."

He moved to the rear of Elian

Seeing Zen "Oh, hello, I am a little worried about what is about to happen on Coruscant."

OCC:: sorry, if it seamed like i was trying to turn it into a fleet rpg.

15. LordJoda-181

Mar 8, 2004
    IC: Elian Rimsey

Elian turned and looked and Zen "Robal's been with the jedi since before we were small children. For I was a mere hatchling when your father and Li Sakura rescued me, and Master Robal was already a great Jedi. Would like to follow Padawan Rahl and myself to the Arena?"

*The Sluissi then looked at his Apprentice, "Nathen the mission to Coruscant has all of the jedi on edge, but we must not sacrifice the Now, in worry of the Later. You're mind will be at ease when you get some of your Warm-blood flowing."

*The group started down the hallway, towards the Gym.*

TAG: Nathen, Zen, other Jedi.

16. Barbatis_Rahl

Jun 30, 2004

Nathen walked behind his master brooding over what it was that Robal was hiding. He also argued with himself over whether he should be concerned with what older and more mature Jedi decided. After deciding to think of this later he empteyed his mind and began making sure his saber was in good repair.

17. Admiral_Palpetine

Admiral_Palpetine Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 2, 2003
    OOC: THATS RIGHT SITH! IM BACK!

Name: Jodack Segregorous Palpetine
    Alias: Joseph Dak
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Corellia
    Faction: Jedi
    Hair: Shiny Brown
    Eyes: Brown
    Appearance: Bold, strong, wealthy
    Weapons:
    2x Lightsabers (yellow, yellow)
    1x Mandolorian Assult Rifle
    2x Mandolorian Rippers (blaster pistols)
    Thermal Detonators
    Personal ship:
    Smuggler-Class Ebon Hawk II (for all you KOTOR ppl, it looks exactly the same, but with hull reinforcements, faster hyperdrive, and better laser cannons)

Jodack Palpetine is the one Jedi Knight that very few recognize. This man grew up fighting the Sith and the Imperial Remnants with the New Jedi Order. However, when the Order fell, Jodack disappeared. He was not heard from for fifteen years. Some say he settled down and made a living, retiring from the ways of the Jedi. But his former mentors know that he is a powerful Jedi with full potential, and is not to be ignored. He hid away for those fifteen years fighting the smaller, less dangerous evils, as he is scared to ever lose a friend, he trusts no one, and takes on no partners, Jodack worked alone. However, news reached Palpetines ears of a threat in the galaxy, that the Jedi were all but extinct. Jodack's new purpose in the galaxy is to reunite with his former friends, and finish his mastery in the force. Now he strives to save the Order and bring balance to the Force once again....

[u][b]Level 5 Jedi Knight[/b][/u]
    [b]Lightsaber Combat[/b]: 4 -Highly Mastered-
    [b]Enhance Attributes[/b]: 3 -Mastered-
    [b]Force of Will[/b]: 3 -Mastered-
    [b]Combat Sense[/b]: 3 -Mastered-
    [b]Sense Force[/b]: 3 -Mastered-
    [b]Affect Mind[/b]: 3 -Mastered-
    [b]Projective Telepathy[/b]: 2 -Specialized-
    [b]Receptive Telepathy[/b]: 2 -Specialized-
    [b]Accelerate Healing[/b]: 2 -Specialized-
    [b]Absorb/Dissipate Energy[/b]:1 -Proficient-
    [b]Contort/Escape[/b]: 1 -Proficient-
    [b]Farseeing[/b]: 1 -Proficient-
    [b]Translation[/b]: 1 -Proficient-
    [b]Create Force Storms[/b]: 1 -Proficient-

18. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    IC: Nemisis

"You suspect correctly, Nemisis. It has indeed been sometime since we last spoke...you seem to be in good health."

Nemisis bowed his head in respect. "Thank you milord," He says, his head still bowed. He then brings it up as the Dark Emperor moves slowly towards the viewport, Nemisis followed. Dark Lord Vassago spoke again.

"Though you were not expected, your presence is a pleasure no less. Tell me, Nemisis, why have you come to me this day?"

Nemisis once again bows his head and says his thanks. He then looks up at the great Vassago.

"I have come because I have not seen or spoke to my master in quite some time, and quite frankly, I have been pretty bored without him. I was wondering if there was anything needed to be done that I could assist you with?"

TAG: Vassago, Angel, DD-if you ever get back:p

darth_nemisis

19. LordJoda-181

Mar 8, 2004

* Elian Slithered down the Hall, and he stopped, "I feel a new prescence, it's a Friendly. He seems Familar but he is definently Foriegn to me. Do you feel it Nathen."

TAG: Nathen, Jodack, Zen

20. Barbatis_Rahl

Jun 30, 2004
    I am not sure what ever it is it hides its presence well. At least form me.

21. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    IC: Li Suzuki

Li's hand flew to the hilt of his blade, and he took an iaijutsu stance. "Whatever it is, it's powerful."

Tag: Jodack

22. Rogue9-Horn

Rogue9-Horn Jedi Master star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    ZEN://Zen nodded and followed them down the hall.
    He felt the presence at the same time as Li, he quickly stepped toward the front of the group putting Nathan in between him and Li and drew his blastsword from his boot holding it in a ready position. "I don't like this"
    TAG:Li, Rahl, Palpetine

23. LadyAngelic

May 31, 2004
    Briina

*Briina sighed watching the rest of the jedi walk out of the room to train leaveing her and Robal alone. Turning to Robal she looked up at him.*

"I don't like your ''Other Plan''."

*Briina said voiceing what Robal more than likely already knew.*

tag: Robal

24. LordJoda-181

Mar 8, 2004

"Zen, Li Don't get to trigger happysss. I think itsss a friendly." Elian's tounge flicked the Air trying to get a physical sense of the figure.

Tag: Li, Zen, Nathen, Jodack

25. Robal_Krahl

Dec 23, 2003

~Easy, guys... That is indeed a friendly. I know him from the early days of the Order~

[=]Robal had contacted the Jedi through the Force; he had sensed the appraoch of his old friend, as well as the mounting tension within the new Jedi. A conflict among ranks was not needed, especially now.
    He turned to Briina... he knew this was coming. And he wasn't looking forward to it.[=]

"I don't like your ''Other Plan''."

"I don't care for it much, either... but it's the only way I know of. If it works, think of the lives we could save."

TAG: Angel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.