1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Darkside Uprising II: Imperial Dreams

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by LadyAngelic, Nov 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnightEmily Force Ghost

star 4
    IC:

Sara'a looked at her old Master.

"I could live through it. I've lived through worst years ago." Just looked at him. "He won't come back will he?" She asked him wondering.

Tag: Blade, all
  2. bladex2 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC-Blade~Dagobah

*gasps and blinks*

"...Umm...I don't...think so...I got him...pretty good with that shock...well myself also....lets head back..
    ...I'm in a lil need of medical treatment."

*starts walking back towards the building, then glances at Sara*

"Oh..and thank you Padawan, Sara, couldn't have done it with out you."

Tag:Sara, ?
  3. Rogue9-Horn Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC:

Anywhere I should start my new char.???

~Rogue~
  4. LadyAngelic Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: You can just start with the rest of us by landing or something Rogue9_Horn.
  5. JediKnightEmily Force Ghost

star 4
    IC:

Sara'a nodded. "Of course."

Sara'a stayed outside for the longest time sitting on a rock, closing her eyes. Where had that power come from? She put a hand on her chin. She was suprised, suprised by fun, suprised by her power...but over all suprised by her fear of herself. She may of saved her Master, but how long till that...thing came out again. Then she would have to finish him. How would she do it?

How could I kill the person I care and love about?

Tag: all
  6. bladex2 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC-Blade~Dagobah

*Blade walked gingerly into the compound and called out*

"Hey...are there any medics or healers here....I'm a lil crispy here......and I think I need to see some sort of shrink or something........."

*as he sat and waited he reached inside himself, testing the barriers he had erected around the dark chip in his head*

Tag::Sara, any inside compound, ?

ooc::Any jedi healers or people who want to use a npc feel free to respond::
  7. JediKnightEmily Force Ghost

star 4
    IC:

Sara'a heard her Master's voice. She thought, giving some more of her health.

She put her hand out and tried to use the force again. "Nothing.?" She shrugged. It could be a good thing. She smiled to herself, looking at the grass and the air. Something about this place brought peace, but at the same time brought hate.

Tag: all
  8. Rogue9-Horn Force Ghost

star 4
    IC:Stephen Halcyon//
    Stephen Halcyon stepped gingerly from his TIE Hunter onto the soggy ground of Degobah. He called out with the force "Hello?? Jedi? He wasn't so sure he should have come back...the Jedi could have changed whie he had been gone, well, it wasn't all his fault he was gone, he had been taken away from them when he was only 2 years old....now wasn't the time to dwell on that. He started making his way through the swamp to the area his onboard computers had identified as present day technology, perhaps the ships of the Jedi? He'd know when he got there.//

TAG: Whomever

~Rogue~
  9. LadyAngelic Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: where is everyone?

Briina and Angel

*Briina sat in the chair stareing at her lap.*

"This is too risky...For both of us..What if this back fires?"

*Angel sighed..*

"We'll just have to take that risk."

*Briina sighed.*

"Everythings in place....Last chance to back out."

*Angel Shook her head.*

"I'm ready."

*sitting down they both crossed their leggs and went into a deep meditaion."

Tag: No one.
  10. Darth-Vassago Force Ghost

star 5
    [OOC] I'm here...waiting for Booster.

~Vassago
  11. Rogue9-Horn Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: WIsh someone'd post.

~Rogue~
  12. Rogue9-Horn Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC:
    I have this weird ability to kill threads....awesome!!

~Rogue~
  13. bladex2 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    IC-Blade~Dagobah

*Blade was sitting, healing and apllying bacta to his wounds as he felt a new prescence. He reached out with the force*

//Hello newcomer..come into the coumpound to your left.....//

*he wonders where his padawan is..and sends a mental querry to her*

Tag::Stephen, Sara, ?
  14. Rogue9-Horn Force Ghost

star 4
    IC://
    Stephen sensed the presence just as he heard the man, alien, whatever he was. "Ok, Thanks..." Zen found the entrance, and walked inside...

TAG: Bladex2

~Rogue~
  15. BOOSTERERRANT Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: full time job is killin me

IC:

Booster

Disengages saber and backs away from the Lord Emperor

" Yes...I suppose you are beyond my ability to destroy. What do you suggest we do now, my Lord Vassago? The Jedi and the Sith will never co-exist. Angellic's sister will surely vow revenge on you for killing Master Krahl. As for myself, it seems that my mission to destroy the Sith has failed. Where do we go from here? Will we fight to the death or depart peacefully. I must admit, my wisdom seems to fail me as of how to decide on a reasonable course of action."
  16. Darth_Joesha Jedi Master

star 4
    ic: Lelu

Lelu walked back to where the jedi were stationed. She then saw Blade sitting down. "Got over your whole ima badass sith stage yet? Cause that is so old." She said raising her eyebrows.

tag: blade
  17. LordJoda-181 Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Sorry I've been Gone, anywhere I should Let Elian Jump in
  18. Rogue9-Horn Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC:
    Elian's dead dude.

~Rogue~
  19. Darth-Vassago Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Darth Vassago---Dagobah

~Booster lowers his defenses, and poses quite a question towards the Emperor. After a moment of thought, he lurches forth slowly, still feeling some minor effects of his duel with Robal~

"So it is to be as this, then? It is the Jedi way, now, to seek revenge on those who've done them wrong? Intresting..."

~The voice of the Emperor is cold, and dead. He keeps his eyes sharp, and watches Booster as he continues

"You may do what you will, Booster. I can kill you here, and end you and your reign of the Jedi. Or the both of us can walk away from this in a civil fashion. I will gladly end your life, but I am not opposed to a peace filled resolution, my Jedi friend."

~Vassago says, spinning his lightsaber in a simple circle at his side, a flourish of violet light-trails at his side; the ominous sound of his lightsaber filling the room. He keeps his gaze set with Booster's, the eyes of the Emperor not moving from the Jedi...~

Tag: Booster, Angel
  20. LordJoda-181 Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Well I just went back and read that he died, That Sucks, I guess I'll work on my stats for my new character, hmmm, I think I'll go with Remi Kai A Male Frozian. well I'll start getting his back story together and hopefully have his stuff up soon.
  21. BOOSTERERRANT Jedi Master

star 4
    Booster looks at the Emperor and lets all facades drop. The Emperor sees now Booster as he once was. No riddles. No pretenses or acts. No masks. Just the mind of a Jedi.

"Can the Sith truely live in peace with the Jedi, your excellency?" Booster asked in all honesty. "I have seen the Sith's vaunted proposals of 'peace' before. How do I know that this is not some trick. You are sworn enemies of the Jedi. Would you defy your heritage and ancestry? Would you scoff at the Sith Lords of old? Would you suffer their wrath. They move for you to destroy the Jedi. What assurance do I have, Lord Vassago."

Booster keeps his lightsaber hilt in his hands

"I will not allow the Sith oppression to reign in the galaxy again. If I must die in order to ensure true peace, then I will. You must know that I will prove to be more difficult as an opponent than you estimate me to be. Still, if there is to be peace, state your terms."
  22. jedi_killeroak Jedi Master

star 4
    Character Sheet:

Main Character:

Name: Michealle
    Alias: Dark Panther
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: unknown, ( lost memory)
    Occupation: right now she is a bounty hunter for hire, but has the force.
    Faction: none right now, has not joined any group yet.
    Hair: black as the night and goes down to her shoulders.
    Eyes: Her eyes are coal black, with a tint of blue.
    Appearance: Michealle is tall for being a female, she is 6'5" tall, weights 98 lbs, she is slightyly undernurished, very slim body, but is very muscled. Her skin is almost white, mainly cuase she stays away from the light. She wears a body suit that has Mandolorine stripes, sewn into the suit, with the neck line, a little low. The cape is pitch black, that goes down to her knee, and a hood that can be pulled over her head. Even in the suit, she is still an attrative young lady.
    Weapons: 2 sabers, one red and one silver. the hilts are a color of dirty grey, so they can be concealed, beneath her garments. single steal blade,( that is straped across her back.)
    Personal ship: Naboo Royal Cruiser (stolen):all weapons were are after market instalation. 4 blaster cannons,(two for each side, and 2 conussion-missle luanchers (one each side), one 1 photon torpedeo luancher.
    Force Powers: Lv. 1 (10 points)

Feed on the Darkside: 1
    Affect Mind: 1
    Telekinesis: 2
    Magnify Senses: 1
    Combat Sense: 1
    Absorb/Dissipate Energy: 1
    Enhance Attributes: 2
    Receptive Telepathy: 1

IC:Michealle-Dagobah's atmosphere

"Al, tell me whats on this planet, and please let me know if there are mineral deposits on this forsaken planet too,Al?"
    *Al* Yes mylady, there are,(As he goes into the description of the planet,)Michealle, begins to remember what brought her here.
    Hutt-"I want you to bring me a very special crystal from Dagobah, and I will pay 50,000 credits."
    As she is brought back to the planet, by her computer Al, she able to see more of the planet. "By the black bones, I must really be out of my mind to take this stupid job. Oh well, who knows I might be able to track down some rare species here. Maybe even a pet. Oh well," as she takes the controls of her ship, "I guess I will be washing this piece of junk too, when I get back to Nar Shaddaa."

IC:Michealle-Dagobah's surface:

After she lands the ship, she steps out onto the walk-way and takes a good look around, "Hmmmmm..I think, I will wait till dark to start my seach," as she walks back in her ship and closes the doors, "activate the security program".

TAG:anyone
  23. LordJoda-181 Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Remi's Character is comin' along. I'll have him up this week end. works been very Hectic.
  24. Shadow-Sith Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Where are all the Sith right now?
  25. jedi_killeroak Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:Michealle

As she exited the ship, she looked at the scene. "Hmmmmm...far so nice. It actually doesn't look to bad at night. I like it so much, I might make it my power base some day. "Al, activate secrity protical Alfa 3, and leave it on till I get back, do not let anyone or anything get within 60ft. of the ship. Plus, have this ship on stand by, just in case I have to leave quick."

Al: "You becareful My Lady", as she leaves the ramp and it closes, she pulls out the small light that she has, and slowly starts forward. "Or am I going to hate the swamp? Oh well, I better get this job done, so I can get paid, and pay off my bill. Ouch!" as she ran into the brush, that had thorns on it. She made her way into the forest and pulls out the map that the Hutt gave her, and checks her postion to the map and starts off again.

TAG:anyone, Jedi or Sith

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.